Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1926  
Old 04-17-2011, 09:31 PM
katydid23's Avatar
katydid23 katydid23 is online now
Verified Juanette
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
I dare say the defense will have two strategies. Discredit where they can....but save the strategy for their presentation... create REASONABLE DOUBT.

My guess is that they will go into the trial with the plan to try to discredit the witnesses, experts, scientific evidence, timeline, pictures, opinions, and general facts of the case.

They will attack any testimony or witness that is harmful to their client by any means available within their given parameters...and will attempt some no no's too.

They will pay very close attention to the jurors reactions and make note of them....or ask one of their "experts" to do so for them. They will identify the trigger points that elicit juror reaction.

They will not give their opening until AFTER the St. of FL has rested their case.

They will tell a story errr tale that will attempt to elicit such emotion from the jury that they forget (not likely) the mechanics of the case and instead focus on JUST the emotion and heart of it.

While an ideal result for the DT is acquittal, they will except a reduced charge or LWOP as a victory.

They will create a story that defies logic and likely has no truth or merit in their attempt to create reasonable doubt. The possible SODDI nominees are not so much the immediate family IMO, but instead, the parties that have gone largely ignored by the DT in the recent past.

I believe that Kronk, GA, CA, etc....are possibly red herrings that were used to hide others. Do I think that GA is still in front of the bus...yes.....but he is not alone. There is a wild card wrapped in their pocket square (not evidence just a storyline or plot twist).

My first guess would be a name we haven't heard dragged through their mud.
I agree with them pulling a wild card suspect out of their arses.

I have always wondered if they are going to imply that Ricardo was upset because she moved on so fast to Tony.
And there is that picture of Caylee wearing that same pink tshirt in his bedroom, with a bruise under her eye. And stories of Casey letting caylee sleep between them in bed. Makes me wonder if they are going to try a blind side on the guy during the trial...
__________________
“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:
  #1927  
Old 04-17-2011, 09:44 PM
sleutherontheside's Avatar
sleutherontheside sleutherontheside is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In the sunshine.
Posts: 9,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
I agree with them pulling a wild card suspect out of their arses.

I have always wondered if they are going to imply that Ricardo was upset because she moved on so fast to Tony.
And there is that picture of Caylee wearing that same pink tshirt in his bedroom, with a bruise under her eye. And stories of Casey letting caylee sleep between them in bed. Makes me wonder if they are going to try a blind side on the guy during the trial...
That's always a possibility.....they made a big deal about getting the info from his computer....he is the one that sold that photo to Globe so they might say he KNEW it was the same shirt found with the remains.

I do note that he wanted that photo cropped so it wouldn't show the mess in the room as he stated that it could be prejudicial. That caught me off guard.

CA fingered Amy and Ricardo as being into heroin. Ricardo is certainly a possible bus victim.


ETA... IIRC KC commented via text that she and Ricardo were on the outs, or something to that effect, because of her desire to be just friends. I anticipate that being part of a possible SODDI. Off to look for the reference to JB wanting RM's computer records.

Last edited by sleutherontheside; 04-17-2011 at 09:54 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:
  #1928  
Old 04-17-2011, 09:58 PM
sleutherontheside's Avatar
sleutherontheside sleutherontheside is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In the sunshine.
Posts: 9,882
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...hlight=ricardo

I bumped the above thread.

JB filed a motion in January 2009 for ALL the forensic data on Ricardo's computer.

Did he do the same for the Anthony's computer??

Off to check.

ETA...

The motion was actually filed in early January 2009. I find it interesting that JB was SO anxious to get RM's computer records so early...see screen caps from the clerk website.

click to enlarge

rm.jpg

rm2.jpg

rm3.jpg


I went back to the LE interview RM gave on July 25th, 2008. In his interview he indicated that KC and Caylee came over on the 9th of June, and that the next morning he saw KC and Caylee on the couch as he left for work. He said that KC told him she was going to take a shower at his place before she left.
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf


So......................my question is this.......while we know that Caylee was seen on Father's Day........BUT KC originally gave the 9th as the date she last saw her daughter.

Is her little date flub an indication of her intent to actually frame Ricardo fo "something".....accidental or otherwise?

Is it possible that she and Ricardo had discussed using chloroform for erotic play...that she knew about his "Win her over with" on his myspace, that she had already made some for "sex play", and decided to use it on Caylee as an afterthought?

Possibilities are swirling right now.

Last edited by sleutherontheside; 04-17-2011 at 10:44 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:
  #1929  
Old 04-17-2011, 11:08 PM
zippitydoda's Avatar
zippitydoda zippitydoda is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,902
Thinking now about the drum set photo of Caylee that CA claimed ICA told her was taken in Zanny's apartment - which was later confirmed to be RM's.

Just reviewed CA's non-stop streamroll of a meeting with FBI back in August 2008, CA goes on and on about this photo and RM - http://www.wftv.com/video/18035442/index.html
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zippitydoda For This Useful Post:
  #1930  
Old 04-17-2011, 11:10 PM
LinasK's Avatar
LinasK LinasK is offline
Verified Insider-Mark Dribin case
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SF Bay Area, CA
Posts: 17,425
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
I vote they will try Self-defense next.
They've tried everything else...
By George, that's it!!! Caylee was Zanny the Nanny who no longer exists, and pinned her down at Jay Blanchard Park!!!
(This post purely in gest at Casey, lest anyone be offended, I mean Caylee no disrespect)
__________________
Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.


The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:
  #1931  
Old 04-18-2011, 12:07 AM
shgrbkr's Avatar
shgrbkr shgrbkr is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 834
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
Thinking now about the drum set photo of Caylee that CA claimed ICA told her was taken in Zanny's apartment - which was later confirmed to be RM's.

Just reviewed CA's non-stop streamroll of a meeting with FBI back in August 2008, CA goes on and on about this photo and RM - http://www.wftv.com/video/18035442/index.html
I tried to re-watch that video, but after 2 minutes, just couldn't take it anymore. CA buying into KC's lie-fstyle just makes me sick.

Regardless of what path the defense takes, it's totally an uphill climb for them. KC was judge and jury with her 31 day delay.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shgrbkr For This Useful Post:
  #1932  
Old 04-18-2011, 12:12 AM
Baznme's Avatar
Baznme Baznme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains
Posts: 4,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...hlight=ricardo

I bumped the above thread.

JB filed a motion in January 2009 for ALL the forensic data on Ricardo's computer.

Did he do the same for the Anthony's computer??

Off to check.

ETA...

The motion was actually filed in early January 2009. I find it interesting that JB was SO anxious to get RM's computer records so early...see screen caps from the clerk website.

click to enlarge

Attachment 14673

Attachment 14674

Attachment 14675


I went back to the LE interview RM gave on July 25th, 2008. In his interview he indicated that KC and Caylee came over on the 9th of June, and that the next morning he saw KC and Caylee on the couch as he left for work. He said that KC told him she was going to take a shower at his place before she left.
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf


So......................my question is this.......while we know that Caylee was seen on Father's Day........BUT KC originally gave the 9th as the date she last saw her daughter.

Is her little date flub an indication of her intent to actually frame Ricardo fo "something".....accidental or otherwise?

Is it possible that she and Ricardo had discussed using chloroform for erotic play...that she knew about his "Win her over with" on his myspace, that she had already made some for "sex play", and decided to use it on Caylee as an afterthought?

Possibilities are swirling right now.
Wow.....sleuther.......This certainly makes sense and the date fits. Is RM going to turn out to be the Zanny/nanny with his trips to the Tampa area and last seeing Caylee on the 9th?
__________________
My posts are my opinion only.....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:
  #1933  
Old 04-18-2011, 12:16 AM
katydid23's Avatar
katydid23 katydid23 is online now
Verified Juanette
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,851
I hope Ricardo is on the lookout for a speeding bus.
__________________
“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:
  #1934  
Old 04-18-2011, 12:19 AM
katydid23's Avatar
katydid23 katydid23 is online now
Verified Juanette
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,851
If they try and point the blame towards Ricardo, she still has to justify the 31 days. Her obvious excuse will be that she was too afraid of him to report the child missing.

Problem is, she was on video at a date night hours after the 'kidnapping.' That is problematic for her, imo.
__________________
“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:
  #1935  
Old 04-18-2011, 12:27 AM
Truthwillsetufree's Avatar
Truthwillsetufree Truthwillsetufree is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,851
Was RM one of the people who went on the Puerto Rico trip?
__________________
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:
  #1936  
Old 04-18-2011, 12:34 AM
WillenFan21's Avatar
WillenFan21 WillenFan21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,788
There have been a few comments that make think the Defense is going to be that Caylee's death was accidental.
__________________
!~*Mar*~!




The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:
  #1937  
Old 04-18-2011, 12:51 AM
katydid23's Avatar
katydid23 katydid23 is online now
Verified Juanette
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
There have been a few comments that make think the Defense is going to be that Caylee's death was accidental.
I think they are keeping that as a last ditch option, but not as their main defense. I think their first choice is to try and prove she is totally innocent and had no connection with even the burial.
__________________
“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:
  #1938  
Old 04-18-2011, 09:35 AM
wenwe4's Avatar
wenwe4 wenwe4 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,807
Personally, I think the only defense that the defense has had was . . . . . . .

"Shotgun Defense" - shoot everything and eventually something will hit!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:
  #1939  
Old 04-18-2011, 11:21 AM
Baznme's Avatar
Baznme Baznme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains
Posts: 4,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
Was RM one of the people who went on the Puerto Rico trip?
Yes, he was.
__________________
My posts are my opinion only.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:
  #1940  
Old 04-18-2011, 11:38 AM
Baznme's Avatar
Baznme Baznme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains
Posts: 4,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
There have been a few comments that make think the Defense is going to be that Caylee's death was accidental.
WillenFan - I think you are right on that. I think it's the only way they can keep her chances lower that she won't get the DP. It's all they've got. If they go for broke and try to prove her innocent, they're playing Russian Roullette with her life......IMO

That being said, they're going to have a tough time of it because of the computer searches.

"He finally cracked it at 3 a.m. on the Friday he was set to fly home.

"I found two results," Bradley told lawyers in his deposition. "One was for 'chloroform,' spelled 'c-h-l-o-r-o-f-o-r-m,' and that was dated March 17, 2008, at 14:43 p.m., 41 seconds. And there was one visit. And the second entry is for 'how to make chloroform,' and the same spelling on the 21st of March, 2008, at 3:16 p.m. and 30 seconds. One visit."

There was also a Google search on the same computer for the term "neck breaking," Bradley said."

"But defense attorneys are expected to argue there is no proof it was Casey who searched for those terms.

One of Casey's ex-boyfriends posted a picture on his MySpace profile with the caption: "Win her over with Chloroform."

Could they argue that it was the ex-boyfriend behind those searches?"


It's possible the DT will try to put the searches on RM to take the suspicion off KC but there's still a lot to explain after that. I say, either she takes the stand or tries to get them to accept a plea. I just don't think this DT has the oomph to pull this off, no matter what they do.
__________________
My posts are my opinion only.....

Last edited by Baznme; 04-18-2011 at 11:54 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:
  #1941  
Old 04-18-2011, 11:53 AM
LambChop's Avatar
LambChop LambChop is online now
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT/NC
Posts: 17,553
When KC was stealing money from her family she knew they would not call her on it. KC owed RM money and apparently he was trying to get it back from her. He let it be known he wanted the money back. What does KC do but openly use Amy's checkbook knowing that Amy would return. KC knew Amy was not going to just let her get away with it so why would she do it? KC did not care because at some point KC knew she was going to be held accountable for Caylee so she was living it up while she could without worrying about what the consequences would be. Using Amy's checkbook and writing her own name on the checks shows KC did not expect to get away with murder. She was enjoying her time in the Sun.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:
  #1942  
Old 04-18-2011, 11:56 AM
LambChop's Avatar
LambChop LambChop is online now
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT/NC
Posts: 17,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
WillenFan - I think you are right on that. I think it's the only way they can keep her chances lower that she won't get the DP. It's all they've got. If they go for broke and try to prove her innocent, they're playing Russian Roullette with her life......IMO

That being said, they're going to have a tough time of it because of the computer searches.

"He finally cracked it at 3 a.m. on the Friday he was set to fly home.

"I found two results," Bradley told lawyers in his deposition. "One was for 'chloroform,' spelled 'c-h-l-o-r-o-f-o-r-m,' and that was dated March 17, 2008, at 14:43 p.m., 41 seconds. And there was one visit. And the second entry is for 'how to make chloroform,' and the same spelling on the 21st of March, 2008, at 3:16 p.m. and 30 seconds. One visit."

There was also a Google search on the same computer for the term "neck breaking," Bradley said."

"But defense attorneys are expected to argue there is no proof it was Casey who searched for those terms.

One of Casey's ex-boyfriends posted a picture on his MySpace profile with the caption: "Win her over with Chloroform."

Could they argue that it was the ex-boyfriend behind those searches?"


It's possible the DT will try to put the searches on RM to take the suspicion off KC but there's still a lot to explain after that. I say, either she takes the stand or tries to get them to accept a plea. I just don't think this DT has the hutzbah to pull this off, no matter what they do.
RM had a job so unless he could be in two places at once the only logical person, since there seems to be a high concentration of chloroform reported in her trunk, would be KC. In fact at the time.....KC was the ONLY one not working. Also, wasn't this search done on the home computer? jmo
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:
  #1943  
Old 04-18-2011, 11:59 AM
Baznme's Avatar
Baznme Baznme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains
Posts: 4,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
RM had a job so unless he could be in two places at once the only logical person, since there seems to be a high concentration of chloroform reported in her trunk, would be KC. In fact at the time.....KC was the ONLY one not working. jmo
I understand that Lambchop. As I said, there would be a lot to explain after that anyway. My point is this. What we truly believed happened (which is KC's hand that punched those keys on that computer) and what the DT would have a jury believe may be two very different things. It all depends on what and how the DT presents it. That is what I mean by playing Russian Roullette with her life. If she is put on the stand and expected to explain things away, it's just going to be lie after lie, as it has been all along. The rest of the evidence will not support an "accident", IMO no matter what they do.
__________________
My posts are my opinion only.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:
  #1944  
Old 04-18-2011, 12:00 PM
Scamperoo's Avatar
Scamperoo Scamperoo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
I agree with them pulling a wild card suspect out of their arses.

I have always wondered if they are going to imply that Ricardo was upset because she moved on so fast to Tony.
And there is that picture of Caylee wearing that same pink tshirt in his bedroom, with a bruise under her eye. And stories of Casey letting caylee sleep between them in bed. Makes me wonder if they are going to try a blind side on the guy during the trial...
With great respect, I do not think HHJP is going to allow anyone to blindside anyone. He simply won't allow any sort of ambush or defense unless it has been revealed already. Their case so far is to bring in witnesses and to refute their statements, this is all they have to offer.

This is why Baez and Co. couldn't reveal their defense because it is totally dependent on what the witnesses are going to say, they are more or less going with the, no she didn't, that's not true, never happened unless you have pictures to prove it, defense.
__________________
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Scamperoo For This Useful Post:
  #1945  
Old 04-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Solace Solace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,808
The only strategy the defense has left. They should have used insanity and did not. So they are going to have to use sexual abuse. And blame it on George. George probably does not even realize how they are going to use him. They are going to say she is not well because of the ongoing every day non stop sexual abuse. Only option they have. They have nothing else.
  #1946  
Old 04-18-2011, 12:28 PM
Panda's eye's Avatar
Panda's eye Panda's eye is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 153
What if the defense is planning to throw Tone under the bus? Afterall he would be the least likely to be accused as Casey herself stated " no Tone had absolutely nothing to do with this "
The Following User Says Thank You to Panda's eye For This Useful Post:
  #1947  
Old 04-18-2011, 01:19 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
I do see that my fellow posters, for whom I have a great deal of respect, are saying over and over that the bus is heading for George, and the defense the DT is going to use is George sexually abusing ICA.

For that to have any influence at all during the guilt phase, the DT would have to have some kind of evidence or confirmation it actually happened. To imply is not enough of a reason to bring someone to the witness box. The DT would need experts to testify to the effect this had on ICA and we know the DT has no mental health experts in the guilt phase, and I believe ICA would need to testify as to the actual events. None of these things is going to happen.

What I think the DT is going to do is attack the forensic evidence and make the decision the jury is going to make between was this an intentional or accidental event. If the DT chips away, they may find a juror who has more than reasonable doubt ICA is responsible.

The sexual abuse angle may be introduced in the penalty phase, but if ICA has been found guilty, the fact she was "afraid of her aggressive mother" or the imply she was abused by her brother and/or her father will have not one iota of influence on the jury at this point. Those will IMO be "so-what?" factors, not points causing a young mother to take her child's life.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #1948  
Old 04-18-2011, 01:34 PM
Solace Solace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
WillenFan - I think you are right on that. I think it's the only way they can keep her chances lower that she won't get the DP. It's all they've got. If they go for broke and try to prove her innocent, they're playing Russian Roullette with her life......IMO

That being said, they're going to have a tough time of it because of the computer searches.

"He finally cracked it at 3 a.m. on the Friday he was set to fly home.

"I found two results," Bradley told lawyers in his deposition. "One was for 'chloroform,' spelled 'c-h-l-o-r-o-f-o-r-m,' and that was dated March 17, 2008, at 14:43 p.m., 41 seconds. And there was one visit. And the second entry is for 'how to make chloroform,' and the same spelling on the 21st of March, 2008, at 3:16 p.m. and 30 seconds. One visit."
There was also a Google search on the same computer for the term "neck breaking," Bradley said."

"But defense attorneys are expected to argue there is no proof it was Casey who searched for those terms.

One of Casey's ex-boyfriends posted a picture on his MySpace profile with the caption: "Win her over with Chloroform."

Could they argue that it was the ex-boyfriend behind those searches?"

It's possible the DT will try to put the searches on RM to take the suspicion off KC but there's still a lot to explain after that. I say, either she takes the stand or tries to get them to accept a plea. I just don't think this DT has the oomph to pull this off, no matter what they do.

I believe they are going to show that Cindy and George were working and the only person who was not working was KC. This was on the home computer so how could Ricardo get there - that is a ridiculous defense, but anything is possible with Jose -

Also, when they add in that three days prior, KC was CUT OFF from the bank and could not transfer money, might add some flavor to the mix.

KC could care less about Cindy and George. George is going to get used big time -
The Following User Says Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:
  #1949  
Old 04-18-2011, 02:03 PM
Softail's Avatar
Softail Softail is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 10,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
When KC was stealing money from her family she knew they would not call her on it. KC owed RM money and apparently he was trying to get it back from her. He let it be known he wanted the money back. What does KC do but openly use Amy's checkbook knowing that Amy would return. KC knew Amy was not going to just let her get away with it so why would she do it? KC did not care because at some point KC knew she was going to be held accountable for Caylee so she was living it up while she could without worrying about what the consequences would be. Using Amy's checkbook and writing her own name on the checks shows KC did not expect to get away with murder. She was enjoying her time in the Sun.
Interesting perspective. I tend to disagree though. I just think she was a stupid, narcissistic, sociopath. Didn't she use her own name when she stole from her grandma? And Cindy? And anyone else she stole from?

I see it more as she thought she would never be held accountable. She never in her life that I have seen, was held accountable for anything, EVER! If caught, she could just lie her way out of it, or as she had done in the past, say "I'm sorry". "Want me to clean your house, to make it up to you?"

Now with her trial approaching, it has to be pissing her off to no end, that she can't talk her way out of this one.
__________________
Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!


The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:
  #1950  
Old 04-18-2011, 02:03 PM
shgrbkr's Avatar
shgrbkr shgrbkr is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 834
It's almost comical when one thinks about the journey the defense team has taken over the last 2 years. From JB going along with the Zanny story to hints about RK somehow being involved, then perhaps KC had PPD to innuendo that some sort of accident happening, and the latest is trying to get the two psych docs to testify that KC was possibly suffering from PTSD or having "ugly coping." The problem with each of these strategies never seems to quite cover all of the behaviors of everyone from KC to each A family member. Like a shrunken fitted sheet that now only reaches over 3 corners.

They are reaching and reaching quite deeply into a shrinking magic hat.

Last edited by shgrbkr; 04-18-2011 at 02:04 PM. Reason: sp
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shgrbkr For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
defense strategy, shotgun, statement of fact

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Access to Casey's Car - Defense Strategy? dreamerlin Caylee Anthony 2 years old 87 03-24-2011 02:09 AM
Defense What is their strategy? #1 FIND'HER Caylee Anthony 2 years old 676 05-13-2009 10:31 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!