Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > JonBenet Ramsey

Notices

JonBenet Ramsey What really happened to 6 year old JonBenet? Someone is getting away with murder. All information posted on this site is gained through published documentation on this case. It is strictly opinion only.


View Poll Results: Clever or Lucky
Rs were clever 2 4.55%
Rs were lucky 42 95.45%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #126  
Old 07-14-2010, 10:20 PM
DeeDee249 DeeDee249 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the Federal Witness Protection Program
Posts: 7,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeskidbeck View Post
Madeleine, I agree with what you are saying. I think a lot of RDI's do as well. If there are those that believe with certainty that PDI, well, I'm just not one of them.
I guess I could be called a fence sitter on which "one" I believe it was. That being said, I do believe there are only four choices as to the "who": JR/PR/BR/JAR. I have always believed that there is more to the story of John hiring an attorney for his ex-wife.
You can believe it wasn't to protect her, but himself or JAR.
I believe he hired the attorney for his ex-wife (JAR's mother) so she would not be questioned as to whether JAR was with her for Christmas (as he claimed). Her attorney would surely prevent her from having to turn over any photographs that may disprove that fact, as well as preventing her from being questioned about whether he son was with her.
He is still a suspect in the minds of many RDI.
__________________
THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:
  #127  
Old 07-14-2010, 10:53 PM
joeskidbeck's Avatar
joeskidbeck joeskidbeck is offline
Rest in Peace
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
The Rs also named LHP the very first day. And JR named a former employee, I believe his name was Merrick, wasn't it? And they certainly spoke of the White's in such a way as to case some suspicion on them.
Is Merrick the employee that was fired because someone saw him smoking a cigarette on his lunch break on a park bench? I can understand him being upset (who wouldn't), but to insert his name into a murder investigation? I might could see the logic behind it if the guy had embezzled a ridiculous amount of money, but come on. This shows the Ramsey's were desperate to pin this on someone and none of their friends or acquaintances were immune.
__________________
"This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joeskidbeck For This Useful Post:
  #128  
Old 07-14-2010, 11:00 PM
joeskidbeck's Avatar
joeskidbeck joeskidbeck is offline
Rest in Peace
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
I believe he hired the attorney for his ex-wife (JAR's mother) so she would not be questioned as to whether JAR was with her for Christmas (as he claimed). Her attorney would surely prevent her from having to turn over any photographs that may disprove that fact, as well as preventing her from being questioned about whether he son was with her.
He is still a suspect in the minds of many RDI.
Hi DeeDee! Lately, I've been thinking about JAR and how it makes sense that he was involved in a big way. If so, I could almost feel sorry for John. Talk about being between a rock and a hard place!!!
__________________
"This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to joeskidbeck For This Useful Post:
  #129  
Old 07-14-2010, 11:01 PM
Linda7NJ's Avatar
Linda7NJ Linda7NJ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 26,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
I believe he hired the attorney for his ex-wife (JAR's mother) so she would not be questioned as to whether JAR was with her for Christmas (as he claimed). Her attorney would surely prevent her from having to turn over any photographs that may disprove that fact, as well as preventing her from being questioned about whether he son was with her.
He is still a suspect in the minds of many RDI.
I knew that long long ago........I completely forgot all about JAR and the lawyer hired for his ex wife!
__________________


Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 07-14-2010, 11:04 PM
Linda7NJ's Avatar
Linda7NJ Linda7NJ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 26,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeskidbeck View Post
Hi DeeDee! Lately, I've been thinking about JAR and how it makes sense that he was involved in a big way. If so, I could almost feel sorry for John. Talk about being between a rock and a hard place!!!

True, but why would Pasty go along?

I think "image" and other peoples perception of Patsy and her family was extremely important to Patsy, but to go along with the staging? ARGHHH I'll be chewing on this tid bit for awhile...........
__________________


Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:
  #131  
Old 07-14-2010, 11:07 PM
joeskidbeck's Avatar
joeskidbeck joeskidbeck is offline
Rest in Peace
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
I knew that long long ago........I completely forgot all about JAR and the lawyer hired for his ex wife!
I'm sure that it's been done before on here, but could we start a thread on JAR and get the info back up where everyone can debate/theorize? Or would it be ther_beatingA_Dead?????
__________________
"This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 07-14-2010, 11:10 PM
joeskidbeck's Avatar
joeskidbeck joeskidbeck is offline
Rest in Peace
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
True, but why would Pasty go along?

I think "image" and other peoples perception of Patsy and her family was extremely important to Patsy, but to go along with the staging? ARGHHH I'll be chewing on this tid bit for awhile...........
Well, I, for one am leaning toward something sending Patsy into a rage that night and I don't think it had a thing to do with bed-wetting. Say for instance, she walks in on someone molesting JB?
__________________
"This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joeskidbeck For This Useful Post:
  #133  
Old 07-14-2010, 11:13 PM
joeskidbeck's Avatar
joeskidbeck joeskidbeck is offline
Rest in Peace
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,898
There are several ways (of course) the head injury could have happened, but I lean to Patsy jerking JB up with all the force of a mad woman (which she would have been) and her head striking something very hard.

And hence, there must be a cover up because she is now the guilty one!
__________________
"This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

Last edited by joeskidbeck; 07-14-2010 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Added last sentence
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 07-15-2010, 02:41 AM
madeleine's Avatar
madeleine madeleine is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
True, but why would Pasty go along?
She didn't have a clue?
You always assume that she wrote the RN,that automatically involves her in the murder or cover-up.What if it wasn't so.You really underestimate JR sometimes.
And re them pointing fingers at Fleet,Santa,LHP(I already know that they did that).That's not what I was saying but because you can't stand different views you probably don't even read carefully what others have to say even if they say things you normaly would agree with cause they point to RDI.They pointed fingers here and there,maybe just for the show.But that's what IS weird.
I never felt they REALLY suspected THOSE people.If they ever suspected someone(REALLY suspected) it wasn't FW or Santa,whatever.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 07-15-2010, 02:54 AM
madeleine's Avatar
madeleine madeleine is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,535
Pls tell me,if JDI,BDI or JARDI,what is one of the big reasons he/they will get away?
It's ST starting the PR wrote the note /PR bashed her head/PR staging the scene circus.
Even with doctors telling him about prior abuse he didn't change his views,well done.What did JR say?That the investigators were hired for HIS defence.He hired lawyers for HIS ex-wife and son.
I still think that S.Singular was SO right about one thing,if something bad happens who would be the first person you would lie to or hide the truth from,your WIFE.But you don't wanna follow this up because that would mean considering she DIDN'T write the note.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to madeleine For This Useful Post:
  #136  
Old 07-15-2010, 02:59 AM
madeleine's Avatar
madeleine madeleine is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,535
So what else ties her to the scene,the fibers?Couldn't those been transfered by him?Not on purpose of course,but he was with her all night,he touched her,right,maybe he touched her clothes.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 07-15-2010, 03:10 AM
madeleine's Avatar
madeleine madeleine is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,535
Why is it that the bed-wetting PDI theory is more credible than the JDI sex game theory anyway?Your experts say there is evidence of prior abuse.Where's the evidence that JB wet the bed that night and PR bashed her head because of it?
What's more likely,people killing their kids over a bed-wetting problem or over a sex related issue,you tell me.


We have murder,sexual assault and possibly prior abuse.
What's more likely,daddy did it or mommy post mortem raped her daughter in order to cover up for......God knows what .
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to madeleine For This Useful Post:
  #138  
Old 07-15-2010, 03:51 AM
madeleine's Avatar
madeleine madeleine is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
If I were on a jury, I would have no problem finding Patsy guilty beyond a REASONABLE doubt. Not ALL doubt mind you...REASONABLE. I am 99.9 % certain Patsy was involved in the staging, why stage if you're innocent of any wrong doing?

Did John have anything to do with her actual death? I don't know. I would have more trouble convicting him based on what I THINK I know
So you would find her guilty of staging then?What about murder?
Why stage if you're innocent?Let's see....because you love your husband,because you wanna protect your other kid who did something bad,because someone tricked you into it or lied to you,there's more.
Did John have anything to do with her actual death?How do you know it was her and not him,I will ask this until I drop dead.And you accuse me of pointing fingers at him based on what I THINK I know?Isn't this what you're doing as well?And I am talking about the killing not the staging.Pls feel free to prove that it was her and not him or one of the other sons.If you THINK I am wrong and you are always right.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 07-15-2010, 08:09 AM
joeskidbeck's Avatar
joeskidbeck joeskidbeck is offline
Rest in Peace
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,898
Madeleine, I am curious about what you believe happened. Do you believe this is a
stranger/intruder murder, meaning nobody who lived in the home had anything to do with it or the cover-up?
TIA,
Becky
ETA: Would you be willing to believe that some else in the home was responsible, just not Patsy?
__________________
"This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

Last edited by joeskidbeck; 07-15-2010 at 08:11 AM. Reason: added last sentence
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 07-15-2010, 09:03 AM
madeleine's Avatar
madeleine madeleine is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeskidbeck View Post
Madeleine, I am curious about what you believe happened. Do you believe this is a
stranger/intruder murder, meaning nobody who lived in the home had anything to do with it or the cover-up?
TIA,
Becky
If it was an intruder the Ramsey's behaviour is strange which makes me believe that at least JR has some ideas on who it was and why.If so did he tell PR?Maybe yes,maybe NOT.



Quote:
ETA: Would you be willing to believe that some else in the home was responsible, just not Patsy?
Yes.But it seems that everything else is kinda dismissed because "she wrote the note".And to me,even IF she did,I still don't think it was her who killed JB.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madeleine For This Useful Post:
  #141  
Old 07-15-2010, 09:16 AM
joeskidbeck's Avatar
joeskidbeck joeskidbeck is offline
Rest in Peace
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
If it was an intruder the Ramsey's behaviour is strange which makes me believe that at least JR has some ideas on who it was and why.If so did he tell PR?Maybe yes,maybe NOT.





Yes.But it seems that everything else is kinda dismissed because "she wrote the note".And to me,even IF she did,I still don't think it was her who killed JB.
Thanks. You make very valid points. For some reason I have believed that you were IDI (meaning, unknown intruder).
__________________
"This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 07-15-2010, 09:24 AM
madeleine's Avatar
madeleine madeleine is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,535
No, I guess an unknown one (meaning pedo,sadistic killer,serial,etc) would have done it again and he/they knew the house&family habits too well.IMO if IDI it was no stranger,he's in those files somewhere.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to madeleine For This Useful Post:
  #143  
Old 07-15-2010, 09:39 AM
Linda7NJ's Avatar
Linda7NJ Linda7NJ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 26,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
She didn't have a clue?
You always assume that she wrote the RN,that automatically involves her in the murder or cover-up.What if it wasn't so.You really underestimate JR sometimes.
And re them pointing fingers at Fleet,Santa,LHP(I already know that they did that).That's not what I was saying but because you can't stand different views you probably don't even read carefully what others have to say even if they say things you normaly would agree with cause they point to RDI.They pointed fingers here and there,maybe just for the show.But that's what IS weird.
I never felt they REALLY suspected THOSE people.If they ever suspected someone(REALLY suspected) it wasn't FW or Santa,whatever.

Ummm excuse me, why are you attacking me & making assumptions about me? The topic isn't about me.
__________________


Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 07-15-2010, 09:39 AM
madeleine's Avatar
madeleine madeleine is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,535
Who knew what stairs she comes down every morning.
Who told her immediately to call LE.

I don't care how crazy this sounds but if RDI I think she was set up and fooled from A-Z.That's why I said on the other thread that one was clever and one was lucky if RDI.Clever for being such a manipulative liar and she was lucky for not knowing the whole horrible truth.There ya go.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madeleine For This Useful Post:
  #145  
Old 07-15-2010, 09:40 AM
madeleine's Avatar
madeleine madeleine is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
Ummm excuse me, why are you attacking me & making assumptions about me? The topic isn't about me.
Nor is it about what you think I think.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 07-15-2010, 09:44 AM
Linda7NJ's Avatar
Linda7NJ Linda7NJ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 26,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
So you would find her guilty of staging then?What about murder?
Why stage if you're innocent?Let's see....because you love your husband,because you wanna protect your other kid who did something bad,because someone tricked you into it or lied to you,there's more.
Did John have anything to do with her actual death?How do you know it was her and not him,I will ask this until I drop dead.And you accuse me of pointing fingers at him based on what I THINK I know?Isn't this what you're doing as well?And I am talking about the killing not the staging.Pls feel free to prove that it was her and not him or one of the other sons.If you THINK I am wrong and you are always right.

Why are you so angry? I think your scenario is possible, it's just not MY theory.....I reached a different conclusion but you made some very interesting points, and yes I will consider them....I'm not promising that I will adopt them as my own.
__________________


Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 07-15-2010, 09:47 AM
Linda7NJ's Avatar
Linda7NJ Linda7NJ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 26,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
Nor is it about what you think I think.

The forum's purpose is to share and discuss everyone's opinions.
__________________


Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:
  #148  
Old 07-15-2010, 09:47 AM
madeleine's Avatar
madeleine madeleine is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
Why are you so angry? I think your scenario is possible, it's just not MY theory.....I reached a different conclusion but you made some very interesting points, and yes I will consider them....I'm not promising that I will adopt them as my own.
Okay look I am sorry,I overreacted.
I think I misunderstood one of your earlier posts.Can we start over.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madeleine For This Useful Post:
  #149  
Old 07-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Linda7NJ's Avatar
Linda7NJ Linda7NJ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 26,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
Okay look I am sorry,I overreacted.
I think I misunderstood one of your earlier posts.Can we start over.

Absolutely
__________________


Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:
  #150  
Old 07-15-2010, 10:10 AM
madeleine's Avatar
madeleine madeleine is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,535
I have IDI thoughts because LE failed to prove that RDI and maybe their biggest mistake was to focus on PDI and kinda forget about the rest of the family.Look how easy they exonerated Burke and the other son and how soon ST gave JR a pass.It was a mistake IMO cause the RDI evidence doesn't tell us which one it was and who did what.

When it comes to my RDI feelings,it could have been any of them because nothing really tells me which one it was and then I turn to my gut instinct which tells me it wasn't her.Not only that,their behaviour when they are together,what they say about the investigation,PR always seems clueless and I believe she was.JR seems excited like a little boy when talking about it,she seems tired and frustrated and wants to be left alone.The placement of the note,the way the body was found,the sexual assault,the possible prior abuse,their personal history(affairs,divorce,losing one daughter),the shower that morning.


If IDI,maybe it wasn't about JB after all (the note,not even mentioning her name,the threats).If it was about hating the family ,it was about hating JR,not JB or Patsy.If a Ramsey has a clue (explains why they never really searched for the killer) then I bet it wasn't PR who suspected the who and the why.

If RDI then maybe the unknown DNA explains the presence of an accomplice (help).I doubt that it was her who knew such type of people.(maybe Access G.security,maybe ex military pals-where are those phone records?)

The investigators were hired for his defense but for the sake of the show he hired lawyers for her as well.You know,sometimes I feel that JR's best "friend" was ST. "YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE." Wasn't this an excellent defense for JR?The cop who "hated" them so much stating on national TV that JR is innocent and has no clue??That was brilliant if you think about it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madeleine For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:35 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!