Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Currently Awaiting Trial > Zahra Clare Baker > Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads

Notices


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-31-2010, 11:30 AM
imamaze's Avatar
imamaze imamaze is offline
WS Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indy
Posts: 19,191
NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #35

Thread #34


All past threads located at the bottom of the page...

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

Zahra Baker timeline and media links only


Please Continue Here...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 10-31-2010, 11:30 AM
imamaze's Avatar
imamaze imamaze is offline
WS Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indy
Posts: 19,191
Social Networks & Rumors

Regarding social networks
Regarding facebook,twitter, and myspace you can link but do not cut and paste. But the goal is to really only link to those that are directly linked to a case.
IOW, we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person. When a post starts out, I found 5 people with this name do you you think any of these are [insert person here]? that is not a good thing.
It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link. No screen caps and no cutting and pasting. If a social media is set to private and you get in the back way and post what you see, that is not a good thing!Private means private.
Just imagine if is you if you cannot decide and you shoulod be able to figure out if it is ok.
You are free to discuss what you may come upon,but if it is just a lot of gossip and rumor it won't fly. People open facebook accounts and post whatever they want and to carry that as some sort of inside info is careless. but, sometimes there is really valuable information that may even come into evidence as in the Caylee Anthony case.So, if you know for a fact it is the right person and they are named outright in the msm as someone linked to the case it should be fine. IF IT IS A MINOR DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!
If something was posted as public and then removed you might be able to post it, it is up to the mod of the forum and it depends on who, what, when and where.
The mods are listed at the bottom right of the forum under the index, they can generally help. If not, they will ask admin for guidance and we will all decide what is best.
Generally we try not to invade everyone's privacy and if the linked information has no bearing on anything, then leave it out.
We moderate here. Some people love it and some people hate it. Up to you to stay or go, choice is yours. Complaining about our rules doesn't help. if you have a suggestion or think of a better way, bring it on! We are far from perfect and welcome your input as long as it is civil and basically polite.

Rumors are not allowed! No sleuthing AY his facebook page or the London Dude. If you have questions please PM me or a Mod, we will be happy to help. Lets keep the threads dedicated to Zahra. Thank you.

Ima
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 10-31-2010, 11:37 AM
Noexcuse's Avatar
Noexcuse Noexcuse is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NE Texas
Posts: 155
Does anyone know if there are active searches going on for Zahra?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noexcuse For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 10-31-2010, 11:41 AM
tlcya's Avatar
tlcya tlcya is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: smack dab in the middle
Posts: 20,026
OT but Ima, whenever I read your siggy on your 2nd post (warns about social networks and the AY baloney) it makes me smile.

My grandmother, a very strong and influential woman in my childhood, was name Ima Jean, and every time I see you sign Ima, it makes me think of her and smile. ty
__________________
“If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true.” ― Judy Sheindlin
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 10-31-2010, 11:42 AM
wfgodot's Avatar
wfgodot wfgodot is offline
chien méchant
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 22,190
Good article from CNN's Bob Greene documents the psychological toll of a child search on LE, others

Searching with dread for missing children
October 31, 2010 8:37 a.m. EDT
---
"Some people here have gone out and looked on their own," said John Miller, the editor of the Hickory, North Carolina, Daily Record. "Even for police officers, it is not an easy thing to do. Many of them are fathers and mothers themselves. And the child who is missing here is not just a little girl, but a little girl with a disability."
---
The search for the child began immediately. "There was a sense of empathy, and urgency," Miller said. The searchers knew that the girl had little hope of fending successfully for herself.
---

the rest at
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/10/3...ex.html?hpt=T2
  #6  
Old 10-31-2010, 11:49 AM
KaylynnCouture's Avatar
KaylynnCouture KaylynnCouture is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,975
Happy Halloween little Zahra. I wish you were able to stuff your face with candy, dress up like the princess you are, and twirl and play with everyone who loves you so much.

For Zahra.
  #7  
Old 10-31-2010, 11:51 AM
Mountain_Kat's Avatar
Mountain_Kat Mountain_Kat is offline
Heca, firimar!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Forest Dweller.
Posts: 8,053
First time I've actually heard EB's fire call. She's smarter than AB in that she keeps the call brief. In fact, the most interesting thing about that call, imo, is the fact that she does keep the call so brief and yet STILL seems to need to throw in the info that AB works for a tree service company. It's one of the first things out of her mouth. She needs to get that info out there, and AB needs to drive that point home MANY times in his 911 call.

Has anyone ever seen any statement by AB's boss regarding the fire event, or AB's call to him prior to the 911 missing child call? I would think reporters flew like crazy to get a statement from him, but I sure haven't seen any. Makes me think LE made it very clear to him that he's not to divulge anything he's seen or heard. JMO.

Last edited by Mountain_Kat; 10-31-2010 at 11:52 AM. Reason: typo
  #8  
Old 10-31-2010, 11:55 AM
Etilema's Avatar
Etilema Etilema is offline
Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
First time I've actually heard EB's fire call. She's smarter than AB in that she keeps the call brief. In fact, the most interesting thing about that call, imo, is the fact that she does keep the call so brief and yet STILL seems to need to throw in the info that AB works for a tree service company. It's one of the first things out of her mouth. She needs to get that info out there, and AB needs to drive that point home MANY times in his 911 call.

Has anyone ever seen any statement by AB's boss regarding the fire event, or AB's call to him prior to the 911 missing child call? I would think reporters flew like crazy to get a statement from him, but I sure haven't seen any. Makes me thing LE made it very clear to him that he's not to divulge anything he's seen or heard. JMO.
It definitely struck me as odd that she FIRST says he works for a tree service company (to explain the existence of the mulch piles, etc.), BEFORE telling them there is a fire. I tend to think that if I were calling 911 to report a fire, the first thing I would tell them is that THERE IS A FIRE at my residence (in my yard, whatever), and THEN do whatever splainin' might be necessary after the fact. I don't think it would be on the top of my mind that they might think it's suspicious that there are mulch piles in my yard.

In fact, when we hear recordings of "regular" 911 calls (in which the caller is not thought to be a perpetrator), the operator usually has to probe for whatever details are necessary regarding "how" and "why" the thing happened. The caller is usually more focused on the "what" and the "get help here asap".

All JMO.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:02 PM
AlexLouise44 AlexLouise44 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 50
Let me try again, I am on an iPhone and types a length reply and the thread was closed. Doh!

My insight on drugs:
My boyfriend of seven years struggled with oxys for about a year and a half. He went from muscular and pudgy (is that possible lol) to stick thin, acne ridden and sickly looking in about 2 months. He also was able to sell some. I asked him how this came to be and said he was able to buy a bottle of pills from a man who went to hospitals with a prescription (I believe this is quite common because hospitals don't have records like a cvs or walgreens). He would buy a bottle once a week for $100 and sell them for about $50 or more. He also used some for himself. You can make ALOT of money doing this. I am wondering if EB has been doing this too? Just seeing her prior to her arrest in pictures of the beginning of this year it is highly possible drugs have affected her lifestyle. I remember when my boyfriend was on the drugs and we took a break how angry he would get when he was waiting for his next fix (I didn't know at the time he was doing drugs). We have talked about this concerning the case and he said that the oxys often caused him to feel "really crazy and he would almost do ANYTHING" to get through his anger. We both think that EB's recent speculated anger issues stems from coming down off a drug or a drug causing her to become disconnected from the real-world. (just so everyone knows my boyfriend has been clean now or three years. It has been so difficult for both of us but he's doing so well now. It's a long road to recovery which includes weekly drug therapy an therapy sessions and two stints in rehab. Most people cannot conquer their addiction to drugs without professional help).
  #10  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:03 PM
Mountain_Kat's Avatar
Mountain_Kat Mountain_Kat is offline
Heca, firimar!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Forest Dweller.
Posts: 8,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
OT but Ima, whenever I read your siggy on your 2nd post (warns about social networks and the AY baloney) it makes me smile.

My grandmother, a very strong and influential woman in my childhood, was name Ima Jean, and every time I see you sign Ima, it makes me think of her and smile. ty
TLOX, I followed your link to the timeline, and noticed an entry there that LE was interested in finding anyone with info about a scehduled inspection of the house. Do we have any idea what kind of "house inspection" this might have been? Contractor? Landlord? DSS? Any idea?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:05 PM
ynotdivein's Avatar
ynotdivein ynotdivein is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
Posts: 11,434
KPMcLovin: last thread you asked for video of what EB was saying during her arrest. There is video here: http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Hicko...104704604.html starting at -54 on the countdown timer.

Let me know if you have trouble accessing it--BIG thanks to AmandaReckonwith for that thorough PhotoBucket account or I'd never have found it again.

It's a VERY brief clip, under 5 seconds. Thanks for volunteering your friend's services; pass along WS thanks to him/her!
__________________
You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
HDT
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:07 PM
ynotdivein's Avatar
ynotdivein ynotdivein is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
Posts: 11,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLouise44 View Post
Let me try again, I am on an iPhone and types a length reply and the thread was closed. Doh!

My insight on drugs:
My boyfriend of seven years struggled with oxys for about a year and a half. He went from muscular and pudgy (is that possible lol) to stick thin, acne ridden and sickly looking in about 2 months. He also was able to sell some. I asked him how this came to be and said he was able to buy a bottle of pills from a man who went to hospitals with a prescription (I believe this is quite common because hospitals don't have records like a cvs or walgreens). He would buy a bottle once a week for $100 and sell them for about $50 or more. He also used some for himself. You can make ALOT of money doing this. I am wondering if EB has been doing this too? Just seeing her prior to her arrest in pictures of the beginning of this year it is highly possible drugs have affected her lifestyle. I remember when my boyfriend was on the drugs and we took a break how angry he would get when he was waiting for his next fix (I didn't know at the time he was doing drugs). We have talked about this concerning the case and he said that the oxys often caused him to feel "really crazy and he would almost do ANYTHING" to get through his anger. We both think that EB's recent speculated anger issues stems from coming down off a drug or a drug causing her to become disconnected from the real-world. (just so everyone knows my boyfriend has been clean now or three years. It has been so difficult for both of us but he's doing so well now. It's a long road to recovery which includes weekly drug therapy an therapy sessions and two stints in rehab. Most people cannot conquer their addiction to drugs without professional help).
Alex, first off :Welcome-12-june: to WS!

Thank you for sharing your & your bf's story. You hit it on the head and I know I'm not alone in hoping for continued health for him, and you, and your relationship!
__________________
You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
HDT
  #13  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:09 PM
Etilema's Avatar
Etilema Etilema is offline
Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLouise44 View Post
He would buy a bottle once a week for $100 and sell them for about $50 or more.
Snipped the above. Just to clarify what appears to be a type--was it supposed to read $500?
The Following User Says Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:11 PM
ynotdivein's Avatar
ynotdivein ynotdivein is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
Posts: 11,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etilema View Post
Snipped the above. Just to clarify what appears to be a type--was it supposed to read $500?
I think she means $50 a pill. So a 30-dose bottle turns into $1500.
__________________
You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
HDT
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:13 PM
tlcya's Avatar
tlcya tlcya is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: smack dab in the middle
Posts: 20,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
TLOX, I followed your link to the timeline, and noticed an entry there that LE was interested in finding anyone with info about a scehduled inspection of the house. Do we have any idea what kind of "house inspection" this might have been? Contractor? Landlord? DSS? Any idea?
here ya go MK, it was discussed in this article, I did not run the video of the presser, also available on that site but it may also discuss the "inspection"

Apparently LE declined to tell us what sort of inspection or what lead them to believe such an inspection was looming.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2...ide-ar-452149/
__________________
“If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true.” ― Judy Sheindlin
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:14 PM
LOV3BNM3 LOV3BNM3 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 76
Have I missed something? LE themselves have stated that EB is cooperating, so what makes one think she is not? None of us know what LE may be asking - so we can't say she isn't cooperating. ***Just MY Opinion***
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LOV3BNM3 For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:15 PM
wfgodot's Avatar
wfgodot wfgodot is offline
chien méchant
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 22,190
I too think that, if the Bakers did have drug problems and/or sold drugs, the drugs in question are more likely pain pills than the prevailing theory - meth. Great post from AlexLouise44, above.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:16 PM
tehcloser's Avatar
tehcloser tehcloser is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hinky Hollow
Posts: 14,702
Well, I think if she or he were "cooperating"........we would know where Zahra's body was. And I think LE would be asking that.
__________________
If there's hink....there must be stink.
  #19  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:16 PM
Soulmagent Soulmagent is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
First time I've actually heard EB's fire call. She's smarter than AB in that she keeps the call brief. In fact, the most interesting thing about that call, imo, is the fact that she does keep the call so brief and yet STILL seems to need to throw in the info that AB works for a tree service company. It's one of the first things out of her mouth. She needs to get that info out there, and AB needs to drive that point home MANY times in his 911 call.

Has anyone ever seen any statement by AB's boss regarding the fire event, or AB's call to him prior to the 911 missing child call? I would think reporters flew like crazy to get a statement from him, but I sure haven't seen any. Makes me think LE made it very clear to him that he's not to divulge anything he's seen or heard. JMO.
I am now under the impression that is because she wanted to set up the bosses son.

The red head pot smoking son mentioned in the ransome note. It really seems so obvious it is almost crazy.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:18 PM
Mountain_Kat's Avatar
Mountain_Kat Mountain_Kat is offline
Heca, firimar!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Forest Dweller.
Posts: 8,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etilema View Post
It definitely struck me as odd that she FIRST says he works for a tree service company (to explain the existence of the mulch piles, etc.), BEFORE telling them there is a fire. I tend to think that if I were calling 911 to report a fire, the first thing I would tell them is that THERE IS A FIRE at my residence (in my yard, whatever), and THEN do whatever splainin' might be necessary after the fact. I don't think it would be on the top of my mind that they might think it's suspicious that there are mulch piles in my yard.

In fact, when we hear recordings of "regular" 911 calls (in which the caller is not thought to be a perpetrator), the operator usually has to probe for whatever details are necessary regarding "how" and "why" the thing happened. The caller is usually more focused on the "what" and the "get help here asap".

All JMO.
My thoughts exactly. How is it relevent that AB worked for a tree service company? Let's say my husband is a landscaper by trade, and someone sets a fire to my flower bed, and I'm totally clueless as to how or why said fire occurred. Would I find it relevent to mention to 911 dispatcher that my husband worked as a landscaper? If I were truly clueless, I wouldn't even draw the line between the 2, I'd simply state what I know for a fact, that I woke up and somehow there was a fire in my flower bed. Now, we know that EB wrote the ransom note, so we know that she had something to do with the fire being set. We'd expect HER to offer irrelevent info to "set the scene", but why this PARTICULAR info? Then we look at AB's 911 call, and lo and behold, he not only offers the exact same irrelevent info, but he drives it home to the point of redundancy. He also adds the additional irrelevent info that not only was he working in the yard when EB runs to tell him Z is missing, but he was working with yard equiptment. The concern from both EB and AB seems to be centered around the yard, the mulch, and the equiptment. This is where they fear they may have tripped up, and they are anxious shift attention to the boss, the company, the phantom kidnappers. They are drawing lines for whoever is listening, because they afraid the listeners might fail to draw those lines themselves, kwim?

Last edited by Mountain_Kat; 10-31-2010 at 12:22 PM. Reason: typo
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:
  #21  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:21 PM
tehcloser's Avatar
tehcloser tehcloser is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hinky Hollow
Posts: 14,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
My thoughts exactly. How is it relevent that AB worked for a tree service company? Let's say my husband is a landscaper by trade, and someone sets a fire to my flower bed, and I'm totally clueless as to how or why said fire occurred. Would I find it relevent to mention to 911 dispatcher that my husband worked as a landscaper? If I were truly clueless, I wouldn't even draw the line between the 2, I'd simply state what I know for a fact, that I woke up and somehow there was a fire in my flower bed. Now, we know that EB wrote the ransom note, so we know that she had something to do with the fire being set. We'd expect HER to offer irrelevent info to "set the scene", but why this PARTICULAR info? Then we look at AB's 911 call, and lo and behold, he not only offers the exact same irrelevent info, but he drives it home to the point of redundancy. He also adds the addition irrelevent info that not only was he working in the yard when EB runs to tell him Z is missing, but he was working with yard equiptment. The concern from both EB and AB seems to be centered around the yard, the mulch, and the equiptment. This is where they fear they may have tripped up, and they are anxious shift attention to the boss, the company, the phantom kidnappers. They are drawing lines for whoever is listening, because they afraid the listeners might fail to draw those lines themselves, kwim?
BBM

But then he says in the 911 call that he just got up a little bit ago, so which is it? And is that one of the conflicting stories LE said they were getting?
__________________
If there's hink....there must be stink.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:24 PM
peg4x4's Avatar
peg4x4 peg4x4 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 134
Mabe EB was saying that because of the mulch the fire might spread quickly.... Being devils advocate here......
__________________
I am "The Elephants Child."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peg4x4 For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:24 PM
tlcya's Avatar
tlcya tlcya is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: smack dab in the middle
Posts: 20,026
Maj Clyde Deal on EB's cooperation

"We're working with her attorney to see what information she has and what she is willing to share. We're treating her like every other source of information," he said.


Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...#ixzz13xDK2VLS

cooperating to a degree is how that reads to me
__________________
“If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true.” ― Judy Sheindlin
  #24  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:26 PM
Mountain_Kat's Avatar
Mountain_Kat Mountain_Kat is offline
Heca, firimar!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Forest Dweller.
Posts: 8,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
I am now under the impression that is because she wanted to set up the bosses son.

The red head pot smoking son mentioned in the ransome note. It really seems so obvious it is almost crazy.
Except that the boss doesn't even HAVE a son. And that fact makes me curious as to why EB would add that info in the note. Did she mistake another redheaded male for the bosses son, a co-worker perhaps, a nephew of the boss? Or does she add this info simply because she knows it doesn't make sense. Buy time...write something about someone who doesn't exist...tie up LE so that we have a little more time to go over our tracks and make sure we didn't slip up anywhere.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 10-31-2010, 12:27 PM
tehcloser's Avatar
tehcloser tehcloser is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hinky Hollow
Posts: 14,702
The words "WILLING to share", really pizzes me off.
__________________
If there's hink....there must be stink.
 

Bookmarks

Tags
ab's inconsistencies, assault, backyard fire, bad checks, bond info, boss coffey has a son, both 911 calls, camp in oz, child support, civil judgments, crutches, deep gouges in grass, drug sales, dss, eb's 911 fire call, eb's previous addresses, effects on searchers, family income, food stamps, forgery, gas in tahoe, gas in vehicles, general info decomp, gothic fairy, grand jury 2010.11.01, grand jury proceedings, hearing aids, home schooled, mulch pile, online friendship, prosthesis, ransom note, school, school goes to home, starkey foundation, stepson, teacher, wheelchair

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29 imamaze Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads 1016 10-28-2010 03:56 PM
NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27 imamaze Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads 606 10-27-2010 06:23 PM
NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 23 Salem Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads 548 10-25-2010 10:06 PM
NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #15 imamaze Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads 590 10-19-2010 03:04 PM
NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #7 imamaze Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads 532 10-13-2010 10:32 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:23 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!