Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials

Notices

Trials Current Trials In the news


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-01-2010, 06:10 PM
TinaD TinaD is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Melbourne, Oz
Posts: 234
Australia - Kiesha Weippeart (Abraham), 6, Sydney, 31 July 2010 - #1

This doesn't sound good:
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/mother-wak...ft&autostart=1

I don't know how to quote from the article - the mother woke up yesterday morning to find her 6yo daughter missing from her bed. The unit had been locked but when the mother checked the next morning, the door was unlocked.

Hopefully she has wandered off and will be found safe and well, but a relative said she was scared to go out be herself.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TinaD For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 08-01-2010, 07:33 PM
LotsaLatte's Avatar
LotsaLatte LotsaLatte is offline
<<< I sure love my cute little puppy dog!
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The beautiful Pacific NW!!
Posts: 792
Oh she is an adorable little girl. I hope she comes home safe and sound. I wonder if her step-father is a good guy or not. I can't imagine why she would unlock the door and leave in the night. She's only 6 years old. But you never know. Prayers for Kiesha!
__________________
The best advice I give to my children: Tell the truth - whether you like it or not.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LotsaLatte For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 08-02-2010, 03:48 AM
butwhatif?'s Avatar
butwhatif? butwhatif? is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 3,626
It looks REALLY bad for sweet Kiesha.

A six-year-old girl at the centre of a major police search in western Sydney has not been at school for at least a week.

Kiesha Abrahams's mother told police she last saw her daughter when she put her to bed on Saturday night at her Mount Druitt unit.

She said she noticed that the six-year-old was missing from her bed about 9:00am on Sunday and that the front door of the unit was unlocked.

The girl lives in the unit with her mother and stepfather and two siblings.

Police say they are aware the girl had been absent from school and they are trying to find out when she last attended.

Police will not say whether anyone other than the girl's mother has seen her in the last three weeks.

About 40 police and more than 100 SES volunteers spent yesterday searching for the girl.
Today they have extended the search to include bushland and drainpipes in the nearby suburb of Bidwill.


http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Family members have said it is out of character for the little girl to wander off on her own.

She is described as being about 140cm tall, with a slim build, blonde hair and blue eyes.

She was last seen wearing pink pyjamas and a purple Pumpkin Patch jacket.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=7938131

Ms Abrahams told police Kiesha was probably barefoot and wearing her pink pyjamas and lilac Pumpkin Patch jacket, police said.

Kiesha's biological father, who lives nearby, is helping police with their inquiries.

Police yesterday said he was not considered a suspect but Mount Druitt police Commander, Superintendent Wayne Cox, stopped short of saying the same today.


She was reported missing 12 hours later on Sunday morning after her mother discovered the front door was ajar.

There was no sign of forced entry and Ms Abrahams told police the door may have been left unlocked overnight.
Kiesha had her own bedroom in the unit she lived in with her mother, stepfather Robert Smith, three-year-old sister Brianna and three-week-old brother Levi.

Her bedroom was just metres away from the front door.

Supt Cox said Kiesha's biological father was not considered a suspect.


http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...802-111oy.html

The stories vary about the unit door. Some say it was closed but not locked, but in this one they say it was ajar in the morning.

There's major hink in this case. Am trying to find the link to the media report that said that the parents have their phones turned off and cannot be contacted. WTH?
Wouldn't you keep your phone on, desperately awaiting a call from police?

It's also a lil odd that she was wearing a pumpkin patch jacket when going to bed. It is cold here atm, but those PP jackets are usually really bulky, and I can't imagine a 6 yr old wearing one to bed. But it might have been new, and a favourite....who knows?
The mum has not spoken publicly at all pleading for her daughters return, and when interviewed by detectives said she didn't know if her daughter was wearing shoes or not. HUH? Isn't that pretty easy to figure out? Any shoes missing?
I have a very bad feeling about how this case will end.
You're in my prayers Kiesha.
JMO
__________________
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

William A Weitz on Casey Anthony: "There is no evidence of any acting out, misbehaving, disturbance, whatsoever. In fact she wins awards for helplessness. She wins awards for......."
LDB: "For what?"
pg 218/219- Testimony of William A Weitz, PHD

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to butwhatif? For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 08-02-2010, 03:59 AM
seekingjustice** seekingjustice** is offline
My beautiful Girl 'Monique Ashleigh' - See you in Heaven..
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by butwhatif? View Post
It looks REALLY bad for sweet Kiesha.

A six-year-old girl at the centre of a major police search in western Sydney has not been at school for at least a week.

Kiesha Abrahams's mother told police she last saw her daughter when she put her to bed on Saturday night at her Mount Druitt unit.

She said she noticed that the six-year-old was missing from her bed about 9:00am on Sunday and that the front door of the unit was unlocked.

The girl lives in the unit with her mother and stepfather and two siblings.

Police say they are aware the girl had been absent from school and they are trying to find out when she last attended.
Police will not say whether anyone other than the girl's mother has seen her in the last three weeks.

About 40 police and more than 100 SES volunteers spent yesterday searching for the girl.
Today they have extended the search to include bushland and drainpipes in the nearby suburb of Bidwill.


http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Family members have said it is out of character for the little girl to wander off on her own.

She is described as being about 140cm tall, with a slim build, blonde hair and blue eyes.

She was last seen wearing pink pyjamas and a purple Pumpkin Patch jacket.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=7938131

Ms Abrahams told police Kiesha was probably barefoot and wearing her pink pyjamas and lilac Pumpkin Patch jacket, police said.

Kiesha's biological father, who lives nearby, is helping police with their inquiries.

Police yesterday said he was not considered a suspect but Mount Druitt police Commander, Superintendent Wayne Cox, stopped short of saying the same today.


She was reported missing 12 hours later on Sunday morning after her mother discovered the front door was ajar.

There was no sign of forced entry and Ms Abrahams told police the door may have been left unlocked overnight.
Kiesha had her own bedroom in the unit she lived in with her mother, stepfather Robert Smith, three-year-old sister Brianna and three-week-old brother Levi.

Her bedroom was just metres away from the front door.

Supt Cox said Kiesha's biological father was not considered a suspect.


http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...802-111oy.html

The stories vary about the unit door. Some say it was closed but not locked, but in this one they say it was ajar in the morning.

There's major hink in this case. Am trying to find the link to the media report that said that the parents have their phones turned off and cannot be contacted. WTH?
Wouldn't you keep your phone on, desperately awaiting a call from police?

It's also a lil odd that she was wearing a pumpkin patch jacket when going to bed. It is cold here atm, but those PP jackets are usually really bulky, and I can't imagine a 6 yr old wearing one to bed. But it might have been new, and a favourite....who knows?
The mum has not spoken publicly at all pleading for her daughters return, and when interviewed by detectives said she didn't know if her daughter was wearing shoes or not. HUH? Isn't that pretty easy to figure out? Any shoes missing?
I have a very bad feeling about how this case will end.
You're in my prayers Kiesha.
JMO
Oh Lord, I agree with you butwhatif. It's not sounding good at all. The fact that she was not in school at all last week, concerns me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seekingjustice** For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 08-02-2010, 05:07 AM
Mrs G Norris's Avatar
Mrs G Norris Mrs G Norris is online now
Cached
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Straya!
Posts: 9,387
Not at school either.....didn't know that....hmmm
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 08-02-2010, 05:57 AM
Solstice Canyon's Avatar
Solstice Canyon Solstice Canyon is offline
Restigered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 401
Tina, could you edit to add Kiesha Abrahams' name to this thread title?

I also do not like the fact that Kiesha is reported to have missed Kindergarten for the week leading up to her "disappearance" - supposedly due to her mother having a baby at home (?). And the bit about the jacket made little sense, either.

About the only scenario that readily comes to my mind which could end well here was if her bio dad had little say, but was concerned enough about her missing school that he whisked her away to "safety" elsewhere. Unfortunately, that seems a bit far-fetched. I hope somehow she is okay!
__________________
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Solstice Canyon For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 08-02-2010, 12:37 PM
butwhatif?'s Avatar
butwhatif? butwhatif? is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 3,626
Not looking good at all. This is making me really sad.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225900240432

Snip~
B&UBM

MISSING girl Kiesha Abrahams attended school just five days this year, sources revealed yesterday.
The Daily Telegraph has been told that Kiesha, who is in kindergarten, attended only five days at Mt Druitt Primary School this year.

The Education Department declined to comment but police confirmed they had spoken to a number of government agencies about Kiesha's absences from school and other welfare issues.

However, family and friends have told police they can't remember seeing Kiesha for about three weeks - about the time her half-brother Levi was born.

Mr Smith's mother Rebecca said the family was aware of speculation that Kiesha had been missing for weeks, not days, but said that they "didn't care" what anyone else thought.

"We know the truth and the police know the truth," Ms Smith said.

"They can't talk. They just can't get the words out. They're too upset."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/mystery-ov...ml?autostart=1

LAST week, Kirsty Abrahams took her newborn baby, Levi, upstairs to visit a neighbour in their Mount Druitt block of flats.

''I nursed it right here,'' the neighbour said yesterday as police dusted for fingerprints downstairs. ''But I haven't seen the little girl for a while,'' he said. ''Can't remember when … The mum seemed fine.''
The Minister for Community Services, Linda Burney, would not say if the family was known to the department or when the girl was last at school.
__________________
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

William A Weitz on Casey Anthony: "There is no evidence of any acting out, misbehaving, disturbance, whatsoever. In fact she wins awards for helplessness. She wins awards for......."
LDB: "For what?"
pg 218/219- Testimony of William A Weitz, PHD

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to butwhatif? For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 08-02-2010, 04:57 PM
LotsaLatte's Avatar
LotsaLatte LotsaLatte is offline
<<< I sure love my cute little puppy dog!
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The beautiful Pacific NW!!
Posts: 792
This does not sound good at all. Prayers for her!
__________________
The best advice I give to my children: Tell the truth - whether you like it or not.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LotsaLatte For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 08-02-2010, 07:11 PM
tiff07's Avatar
tiff07 tiff07 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Canyon View Post
Tina, could you edit to add Kiesha Abrahams' name to this thread title?

I also do not like the fact that Kiesha is reported to have missed Kindergarten for the week leading up to her "disappearance" - supposedly due to her mother having a baby at home (?). And the bit about the jacket made little sense, either.

About the only scenario that readily comes to my mind which could end well here was if her bio dad had little say, but was concerned enough about her missing school that he whisked her away to "safety" elsewhere. Unfortunately, that seems a bit far-fetched. I hope somehow she is okay!
I completely agree. By some miracle I hope she is with her dad.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tiff07 For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 08-02-2010, 07:31 PM
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed's Avatar
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Puget Sound area, WA
Posts: 19,939
Australia - Kiesha Abrahams, 6, Sydney, 31 July 2010

Sydney: Six-year-old girl vanished; neighbors haven't seen her in weeks

Six-year-old Kiesha Abraham was discovered missing in western Sydney Sunday morning.

Kiesha has not been in school for at least a week. According to neighbors, the reason is that her mother had a new baby and they were busy.

People close to the family say they haven’t seen the little girl for weeks but that when they saw her she seemed fine.

Kiesha’s mother said the last time she saw her was when she put her to bed Saturday night around 9:30 p.m. at her Mount Druitt first-floor flat.

More: http://www.examiner.com/x-43367-Inte...n-weeks-Photos


Photo AAP NSW/Police
__________________
FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest

STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE:
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=32037

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107247

Last edited by JBean; 08-02-2010 at 08:27 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 08-02-2010, 07:40 PM
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed's Avatar
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Puget Sound area, WA
Posts: 19,939
Missing girl had been absent from school

A six-year-old girl at the centre of a major police search in western Sydney has not been at school for at least a week.

Kiesha Abrahams's mother told police she last saw her daughter when she put her to bed on Saturday night at her Mount Druitt unit.

She said she noticed that the six-year-old was missing from her bed about 9:00am on Sunday and that the front door of the unit was unlocked.

The girl lives in the unit with her mother and stepfather and two siblings.

Police say they are aware the girl had been absent from school and they are trying to find out when she last attended.

More: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin
__________________
FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest

STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE:
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=32037

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107247
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 08-02-2010, 07:42 PM
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed's Avatar
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Puget Sound area, WA
Posts: 19,939
Search for Kiesha resumes
Emergency workers will spend another day searching for six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams, who was reported missing from her western Sydney home two days ago.

Strong winds which have caused power outages and damage to homes across Sydney on Tuesday could hamper the search for Kiesha, a police spokesman told AAP.

But otherwise officers and State Emergency Service personnel plan to continue the hunt.

The police spokesman said there were no new leads or sightings in the case.

Fears have been steadily growing for Kiesha's safety after it emerged on Monday that she may not have been seen in public for some time.

More: http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...803-113n7.html
__________________
FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest

STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE:
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=32037

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107247
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 08-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Kat's Avatar
Kat Kat is offline
Kind words do not cost much
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Penn's woods
Posts: 17,230
Such pretty curls. Prayers that she is found quickly and safe.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 08-02-2010, 08:12 PM
MsFacetious's Avatar
MsFacetious MsFacetious is offline
What a Kerfuffle...
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,420
"Kiesha had not been to school for at least a week because, Mr Smith said, her parents were busy with their new child. "

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/mystery-ov...802-113fb.html

This one screams Ethan Stacy to me.

Stepfather.

WHY do you keep your 6 year old at home because you have a new baby? You simply take the child to school, or put them on the bus. It would be MORE work to have them AT home...unless you have them taking care of the baby for you!

If you can't manage to get your first child to and from school when you have your 3rd child...with 2 parents in the home, then that is a pretty major problem there. Why not have the girl go with the biological father if it was so hard to handle the 3 kids?

Again, doesn't make sense. The ONE exception would be if the new baby had serious special needs. If you are dealing with feeding tubes, tracheotomy, suctioning, or something like that...then I would be a bit more understanding. Otherwise.... you should be able to get your 6 year old to school if you'd decided to enroll her.

(I was going to post this, but I didn't see any other ones that were outside the US, which didn't have ties to the US. (Natalee Holloway, from the US...missing in Aruba.)

Good to know it can be posted. )
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 08-02-2010, 08:36 PM
imamaze's Avatar
imamaze imamaze is offline
WS Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indy
Posts: 19,184
Some of these articles may be repeats but just in case...

Kiesha's disappearance 'has left hole in our hearts'
Scores of police and State Emergency Service volunteers have spent the day searching bushland in Sydney's west for missing six-year-old girl Kiesha Abrahams.
She was reported missing on Sunday morning from the Mount Druitt unit she shares with her mother, stepfather and two siblings.
Friends and relatives say they have not seen Kiesha for two to three weeks and she has been absent from school.
Kiesha's mother told police she last saw her daughter on Saturday night. ... More...

Missing Kiesha missed kindergarten for one week before her disappearnce
Missing Sydney six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams did not go to kindergarten in the week leading up to her disappearance on the weekend.
Kiesha's uncle, Jason Smith, said today his "happy-go-lucky" niece was kept at home because of her mother's new baby, a one-month-old girl.
Mr Smith said he had not seen Kiesha since a family party three weeks ago. ... More ...

Cops quiz those who saw Keisha before she went missing
Police are investigating whether anyone has sighted missing Mt Druitt toddler, Kiesha Abrahams, in the past three weeks.
The six year was reported missing from her Hebersham home yesterday.
Her mother, Christie Smith, told police she had last seen the little girl when she put her to bed on Saturday night.
But family and friends police have spoken to say they can't remember seeing Keisha for about three weeks - around the time her step-brother Levi was born.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 08-02-2010, 08:48 PM
revampz's Avatar
revampz revampz is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: North Queensland Australia
Posts: 1,444
Thank you Idaho for putting this case in here........It is our main headline today.......I really hate to say this, but I have a bad feeling about this one......I think it is another case of a neglected child, accident cover up.....I truly hope not but where she lives is very metropolitan so if she wandered off someone should have seen her.......
__________________
REVAMPZ
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to revampz For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 08-02-2010, 10:54 PM
RubyRed's Avatar
RubyRed RubyRed is offline
Where Are All The Missing ?
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ontario but a trucker so everywhere.
Posts: 14,857
This is going to be solved close to home. And yet another child more than likely harmed by the caregivers.
__________________


Where is Nancy Moyer?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...er#post5351180
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 08-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Aussie Gal Aussie Gal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Melb - Australia
Posts: 20
Kiesha Abrahams' mother questioned over her disappearance - report


http://www.news.com.au/national/wild...-1225900375252


The news comes as specialist homicide detectives took charge of the hunt for Kiesha, with a newly-formed police strike force now treating the case as a murder investigation
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Aussie Gal For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 08-02-2010, 11:18 PM
seekingjustice** seekingjustice** is offline
My beautiful Girl 'Monique Ashleigh' - See you in Heaven..
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 272
I find it strange that she hid her face. I don't think this story is going to end well at all. I pray I'm wrong.

The mother of missing Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams emerged from a relative's home this morning with her face covered but is now speaking at a media conference about the case.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-ki...803-11434.html
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seekingjustice** For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 08-02-2010, 11:22 PM
butwhatif?'s Avatar
butwhatif? butwhatif? is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 3,626
We have two threads going for Kiesha atm. Maybe mods can merge?
This is the other one:

Missing 6yo in Sydney - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Latest:
Quote:
The mother of missing Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams emerged from a relative's home this morning with her face covered but is now speaking at a media conference about the case.

Kristi Abrahams covered her face with a Babies 'R' Us brochure as she left the house in Bidwill but she has fronted the media at Mt Druitt police station.
http://www.canberratimes.com.au/news...a/1902694.aspx

I'm trying to figure the timeline out.
In Sydney public schools, we are now in week 3 of the term, and they are saying Kiesha missed the last week of school. Could it have been longer?


Quote:
Missing Sydney six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams did not go to kindergarten in the week leading up to her disappearance on the weekend.

Quote:
Friends and relatives say they have not seen Kiesha for two to three weeks and she has been absent from school.
Anyone know if it's been clarified if she ever returned to school this term?
__________________
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

William A Weitz on Casey Anthony: "There is no evidence of any acting out, misbehaving, disturbance, whatsoever. In fact she wins awards for helplessness. She wins awards for......."
LDB: "For what?"
pg 218/219- Testimony of William A Weitz, PHD

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to butwhatif? For This Useful Post:
  #21  
Old 08-02-2010, 11:38 PM
Aussie Gal Aussie Gal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Melb - Australia
Posts: 20
The mother of missing Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams broke down today as she tried to tell a media briefing of her ordeal.

Wearing dark glasses and holding a handkerchief to her face, a tearful Kristi Abrahams cracked as she said: "Anyone that's seen her can they please go to the police."

Asked what Kiesha is like, she said: "She's beautiful" before breaking down.


http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-ki...803-11434.html
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aussie Gal For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 08-02-2010, 11:41 PM
Solstice Canyon's Avatar
Solstice Canyon Solstice Canyon is offline
Restigered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 401
This story and Kiesha's face have been in my mind all day. She appeared well-cared for in the photo I initially saw, wearing a cute layered outfit and with a pretty smile. The photo was taken in front of a brick wall, which made me wonder if it was taken at her school. If she only attended 5 days, I wonder how long school had been in session? It's so hard to imagine what could have gone wrong, if the family is in any way at fault. But it sounds like something changed when her little baby brother was born, if neighbors quit seeing her after that and she quit attending school. I want for her to be safe somewhere, but the family's story just doesn't add up.

There does appear to be a separate thread for her in the missing/located forum here with her name in the title, if it's of interest.
__________________
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solstice Canyon For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 08-02-2010, 11:56 PM
MsFacetious's Avatar
MsFacetious MsFacetious is offline
What a Kerfuffle...
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by butwhatif? View Post

I'm trying to figure the timeline out.
In Sydney public schools, we are now in week 3 of the term, and they are saying Kiesha missed the last week of school. Could it have been longer?

Anyone know if it's been clarified if she ever returned to school this term?
I don't know if they are referring to the "year" or the "term" here... but it's all I've seen.

"The Daily Telegraph has been told that Kiesha, who is in kindergarten, attended only five days at Mt Druitt Primary School this year."

http://www.news.com.au/national/litt...-1225900329931


"Police said that the little girl had not been to school since her little brother, Levi, was born 3˝ weeks ago.

They also said it appeared the last time anyone other than direct family members had seen Kiesha was the weekend of July 7 and 8, which coincided with Levi’s birth."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-ki...803-11434.html

Last edited by MsFacetious; 08-03-2010 at 12:02 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 08-03-2010, 12:34 AM
willocfc's Avatar
willocfc willocfc is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 1
now investigating as a homicide

Mother speaks out

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-ki...803-11434.html

It was also reported the mother has been taken into custody and the police are now searching it as a homicide
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to willocfc For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 08-03-2010, 12:42 AM
revampz's Avatar
revampz revampz is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: North Queensland Australia
Posts: 1,444
Now a homicide investigation
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...kiesha-resumes

hope above worked.....

I wonder what info or suspicious behaviour triggered this.....

Poor little girl........

By the way re school........I think it means that she has hardly been at school this year.....

A new term would have just started prob midway through july......
__________________
REVAMPZ
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to revampz For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
abrahams, austrailia, australia, keisha, kiesha, kristi, missing 6 yr old, robert smith, sydney

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Australia - Kiesha Weippeart (Abraham) , 6, Sydney, Media links only imamaze Trials: Media & Documents *NO DISCUSSION* 74 02-26-2014 11:19 AM
Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 - Presumed dead imamaze 1980's Missing 10 01-22-2014 04:38 PM
GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart (Abrahams), 6, Sydney, 31 July 2010 - #2 Cubby Recently Sentenced and Beyond 899 12-01-2013 03:54 AM
Australia Australia - Neil McKenzie, 34, Sydney, 2 May 2006 EdinburghLass 2000's Missing 3 11-10-2013 07:29 AM
2 children find dead boy in suitcase in pond (Sydney Australia) Samiya Crimes in the News 173 11-05-2007 08:54 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:18 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!