Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hot Cases > Kyron Horman

Notices

Kyron Horman Kyron went missing from his school in Oregon. His mother has a civil suit on his step-mother and his father is in the middle of a divorce. WHERE IS KYRON?

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 09:01 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Location: I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
Discussion about Harry Oaks Search for Kyron

Dear Websleuths Members,

As you know we have not allowed discussion of Harry Oaks search. As owner of Websleuths I had a problem with the fact that Mr. Oaks did not have the parents or any family member's support and he is asking for donations on his website.

Please understand this is nothing against Mr. Oaks personally. I am sure he is a fine Search and Rescue professional.

As owner I felt I could not promote this search because of the above mentioned issues.

However, since many of you want to discuss Mr. Oaks and he is now being covered by the main stream media we decided to compromise.

The discussion of Mr. Oaks search for Kryon will take place in our members only area called "The Parking Lot." Here is the link to the discussion.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please do not make extra work for the already over worked mods by bringing up this search in the public forum. Please keep it in the private area.

We all want the same thing and that is Kryon to be found. I hope will all my heart and soul that someone, be it Mr. Oaks or someone else, finds our sweet Kryon.

Thank you,

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com
PS. If you want to join Websleuths to read in our members only area please look at the top of the page and you will see a "register" tab. Follow those instructions.

THERE ARE NOW TWO TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOWS! LISTEN EVERY THURSDAY TO THE iHEARTRADIO.COM CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE EVERY THURSDAY 8 PM EASTERN

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

FOR THE BLOGTALK.COM TRUE CRIME SHOWS CLICK HERE THEN SCROLL DOWN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
 | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Old 07-01-2010, 07:39 PM
Former Member

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
The Following User Says Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 11:52 AM
WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison

Bumping up