Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #326  
Old 09-21-2010, 10:00 AM
Intermezzo's Avatar
Intermezzo Intermezzo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bytown
Posts: 9,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckengirl View Post
Baez has no defense and no proof that ICA did not kill Caylee. We all know that if he had anything at all he would be holding a press conference and screaming at the top of his lungs about it if he did. He has nothing and no strategy except to try and get all evidence thrown out. If he had anything that was going to be an "aha moment" we would already have seen it, he would not wait for trial.
I agree with you truckengirl..

If Baez had any evidence at all that Casey did not kill Caylee Casey would not have been indicted for Murder in October 2008 and she would not be in jail.

I keep thinking back to the Limited Immunity deal offered in Aug/Sept 2008 to Casey/Baez.
A deal they refused and according to the email exchange with SA LDB, Baez initiated.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------
"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:
  #327  
Old 09-21-2010, 10:26 AM
USARDOG's Avatar
USARDOG USARDOG is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Somewhere between Texas, KY and FL.
Posts: 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun09 View Post
Well, it's blatantly obvious now that Baez' defense strategy is to read the blogs on the internet, and peruse and hopefully see that someone else might come up with a defense for him. In the meantime, he sure has made it perfectly clear by commenting as such that this is what he has been doing all along.
The defense strategy in a nut shell, (Exactly where it belongs!) Thank you for summing it up so well.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to USARDOG For This Useful Post:
  #328  
Old 09-22-2010, 11:08 PM
nums24's Avatar
nums24 nums24 is offline
Praying for Justice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 4,080
Jennifer Killins was added to the defense witness list as well as the OPD officers. The report was filed 10/9/2008, starting at page 7: http://www.clickorlando.com/download...9/21909342.pdf


Florence Harbor is also where JB had PI Lyon canvass the neighborhood for info, invoice below:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24312415/detail.html


Lt. Driscoll & Officer O'Day were just listed as defense witness, my guess is the defense will not make the scream the issue, but the fact that several OPD and OCSO officers with a K-9 unit, an aerial helicopter search did not notice or find anything, therefore Caylee could not have been there on 10/09/08. Also note the map, it appears that the officers parked on Suburban Dr. as with X's.

IMO, they can't make this work because of Mr. Kronk calling in August. This will benefit the State because once again, the area was reported to be under water.

Is the defense attempting to go with a police conspiracy theory?
__________________
My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
"His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nums24 For This Useful Post:
  #329  
Old 09-22-2010, 11:27 PM
sleutherontheside's Avatar
sleutherontheside sleutherontheside is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In the sunshine.
Posts: 9,882
Listed in "multiple choice" format for ease.

a. "Hey, look over there."
b. "I'm sorry I'm just an old guy. Can you say that again?" aka "Ineffective assistance of hearing aids.... errrrrrrrrr counsel."
c. "KC was a victim of corrupt LE."
d. "My client is being discriminated against as the client of an Hispanic attorney."
e. "He did it or could have done it but you didn't prove he didn't."
f. "She did it or could have but you didtn't prove she didn't."
g. "It's been too long since the crime and witnesses can't remember accurate info."
h. "Some people don't like me and are punishing my girl."
i. "We didn't know those visits family visits were being recorded and KC may have given people the wrong idea."
j. "You are just biased because she is pretty."
k. "You don't like her pictures."
l. "You have NEVER taken a deposition from the real Zanny."
m. "You didn't let KC search for her daughter in private."
n. "You just don't know what I know."
o. "You didn't pay attention to the evidence and were focused on my smirk / pen clicking, nifty suit."
p. "You didn't watch all of my media appearances."
q. "LE is inept."
r. "The FBI is inept."
s. "The State wouldn't give me a checkbook to work with like ABC did."
t. "We were too busy preparing for the penalty phase that we couldn't tell you the real story. BUT...we will in a book out soon."
u. "Water levels are really subjective."
v. "Andrea ditched us."
w. "Todd ditched us....but shout out for his donation."
x. "I forgot to do some stuff, but it's not her fault."
y. "Do you really want to try this case again?"
z. "Who are you going to believe...ME or your own eyes????"

Last edited by sleutherontheside; 09-22-2010 at 11:48 PM. Reason: BTW......sarcasm intended. Added more sarcasm.
  #330  
Old 09-23-2010, 12:05 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Yesterday

I had this warm comfortable sort of pleased hum all around me yesterday, and it took me a while to figure out what I was very pleased about. It was a bit like the feeling after you hear a good story or share a really good joke.

Then I realized it was because I knew Baez and Mason were sitting down with Dr. Vass to have a conversation and do a deposition.

How do you suppose it went? Say wha-a-at?


Silly Baez and Mason!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #331  
Old 09-23-2010, 12:14 PM
truckengirl truckengirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
I had this warm comfortable sort of pleased hum all around me yesterday, and it took me a while to figure out what I was very pleased about. It was a bit like the feeling after you hear a good story or share a really good joke.

Then I realized it was because I knew Baez and Mason were sitting down with Dr. Vass to have a conversation and do a deposition.

How do you suppose it went? Say wha-a-at?


Silly Baez and Mason!
Well, lets see, no press conference yet only the sounds of crickets again so I guess it did not go as well as they had hoped. I hope Dr. Vass schooled them and let them know his science is NOT junk science.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to truckengirl For This Useful Post:
  #332  
Old 09-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Gaia713's Avatar
Gaia713 Gaia713 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
Listed in "multiple choice" format for ease.

a. "Hey, look over there."
b. "I'm sorry I'm just an old guy. Can you say that again?" aka "Ineffective assistance of hearing aids.... errrrrrrrrr counsel."
c. "KC was a victim of corrupt LE."
d. "My client is being discriminated against as the client of an Hispanic attorney."
e. "He did it or could have done it but you didn't prove he didn't."
f. "She did it or could have but you didtn't prove she didn't."
g. "It's been too long since the crime and witnesses can't remember accurate info."
h. "Some people don't like me and are punishing my girl."
i. "We didn't know those visits family visits were being recorded and KC may have given people the wrong idea."
j. "You are just biased because she is pretty."
k. "You don't like her pictures."
l. "You have NEVER taken a deposition from the real Zanny."
m. "You didn't let KC search for her daughter in private."
n. "You just don't know what I know."
o. "You didn't pay attention to the evidence and were focused on my smirk / pen clicking, nifty suit."
p. "You didn't watch all of my media appearances."
q. "LE is inept."
r. "The FBI is inept."
s. "The State wouldn't give me a checkbook to work with like ABC did."
t. "We were too busy preparing for the penalty phase that we couldn't tell you the real story. BUT...we will in a book out soon."
u. "Water levels are really subjective."
v. "Andrea ditched us."
w. "Todd ditched us....but shout out for his donation."
x. "I forgot to do some stuff, but it's not her fault."
y. "Do you really want to try this case again?"
z. "Who are you going to believe...ME or your own eyes????"
Is a shovel included with this? It certainly "screams" for one.
__________________
I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gaia713 For This Useful Post:
  #333  
Old 09-23-2010, 12:39 PM
Katprint Katprint is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
Listed in "multiple choice" format for ease. <respectfully snipped>
Sarcasm aside, I think we got a preview of the defense in Casey's jail inmate letters. I don't think it is stated outright in the letters but there is an underlying assumption that TonE and his swinging bachelor roommates weren't going to let Casey and Caylee move in there indefinitely so Casey needed to make more permanent arrangements. Casey describes how she needed a babysitter to watch Caylee while she searched for a place of their own and bought stuff for the new place. Apparently this took weeks so Caylee "was missing, but not missing" at the same time.

I realize there are holes big enough to drive a truck through, possibly big enough to sail the Titanic through, but the title of this thread is "What is the Defense Strategy?" not "What are the Problems with the Defense Strategy?"

Also, it is certainly possible that the defense strategies have changed over time as various attorneys came and went.

Katprint
Always only my own opinions
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katprint For This Useful Post:
  #334  
Old 09-23-2010, 12:58 PM
Numbers Numbers is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katprint View Post
Sarcasm aside, I think we got a preview of the defense in Casey's jail inmate letters. I don't think it is stated outright in the letters but there is an underlying assumption that TonE and his swinging bachelor roommates weren't going to let Casey and Caylee move in there indefinitely so Casey needed to make more permanent arrangements. Casey describes how she needed a babysitter to watch Caylee while she searched for a place of their own and bought stuff for the new place. Apparently this took weeks so Caylee "was missing, but not missing" at the same time.

I realize there are holes big enough to drive a truck through, possibly big enough to sail the Titanic through, but the title of this thread is "What is the Defense Strategy?" not "What are the Problems with the Defense Strategy?"

Also, it is certainly possible that the defense strategies have changed over time as various attorneys came and went.

Katprint
Always only my own opinions
Yeah, kinda like quicksand: ever fluid, ever changing, without a foundation, and it will suck them right down.
__________________
We have enough youth. How about looking for a Fountain of Smart?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Numbers For This Useful Post:
  #335  
Old 09-23-2010, 01:36 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Yeah, kinda like quicksand: ever fluid, ever changing, without a foundation, and it will suck them right down.
Kinda reminds me of that song adults used to sing when I was just a small kid - and it was about a bolweavle (I'm sure I haven't spelled that right).

All I could sing was the chorus, and I think Baez has joined me.

It was "Looking for a home, gotta find me a home...."

Frankly I think Baez will hang his hat on any defense peg that will hold it and I'm not sure he's found one yet.

Last edited by logicalgirl; 09-23-2010 at 01:46 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #336  
Old 09-23-2010, 02:38 PM
Intermezzo's Avatar
Intermezzo Intermezzo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bytown
Posts: 9,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katprint View Post
Sarcasm aside, I think we got a preview of the defense in Casey's jail inmate letters. I don't think it is stated outright in the letters but there is an underlying assumption that TonE and his swinging bachelor roommates weren't going to let Casey and Caylee move in there indefinitely so Casey needed to make more permanent arrangements. Casey describes how she needed a babysitter to watch Caylee while she searched for a place of their own and bought stuff for the new place. Apparently this took weeks so Caylee "was missing, but not missing" at the same time.

I realize there are holes big enough to drive a truck through, possibly big enough to sail the Titanic through, but the title of this thread is "What is the Defense Strategy?" not "What are the Problems with the Defense Strategy?"

Also, it is certainly possible that the defense strategies have changed over time as various attorneys came and went.

Katprint
Always only my own opinions
BBM
Perhaps I am not understanding.
But Caylee never "moved in" TL's apartment..iirc she was there twice.
Casey basically started "living at TL's on June 16 and Caylee was never to be seen again after June 15 by other than Casey and George, who claim June 16.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------
"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:
  #337  
Old 09-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Intermezzo's Avatar
Intermezzo Intermezzo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bytown
Posts: 9,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by nums24 View Post
Jennifer Killins was added to the defense witness list as well as the OPD officers. The report was filed 10/9/2008, starting at page 7: http://www.clickorlando.com/download...9/21909342.pdf


Florence Harbor is also where JB had PI Lyon canvass the neighborhood for info, invoice below:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24312415/detail.html


Lt. Driscoll & Officer O'Day were just listed as defense witness, my guess is the defense will not make the scream the issue, but the fact that several OPD and OCSO officers with a K-9 unit, an aerial helicopter search did not notice or find anything, therefore Caylee could not have been there on 10/09/08. Also note the map, it appears that the officers parked on Suburban Dr. as with X's.

IMO, they can't make this work because of Mr. Kronk calling in August. This will benefit the State because once again, the area was reported to be under water.

Is the defense attempting to go with a police conspiracy theory?
Baez has stated in the past "Casey is aware of the forces that are out to get her"

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19174406/detail.html
Baez: Forces Out To Get Anthony
State To Seek Death Penalty In Case
__________________
----------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------
"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:
  #338  
Old 09-23-2010, 03:14 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
Baez has stated in the past "Casey is aware of the forces that are out to get her"

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19174406/detail.html
Baez: Forces Out To Get Anthony
State To Seek Death Penalty In Case
"Casey is aware of the forces that are out to get her"? Umm - Baez, those would the the laws governing that great country you live in. Have you mentioned that to her?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #339  
Old 09-23-2010, 03:31 PM
sleutherontheside's Avatar
sleutherontheside sleutherontheside is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In the sunshine.
Posts: 9,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
"Casey is aware of the forces that are out to get her"? Umm - Baez, those would the the laws governing that great country you live in. Have you mentioned that to her?
BBM
Maybe JB has been playing with too many of Lee's "Star Wars" action figures?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:
  #340  
Old 09-23-2010, 03:50 PM
2goldfish's Avatar
2goldfish 2goldfish is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,987
apropos of nothing, everytime I read this thread title my brain autocorrects it to "what defense strategy??!" and everytime I dont realise I read it wrong and think ooo, we got a thread for that now?
__________________
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:
  #341  
Old 09-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Bree0372's Avatar
Bree0372 Bree0372 is offline
Prayers for Tripp ~ Team Boom
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Rainy PNW..sigh...I'd rather be home in FL.
Posts: 2,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
I had this warm comfortable sort of pleased hum all around me yesterday, and it took me a while to figure out what I was very pleased about. It was a bit like the feeling after you hear a good story or share a really good joke.

Then I realized it was because I knew Baez and Mason were sitting down with Dr. Vass to have a conversation and do a deposition.

How do you suppose it went? Say wha-a-at?


Silly Baez and Mason!
I was thinking about this too yesterday and went to bed wondering how the Depo's went and how much Baez and Mason learned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckengirl View Post
Well, lets see, no press conference yet only the sounds of crickets again so I guess it did not go as well as they had hoped. I hope Dr. Vass schooled them and let them know his science is NOT junk science.
I hope they got "schooled" too. I just shook my head at Mason when he said it's "junk science" because it's never been admitted into court. Well, HELLO mor*n...there was once upon a time that DNA wasn't admitted into court either, but some wise judge allowed it in. This case could be the beginning of admitting air testing into courts...it has to start somewhere, why not this case? Casey is no more special than the next murderer. It doesn't matter to me that this is Casey's first (and hopefully only) murder either -- DP for her rear! Afterall, she killed her beautiful little daughter and threw her out like yesterday's garbage!

I think Baez and Mason need to have got up real early to have an inkling of the knowledge that Dr. Vass contains in his pinky finger. That's JMHO. They are lawyers, not scientists and perhaps they need to be reminded of such.

Sorry for my rant.
__________________
This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bree0372 For This Useful Post:
  #342  
Old 09-23-2010, 05:10 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
I just read the National Enquirer headline article Nums24 posted in Todays News No Discussion Thread.

So Baez, for all of your media stunts, just how many potential jury members will be standing in the lineup at their favorite supermarket reading that headline or even picking up the rag and reading the article while they wait for the cashier?

I tried to post the actual article but the posting message said uh uh. So fellow posters, go have a look. Definitely not a point for the defense.

Or wait until the supermarket lineup - LOL
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #343  
Old 09-23-2010, 07:25 PM
faefrost's Avatar
faefrost faefrost is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
Is a shovel included with this? It certainly "screams" for one.
They already have one. KC borrowed it from the neighbor in order to dispose of the bodeee...errr... I mean dig some plants... one night... when noone else was home.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to faefrost For This Useful Post:
  #344  
Old 09-23-2010, 07:35 PM
cyberborg's Avatar
cyberborg cyberborg is offline
Seeking Justice for Victims
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Liverpool Branch
Posts: 5,280
I compare the evolving Defense strategy to the TV show, Seinfeld. It is a Defense about Nothing!

Think about any random thing, like RK ... there is a defense, like TonE ... there is a defense, like junk science ... there is a defense, like the timing of Caylee being dumped ... there is a defense, etc.

I guess the correct terminology is the Spaghetti Defense ... throw anything and everything and see if it sticks.
__________________
Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



Justice for Caylee

Last edited by cyberborg; 09-23-2010 at 07:44 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:
  #345  
Old 09-23-2010, 08:13 PM
butterfly1978's Avatar
butterfly1978 butterfly1978 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,794
It is only hard to come up with a defense when you are guilty. If she wasn't guilty the truth would set her free, but since she can't seem to tell the truth their she sits.
__________________
JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
Circuit Judge
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:
  #346  
Old 09-23-2010, 08:24 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
LOL - what is a Boll Weevil?

A Boll Weevil is a grayish colored beetle that lays it's eggs in the cotton plant and destroys it.

WTH? Well I saw a parallel......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #347  
Old 09-23-2010, 10:15 PM
ynotdivein's Avatar
ynotdivein ynotdivein is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
Posts: 11,434
I was searching for a good "spaghetti on the wall" image, but found this one instead and thought it slightly more apt for this defense strategy:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sketti.jpg (2.4 KB, 66 views)
__________________
You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
HDT
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:
  #348  
Old 09-24-2010, 12:53 AM
Gaia713's Avatar
Gaia713 Gaia713 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Yeah, kinda like quicksand: ever fluid, ever changing, witho ut a foundation, and it will suck them right down.
It's the Spaghetti defense at it's worst. He's throwing everything out there hoping SOMETHING will stick - but none of it is.
__________________
I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaia713 For This Useful Post:
  #349  
Old 09-24-2010, 01:09 AM
nums24's Avatar
nums24 nums24 is offline
Praying for Justice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 4,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
It's the Spaghetti defense at it's worst. He's throwing everything out there hoping SOMETHING will stick - but none of it is.
It's more like the Nickelodeon slime defense, hmmm isn't that at Universal?
__________________
My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
"His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nums24 For This Useful Post:
  #350  
Old 09-24-2010, 10:05 AM
Numbers Numbers is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
It's the Spaghetti defense at it's worst. He's throwing everything out there hoping SOMETHING will stick - but none of it is.
Most people who try this method *cook* the spaghetti before tossing it at the wall.
__________________
We have enough youth. How about looking for a Fountain of Smart?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numbers For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
defense strategy, shotgun, statement of fact

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Access to Casey's Car - Defense Strategy? dreamerlin Caylee Anthony 2 years old 87 03-24-2011 02:09 AM
Defense What is their strategy? #1 FIND'HER Caylee Anthony 2 years old 676 05-13-2009 10:31 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!