Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 06:44 AM

Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news...ppear-in-court
Old 07-06-2010, 07:04 AM
Justice for all victims!

That is gonna be a train wreck.................
Old 07-06-2010, 07:07 AM

FINALLY!!!!!!

Do have to say the 15th is getting a little more interesting!!!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 07:37 AM

The hearing is set for the same date CA learned of Caylee's disappearance, July 15th. She has been trying to down play those calls but it is true excited utterance since she had just learned through LA, that Inmate Anthony admits she hasn't seen Caylee in 30 days...I truly hope CA tells it true!

Justice for Caylee
Old 07-06-2010, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
The hearing is set for the same date CA learned of Caylee's disappearance, July 15th. She has been trying to down play those calls but it is true excited utterance since she had just learned through LA, that Inmate Anthony admits she hasn't seen Caylee in 30 days...I truly hope CA tells it true!

Justice for Caylee
Was it ever determined that she was given that immunity thing? If she goes into some of the various "mis-truths" while on the stand can they get her for contempt?????
Old 07-06-2010, 07:46 AM

Lee too !!!!!

Lee ordered to testify at hearing

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...t-hearing.html
Old 07-06-2010, 07:54 AM

LA has to testify first, IMO...it was he, the prisoner finally admitted to not having Caylee in her custody for those crucial 30 days...JMHO

Justice for Caylee
Old 07-06-2010, 08:18 AM
If justice doesn't get you, karma will.

All I have to say is....

Can it be the 15th already? I can't wait for this hearing!!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post

LA has to testify first, IMO...it was he, the prisoner finally admitted to not having Caylee in her custody for those crucial 30 days...JMHO

Justice for Caylee
again FINALLY!!!!! Will be interesting to see him testify...We finally get to see the family "united" Wonder if ga will go this time around??????
Old 07-06-2010, 08:35 AM

They both better review their testimonies from previous statements made under oath otherwise they could be subject to perjury. That is why my mom always said liars need good memories! She was a very smart and honest lady God rest her soul.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:36 AM
Cached

Oh I cannot wait to watch the family dynamics with two of them going on the stand and Casey watching....I seriously cannot wait for this....I'm hoping Cindy starts telling the prosecutor why the 911 can't be admitted, or even better HHJP...please Cindy start telling everyone else how to do their job! I'm also hoping she comes up with some brand new twist on the story. Oh the lies....give me more of your ridiculous lies! Any chance she'll go off the rails and get hauled off in contempt of court? No, no...that would be too good to be true.

Wow, and I used to have sympathy for the woman...guess that's gone!
Old 07-06-2010, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachomama View Post

oh. My. G...!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 08:47 AM
This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!

Re Cindy Testifying

OK, I may be the only dumb one here ( I lurk more than I opine) but what happens if Cindy or Lee get on the stand and really show their arse, a la Morgan depo. Do they declare them hostile witnesses? What is the implication of that?
Or if they tell LIES in direct conflict with previous statements, does the judge hold them in contempt?
This may be better asked on the lawyer thread, but I didn't think about that til now.
Somehow I cannot see either one holding it together for very long under questioning. It is so sad that it has reached this point, when just telling the truth from the get go would have gotten them so much further.
As usual, MOO
Diz
Old 07-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Emutionally Disturbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
Oh I cannot wait to watch the family dynamics with two of them going on the stand and Casey watching....I seriously cannot wait for this....I'm hoping Cindy starts telling the prosecutor why the 911 can't be admitted, or even better HHJP...please Cindy start telling everyone else how to do their job! I'm also hoping she comes up with some brand new twist on the story. Oh the lies....give me more of your ridiculous lies! Any chance she'll go off the rails and get hauled off in contempt of court? No, no...that would be too good to be true.

Wow, and I used to have sympathy for the woman...guess that's gone!
If she pulls that disgusting gum chewing defiant BS with this questioning I hope the judge does cite her for contempt. This is a different judge than the civil case judge and hopefully they won't take her .

Thanks Steadfast for the spinning Buffalo Bills Emu

Made by HD ----->

Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!

Old 07-06-2010, 09:02 AM

oh i get the feeling this judge won't take any bs from them.

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Old 07-06-2010, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diz39 View Post
OK, I may be the only dumb one here ( I lurk more than I opine) but what happens if Cindy or Lee get on the stand and really show their arse, a la Morgan depo. Do they declare them hostile witnesses? What is the implication of that?
Or if they tell LIES in direct conflict with previous statements, does the judge hold them in contempt?
This may be better asked on the lawyer thread, but I didn't think about that til now.
Somehow I cannot see either one holding it together for very long under questioning. It is so sad that it has reached this point, when just telling the truth from the get go would have gotten them so much further.
As usual, MOO
Diz
The only thing that will save them is no jury is present...they will get a fierce tongue lashing (I hope) from HHBP...he will not put up with the antics they pulled off at the Morgan depos...never will this happen. Seems to me, they already fear HHBP...CA needs to take a gander at the Morgan depo to ensure she doesn't do the same at the criminal hearing...She'd be wise or share a cell next to her darling felonious child..JMHO

Truth??? Not too sure this family understands or knows the definition of "truth"...As HHSS once said, "Seems Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers"...seems to me, the Anthony family and truth are strangers..JMHO

Justice for Caylee
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 09:25 AM
Lifetime WS Non-Mod

Oh please let her bring that nasty, hateful attitude with her, please let her defiant, cockiness permeate the courtroom, let her smack her gum and get bug-eyed, let her be everything she was for Morgan and more....please, please, please! I long to see this woman put squarely in her place and I can think of no one better to put her there than HHJP.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtective View Post
Oh please let her bring that nasty, hateful attitude with her, please let her defiant, cockiness permeate the courtroom, let her smack her gum and get bug-eyed, let her be everything she was for Morgan and more....please, please, please! I long to see this woman put squarely in her place and I can think of no one better to put her there than HHJP.
we really don't ask for much do we???????
Old 07-06-2010, 09:32 AM
WS Moderator

One would think SA would just keep her to yes or no answers only. jmo
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
I'm sure they'll try. I've never heard a simple yes or no answer from them though.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:39 AM
This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!

Quote:

LambChop, you would think so, but we have seen demonstrated over and over that the A's all seem to have "Diarrhea of the Mouth". Why use one word when fifty will do the job better? They all do it: misuse/mispronounce words, add unnecessary extraneous details, blah blah blah. I do not think they are capable of yes/no responses.
MOO
Old 07-06-2010, 09:41 AM
"We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

I wonder if Lee and Cindy will be able to be present in the courtroom while the other is testifying?

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 09:45 AM

I hope CA tells the prosecution their questions aren't relevant, that would be good.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Lifetime WS Non-Mod

Quote:
They'll try...but CA is a highly opinionated woman who maintains the "I'll give them a piece of my mind" attitude. Problem with that is...she has so very little to give.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:52 AM
If justice doesn't get you, karma will.

I hope Baez and Conway are sweating right now. Neither of them have any control over the A's on the stand and they know it. I just know the thought of Cindy alone up there is giving them nightmares. I bet they are relieved George isn't testifying.

And for some reason, I picture the SA grinning like Cheshire cats at the thought of not one, but two A's on the stand. I bet JA and LDB are fighting over who gets to question them, lol.

And please, oh please perjure yourself Cindy! Hey, if you get a cell next to Casey, she might finally start writing you letters!

I just cannot wait for this hearing!!!! And it's a week from Thursday, darnit!
Closed Thread