Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 07-06-2010, 01:12 PM
LolaMoon08's Avatar
LolaMoon08 LolaMoon08 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,533
I wouldn't be surprised if Casey came down with a nasty 24 hour stomach flu on the 14th of July.

I find it extremely fitting that Cindy will have to relive that 911 call on the second anniversary of her making the call that would change her life as she knew it prior to that day... FOREVER. Caylee was gone and she knew it. She knew at that moment that she would never see Caylee alive again. They "lost"
her. She knew the smell in Casey's car was Caylee... she would have never said that following reporting Caylee officially "missing" if she didn't, even for a brief moment, connect the smell in Casey's car to that of her missing granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

All the lies she is willing to tell (on stand and off) will not take away from the sheer panic in her voice when she knew she had "lost" Caylee forever.
  #77  
Old 07-06-2010, 01:18 PM
sassy_texasbelle2's Avatar
sassy_texasbelle2 sassy_texasbelle2 is offline
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,283
Now remember guys all the A family wants is the truth to come out! You don't think they would stop that from happenin now do ya.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sassy_texasbelle2 For This Useful Post:
  #78  
Old 07-06-2010, 01:36 PM
SuziQ SuziQ is offline
Semper Fi
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 33,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyboardCat View Post
Agreed!

Now I have nothing to back this up at all, but I've heard that the car -still- reeks, which would also show that she wasn't making it up to hurry the police.

I think its obvious just from listening to all three calls, that the situation was escalating. With Casey's admission that Caylee was gone, in addition to the horrid smell that Cindy was already aware of, Cindy was absolutely terrified. The appropriate alarm bells were going off in her head.

The sad thing is, if Cindy had not made that last call, I don't think Caylee's death would be public knowledge.
BBM. I agree. And this was the last time Cindy was honest.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:
  #79  
Old 07-06-2010, 01:39 PM
teedie2's Avatar
teedie2 teedie2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachomama View Post
My cup runneth over!

This will happen, won't it?

I just called and changed a doctor appointment from the 15th to the 16th. Extremely lucky .. they had a cancellation!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to teedie2 For This Useful Post:
  #80  
Old 07-06-2010, 01:43 PM
beach's Avatar
beach beach is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
Posts: 13,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Casey came down with a nasty 24 hour stomach flu on the 14th of July.

I find it extremely fitting that Cindy will have to relive that 911 call on the second anniversary of her making the call that would change her life as she knew it prior to that day... FOREVER. Caylee was gone and she knew it. She knew at that moment that she would never see Caylee alive again. They "lost"
her. She knew the smell in Casey's car was Caylee... she would have never said that following reporting Caylee officially "missing" if she didn't, even for a brief moment, connect the smell in Casey's car to that of her missing granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

All the lies she is willing to tell (on stand and off) will not take away from the sheer panic in her voice when she knew she had "lost" Caylee forever.
BBM

I find it extremely fitting, too!

Justice. Karma.
__________________
Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:
  #81  
Old 07-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Just Jayla's Avatar
Just Jayla Just Jayla is offline
I love my APBT
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Culpeper, Virginia
Posts: 3,195
From what I remember, CA did not start off her M&M depo as nastily as GA did...she was doing a lot of "correcting the record," but she did not get super nasty until some time into the depo. So, on the 15th, she may start out okay, but we'll see how the state works her up.
In the past, LDB has been far less "pushy" than John Morgan, so a lot will depend on her approach. JM has shown he will debate the judge's application of the law if he thinks it necessary, LDB seems a bit more reserved. If pushed, I think LDB/JA will take off the kid gloves, but in past testimonies by the Anthony's, it has been business as usual, the state making their case once the witness is off the stand rather than arguing with the witness.

As for LA's appearance on the 15th (which may require its own thread), can't wait to see if I've been defending him rightfully, or if he reverts to Anthony ways. LA has some mannerisims that annoy, but if you read between the lines with him, there is a sense that he knows where the right side of the law is.
What would be just lovely is if the state can finesse him just enough to get the facts out there without completely alienating him as a witness. Rather than fear of being guilted by his mother's admonitions, it would be good if LA comes away unafraid of doing the right thing, no matter what his mother says to him. Although having him appear as a hostile witness is enticing, I think it would be better in the long run if he felt personally compelled to cooperate with the decent people of the state-it will say a lot at sentencing if KC's brother makes a clean seperation from her.
I am not saying the state is mistreating anyone that they "go after" on the stand (they are doing their jobs when they do), but sometimes a witness can feel that way and a spiteful witness will shut down. If LA could see the state as sort of a safe harbor from the craziness, he will make an excellent witness.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:
  #82  
Old 07-06-2010, 01:54 PM
JSR's Avatar
JSR JSR is offline
Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 5,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotzie View Post
I understood Hal, answered that question on his blog an he said 'NO" ..like they make most witnesses stay outside til called..This is when they will screw up their answers, not knowing what the other one said...Can hardly wait..Bring on the Judge, he will slap some sense into them..
No you can bet they will collaborate before that hearing to make sure their stories match exactly.
__________________
Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:
  #83  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:00 PM
JSR's Avatar
JSR JSR is offline
Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 5,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyboardCat View Post

The sad thing is, if Cindy had not made that last call, I don't think Caylee's death would be public knowledge.
Sadly, I agree. I've always thought this too. I think if Cindy had given herself more time to think, Caylee would have never been reported missing and would have been a distant memory. Much like she is now, at least to her family. Luckily Cindy did report her missing and that the SA has been doing right by Caylee to make sure she gets justice. Lord knows if left up to her "family" Caylee would never get the justice she deserves.
__________________
Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:
  #84  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:01 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
And what face will Inmate Anthony have on???
No Lyon there to grab her arm and get her under control ....
Exactly ThinkTank! ICA is the one I'll be watching! I'll be listening to CA and LA, but I'll be watching ICA. She was in rough shape at the last hearing and I wonder if there are enough meds to keep her from losing her temper.

And I also wonder if it's Baez and Mason who are working with Cindy - we've seen the results of Brad working with her - he has no control at all.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #85  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:03 PM
JSR's Avatar
JSR JSR is offline
Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 5,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star12 View Post
Isn't LA the only one with use immunity? I cannot think of nor remember a situation in which CA and/or GA were granted use immunity.
If I recall correctly the simple act of issuing a subpoena to the witness in FL gives use immunity to said witness.
__________________
Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:
  #86  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:06 PM
Steely Dan's Avatar
Steely Dan Steely Dan is offline
Emutionally Disturbed
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Rochester, New York
Posts: 26,129
That picture of CA belongs in the most disturbing movie thread or at least the most disturbing something!!!
__________________
Buttons Updated 04-02-2014



Thanks Steadfast for the spinning Buffalo Bills Emu

Made by HD ----->

Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!


The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:
  #87  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:13 PM
Riley1833 Riley1833 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by countzero View Post
What I feel will be a turning point for ICA will be the loss of AL being at the table; holding ICA's hand, stroking her shoulders and back to calm her down while testimony is given. She won't be able to do this with any of her attorneys in HHJPs court. JBarrett also won't be there for support either.
Why do you say J Barrett will not be there?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Riley1833 For This Useful Post:
  #88  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:16 PM
JSR's Avatar
JSR JSR is offline
Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 5,676
Ok I guess I'm evil. Because I'm loving that the hearing is EXACTLY two years from the date she made that 911 call. And I hope that fact is not lost on CA.

I hope that CA remembers why she called 911 in the first place. Because she supposedly loved little Caylee. I hope on the 15th she finally remembers that sweet little girl. And finally does right by her.

It won't happen, but I can hope. I still don't know how they all sleep at night. I just hope on the 14th when Cindy closes her eyes to sleep she only sees Caylee's little face.
__________________
Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:
  #89  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:19 PM
2goldfish's Avatar
2goldfish 2goldfish is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,987
I just realised I will be in hungary! there better be internets when I am staying!
__________________
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:
  #90  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:24 PM
Steely Dan's Avatar
Steely Dan Steely Dan is offline
Emutionally Disturbed
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Rochester, New York
Posts: 26,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSR View Post
Ok I guess I'm evil. Because I'm loving that the hearing is EXACTLY two years from the date she made that 911 call. And I hope that fact is not lost on CA.

I hope that CA remembers why she called 911 in the first place. Because she supposedly loved little Caylee. I hope on the 15th she finally remembers that sweet little girl. And finally does right by her.

It won't happen, but I can hope. I still don't know how they all sleep at night. I just hope on the 14th when Cindy closes her eyes to sleep she only sees Caylee's little face.
She lost a granddaughter and she doesn't want to lose a daughter. I don't think much will change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
I just realised I will be in hungary! there better be internets when I am staying!
Why not just eat now?
__________________
Buttons Updated 04-02-2014



Thanks Steadfast for the spinning Buffalo Bills Emu

Made by HD ----->

Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!


The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:
  #91  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:26 PM
Kimmer's Avatar
Kimmer Kimmer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 1,744
Since the last doc dump, it had become apparent that JB was sneaking in correspondence to ICA from her family during her first year of being in jail, what if this will also be a line of questioning from the SA in order to show to JP that there have been underhanded tactics going on in this case from the beginning...Since JP asked about the trust between the SA and the Defense and the JB brought up the letters, so could it be that the SA office is also going to use these subpoenas the prove to the JP that JB was obviously breaking the jail rules by allowing these correspondences?
__________________
JMHO
Kimmer



"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimmer For This Useful Post:
  #92  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:27 PM
Riley1833 Riley1833 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 148
I think Linda will treat Cindy with respect and be extremely business like. IF Cindy starts any of her crap, I think Judge Perry will step in immediately. I have no doubt that he has seen Cindy and George's depositions with Mr. Morgan I would really prefer Ashton does the questioning...just a personal preference in this particular event. I HOPE Cindy acts up, at least once. Just so we can see her get reprimanded on national TV.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Riley1833 For This Useful Post:
  #93  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Steely Dan's Avatar
Steely Dan Steely Dan is offline
Emutionally Disturbed
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Rochester, New York
Posts: 26,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
Since the last doc dump, it had become apparent that JB was sneaking in correspondence to ICA from her family during her first year of being in jail, what if this will also be a line of questioning from the SA in order to show to JP that there have been underhanded tactics going on in this case from the beginning...Since JP asked about the trust between the SA and the Defense and the JB brought up the letters, so could it be that the SA office is also going to use these subpoenas the prove to the JP that JB was obviously breaking the jail rules by allowing these correspondences?
(In my best Butthead) Huh, huh that'd be cool, huh, huh, huh.

__________________
Buttons Updated 04-02-2014



Thanks Steadfast for the spinning Buffalo Bills Emu

Made by HD ----->

Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!


The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:
  #94  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:38 PM
krt krt is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,425


I wonder if cindy will set up her tripod (not george) video camera this time~
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to krt For This Useful Post:
  #95  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Snaz's Avatar
Snaz Snaz is offline
"Heavens to Habeas Corpus" ~ Legal Eagle Lion
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sunny Florida
Posts: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSR View Post
Ok I guess I'm evil. Because I'm loving that the hearing is EXACTLY two years from the date she made that 911 call. And I hope that fact is not lost on CA.

I hope that CA remembers why she called 911 in the first place. Because she supposedly loved little Caylee. I hope on the 15th she finally remembers that sweet little girl. And finally does right by her.

It won't happen, but I can hope. I still don't know how they all sleep at night. I just hope on the 14th when Cindy closes her eyes to sleep she only sees Caylee's little face.
BBM

Something tells me that whichever SA does the questioning, he/she will find a way to add that little detail into the questioning.... I have a lot of faith in these prosecutors.

And if you are evil..... then there are many of us who are evil right along with you.
__________________
"Judge, Mr, Ashton is laughing at me..... " ~ Jose Baez, Closing Argument 7/3/11 (Paraphrased, of course!)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Snaz For This Useful Post:
  #96  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:46 PM
krt krt is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaz View Post
BBM

Something tells me that whichever SA does the questioning, he/she will find a way to add that little detail into the questioning.... I have a lot of faith in these prosecutors.

And if you are evil..... then there are many of us who are evil right along with you.
Speaking of evil..................how about they order in pizza that day!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to krt For This Useful Post:
  #97  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:52 PM
countzero countzero is offline
self timeout
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley1833 View Post
Why do you say J Barrett will not be there?
Well, my thinking is now that AL isn't part of the team, J Barrett's part of her mitigation is nearly complete if not in the final stages.

But when I reviewed the last hearing with AL and J Barrett, to me, the long pauses and hugs between them and ICA were most telling.

We have speculated whether AL will/did take Mort and Jeanne back to Chicagoland with her, and I believe she has. Then again, Jeanne may be in court and if she is, she will be sitting behind ICA and not able to comfort her.

Sorry if I confused anyone.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to countzero For This Useful Post:
  #98  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:56 PM
LolaMoon08's Avatar
LolaMoon08 LolaMoon08 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaz View Post
BBM

Something tells me that whichever SA does the questioning, he/she will find a way to add that little detail into the questioning.... I have a lot of faith in these prosecutors.

And if you are evil..... then there are many of us who are evil right along with you.
I have a feeling Cindy will make sure to bring up the two-year-anniversary before the SA even gets a chance. She'll try to find a way to use it to her advantage. Of course, none of it will have anything to do with the victim, Caylee Marie. It will be all about her.

I will also be watching Casey like a hawk. No doubt she will be spitting nails if Lee or Cindy don't answer questions to her liking.

I would also be over the moon if Lee has an outburst and calls Casey out on her lies about him molesting her. Oh, I can wish, can't I?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:
  #99  
Old 07-06-2010, 03:03 PM
kbl8201 kbl8201 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 6,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
The hearing is set for the same date CA learned of Caylee's disappearance, July 15th. She has been trying to down play those calls but it is true excited utterance since she had just learned through LA, that Inmate Anthony admits she hasn't seen Caylee in 30 days...I truly hope CA tells it true!

Justice for Caylee
total karma with it being the anniversery.

sadly i dont see her approaching the truth at all
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:
  #100  
Old 07-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Apex-mom's Avatar
Apex-mom Apex-mom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 366
Question

I have a question regarding the LIE that Cindy is NOW telling where she only SAID there smelled like there was a "dead body in the dam* car" because she wanted to get the police there quicker (YEAH RIGHT CINDY). ???

Didn't she tell 2 or 3 people at Gentiva about the bad smell that afternoon PRIOR to making that 919 call later that evening????.... has anyone read that she's been confronted with this discrepancy?? Dear Lord, I HOPE she gets questioned about this on the stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Apex-mom For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
cindy anthony subpoenaed, cindy has to testify, july 15th hearing, lee anthony subpoenaed, lee has to testify

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2009.07.24 Hearing 1:30pm: George and Cindy Anthony MAY be back in court salvarenga Caylee Anthony 2 years old 8 07-24-2009 10:04 AM
Do You think Cindy Anthony is mad at GA?.... usabound Caylee Anthony 2 years old 216 01-26-2009 08:37 PM
Videotaped Interview Of Cindy Anthony lorita jones Caylee Anthony 2 years old 108 09-26-2008 09:42 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:28 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!