TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.

We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.

Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.

You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.

Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.

The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.

We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.

You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.

Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.

If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.

If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.

We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.

The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

'Insiders' or "Locals"

Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.

If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com

Include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.

In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.

It will all be kept strictly confidential.

Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.

Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.

Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.

If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Cztgz, Redcat, mommajack, 40G!GZ7, ajk and spankysmom are verified locals so far.

Thread #1: TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread #2: TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread #3: TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

From everyoneneedsavoice:

I have found a wealth of information on the sentiments of the community, current activities and media efforts on the Find Hailey Dunn FB page, along with several others for which I will include the links in this post.

http://www.facebook.com/findhaileydunn
http://www.findhaileydunn.com/
http://kvmckaum.blogspot.com/ (this one also has livestream news for area)

Ok i've been trying to keep up. Who is SA? boyfriend of Hailey or moms bf??

I'm on the fence with this one. I kinda believe that HD took off with someone other than her BF. I know her social media sites dont show any of that type behavior, but maybe was talking to someone on the side. Do we know if her friends have been questioned??

Officials confirmed Wednesday that Shawn Adkins, the boyfriend of Hailey’s mother, has been administered a polygraph test. He was reportedly the last person who saw Hailey before she disappeared on Dec. 27.

Officials also confirmed that Hailey’s home is being searched Wednesday for any clues that may have been missed earlier.

The search was being conducted by the Texas Rangers, who searched the home and spent 10 minutes in an outdoor storage shed.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26377567/detail.html

SA is the mom's boyfriend.

I'd still like to know if Hailey has her device with her, whatever it is, and if she ever went to the motel to use their wifi, even in the parking lot. Otherwise, where did she use it, at her dad's?

I grew up in a small town and most of us teens had very specific places where we "hung out." Specific spots like the back of the 7-11, places in the woods. I liked going at 13-14 to hang with the older cool kids. Lots of underage drinking and drugs

Anything like that around ?

I dont post much but something about this girl I cant stop thinking about.

I have read on this that she might have had an Ipod touch. Is that known?
I just recently purchased one and I'm amazed what I can do on it. (with Wi-Fi) You can download an app that makes the ipod able to send and receive text messages. It issues an out of state number And You can change your phone number as much as wanted. And also can talk face to face with other people with the newer iphone or ipod.

EVERYONENEEDSAVOICE - Thank you for locating the link about the shoes.

I also located the one about the retesting. Other posters at the beginning of thread #3 had previously questioned this as well.

Investigators say Hailey's mother's boyfriend could not take a polygraph because he was on prescription drugs. They may retest him. A $10,000 reward was raised to $25,000...

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13779246

Ok i've been trying to keep up. Who is SA? boyfriend of Hailey or moms bf??

I'm on the fence with this one. I kinda believe that HD took off with someone other than her BF. I know her social media sites dont show any of that type behavior, but maybe was talking to someone on the side. Do we know if her friends have been questioned??

Boyfriend of mom.

Quote:
Colorado City- The investigation continues into the search for Hailey Dunn.

The Texas Rangers and Colorado Police have searched the home of Dunn; they checked the backyard, the shed, and Dunn’s room.

The Rangers were seen carrying bags to their cars.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23222

Sorry elpher50, I tried to quote your post but it wouldn't pick up the quote you had from the article.

Anyway, the BBM is very telling. Could be they were just collecting some of HD's things for DNA purposes or could go the opposite way and they found evidence.

I sure hope they find her soon!!!!!

Nancy Grace is covering Hailey tonight!!! Just letting you all know.

I wanted to bring this over from the previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme
http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/...ded-areas-town

Searchers from Texas Department of Criminal Justice Wallace/Ware units were out on horseback and foot today looking for possible clues to the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.

>>>>also says in this article that a new task force hq has been set up at the mitchell county courthouse.... more at link>>>>>

According to the article, they are searching the western edge of town in a wooded area along the river near the prison, working their way towards town, if I'm reading it correctly. If so, then this is the general area (locals, please correct me if this is not the right area) (ETA: my software only lets me choose circles or squares, so I can't outline a more accurately defined area):

ETA: I corrected the map after re-reading the article to make it more accurate...

attachment.php

Attachments

• corrected search map.jpg
    corrected search map.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 563
so now we have:
1)poly of SA
2)search of wooded areas
3)search of house/property
4)bags carried out of house

hit the thanks button if you think the house search today had a search warrant attached to it.. (I cannot thank my own post but consider it done)

I don't believe they needed one. It's mom's house, all she had to do was give permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail