Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion

Notices

Missing but not forgotten Discussion This Forum is for case discussion and opinion regarding all missing persons who have not been forgotten despite the number of years they have been missing. Many members have loved ones here & need your help to bring them home!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 08-20-2010, 06:19 PM
Mia's Avatar
Mia Mia is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York City
Posts: 359
Thanks, Dreamweaver, for taking the time to call the detective on this case. I've only been to that part of Long Island once, but if I remember correctly some parts of Islip are beautiful, and some look pretty sleazy - with quite a few cheap motels/short-stay motels around that look like they are targeted toward escorts, truck drivers, those having affairs, etc.

I haven't even read much about Michael in the local news here, and the Daily News usually prints lots of news out of Long Island. It's amazing how little attention missing mens' cases get, compared to those of missing women. I feel so badly for Michael's family.

Looking at the pictures of Michael and hearing about his close relationship with his Dad and family it doesn't 'feel' like Michael would have taken off on his own. What I do find strange is that Michael was close enough with his Dad to have invited him over the day he went missing to help him try on new clothes and choose an outfit to wear for the date, which to me indicates a closer-than-usual father-son relationship (not in a bad way), yet he wouldn't reveal to his Dad who the date was WITH. I doubt it was with an escort, because would Michael really be careful in selecting an outfit he was going to wear to see a prostitute? Not likely. If the news reports about what his Dad says are true, it seems Michael was very excited about meeting someone in person whom he had never met before in person but had communicated with on the Internet (I think reports specified Match.com). Yet we haven't heard anything about detectives finding anything on Michael's computer about a potential date, so what does that mean? That there was none? That it was with a man instead of a woman and therefore the family wants to keep this information confidential? It just seems like this should be an easy, open and shut case - forensically analyze Michael's computer and determine the ISP address of the person with whom he was e-mailing about a date, or subpoena records from Match.com. So what's going on?

The missing dog bowls and the missing dog could be either a good or bad sign. Because the dog hasn't shown up on the streets apparently, it gives me hope Michael took off and brought his beloved dog with him. However it could also mean whoever murdered Michael also murdered his dog, and they are buried/disposed of next to one another.

What a sad case. Sending my thoughts to Michael, his family, and his pup. Hoping this case won't be one of those that just fades into oblivion with never a resolution.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  #77  
Old 08-20-2010, 06:26 PM
Mia's Avatar
Mia Mia is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York City
Posts: 359
Why wouldn't Michael share with his Dad any info about his date that night if his Dad was at his house and the two of them were essentially choosing an outfit for him to wear? Was this unusual behavior for Michael, I wonder? Did he usually tell his Dad details about the girls he was going to meet, or was he always pretty secretive, I wonder? If he usually was more open, what was different about this particular date that he couldn't share details? Was it someone known to the family/to Michael and he didn't want his Dad to know he was meeting this woman - because she is married, perhaps? Anyone else think of any other reasons Michael wouldn't share info about this particular date if he were usually more open about his love life?

And if this wasn't unusual behavior for Michael and he was always pretty secretive about his dating life, why would that be?

Hoping we hear more info about Michael, and soon. Very worried his case will be forgotten.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  #78  
Old 08-20-2010, 06:49 PM
ElizaAvalon's Avatar
ElizaAvalon ElizaAvalon is offline
FBI Agent in the next life
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 2,464
Unfortunately my theory was deleted weeks ago so I will not repeat it.

However I will clarify that West Islip is a very nice place to live. Many streets have a canal running through their backyards and most homeowners have boats.

Fleabag motels? I think not.

Where you probably should do your research is in Elmont, where the car was found. A whole other ball of wax... 20-somethings on LI go to Manhattan or the Hamptons to party. Not Elmont. And certainly not for a summertime date.

Elmont is in Nassau County (and some parts may be in Queens), not Suffolk. You may have better luck with those LE...
__________________
...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ElizaAvalon For This Useful Post:
  #79  
Old 08-20-2010, 07:03 PM
ElizaAvalon's Avatar
ElizaAvalon ElizaAvalon is offline
FBI Agent in the next life
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 2,464
One other thing is that Michael taking the dog with him makes me think "beach", especially since he brought the dog bowl (to give the dog water after running).

The closest beach to Elmont is Jones Beach.
__________________
...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ElizaAvalon For This Useful Post:
  #80  
Old 08-20-2010, 11:03 PM
Seifert79's Avatar
Seifert79 Seifert79 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 42
Islip

I was born and raised in Islip, and still live very close by (my parents still live there too.) This case scares me to death, and Elmont is a very good distance away from Islip. As far as "Dog friendly" dates, the beach is a good theory, although there is a popular dog park in Bayshore (next door.) Any questions regarding the area, I'm happy to help!

Unfortunately, although Suffolk County Police are one of the highest paid in the country, they tend to focus more on missing children, and missing adults often take the back burner.

God bless Michael and his family!
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Seifert79 For This Useful Post:
  #81  
Old 08-21-2010, 01:54 AM
liz b. liz b. is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
Thanks, Dreamweaver, for taking the time to call the detective on this case. I've only been to that part of Long Island once, but if I remember correctly some parts of Islip are beautiful, and some look pretty sleazy - with quite a few cheap motels/short-stay motels around that look like they are targeted toward escorts, truck drivers, those having affairs, etc.

I haven't even read much about Michael in the local news here, and the Daily News usually prints lots of news out of Long Island. It's amazing how little attention missing mens' cases get, compared to those of missing women. I feel so badly for Michael's family.

Looking at the pictures of Michael and hearing about his close relationship with his Dad and family it doesn't 'feel' like Michael would have taken off on his own. What I do find strange is that Michael was close enough with his Dad to have invited him over the day he went missing to help him try on new clothes and choose an outfit to wear for the date, which to me indicates a closer-than-usual father-son relationship (not in a bad way), yet he wouldn't reveal to his Dad who the date was WITH. I doubt it was with an escort, because would Michael really be careful in selecting an outfit he was going to wear to see a prostitute? Not likely. If the news reports about what his Dad says are true, it seems Michael was very excited about meeting someone in person whom he had never met before in person but had communicated with on the Internet (I think reports specified Match.com). Yet we haven't heard anything about detectives finding anything on Michael's computer about a potential date, so what does that mean? That there was none? That it was with a man instead of a woman and therefore the family wants to keep this information confidential? It just seems like this should be an easy, open and shut case - forensically analyze Michael's computer and determine the ISP address of the person with whom he was e-mailing about a date, or subpoena records from Match.com. So what's going on?

The missing dog bowls and the missing dog could be either a good or bad sign. Because the dog hasn't shown up on the streets apparently, it gives me hope Michael took off and brought his beloved dog with him. However it could also mean whoever murdered Michael also murdered his dog, and they are buried/disposed of next to one another.

What a sad case. Sending my thoughts to Michael, his family, and his pup. Hoping this case won't be one of those that just fades into oblivion with never a resolution.
Thank for this informative post... I did find it a bit odd that Micael's dad was helping him pick out an outfit to wear... It just strikes me as really unusual for someone of Michael's age to have his father that involved in his social life. Was Michael going somewhere special,that he took such cae with what he wore ? And,for sure, it raises a lot of questions that Michael said he could not tell his father who he was going out with. Assuming,of course, that that is what Michael did say... Puzzling case.

All JMO
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to liz b. For This Useful Post:
  #82  
Old 08-21-2010, 07:45 AM
dreamweaver's Avatar
dreamweaver dreamweaver is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 6,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
Thank for this informative post... I did find it a bit odd that Micael's dad was helping him pick out an outfit to wear... It just strikes me as really unusual for someone of Michael's age to have his father that involved in his social life. Was Michael going somewhere special,that he took such cae with what he wore ? And,for sure, it raises a lot of questions that Michael said he could not tell his father who he was going out with. Assuming,of course, that that is what Michael did say... Puzzling case.

All JMO

So what did Michael and his dad pick out to wear?
Casual: jeans and a t shirt?
khaki shorts and a polo shirt?
or
Dress pants and a button down shirt?
Maybe a nice dinner house?
or
Maybe it was new surfer swim trunks?

It is rare that someone would dress in a suit and tie for a date...
although I guess that could happen. If so, where would he and the date be going and why wouldn't he tell his dad?
__________________
God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
Gary Haugen
Source: Founder, International
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:
  #83  
Old 08-21-2010, 01:24 PM
liz b. liz b. is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
So what did Michael and his dad pick out to wear?
Casual: jeans and a t shirt?
khaki shorts and a polo shirt?
or
Dress pants and a button down shirt?
Maybe a nice dinner house?
or
Maybe it was new surfer swim trunks?

It is rare that someone would dress in a suit and tie for a date...
although I guess that could happen. If so, where would he and the date be going and why wouldn't he tell his dad?

A jacket and tie might well indicate a very nice restaurant,where one would not be served without that dress code....IMO... And, if that was the case, I don't understand why he took Romeo with him ?

I suppose that choosing his clothes so carefully MIGHT rule out a casual, hang out kind of date.Say,the park or Jones Beach.

Also, if Michael was planning on staying someplace overnight, wouldn't he have taken more than one set of clothes ? His father might have known this ?

I'm not sure what to make of the detective's statement : " Which interenet date is that ? " ( paraphrasing ). Because if Michael WASN'T really going on a date that night, it really changes everything.

I do have some doubts aout him taking his dog. On a first date, a blind date ? I'm really not quite believeing that.... The only thing I can think of is that : he had a date with another dog owner ( low probabliity IMO ), or he was exploring a different kind of sexuality,like SM. He might have felt afraid in a setting like that, at the same time that it excited him.Perhaps he thought the dog could protect him,if he found himself in real danger....

Who said that Michael was dating on the internet, whre did that info first come from ?

All JMO

Last edited by liz b.; 08-21-2010 at 01:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to liz b. For This Useful Post:
  #84  
Old 08-21-2010, 03:01 PM
dreamweaver's Avatar
dreamweaver dreamweaver is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 6,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
A jacket and tie might well indicate a very nice restaurant,where one would not be served without that dress code....IMO... And, if that was the case, I don't understand why he took Romeo with him ?

I suppose that choosing his clothes so carefully MIGHT rule out a casual, hang out kind of date.Say,the park or Jones Beach.

Also, if Michael was planning on staying someplace overnight, wouldn't he have taken more than one set of clothes ? His father might have known this ?

I'm not sure what to make of the detective's statement : " Which interenet date is that ? " ( paraphrasing ). Because if Michael WASN'T really going on a date that night, it really changes everything.

I do have some doubts aout him taking his dog. On a first date, a blind date ? I'm really not quite believeing that.... The only thing I can think of is that : he had a date with another dog owner ( low probabliity IMO ), or he was exploring a different kind of sexuality,like SM. He might have felt afraid in a setting like that, at the same time that it excited him.Perhaps he thought the dog could protect him,if he found himself in real danger....

Who said that Michael was dating on the internet, whre did that info first come from ?

All JMO
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/07/...et-blind-date/
One of the first links in his case.

When I asked the detective about the 'internet date' that was reported in the news article, the detective said, 'which internet date.?'
My thought was that Michael was dating several people from different internet sites... this from the newspaper articles.

Still, it should be easy enough to trace the women he had dates with.
I would think that LE has done that.
The detective I spoke with certainly seemed as if they were on top of things.
note: The Suffolk Cty detective I spoke with is not the one in charge of Michael's case. He was not available at that time.
__________________
God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
Gary Haugen
Source: Founder, International
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:
  #85  
Old 08-21-2010, 03:46 PM
liz b. liz b. is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/07/...et-blind-date/
One of the first links in his case.

When I asked the detective about the 'internet date' that was reported in the news article, the detective said, 'which internet date.?'
My thought was that Michael was dating several people from different internet sites... this from the newspaper articles.

Still, it should be easy enough to trace the women he had dates with.
I would think that LE has done that.
The detective I spoke with certainly seemed as if they were on top of things.
note: The Suffolk Cty detective I spoke with is not the one in charge of Michael's case. He was not available at that time.
Thanks so much, Dreamweaver. So it seems that the information about the internet date came from Michael's parents ... I would believe that LE is on top of this case. Which makes it seem odd that it isn't mentioned who he was dating. The only explanation IMO would be that LE is working this case, they know exactly ho Michael set out to see... It seem like that information wouldn't be that hard to find ?

BUT, didn't the detective also say something to the effect of " Don't believe everything you read in the papers. " ? That statement,combined with " which internet date is that ? " is what made me wonder if there really was an internet date...

I'm originally from NYC, and we have relatives in Manhattan,Queens and Westchester. None of the ones I talked to have heard about Michael's disappearance....


All JMO
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liz b. For This Useful Post:
  #86  
Old 08-21-2010, 04:05 PM
Portabella's Avatar
Portabella Portabella is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Colorful Colorado
Posts: 1,635
okay, not to offend anyone, Michael looks like a nice Long Island Italian boy. So, perhaps she was married, or perhaps she was poorer (many affluent families do look down on people from poorer neighborhoods on LI) or perhaps she was simply not the right religion or race. Could be many reasons he chose not to tell dad. I do think Romeo went with him wherever he went, and I also think that if he was given a choice he would go to Robert Moses or Fire Island.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Portabella For This Useful Post:
  #87  
Old 08-21-2010, 04:29 PM
liz b. liz b. is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portabella View Post
okay, not to offend anyone, Michael looks like a nice Long Island Italian boy. So, perhaps she was married, or perhaps she was poorer (many affluent families do look down on people from poorer neighborhoods on LI) or perhaps she was simply not the right religion or race. Could be many reasons he chose not to tell dad. I do think Romeo went with him wherever he went, and I also think that if he was given a choice he would go to Robert Moses or Fire Island.
I'm guessing that you mention Fire Island because it's a place where many gays go in the summer ? I"m Italian American, and not offended LOL... I know a lot of Italian Americans who date and marry non Italian Americans. But,you make some interesting points...


All JMO
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to liz b. For This Useful Post:
  #88  
Old 08-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Portabella's Avatar
Portabella Portabella is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Colorful Colorado
Posts: 1,635
I was married to a very traditional Italian man from long Island, his family was very picky. I am Irish/Italian and his family had a hard time accepting me as I came from upper middle class and they came from Lloyd's Neck if you get my drift....lol. I was not good enough for him, and it took him forever when we were dating for him to bring me home because he knew how they would react.

I can say I have been to Jones Beach only twice by day, found it overcrowded and just not as pleasant as Robert Moses. Yes Fire Island is mainly for the gay community, but I am not gay and found it so lovely there. Just liked the Jet setters and the open atmosphere, so if he was even experimenting in opening up his sexual windows, he could have met even a female there, perhaps for a threesome with her consenting husband. We just don't know. Would love to see his profiles on the internet dating sites, could be very telling of a direction to look in.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Portabella For This Useful Post:
  #89  
Old 08-21-2010, 06:21 PM
RubyRed's Avatar
RubyRed RubyRed is offline
Where Are All The Missing ?
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ontario but a trucker so everywhere.
Posts: 14,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portabella View Post
I was married to a very traditional Italian man from long Island, his family was very picky. I am Irish/Italian and his family had a hard time accepting me as I came from upper middle class and they came from Lloyd's Neck if you get my drift....lol. I was not good enough for him, and it took him forever when we were dating for him to bring me home because he knew how they would react.

I can say I have been to Jones Beach only twice by day, found it overcrowded and just not as pleasant as Robert Moses. Yes Fire Island is mainly for the gay community, but I am not gay and found it so lovely there. Just liked the Jet setters and the open atmosphere, so if he was even experimenting in opening up his sexual windows, he could have met even a female there, perhaps for a threesome with her consenting husband. We just don't know. Would love to see his profiles on the internet dating sites, could be very telling of a direction to look in.
bbm

This might be a place to start looking. I haven't went through all of them, yet.

http://westislip.date.com/personals/newyork3.htm
__________________


Where is Nancy Moyer?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...er#post5351180
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:
  #90  
Old 08-21-2010, 08:17 PM
Portabella's Avatar
Portabella Portabella is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Colorful Colorado
Posts: 1,635
I looked through that one Ruby Red and others too. No luck, he has a very distinct mouth which makes him easy to spot I would think. No luck.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Portabella For This Useful Post:
  #91  
Old 08-21-2010, 08:21 PM
Portabella's Avatar
Portabella Portabella is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Colorful Colorado
Posts: 1,635
http://www.babylonbeacon.com/news/20...ssing_man.html

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/07/...et-blind-date/
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Portabella For This Useful Post:
  #92  
Old 08-21-2010, 08:49 PM
Portabella's Avatar
Portabella Portabella is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Colorful Colorado
Posts: 1,635
Just found this on Topix....

http://www.topix.com/forum/business/...I9T0S#comments
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Portabella For This Useful Post:
  #93  
Old 08-21-2010, 09:36 PM
liz b. liz b. is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portabella View Post
okay, not to offend anyone, Michael looks like a nice Long Island Italian boy. So, perhaps she was married, or perhaps she was poorer (many affluent families do look down on people from poorer neighborhoods on LI) or perhaps she was simply not the right religion or race. Could be many reasons he chose not to tell dad. I do think Romeo went with him wherever he went, and I also think that if he was given a choice he would go to Robert Moses or Fire Island.
Hi Portabella,
Just to be clear, I don't believe Michael is Italian. Taus is not an IItalian name,it's an Ashkenazi Jewish name. But, for sure your point is still very valid, maybe even more so ; a relationship outside of his faith might not have been accepted....

It seems hard to believe that LE would not have found the name(s) of his date(s) by now. And I'm wondering if Mr.Taus has had Michael's computer(s) forensically examined. Things he had deleted could still be found...

It might be that something happened to Michael on the way to meet a date ... Is it likely that the car was dumped where it was found ?

All JMO
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to liz b. For This Useful Post:
  #94  
Old 08-21-2010, 09:58 PM
RubyRed's Avatar
RubyRed RubyRed is offline
Where Are All The Missing ?
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ontario but a trucker so everywhere.
Posts: 14,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
Hi Portabella,
Just to be clear, I don't believe Michael is Italian. Taus is not an IItalian name,it's an Ashkenazi Jewish name. But, for sure your point is still very valid, maybe even more so ; a relationship outside of his faith might not have been accepted....

It seems hard to believe that LE would not have found the name(s) of his date(s) by now. And I'm wondering if Mr.Taus has had Michael's computer(s) forensically examined. Things he had deleted could still be found...

It might be that something happened to Michael on the way to meet a date ... Is it likely that the car was dumped where it was found ?

All JMO





i think it was dumped and left running with the hope someone would steal it.

According to DreamWeaver's post the LE were fairly certain they knew why it was there.

Quote:
but they (sherrif's dept.) had satisfied themselves with the reason why. That reason will not be given out to the public at this time
.


Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Michael Taus, 24, West Islip, 18 June 2010 - Missing After Blind Date
__________________


Where is Nancy Moyer?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...er#post5351180

Last edited by RubyRed; 08-21-2010 at 09:59 PM. Reason: add link to single post
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:
  #95  
Old 08-22-2010, 01:19 AM
KaylynnCouture's Avatar
KaylynnCouture KaylynnCouture is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,975
It's been really bothering me that the car was found with the engine running. I've been trying to brainstorm possible scenarios, but the ONLY one I can really think of is that someone had done that on purpose with the hopes that someone would steal the car..

Can anyone think of why the cars engine would be left running? And why cops would not view that as a problem?
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:
  #96  
Old 08-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Portabella's Avatar
Portabella Portabella is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Colorful Colorado
Posts: 1,635
Bump for Michael...

Really bothering me about the car too. And when I found that comment on topix that is not far from where it was found running. Something does not feel right about this.... Praying he is found.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Portabella For This Useful Post:
  #97  
Old 08-24-2010, 04:08 AM
LotsaLatte's Avatar
LotsaLatte LotsaLatte is offline
<<< I sure love my cute little puppy dog!
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The beautiful Pacific NW!!
Posts: 792
I wonder if Michael wanted to disappear? This is very strange - or at least it's strange to me based on the information we have. I've tried to find more updates and I just don't find any published. I think the family and LE probably know much more than we do and there is a reason. Privacy maybe?
__________________
The best advice I give to my children: Tell the truth - whether you like it or not.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LotsaLatte For This Useful Post:
  #98  
Old 08-24-2010, 04:41 AM
kirsty kirsty is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 164
I have nothing to add but I hope hes been found soon
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirsty For This Useful Post:
  #99  
Old 08-27-2010, 09:42 AM
Seifert79's Avatar
Seifert79 Seifert79 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 42
Newsday Comments

I was reading the comments in response to the article from our local paper, Newsday.

There are 2 comments that claim there is "more to the story" and he "messed with the wrong crew."

comments 1 - 7 of 7

  • Eric
    Prayers to his family. Not too hopeful about the location where his car was found though.
    • 7/30/10

  • 1JIM
    Check the bays...everyday they find someone...
    • 7/29/10

  • ladyfriend
    It's been over a month and they just posted the information now?
    • 7/29/10

  • ckassman
    I hope to God for him and his family he is not plant food.
    • 7/29/10

  • ChrisLI
    Over a Month ago, now they put a picture of him and his dog. They could be plant food by now.
    • 7/29/10

  • yankees4live
    You are right. there is more to this story. He mess with the wrong crew!!!!!!!!!!! that is i have to say about that.....
    • 7/29/10

  • longislandjim
    There is more to this story.....
    • 7/29/10



http://www.newsday.com/long-island/s...otalComments=7

Last edited by Seifert79; 08-27-2010 at 10:40 AM. Reason: added comments (cut/paste) from article
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seifert79 For This Useful Post:
  #100  
Old 08-27-2010, 10:30 AM
hoppyfrog's Avatar
hoppyfrog hoppyfrog is offline
Happy 2011!
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: On the Third Coast
Posts: 8,746
You may cut and paste the comments.

Hoppy
mod
__________________
"Don't forget the kangaroo!"
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoppyfrog For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
blind date, car found running, dog, internet date, internet dating, michael taus, missing, missing dog, missing man, new york, pit bull, romeo, suffolk county, west islip

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MA MA - Michael "Mickey" Brougham, 54, 25 June 2010 - Missing after Loudon NH races carbuff Missing but not forgotten Discussion 39 06-25-2013 06:33 AM
Found Deceased AZ - Ben Isom - 87 years old - Sun City West - 20 June 2010 summer_breeze Located! Information and Support 3 07-20-2010 07:32 AM
Found Deceased FL - Patrick J. Scales - 80 years old - West Palm Beach - 28 June 2010 summer_breeze Located! Information and Support 3 07-19-2010 09:40 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:50 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!