Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Currently Awaiting Trial > Zahra Clare Baker > Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads

Notices


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-01-2010, 12:51 AM
Cubby Cubby is offline
50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago burbs
Posts: 71,625
NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #36

Please continue here:

#35


All past threads located at the bottom of the page...

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.


NC Zahra Baker timeline and media links only - No Discussion - - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
__________________
~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 11-01-2010, 12:55 AM
Cubby Cubby is offline
50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago burbs
Posts: 71,625
Exclamation Regarding social networks

Regarding social networks
Regarding facebook,twitter, and myspace you can link but do not cut and paste. But the goal is to really only link to those that are directly linked to a case.
IOW, we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person. When a post starts out, I found 5 people with this name do you you think any of these are [insert person here]? that is not a good thing.

It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link. No screen caps and no cutting and pasting. If a social media is set to private and you get in the back way and post what you see, that is not a good thing!Private means private.

Just imagine if is you if you cannot decide and you shoulod be able to figure out if it is ok.
You are free to discuss what you may come upon,but if it is just a lot of gossip and rumor it won't fly. People open facebook accounts and post whatever they want and to carry that as some sort of inside info is careless. but, sometimes there is really valuable information that may even come into evidence as in the Caylee Anthony case.So, if you know for a fact it is the right person and they are named outright in the msm as someone linked to the case it should be fine. IF IT IS A MINOR DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!

If something was posted as public and then removed you might be able to post it, it is up to the mod of the forum and it depends on who, what, when and where.
The mods are listed at the bottom right of the forum under the index, they can generally help. If not, they will ask admin for guidance and we will all decide what is best.
Generally we try not to invade everyone's privacy and if the linked information has no bearing on anything, then leave it out.

We moderate here. Some people love it and some people hate it. Up to you to stay or go, choice is yours. Complaining about our rules doesn't help. if you have a suggestion or think of a better way, bring it on! We are far from perfect and welcome your input as long as it is civil and basically polite.

Rumors are not allowed! No sleuthing AY his facebook page or the London Dude. If you have questions please PM me or a Mod, we will be happy to help. Lets keep the threads dedicated to Zahra. Thank you.

Ima
__________________
~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 11-01-2010, 01:01 AM
Laddsy's Avatar
Laddsy Laddsy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiWanBaniki View Post
Sorry--just catching up post trick-or-treating, but I think what netsleuther may have meant is that if a dealer were to offer a junkie a 'fix' in exchange for disposing of something (for instance, a prosthetic?), it wouldn't take much convincing.

netsleuther--please correct me if that's wrong. I hadn't thought of that before, but it makes a lot of sense...
Nah then they wouldn't have taken EB out of prison to help look for the leg. Either EB had no idea and they just wanted to take her to the spot or someone else came forward with the info. IMO EB told them she disposed of the leg but is saying she has no idea where Zahra is.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Laddsy For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 11-01-2010, 01:10 AM
KikiWanBaniki's Avatar
KikiWanBaniki KikiWanBaniki is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laddsy View Post
Nah then they wouldn't have taken EB out of prison to help look for the leg. Either EB had no idea and they just wanted to take her to the spot or someone else came forward with the info. IMO EB told them she disposed of the leg but is saying she has no idea where Zahra is.
I agree that's the most plausible theory, but was trying to acknowledge that the other one could make sense, as well IMHO. I could've worded it more clearly, but I am super bad at multitasking, which is inevitable having three kids...
__________________
"...and know that I will see you again with the rising of the sun..."
--Aubree Weller (aka my not-so-little-anymore girl)


If you are or know someone who has ever been parted from a loved one, please take a moment to listen to this song by my daughter; you may find some comfort in its message of reunion. I know I do...
Much Love and Hope Always,
--Kiki

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KikiWanBaniki For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 11-01-2010, 01:11 AM
KikiWanBaniki's Avatar
KikiWanBaniki KikiWanBaniki is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 222
Has everyone seen this? It recaps a lot, but has a couple ofthings that were new to me, at least.

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010...say-ar-499832/
__________________
"...and know that I will see you again with the rising of the sun..."
--Aubree Weller (aka my not-so-little-anymore girl)


If you are or know someone who has ever been parted from a loved one, please take a moment to listen to this song by my daughter; you may find some comfort in its message of reunion. I know I do...
Much Love and Hope Always,
--Kiki

  #6  
Old 11-01-2010, 01:12 AM
KikiWanBaniki's Avatar
KikiWanBaniki KikiWanBaniki is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 222
This strikes me as very odd:

[snip from abovelinked article - BBM]:

In December 2009, the Bakers’ landlord at the trailer park served Adam Baker with an eviction notice saying that he owed $1,114 in back rent. The trailer rented for $115 a week, seeming to indicate that they had been living there and not paying for about two months, a time that would overlap with the time they were living at the apartment in Granite Falls.
__________________
"...and know that I will see you again with the rising of the sun..."
--Aubree Weller (aka my not-so-little-anymore girl)


If you are or know someone who has ever been parted from a loved one, please take a moment to listen to this song by my daughter; you may find some comfort in its message of reunion. I know I do...
Much Love and Hope Always,
--Kiki

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to KikiWanBaniki For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 11-01-2010, 01:14 AM
Laddsy's Avatar
Laddsy Laddsy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiWanBaniki View Post
I agree that's the most plausible theory, but was trying to acknowledge that the other one could make sense, as well IMHO. I could've worded it more clearly, but I am super bad at multitasking, which is inevitable having three kids...
LOL

Luckily I am at work without the distraction of the kiddies. I still dont make any sense though
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laddsy For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 11-01-2010, 01:20 AM
Melanie's Avatar
Melanie Melanie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 11,989
Just pondering -- it's sad that Zahra didn't get to celebrate Halloween today. She seems the type of kiddo who probably really enjoyed the holiday

MOO

Mel
  #9  
Old 11-01-2010, 01:22 AM
vjlaw vjlaw is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,027
I don't understand what Netsleuther meant about Z walking out of the house and the missing car. Does that mean a possibility she was outside the house, something happened and someone was paid to drive the monte carlo away either knowingly or not with Zahra in it?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vjlaw For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 11-01-2010, 01:25 AM
Laddsy's Avatar
Laddsy Laddsy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
Just pondering -- it's sad that Zahra didn't get to celebrate Halloween today. She seems the type of kiddo who probably really enjoyed the holiday

MOO

Mel
There were pics on EB's myspace that showed them all dressed up enjoying halloween together
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Laddsy For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 11-01-2010, 01:26 AM
epiphany epiphany is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8,573
SNIPPED: Two weeks later, on May 23, teenage neighbors took out an arrest warrant on Elisa Baker in connection with an incident related to her making Zahra walk up that hill.

SNIPPED: “You could hear Zahra screaming and Elisa yelling at her, so we would call the police,” Corrine said. “We called DSS on her too, but they never did anything.”

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010...say-ar-499832/
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 11-01-2010, 01:31 AM
epiphany epiphany is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8,573
Adam Baker told authorities that he panicked after the fire and didn’t immediately check on his daughter.

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010...say-ar-499832/

Really? When she was missing, he didn't sound panicked on the 911. Not buying it.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 11-01-2010, 01:37 AM
Melanie's Avatar
Melanie Melanie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 11,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
Adam Baker told authorities that he panicked after the fire and didn’t immediately check on his daughter.

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010...say-ar-499832/

Really? When she was missing, he didn't sound panicked on the 911. Not buying it.
I'm not buying it either. The whole 911 call is a mystery to me. He sounds so nonchalant -- "there was a ransom note, they must have mistakenly taken my daughter instead (insert laughter here)". The broody, coming into puberty blah -- never heard anything like it.

Yet he panicked after the fire? I thought they just went back to bed without even bothering to check on Zahra.

IMHO - she was already gone. What 10 year old stays in bed when there are police and fire department at your house.

All I can say is wow - just wow!

MOO

Mel
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 11-01-2010, 01:40 AM
BritsKate's Avatar
BritsKate BritsKate is offline
Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: American Expat living in England
Posts: 4,221
Quote:
Hickory Police Deputy Chief Clyde Deal said Sunday that searchers will probably return to Zahra Baker's house early today, and authorities will then decide where to focus for the rest of the week.
More at link:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...-visit-to.html
__________________
"Emotional abuse isn't calling someone a name; it isn't simply raising your voice at someone you're meant to love...it's a concerted effort, a campaign, designed with the sole purpose of destruction. Your destruction. Emotional abuse crushes your spirit. It steals a piece of your soul. It changes everything about you and how you interact with others. You are never the same having survived it. In its wake, you question everything you ever thought you knew. You wonder what's wrong with you. You believe you aren't worth loving. You doubt yourself - constantly. And you learn to live with scars no one sees."

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BritsKate For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 11-01-2010, 01:49 AM
netsleuther netsleuther is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by vjlaw View Post
I don't understand what Netsleuther meant about Z walking out of the house and the missing car. Does that mean a possibility she was outside the house, something happened and someone was paid to drive the monte carlo away either knowingly or not with Zahra in it?
By giving the benefit of the doubt and not being too dismissive of the actual words EB and AB have said, even if anyone can, does, would suspect that every word that has been said is a lie. I am not here to insult, upset or defend anyone just looking for Z.

So trying to leave no stone unturned and definitely not playing devils advocate I thought about turning some stones.

In the Video where AB was standing next to LE on camera and was interrupted by LE saying they prefer to keep things in the investigation, I had to scratch my head and give AB the benefit of the doubt.

I didn't come here to shout out for him, no disrespect but that's not why I am here. I am here firstly as a Father, a Dad, my kids old man.

EB wrote the ransom note, IMO she is thick in the middle of this but that does not mean AB is, just from her ransom note.

EB said she didn't kill Z but she did admit to writing the note to throw off LE, is that a stone that needs turning? Well why not and what if?

There is a mystery Monte Carlo, probably just as intriguing as a fake ransom note and if it is a stray lead then I hope I can stop thinking about it soon and move onto something else or try to catch up with you guys.

There is an extended family member who says to media she failed to speak up due to drugs.

There are family fights bad enough that they join the damned and go to court.

And IF when the FD were putting the fire out, IF Z were taken roughly there would have to have been some sign, if it were a quick hey Z come here we going for a drive in the Mote Carlo that's a mystery Monte Carlo then maybe she trusted someone enough to sneak out.

As for the rest that's just a new stone that needs turning and if it ends up at a roadblock or unhelpful, I have hit my limit for today until new news arrives that a Monte Carlo was in or out of the equation.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to netsleuther For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 11-01-2010, 01:51 AM
epiphany epiphany is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8,573
Outrageous...AB just oblivious to all this? A zombie? Bull.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 11-01-2010, 02:00 AM
Laddsy's Avatar
Laddsy Laddsy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 347
Some good points there netsleuther. I think they need to find the missing car so we can put that aspect aside. Is it possible she was taken away in the monte carlo and the leg was thrown out of the window on route to destination???

Then why are they turning the house and yard upside down? It doesn't make any sense
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laddsy For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 11-01-2010, 02:17 AM
vjlaw vjlaw is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by netsleuther View Post
By giving the benefit of the doubt and not being too dismissive of the actual words EB and AB have said, even if anyone can, does, would suspect that every word that has been said is a lie. I am not here to insult, upset or defend anyone just looking for Z.

So trying to leave no stone unturned and definitely not playing devils advocate I thought about turning some stones.

In the Video where AB was standing next to LE on camera and was interrupted by LE saying they prefer to keep things in the investigation, I had to scratch my head and give AB the benefit of the doubt.

I didn't come here to shout out for him, no disrespect but that's not why I am here. I am here firstly as a Father, a Dad, my kids old man.

EB wrote the ransom note, IMO she is thick in the middle of this but that does not mean AB is, just from her ransom note.

EB said she didn't kill Z but she did admit to writing the note to throw off LE, is that a stone that needs turning? Well why not and what if?

There is a mystery Monte Carlo, probably just as intriguing as a fake ransom note and if it is a stray lead then I hope I can stop thinking about it soon and move onto something else or try to catch up with you guys.

There is an extended family member who says to media she failed to speak up due to drugs.

There are family fights bad enough that they join the damned and go to court.

And IF when the FD were putting the fire out, IF Z were taken roughly there would have to have been some sign, if it were a quick hey Z come here we going for a drive in the Mote Carlo that's a mystery Monte Carlo then maybe she trusted someone enough to sneak out.

As for the rest that's just a new stone that needs turning and if it ends up at a roadblock or unhelpful, I have hit my limit for today until new news arrives that a Monte Carlo was in or out of the equation.
The missing car is a mystery. I don't believe anyone is even sure it exists. Law enforcement hasn't mentioned it that I know. It is believed that it was driven by EB at times but LE hasn't confirmed one way or another. I think at this time, in my mind, anything is possible. Someone could have said something to Z to get in the car. As far as the ransom note, Law enforcement has to get evidence to prove the ransom note is connected to Zahra's disappearance and not a threat by either just EB or EB/AB to the boss. EB admitting to writing a ransom note does not necessarily mean she admitted that it was part of Zahra's disapperance. It's like if you admit to speeding but get charged with careless/impudent driving. You thought you were speeding but got charged with another charge. That may have been too long and drawn out answer for this late time where I am. I think everyone really want the truth what has happened to Zahra. I am confident LE has some things to sort out. They have tried very hard to get answers. I am sure they do not want to leave any stones unturned either. There are so many questions and discussions that can be had in Zahra's disappearance. God Bless Her. Well good nite.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vjlaw For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 11-01-2010, 02:19 AM
Pondering Mind's Avatar
Pondering Mind Pondering Mind is offline
here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
Posts: 5,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
Adam Baker told authorities that he panicked after the fire and didn’t immediately check on his daughter.

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010...say-ar-499832/

Really? When she was missing, he didn't sound panicked on the 911. Not buying it.

bbm~


What a contradiction!..OK, let me make sure I have this straight..he panicked after the fire and didn't immediately check on his daughter..I'll say..waiting 9 hours is definitely NOT immediate..but my question is this..'when he panicked' what the h@ll DID he do?..go hide under the covers?.. make sure his DOG was ok?..well, according to his own words on the 911 call..he and EB went back to sleep (without of course checking on his daughter )...Everyone goes back to sleep when they are *panicked*...duh....what am I thinking?!..
__________________
~"Be kinder than necessary, everyone is fighting some kind of battle"~
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 11-01-2010, 02:22 AM
Norwegian's Avatar
Norwegian Norwegian is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
SNIPPED: Two weeks later, on May 23, teenage neighbors took out an arrest warrant on Elisa Baker in connection with an incident related to her making Zahra walk up that hill.

SNIPPED: “You could hear Zahra screaming and Elisa yelling at her, so we would call the police,” Corrine said. “We called DSS on her too, but they never did anything.”

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010...say-ar-499832/
I just read this article... and I'm gonna say something that I rarely say, but:

What a witch EB is.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Norwegian For This Useful Post:
  #21  
Old 11-01-2010, 02:26 AM
Elphaba's Avatar
Elphaba Elphaba is offline
Defying Gravity...
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MD 'burbs of Washington DC
Posts: 5,800
Just thinking about Zahra wanting a bike and not getting it because EB used her leg issue and learning to run, against her, makes me sad... I can't get that out of my head, tonight. I can remember being that age and riding my big ugly yellow bike around and around, like it was the most awesome thing ever. I so wish Zahra had been given that simple pleasure..
  #22  
Old 11-01-2010, 03:04 AM
MandyLeigh's Avatar
MandyLeigh MandyLeigh is offline
In Memory of my beautiful teacher Katherine Powell. Murdered by David Middleton
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 1,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
Adam Baker told authorities that he panicked after the fire and didn’t immediately check on his daughter.

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010...say-ar-499832/

Really? When she was missing, he didn't sound panicked on the 911. Not buying it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post

bbm~


What a contradiction!..OK, let me make sure I have this straight..he panicked after the fire and didn't immediately check on his daughter..I'll say..waiting 9 hours is definitely NOT immediate..but my question is this..'when he panicked' what the h@ll DID he do?..go hide under the covers?.. make sure his DOG was ok?..well, according to his own words on the 911 call..he and EB went back to sleep (without of course checking on his daughter )...Everyone goes back to sleep when they are *panicked*...duh....what am I thinking?!..


This right here is keeping me awake tonight. If there was a fire anywhere on my property I would have pulled my kids out of bed and taken them across the street to await fire trucks while I was on the phone. I would want to know my kid is in my sight and away from the fire. Is that too much?

This father doesn't have just a fire but also a vandalized vehicle with a note inside threatening children. He still did not bother to even check her? How is that possible? It's no wonder a member of LE has publicly stated he does not believe AB.

IF by some bizarre twist he isn't involved and doesn't know what happened to Z... his utter lack of care and shameful "parenting" will still never leave my mind.
__________________

My heart is with you Alexander Family.
http://www.travisalexanderjustice.com
https://www.facebook.com/TravisAlexanderFund

Last edited by MandyLeigh; 11-01-2010 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Fix my quotes, add a missing word, stop eating candy
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MandyLeigh For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 11-01-2010, 03:06 AM
froginTtown's Avatar
froginTtown froginTtown is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in O 'HI' O
Posts: 893
I hope everyone had a good Halloween..
I wish the Grand Jury well...
I really think that Lisa Dubbs is working out a plead deal...
I think she had a hand in AB being arrested too...( her client has been arrested for outstanding warrants but yet AB has not.)
I think that EB had abused Zahra to her death., many days before the stageing.
I think Zahra was left to die on her mattress.. because the cowards wouldn't call for help because they knew they inflicted the damage or did nothing to stop it..
I say "they" because they were both in that house..
They had days to discard of evidence. Possibly enough days to scrub walls, floors, and repaint the room.. and find a top mattress..
Everything else was a cover up.. maybe a last ditch effort to get money from the boss to help get (dead) Zahra back.....JMO.. and only a theory...
I wounder if AB's boss was giving them rent, electricity, water as well as use to the Tahoe as needed as part of his pay... and I wonder if Mr. Coffey may have said that he no longer needed AB, and wanted him to move out.. maybe it has something to do with the harshness of the ransom note... "Who's in control now...."
I've got to get some sleep..... Thanks for everyone's post..
__________________
.. Please help Kyron come home!!
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to froginTtown For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 11-01-2010, 03:08 AM
Beagle's Avatar
Beagle Beagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Land Down Under
Posts: 211
Can anyone help me, no sure if it was here, but a book about the things the public never hear about?

Would be very appreciative!
__________________
__________________________________________
Just my own Opinion -
__________________________________________


Rowe Family http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...chantelle+rowe

Kiesha Abrahams http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110796

Zahra Baker http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...ysprune=&f=420 - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=1#post5796775
The Following User Says Thank You to Beagle For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 11-01-2010, 03:34 AM
Pondering Mind's Avatar
Pondering Mind Pondering Mind is offline
here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
Posts: 5,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyLeigh View Post
This right here is keeping me awake tonight. If there was a fire anywhere on my property I would have pulled my kids out of bed and taken them across the street to await fire trucks while I was on the phone. I would want to know my kid is in my sight and away from the fire. Is that too much?

This father doesn't have just a fire but also a vandalized vehicle with a note inside threatening children. He still did not bother to even check her? How is that possible? It's no wonder a member of LE has publicly stated he does not believe AB.

IF by some bizarre twist he isn't involved and doesn't know what happened to Z... his utter lack of care and shameful "parenting" will still never leave my mind.
I've said from the get-go THAT /\ is what really gave me pause...especially when you add a ransom note in for good measure...Even IF it didn't dawn on AB to check on Zahra immediately after finding the fire and then the note, how dense (no disrespect intended to anyone) would one have to be..to NOT check on her after realizing that the bosses daughter/'the intended victim' was just fine...I mean really..I honestly don't believe that an adult could function in this world if that wasn't a DUH moment for them..

I had never read where AB said that he panicked and that was the reason he didn't check on her and when I saw your post and read the link..when I read it I was thinking.. dude, that doesn't even make sense...
__________________
~"Be kinder than necessary, everyone is fighting some kind of battle"~
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:
 

Bookmarks

Tags
2010.11.01 home search, ab's arrest record, biomum, car cover, chain saws, confirmed zahra's leg, crawl space, eb hearing 2010.11.01, eb perp walk, grand jury, hudson elementary, indicted, larceny charge dropped, lived with, moxley, obstruction, order of searches, prosthetic confirmed, removed walls, removing walls, school year, search warrent, sepsis, tahoe burn, timeline of moves, uses of

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #34 imamaze Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads 540 10-31-2010 11:33 AM
NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33 imamaze Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads 537 10-30-2010 12:17 PM
NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32 imamaze Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads 597 10-29-2010 08:03 PM
NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30 Cubby Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads 564 10-28-2010 10:11 PM
NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #4 Cubby Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads 540 10-12-2010 10:26 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:05 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!