Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Currently Awaiting Trial > Zahra Clare Baker > Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads

Notices

Old 10-29-2010, 08:29 PM
I'm in it for the tacos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetbeach View Post
...People are going nuts!!!
That's been going on forever.

Email me
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to adnoid For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:29 PM
"the more i see of man the more i like dogs." mme. de staël

Quote:
Originally Posted by netsleuther View Post
Does anyone have information on the job that AB had to check on during the day of the Arson Fire at the Hickory Home?
not that has been made public ....
Old 10-29-2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Does anyone have information on the job that AB had to check on during the day of the Arson Fire at the Hickory Home?
I've seen that question asked alot.......but never an answer.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:32 PM

"checking out a job"

Quote:
I do not believe it has been covered at all in MSM as to exactly where this job was that he was "looking" at. It has been reported that he says he was, but I've seen no mention as yet to exactly where and for whom.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
Holy Canolli ColdPizza they want $5,000.00 to name a rose!
Maybe you better go to the name a star website!
The roses go up to 10 and 12 grand whewwwwww!!!!!
I have worked in PR a lot, and many companies will do this type of thing for free if it's pitched to them properly (sometimes for moral reasons of the owners of companies, sometimes purely for the publicity; usually a combo).

I'm no bigshot or anything, but am willing to help write letter, make calls, etc. this if you'd like or think it could be helpful!

If you are or know someone who has ever been parted from a loved one, please take a moment to listen to this song by my daughter; you may find some comfort in its message of reunion. I know I do...
Much Love and Hope Always,
--Kiki

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to KikiWanBaniki For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
Holy Canolli ColdPizza they want $5,000.00 to name a rose!
Maybe you better go to the name a star website!
The roses go up to 10 and 12 grand whewwwwww!!!!!
With alot of people giving and soliciting family and friends, maybe we could
still do it!!! I would be willing to do a lot of begging!!!!!

Last edited by BeBeBru; 10-29-2010 at 08:43 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeBeBru For This Useful Post:
WS Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by westsidefox64 View Post
My Uncle Grafts violets...I dont understand it so dont ask but they are beautiful...anyway after your post about the roses the other day I asked him to name one for dear Zahra. He has and will enter it in the flower show in October of next year. It is purple with yellow highlights...Thanks for the wonderful idea.
om my gosh that brought tears to my eyes, thank you for those tears

I wish I could pause the board...

...while I go start dinner. I'll wind up spending all night trying to catch up!

If you are or know someone who has ever been parted from a loved one, please take a moment to listen to this song by my daughter; you may find some comfort in its message of reunion. I know I do...
Much Love and Hope Always,
--Kiki

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KikiWanBaniki For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:36 PM

wow, what a lull. I wish I knew that was all it took KiKi!
Old 10-29-2010, 08:37 PM
Heca, firimar!

Quote:
No, but I've wondered about that myself.

Another thing I find puzzling (mind throwing out random stuff now)...how come LE had to go to Biomom for release of medical records? If AB is the legal custodial parent, wouldn't they go to him for that?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:38 PM

I only brought up the Psychic because what I read was very interesting and was posted BEFORE certain info was released to the public.

That's why I asked if we were allowed to post about it. This isn't a dream or vision of mine or anything, I just came across it on some forum. But it's no biggie!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bia. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:41 PM

I am so sorry for the things that I keep hearing about the things that I hear about in this world. I am in utter disbelief sometimes at how heartless these people can be in regards to their own offspring and the offspring of someone that they love. I can not understand it at all. My prayers go out to these children and their families that suffer dealing with this.

Yesterday I posted a comment that I would like to get a group started up for Zahra and the children like her. I stated that I was not really sure how to do it but I got plenty of feedback on it and it made me very happy to know that we could as a group do something positive in the life of children just like Zahra. I am so happy to report that I have started the email address for anyone who wants to become part of this group. All are welcome and all ideas are important. I would eventually like to see some legislation about this come to pass. That may be a long ways a way but little by little we will see it through. I am sure of it!

Zahra has brought us all together and we all fight for a common purpose and that is to protect these beautiful children safe. They should never have to worry about someone in their home or immediate family harming them. Please feel free to contact me for the email address I will get a list of names going and the email addresses for all members so that we may chat back and forth through emails. Thank you all and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Old 10-29-2010, 08:43 PM

Sherlock, do you happen to know the color of the wood chipper (machine part)? I remember you saying you saw two of them when you were there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bia. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
I do not believe it has been covered at all in MSM as to exactly where this job was that he was "looking" at. It has been reported that he says he was, but I've seen no mention as yet to exactly where and for whom.
In his 911 call he says that he went back to sleep.
He doesn’t mention work!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xheraldina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Where is Kyron?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia. View Post
I only brought up the Psychic because what I read was very interesting and was posted BEFORE certain info was released to the public.

That's why I asked if we were allowed to post about it. This isn't a dream or vision of mine or anything, I just came across it on some forum. But it's no biggie!
We have an astro forum here at WS, I am not sure if linking or discussing the information you found would be better there. I know that they are strict with what sources you link to, but I just wanted to heads up you that we have our own (very great) astro's here at WS.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sherbetjello For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post

Another thing I find puzzling (mind throwing out random stuff now)...how come LE had to go to Biomom for release of medical records? If AB is the legal custodial parent, wouldn't they go to him for that?
I dont even pretend to understand how it works in OZ maybe some of our wonderful down under posters can help here. From what ive read here losing parental rights there is way different from here. I understand it that she is the only one other than AB that can obtain these records. It may just be less hassle for her to get them with her still being in the country. He may have a harder time obtaining them being in the US or he has refused to do it? JMO
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to westsidefox64 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post

Maybe because they never took her to a doctor here!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:46 PM

Astrology and physics are two different things. The don't do dreams, visions there in that forum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carolina Girl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:47 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
I think he's saying that not all are marked, that it would be on the foot if it was. I think. He does word it strange.
Thank you - I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I do agree though with the thought that there are other ways of identifying it, such as Zahra's DNA being on the inside, or just the fact that Zahra is missing, she wore a prosthesis, and they found a prosthesis which would fit a child. MOO

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:47 PM
Where is Kyron?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Girl View Post
Astrology and physics are two different things. The don't do dreams, visions there in that forum.
Well, we have a dreams/vision forum too.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sherbetjello For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:48 PM

My thoughts about the Christy Rd location.

Looking at the google map which was posted earlier on in this thread http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...b16f6302ffba91

If the driver has stopped the car on Christy Rd to discard the prosthetic leg, the driver has come from either Pine Mountain Road or Deal Mill Road. Christy Road in association with Deal Mill Road looks like an alternate route, meaning if the driver were traveling along Deal Mill Road in the first place there would have to be some reason to redirect and turn into Christy Road because looking at the map there would be no need to divert if traveling straight through.

So if the vehicle were coming from Deal Mill Road it could have been heading in the direction towards the drag strip road site which has been mentioned in an earlier thread.

apologies as I am not sure where I am going with this, locals might know the routes better and could determine the best or most common route.

Elisa lived on Burns Road at one time so my assumption is if she were the driver and had been coming or going to any place near Burns Road and Christy Road she may have travelled along Temple Hill Church Road which seems to also be known as E Caldwell Street.

Is it fair to assume that would be the route if the vehicle were going along Christy Road to discard the Prosthetic Leg coming or going from Burns Road area?

And if the vehicle had been coming or going to a location near Drag Strip Road it would have come from Christy Road via Pine Mountain Road and Freezer Locker Road.

The Prosthetic leg was thrown from the roadside, no care was been taken to hide it. Sorry I need a coffee drifting off a little...Maybe a silly question but I am thinking about cigarette butts near the Christy Road site is EB a smoker?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to netsleuther For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:49 PM

Thanks, I may have to go there...They interest me as well.

I can't find it? I see some in different forums for the individual case, and one in the parking lot locked for Zahra.

Last edited by Carolina Girl; 10-29-2010 at 08:54 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carolina Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia. View Post
Sherlock, do you happen to know the color of the wood chipper (machine part)? I remember you saying you saw two of them when you were there.
Sorry, I do not remember the color. I said there were two of them because there was obviously one in Burke county where they were searching and I saw one myself in the back yard at the Hickory home.

I will see if I can find a media photo of the chipper in Burke county if you like.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SherlockHomey For This Useful Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by panthera View Post
Thank you - I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I do agree though with the thought that there are other ways of identifying it, such as Zahra's DNA being on the inside, or just the fact that Zahra is missing, she wore a prosthesis, and they found a prosthesis which would fit a child. MOO
They could also get someone like Zahra's grandmother to ID it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xheraldina View Post
In his 911 call he says that he went back to sleep.
He doesn’t mention work!
As far as I know he mentioned it on television when he was interviewed by GMA. He stated he left home (around 11 or 12) to go look at a job and when he returned he was working in the yard when EB came running out of the house telling him Z was gone
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LOV3BNM3 For This Useful Post: