Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hot Cases > Kyron Horman

Notices

Kyron Horman Kyron went missing from his school in Oregon. His mother has a civil suit on his step-mother and his father is in the middle of a divorce. WHERE IS KYRON?

Old 12-21-2010, 01:48 PM
"Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"

"She will be arrested and...go to jail....There's a method to everything they do."

Desiree seems quite confident in this video, as if she's speaking from knowledge instead of speaking with emotion. Sounds to me that she's certain that LE know it's Terri and that they are strategically building a case against her.

NBC Medford
Old 12-21-2010, 02:12 PM
All Wet

But... arrested and going to jail for what?
Could it be for something parallel to Kyron's disappearance?
Old 12-21-2010, 02:58 PM
WS Super Moderator

I think DY knows a lot. A LOT MORE than what we are privy to. And I bet there is a lot she doesn't know as well (ie: investigative details... vast majority of them)

I think the divorce and the M4H plot have provided her (as well as her own personal knowledge of Terri) with alot of what she brings forth now with her determination. Normally, these sorts of things/findings would not be known in an investigation but due to there being another child involved of course some of this information that LE had was let out of the bag.

I think there is MUCH MORE in that bag... stuff that we do not know... Stuff that DY does not know. in saying that I trust the GJ and the legal process... and I think once they move forward with an indictment/true bill ((((which imhoo I think they will get sooner than later... most likely after the start of the new year))) pressure can be applied where it needs to be... and perhaps.. just perhaps the perp will work out a plea.

I myself do NOT see Terri EVER working out a plea. To me (((((((((jmhoo))))))))))) she is a female Scott Peterson and will not bend one iota. If she is indicted under a true bill she will go to the tops of mountains to scream her innocence ((without ever speaking of course... she is very careful that way!)). A plea... I do not ever see that happening with Ms Terri unless more is known/found out for her to do so.

would a prison sentence for M4H be enough for a plea deal for Kyron? I doubt it. I am sure House has her convinced he can beat that all the way to the bank. And we have to remember that he is her only friend and cheerleader right now. And what does Houze have on Kaine?

There is sure to be some smearing going on soon in this divorce hearing.

Bottom line is where is Kyron and I think Terri knows. To be able to go to sleep every night knowing this....

only one word in my opinion:

DIABOLICAL.

moo
Old 12-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pufnstuf View Post
Desiree seems quite confident in this video, as if she's speaking from knowledge instead of speaking with emotion. Sounds to me that she's certain that LE know it's Terri and that they are strategically building a case against her.

NBC Medford
Great video of Desiree. I have no doubt whatsoever that Desiree is privy to much more information than has been released and if she is confident that Terri is going to be arrested, I will certainly take her word for it.

It's too bad Terri couldn't see fit to tell what she has done with Kyron in order to make the holidays easier on not only Kaine and Desiree but also baby K. I hope when 1/6/2011 rolls around, she will walk out of the courtroom right into a pair of nicely fitted handcuffs.

~JMO~
Old 12-21-2010, 05:29 PM

I pray that Desiree is right.
John 3:16
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shorty42404 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 06:50 PM
This is love

I'm hoping for the sake of the investigation that Desiree didn't again talk to the MSM without checking first with LE.

If this appearance was OK'd by LE, then that is good news (to me). Not as good news as finding Kyron, though.

It's really hard to type about this case. I've held out hope that Kyron is still alive and can be found and rescued. He is such an adorable kid (aren't they all?) that it is just heart-wrenching to think that someone could cause harm to him.

A few of my fave pix of Kyron are the closeups of him with Kaine (like the one with the snowman), and with Desiree (on a porch?). I can really see the familial resemblance in those, plus step into their joy. I also love the ones of Tony and Kyron. But my most faves are the ones of him beaming up at whomever held the camera (and it really hurts to think that some of those pix may have been taken by Terri). That last one was taken by Terri, and that cuts me to the core.

Obviously I don't know why/how Kaine and Desiree couldn't have stayed together, but I can't help thinking that if they had been able to, Kyron would still be with them. SIGH. (no blame, just wistful) Kaine must really be torn almost in half (losing Kyron, and gaining baby K). And Desiree torn in half (losing Kyron and gaining Tony).

Prayers for Kaine, Desiree, baby K, Tony and other family, and friends.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cazzie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 07:06 PM

If I was Terri and saw that clip, I can guarantee you I would want to poop in my pants. Desiree looked strong, confident and determined. For the first time, she looked as though she was in control of her emotions. Good for you DY!!!

EDIT: As long as she was upset in front of the camera, I fear Terri was enjoying every second of this circus.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:28 PM
Rest in Peace

Thanks for posting this link, pufnstuf. It does me good to see Desiree so confident and to know that TH will see this and know what's coming instead of gleefully watching Desiree's misery. Every time I've watched Desiree cry, I've cried with her and I know that TH has been enjoying every moment of it. I hope she got enough pleasure to last her a lifetime because that's exactly how long I hope she will be in prison!

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to joeskidbeck For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 08:31 PM
Justice for Morgan

"She will be arrested and she will go to jail". That is music to my ears.

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911
Old 12-21-2010, 08:51 PM
Just 1 tip to find a killer

Still, where is KYRON and what did she do with him?????
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 11:21 PM

Since Tony is a homicide detective I'll bet Desiree continually get lots of advice, input, and facts that he's learned. Surely he's as involved as much as he's allowed, even more if possible. If Terri really did something to Kyron knowing that his StepDad is a detective she was a fool. He'll probably never let this go for the rest of his life if need be, and he is in the position to keep it going more than the parents I'd think.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 08:15 AM
On Time Out

Some officers will provide information to Desiree about evidence because they are motivated by the desire to help anyone who is suffering and she is clearly suffering. Other officers will give Desiree information about evidence because they desire to reduce their own uncomfortableness in seeing her in such emotional pain. With a husband who is a detective, Desiree knows many officers of both types. She has been given information that we don't have.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Pensfan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2010, 02:10 PM
Expecting the Unexpected

Thanks so much for the link, Pufnstuff!

This gives me hope! And Merry Christmas to Kyron's family, the Mods here on Websleuths, and all the posters on the Kyron threads!

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThoughtFox For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2010, 03:41 PM

To me, Desiree sounds as though she is repeating a mantra, more than factual statements...
Old 12-24-2010, 10:36 PM

I think this is more along the lines of what she wants and needs to believe
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lillygator For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
To me, Desiree sounds as though she is repeating a mantra, more than factual statements...
I think you're right. Also sounds like she's sending a message to Terri personally.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TxLady2 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2010, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arielilane View Post
From your mouth, Desiree, to God's ear...........

Wishing all very Happy Holidays.....
Blessings
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SondraK For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2010, 12:22 AM
On Time Out

Quote:
I believe Desiree is privy to important facts. In this video, Desiree states that there are credible witnesses that saw Kyron beside Terri's truck after the science fair(1:50 to 1:20). Kyron wasn't beside someone else's truck. He was beside Terri's truck.

http://www.kgw.com/video/raw/Kaine-H...-portland-1016
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pensfan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2010, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arielilane View Post
I think it's a day we will all celebrate. That, and finding out where Kyron is. If she has one smart cell in her brain, she'll give up the information as to what she did to Kyron.

MOOOOOOO

Mel
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2010, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
I think it's a day we will all celebrate. That, and finding out where Kyron is. If she has one smart cell in her brain, she'll give up the information as to what she did to Kyron.

MOOOOOOO

Mel
Why would she do that if she is smart? I would think she would have no reason to tell where he is, as I do not believe he is alive. And I fear she is the only one who knows where he is.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Why would she do that if she is smart? I would think she would have no reason to tell where he is, as I do not believe he is alive. And I fear she is the only one who knows where he is.
BBM

You're right...smarts has nothing to do with ending the torment Terri has created for all the lives surrounding this case.

It takes a heart to end this...and she is lacking in that department.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to miabellamoure For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2010, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
I think DY knows a lot. A LOT MORE than what we are privy to. And I bet there is a lot she doesn't know as well (ie: investigative details... vast majority of them)

I think the divorce and the M4H plot have provided her (as well as her own personal knowledge of Terri) with alot of what she brings forth now with her determination. Normally, these sorts of things/findings would not be known in an investigation but due to there being another child involved of course some of this information that LE had was let out of the bag.

I think there is MUCH MORE in that bag... stuff that we do not know... Stuff that DY does not know. in saying that I trust the GJ and the legal process... and I think once they move forward with an indictment/true bill ((((which imhoo I think they will get sooner than later... most likely after the start of the new year))) pressure can be applied where it needs to be... and perhaps.. just perhaps the perp will work out a plea.

I myself do NOT see Terri EVER working out a plea. To me (((((((((jmhoo))))))))))) she is a female Scott Peterson and will not bend one iota. If she is indicted under a true bill she will go to the tops of mountains to scream her innocence ((without ever speaking of course... she is very careful that way!)). A plea... I do not ever see that happening with Ms Terri unless more is known/found out for her to do so.

would a prison sentence for M4H be enough for a plea deal for Kyron? I doubt it. I am sure House has her convinced he can beat that all the way to the bank. And we have to remember that he is her only friend and cheerleader right now. And what does Houze have on Kaine?

There is sure to be some smearing going on soon in this divorce hearing.

Bottom line is where is Kyron and I think Terri knows. To be able to go to sleep every night knowing this....

only one word in my opinion:

DIABOLICAL.

moo
Thank your Nursebeeme for your infinite wisdom. I take what you have said to heart.

So often I think, ' Where is he', too long lost to where he should have been found by now.

God Bless his wonderful SPIRIT, forever loved by us and all who have so valiantly worked to think where he could be, to bring him back home.

xox
Old 12-30-2010, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgardner View Post

MOOOOOOO

Mel
Hi Dear Mel, The problem is that her lawyer doesn't care whether she is guilty or innocent ~ ONLY that she has a fair trial. It is his MO. There is no Justice in that, IMO.

I don't believe he will ever ask her if she is guilty, and if so what brought her to do what she did. No, to him that doesn't matter. We have read he only does his job, and will defend her against all odds to where her rights as an American citizen are protected.

He evidently cares nothing for the victim. We should rise up and protest IMO. To do that we might have to change the law, eh? So sad.

Sending you Krams for a Happy New Year Mel xox

Last edited by scandi; 12-30-2010 at 12:59 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2010, 01:01 AM

Sadly, it is no different from any other case, as far as defense attorneys not wanting to know if client is guilty...that is not the point apparently.

I don't know if her lawyer asked her, back in late June, if it was possible for her to bring Kyron home safely, or not. That question would have been reasonable to ask, I think, since a child's life was at stake. But I doubt she would answer in any way that would indicate responsibility, and so the lawyer just goes on from there, trying to make sure her rights are not violated. I would like to think he at least asked her that much.

Maybe, one day, LE will manage to garner a conviction and get some measure of justice for Kyron, but I just feel as though he will never be found. He is so tiny and she will never help, if she did this, and I don't think more than one person knows where he is.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Sadly, it is no different from any other case, as far as defense attorneys not wanting to know if client is guilty...that is not the point apparently.

I don't know if her lawyer asked her, back in late June, if it was possible for her to bring Kyron home safely, or not. That question would have been reasonable to ask, I think, since a child's life was at stake. But I doubt she would answer in any way that would indicate responsibility, and so the lawyer just goes on from there, trying to make sure her rights are not violated. I would like to think he at least asked her that much.

Maybe, one day, LE will manage to garner a conviction and get some measure of justice for Kyron, but I just feel as though he will never be found. He is so tiny and she will never help, if she did this, and I don't think more than one person knows where he is.
Hi Clu, It is what we first learned about him, his concern only being to protect the rights of his client who pays him for his service. He is a dynamo, wiley and the best in his field. And he knows well how to go about protecting his client.

If there will ever be Justice for Kyron, and it is his step mother who masterminded his disappearance, the rights of the victim will rest soley on the prosecution. They will have to have a pat case along with great heart in which they will spell it out, pitting the innocence of the victim against the staunch determination of the perpetrator, in proving that opportunity, means and motive were elemental and fitting in the crime. IMO

Let it be the reason the people are represented by the State, to do some good in protecting those who are so taken advantage of. xox