Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2026  
Old 04-19-2011, 09:32 AM
zoey's Avatar
zoey zoey is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
At this point (given what I have seen in the media of late/via the defense): Accuse GA of not only molesting ICA but alleging that he may have killed Caylee + GA taking the
5th in court to sway a jury. JMO.

Won't work. But we all know JB just has to have a SODDI.
about the molesting part.....she only THOUGHT her dad did.....

itn't it odd that ga was the one who drank the koolaide last and this is he reward????? He also has been the one to really show the emotion....the one that didn't believe all the lies (until koolaide)
__________________
jmo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:
  #2027  
Old 04-19-2011, 09:51 AM
LambChop's Avatar
LambChop LambChop is online now
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT/NC
Posts: 17,553
SA released 5 depos today of TES searchers who defense said searched the area where Caylee was found. All of them claim not to have searched that area and some said they did not even get out of their car.

So what WAS Mr. PI doing when he was gathering information for defense. How could 5 people have all said basically the same thing which is we have no information and how did that get past our PI? How did it get past the defense? When someone says "I have no information" do they immediately think they are hiding something. If I were a taxpayer in Florida right now I would be ripping. What huge waste of money. Then with the 48 Hour program pointing out that the focal group was from Orlando and they could have probably picked a jury in Orlando or immediate surrounding area.

You have to wonder why JB feels confident that going to Miami would guarantee his client a fair trial given the fact that his client has falsely accused a hispanic woman for kidnapping her child. What would make him feel so confident? Possible language barrier, self-inflated ego as to how important he is to the Spanish community, what are we missing here? I know many hispanic families and they love their children, would do anything for them. So why would he think the Miami community would understand KC's actions? JMO
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:
  #2028  
Old 04-19-2011, 09:53 AM
Solace Solace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
Sorry I have been keeping one eye on my work, and answering calls and trying to post at the same time - not making myself clear I guess.

Baez says he is going to do a lot of things - that doesn't mean he is going to do it. He can infer just about anything about the State's case and can spend a half hour doing just that. He can say the jury will hear evidence of a crime that could have been committed by anyone - that not one piece of evidence points to ICA, that the State cannot prove this was murder, etc. etc. I suppose he could also infer sexual abuse in there also - as a reason why she committed this crime, or to explain her post-crime behavior - but to me that is so out of context. To keep the abuse in context with a theory that flows - I think he would need to say it was an accident, and the abuse explains her behavior.

But if he is saying SODDI - throwing a little possible sexual abuse at the wall, since you are saying he doesn't need proof, seems to me at least to have nothing at all to do with denying evidence of a murder and pointing at someone else.

If ICA is completely innocent of this crime - what does sexual abuse have to do with anything? Which slot of her not committing a murder does it fit into? Partying afterwards and avoiding her mother and brother? Getting the suggested abuse into the guilt phase - No - the penalty phase - sure, why not!

To me a story needs to have consistency to jell - and to me this one does. She parties before she murders her child, and she parties after she kills her child. No change of behavior there.
WHat is SODDI?

No Logical, Baez has nothing. Nothing at all. But I think he will throw it out there and hope that one person on the jury "feels" for her in that maybe they know someone, anything. He does not have to prove it - he can just say it. I have seen it done and it rarely works. But what else is he going to say at this point. The evidence is beyond overwhelming. She is going to be convicted, but, imo, not before they throw George deeply under the bus - with sexual abuse.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:
  #2029  
Old 04-19-2011, 09:56 AM
Softail's Avatar
Softail Softail is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 10,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
WHat is SODDI?
No Logical, Baez has nothing. Nothing at all. But I think he will throw it out there and hope that one person on the jury "feels" for her in that maybe they know someone, anything. He does not have to prove it - he can just say it. I have seen it done and it rarely works. But what else is he going to say at this point. The evidence is beyond overwhelming. She is going to be convicted, but, imo, not before they throw George deeply under the bus - with sexual abuse.
BBM

SODDI = Some other dude did it
__________________
Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!


The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:
  #2030  
Old 04-19-2011, 10:09 AM
nort nort is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 507
I'm with the idea that they will make it look like GA, CA, ICA & LA all could have done it. With no DNA at the scene that could be plausable. So instead of finding anyone who did it they will say reasonable doubt for ICA because a few people could have done it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nort For This Useful Post:
  #2031  
Old 04-19-2011, 10:09 AM
Solace Solace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
Hummmm. I wonder what defense will put down in their statement of facts due on Thursday????
What is the Statement of Facts document? Is that something both sides have to submit before trial?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:
  #2032  
Old 04-19-2011, 10:11 AM
Solace Solace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
If they do this in the guilt phase, then bingo - they are admitting ICA killed Caylee - and that's all they need for a guilty verdict. They may attempt to fly it in the penalty phase, but she will already have been found guilty.
They are not admitting she killed her, just that her reactions were so (31 days) because she was traumatized by sexual abuse on an ongoing and daily basis. They don't have to admit anything Logical.
The Following User Says Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:
  #2033  
Old 04-19-2011, 10:13 AM
Solace Solace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
Respect your comments ynotdivein, do you think the SA will touch on the Zanny story very much except lightly to say this was just another lie in a series of lies. Because I really haven't seen much evidence of the SA focusing on the Zanny theory much at all past the first three days.

So if the SA doesn't focus on the Zanny theory, do you see the DT making a "big deal" about it and saying their client lied? The defense that ICA is a habitual and constant liar but not a murder is kind of a tricky defense don't you think?
\

they are going to have a hard time with the Zanny theory since Linda Kenny Baden (sp) came out and said it was a lie and she use to be on their team.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:
  #2034  
Old 04-19-2011, 10:16 AM
Solace Solace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
I agree! Casey told RA she suspected her parents but no specifics. Tells Rob Dick and Tracey JG, Kio and others.
Please please tell me where to find this that she told RA (who is RA) THAT SHE suspected her parents. Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:
  #2035  
Old 04-19-2011, 10:18 AM
ZsaZsa ZsaZsa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,719
There's still that thing about going to JG's house for a shower when she didn't need one. I don't think we have heard the last of that. ICA may be stupid but she's cunning too...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:
  #2036  
Old 04-19-2011, 10:32 AM
Solace Solace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
There's still that thing about going to JG's house for a shower when she didn't need one. I don't think we have heard the last of that. ICA may be stupid but she's cunning too...
I have yet to see one intelligent thing that KC has done. The only reason she feels she is smarter than the rest is because Cindy and George ignored her blatant lies for so many years. Then when reality stepped in and she was called on just about everything, her lack of cunning becomes glaring. Listened to an interview with Tony Lazarro posted on this site I think, where he said he asked her why she stole from her friend if she had 14,000 in the bank and KC said she needed it as a backup plan and IMMEDIATELY Tony said "I don't want to hear about any back up plan, don't even speak about a backup plan - I don't want to here it " and KC replied No, I didn't mean... where in Tony cut her off.

The stupidity that KC has shown in all of this is just incredible.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:
  #2037  
Old 04-19-2011, 10:46 AM
LiveLaughLuv's Avatar
LiveLaughLuv LiveLaughLuv is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Please please tell me where to find this that she told RA (who is RA) THAT SHE suspected her parents. Thanks
That would be Robyn Adams, Solace...I believe in the follow up depo she told this to Baez and company...JMHO

Justice for Caylee
The Following User Says Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:
  #2038  
Old 04-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Snaz's Avatar
Snaz Snaz is offline
"Heavens to Habeas Corpus" ~ Legal Eagle Lion
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sunny Florida
Posts: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
I think the DT will be saying the following for a defense. . .

1) kc was raped when she conceived Caylee . . . but attempted to block it out of her mind (hence the statement to CA 'I would have to have sex to get pregnant')
2) kc suffered from PTSD from the original rape, then relived it when she found out she was pregnant from this horrendous event and CA would not allow her to give the child up for adoption.
3) caylee died accidentally - PTSD kicks in . . . kc returns to her life o' partying as a result of the PTSD and she returns to her life prior to Caylee's conception.
4) the domineering parents insisted she raise, care for, and mother the very child who was a product of rape. (hence the tremendous hate kc felt towards her parents)
5) KC could never be "good enough" for her parents and they would never understand that she was a victim (of an alleged rape). . . instead they only care about Caylee.
6) KC actually did have a miscarriage in Feb, which triggered her post-partem depression which in turn made her a raw nerve ending when Caylee died (of course accidentally they will allege) and this is the reason for the bizarre behavior.

essentially an "ugly coping" defense.

PS This post is my opinion only . . . if it comes up during trial as an alleged defense for KC . . . I will be expecting payment for my ideas/thoughts/musings etc. in the amount of billions of US dollars! My thoughts are not available for use for any defense that the KC DT may be trying to manufacture at this very moment. (Ha that ought to keep the DT from using this almost sorta kind of plausible, teetering on the fringe edge of trying way too hard defense for KC's 31 days/disposal/lies/coverup of the death of her daughter).
Respectfully BBM

I can see them trying this defense, however, since Lee can testify to the the statements made by Cindy to ICA that Caylee was HER mistake, the best mistake, but a mistake nonetheless, I can't see this working.

Being raped would not have been HER mistake.

JMHO
__________________
"Judge, Mr, Ashton is laughing at me..... " ~ Jose Baez, Closing Argument 7/3/11 (Paraphrased, of course!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snaz For This Useful Post:
  #2039  
Old 04-19-2011, 10:47 AM
LambChop's Avatar
LambChop LambChop is online now
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT/NC
Posts: 17,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
There's still that thing about going to JG's house for a shower when she didn't need one. I don't think we have heard the last of that. ICA may be stupid but she's cunning too...
I believe JG said she showered with the door open. So what was her hope here. Getting some DNA to place at the remains site. Maybe she was able to get some points from those two movies she watched???? jmo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:
  #2040  
Old 04-19-2011, 10:47 AM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
WHat is SODDI?

No Logical, Baez has nothing. Nothing at all. But I think he will throw it out there and hope that one person on the jury "feels" for her in that maybe they know someone, anything. He does not have to prove it - he can just say it. I have seen it done and it rarely works. But what else is he going to say at this point. The evidence is beyond overwhelming. She is going to be convicted, but, imo, not before they throw George deeply under the bus - with sexual abuse.
You and I are disagreeing at cross purposes here. My statements are about Baez making opening statements or presenting evidence that has a possibility of being effective.

Baez can say anything he wants, I agree. But my expectations are he will try to say something that is cohesive, believable or even has the possibility of being believable and has some kind of basis to have his statements believable since he insists on being lead attorney on the Defense team.
The implication of sexual abuse by George is laughable - there is no basis of fact for ICA's slight remembering that maybe something happened.

Here are some statements. My father sexually abused me. My daughter was murdered or died accidently. All evidence points to me. I partied like a rockstar from the last day my daughter was seen. Four statements we accept as "true". The question is what does Baez say, do or present that will have the jury conclude ICA is innocent of this murder?

I was discussing what Baez could say that would have some impact on the jury. Something logical, something effective. SODDI here, a hint of sexual abuse there isn't going to cut it. As I said before, the guilt phase is about How, Who, and Where, the Penalty phase is about Why. Any hint of sexual abuse fits into the Why phase.

From all the evidence that will be presented at trial, it is laughable to suggest George was sexually abusing ICA therefore he killed Caylee.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #2041  
Old 04-19-2011, 10:57 AM
littlemisslegal's Avatar
littlemisslegal littlemisslegal is offline
compassion and empathy -do not push it
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: under a palm tree near the ocean shores
Posts: 781
Long ago before we spent hours posting and reading every detail we could find- us websleuthers are known... for checking out other sites for info too- we posted our first thoughts. I posted long ago what if someone gave casey a dead caylee? What if she just told someone take the lil snothead, I need a break . Maybe someone told her they could get some one to adopt her , human traffic her, in the end casy gets money and has her good beautiful life she craved. She gets her tattoo, parties with no worrys, only problem she has it what the heck can she tell cindy , george when they ask for caylee? So she avoids them, lies, she already had a nanny story so maybe she thinks- yeah - that nanny has her and will not give her back to me cause she fell in love with her. Then she thinks - no- the nanny stole her. that sounds good. Maybe at that time caylee was alive. MAYBE SHE WAS DEAD BY ACCIDENT. IN THE BEGINING I THINK I REMEMBER CASEY SAYING SHE WAS AFRAID OF WHAT CINDY WOULD SAY OR DO. If casey gave someone caylee and she had given her something to make her sleepy and got a call - hey the kid will not wake up- shes dead - the lies must begin. If she herself found caylee dead, forgot her in car, heat, drugs, medicine, add other ways pool , anger she must act as if caylee is alive. party. so far everyone believes caylee is ok. If someone or herself found caylee dead- she had to get rid of her. the lies are a whole other story as we know she does that well. I just wonder if in the end jose will finally say when the truth comes out you will understand. I really think casey did not actually murder her but did contribute to the death by being able to do something that made caylee die by accident. yes, it was her fault or someone elses but then she or someone else had to dump her. the story begins- who what when where why. some we know- some we only guess. If we try to seperate how caylee died from caseys reactions., non reactions. lies and behavior we may have a better way to keep it all in seperate issues. maybe some of it will come into place of the truth. no one can outdo caseys lies- do not even t ry to figure out why. Somewere in the lies is a reason. she thinks no one will think she lies AND THAT IS SCAREY IN ITSELF.
__________________
i do not represent websleuths in any way other than being a registered member of the site. i do not speak for websleuths, nor claim to be more than a poster who blogs and posts on sites, including this one! any prior misunderstanding is - this is my thoughts and opinions only - what i say or write !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littlemisslegal For This Useful Post:
  #2042  
Old 04-19-2011, 11:18 AM
Solace Solace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
You and I are disagreeing at cross purposes here. My statements are about Baez making opening statements or presenting evidence that has a possibility of being effective.

Baez can say anything he wants, I agree. But my expectations are he will try to say something that is cohesive, believable or even has the possibility of being believable and has some kind of basis to have his statements believable since he insists on being lead attorney on the Defense team.
The implication of sexual abuse by George is laughable - there is no basis of fact for ICA's slight remembering that maybe something happened.

Here are some statements. My father sexually abused me. My daughter was murdered or died accidently. All evidence points to me. I partied like a rockstar from the last day my daughter was seen. Four statements we accept as "true". The question is what does Baez say, do or present that will have the jury conclude ICA is innocent of this murder?

I was discussing what Baez could say that would have some impact on the jury. Something logical, something effective. SODDI here, a hint of sexual abuse there isn't going to cut it. As I said before, the guilt phase is about How, Who, and Where, the Penalty phase is about Why. Any hint of sexual abuse fits into the Why phase.

From all the evidence that will be presented at trial, it is laughable to suggest George was sexually abusing ICA therefore he killed Caylee.
No one said George is the killer, not yet. I don't think they will go with that. I am saying, once again, that Baez is gong to offer the excuse of sexual abuse for the 31 day delay in telling anyone. Schaeffer, wftv's spokesman for this case, thinks George is the perfect fall guy re sexual abuse as it goes right along with KCs stealing, lying and promiscuity. It does not have to go to the penalty phase and Baez does not have to admit guilt - it is simply an explanation for the 31 day delay.

I would bet money that he opens with this. He has made reference in the hearing to stress syndrome due to happenings years ago. He is going to do it, imo. And frankly, all he needs is one person on the jury who believes the sexual abuse theory and with this dysfunctional family, it is not hard to believe.

They could still go with the kidnapping and it does not have to be Zanny.

Last edited by Solace; 04-19-2011 at 11:23 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:
  #2043  
Old 04-19-2011, 11:19 AM
LambChop's Avatar
LambChop LambChop is online now
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT/NC
Posts: 17,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemisslegal View Post
Long ago before we spent hours posting and reading every detail we could find- us websleuthers are known... for checking out other sites for info too- we posted our first thoughts. I posted long ago what if someone gave casey a dead caylee? What if she just told someone take the lil snothead, I need a break . Maybe someone told her they could get some one to adopt her , human traffic her, in the end casy gets money and has her good beautiful life she craved. She gets her tattoo, parties with no worrys, only problem she has it what the heck can she tell cindy , george when they ask for caylee? So she avoids them, lies, she already had a nanny story so maybe she thinks- yeah - that nanny has her and will not give her back to me cause she fell in love with her. Then she thinks - no- the nanny stole her. that sounds good. Maybe at that time caylee was alive. MAYBE SHE WAS DEAD BY ACCIDENT. IN THE BEGINING I THINK I REMEMBER CASEY SAYING SHE WAS AFRAID OF WHAT CINDY WOULD SAY OR DO. If casey gave someone caylee and she had given her something to make her sleepy and got a call - hey the kid will not wake up- shes dead - the lies must begin. If she herself found caylee dead, forgot her in car, heat, drugs, medicine, add other ways pool , anger she must act as if caylee is alive. party. so far everyone believes caylee is ok. If someone or herself found caylee dead- she had to get rid of her. the lies are a whole other story as we know she does that well. I just wonder if in the end jose will finally say when the truth comes out you will understand. I really think casey did not actually murder her but did contribute to the death by being able to do something that made caylee die by accident. yes, it was her fault or someone elses but then she or someone else had to dump her. the story begins- who what when where why. some we know- some we only guess. If we try to seperate how caylee died from caseys reactions., non reactions. lies and behavior we may have a better way to keep it all in seperate issues. maybe some of it will come into place of the truth. no one can outdo caseys lies- do not even t ry to figure out why. Somewere in the lies is a reason. she thinks no one will think she lies AND THAT IS SCAREY IN ITSELF.
Wouldn't that make KC guilty of child neglect that lead to the death of her child. Would she be any less guilty? No matter what the spin will be for defense it will not go well for KC in the end. We all know that. Caylee did not cause her own death, her mother did. Trying to blame someone else, most people feel sympathy for the one accused. This was a child, not an adult, so feeling will run deep within the jury panel and they'll be thinking if I knew her, she could be accusing me. In the end it all comes back to KC. jmo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:
  #2044  
Old 04-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Solace Solace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
That would be Robyn Adams, Solace...I believe in the follow up depo she told this to Baez and company...JMHO

Justice for Caylee
Thanks so much. Is it out there to read?
  #2045  
Old 04-19-2011, 11:28 AM
wenwe4's Avatar
wenwe4 wenwe4 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaz View Post
Respectfully BBM

I can see them trying this defense, however, since Lee can testify to the the statements made by Cindy to ICA that Caylee was HER mistake, the best mistake, but a mistake nonetheless, I can't see this working.

Being raped would not have been HER mistake.

JMHO
Snaz, With all due respect . . . . Rape Victims typically blame themselves for the violent act. (If only I didn't: wear that outfit, drink too much, trust this guy, say no, listen to my inner voice, listen to my Mom/Friend/etc, go to that location, lead him on, answer that ad, look so cute, etc . . . . . on and on).

This is one of the biggest reasons victims do not come forward and pursue charges against the perp. They feel responsible in some way for allowing themselves to be taken advantage of.

I absolutely agree with you that it is never a rape victims mistake/fault - however that is not typically the victims view, and sadly - for most of the general public as we often blame female victims for somehow bringing on the act of rape. Tragically, rape is an act of violence/rage/power and control over someone else.
__________________
Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:
  #2046  
Old 04-19-2011, 11:30 AM
littlemisslegal's Avatar
littlemisslegal littlemisslegal is offline
compassion and empathy -do not push it
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: under a palm tree near the ocean shores
Posts: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
Wouldn't that make KC guilty of child neglect that lead to the death of her child. Would she be any less guilty? No matter what the spin will be for defense it will not go well for KC in the end. We all know that. Caylee did not cause her own death, her mother did. Trying to blame someone else, most people feel sympathy for the one accused. This was a child, not an adult, so feeling will run deep within the jury panel and they'll be thinking if I knew her, she could be accusing me. In the end it all comes back to KC. jmo
I just hope in the end they do not try and blame george .It could get very ugly if Jose tries to explain what he has been claiming- once everyone knows they will understand her. Ok- so if defense says casey is the martyr who has had to deal with being so honorable to not tell anyone who daddy is, who she is protecting, willing to spend two years in jail to cover up what? In the wildest story it will be shocking to hear explanations we wait to hear on opening . Everyone will want to know how defense can compete with state atty. Why did you wait jose- does casey like being in jail two years?
__________________
i do not represent websleuths in any way other than being a registered member of the site. i do not speak for websleuths, nor claim to be more than a poster who blogs and posts on sites, including this one! any prior misunderstanding is - this is my thoughts and opinions only - what i say or write !

Last edited by littlemisslegal; 04-19-2011 at 11:36 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to littlemisslegal For This Useful Post:
  #2047  
Old 04-19-2011, 11:32 AM
whiteangora's Avatar
whiteangora whiteangora is offline
I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 5,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
What is the Statement of Facts document? Is that something both sides have to submit before trial?
Statement of facts is what each side will present to the potential jurors to familiarize them with the case.
(During jury selection)
__________________
Neighborhood Watch is...
NOT the Vigilante Police
http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf




The Following User Says Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:
  #2048  
Old 04-19-2011, 11:34 AM
pip's Avatar
pip pip is offline
Karma got OJ, karma will get CA, and mark my words, the jurors WILL convict JA.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
Posts: 2,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
\

they are going to have a hard time with the Zanny theory since Linda Kenny Baden (sp) came out and said it was a lie and she use to be on their team.
I think they want to get rid of the zanny theory and LKB helped them at their request to go on live TV and announce she lied.
__________________

Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
first-degree murder conviction
.

"Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
finally be served one day by the Judge of
judges," Perry said during the morning show.
"And she's going to live, deal with this for
the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pip For This Useful Post:
  #2049  
Old 04-19-2011, 12:02 PM
Solace Solace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by pip View Post
I think they want to get rid of the zanny theory and LKB helped them at their request to go on live TV and announce she lied.
I agree. Have to admit I was surprised that she came out with that. I just can't wait to hear Baez' opening statement.
  #2050  
Old 04-19-2011, 12:03 PM
Solace Solace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
Statement of facts is what each side will present to the potential jurors to familiarize them with the case.
(During jury selection)
Thanks so much.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
defense strategy, shotgun, statement of fact

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Access to Casey's Car - Defense Strategy? dreamerlin Caylee Anthony 2 years old 87 03-24-2011 02:09 AM
Defense What is their strategy? #1 FIND'HER Caylee Anthony 2 years old 676 05-13-2009 10:31 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!