Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hailey Dunn > Hailey Dunn Reference and Timeline Forum

Notices

Hailey Dunn Reference and Timeline Forum Discussion threads can be found here also

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 11:21 AM

TY for the link, Gypsy!

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/...ighten-numbers

Numerous news reports have centered on evidence at landfills; however, Toombs stated no evidence was taken from either the Colorado City or Snyder landfills.

“We did take some evidence from the landfill in Abilene, but we don’t believe it has any connection with the Dunn case,” he said. “A lot of stuff we’ve picked up doesn’t have any relationship to the case.”

Items have been taken in for analysis now or are being held for future analysis as the case develops. Other items have been collected in order to cover all bases in the event that a seemingly unimportant item turns up to be crucial later on.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtFox View Post
Personally, I think TES always takes what they see as the highest-profile cases. New Orleans and a brother of a Baltimore Raven trumps a missing girl in Texas.

I know I'm cynical, but do we really need TES back for the drama? Do we really need Tim giving us "insider" reports as he did with Caylee Anthony? It seemed to me that once TES becomes the focus of the news, then the family just clams up even more.

All that stuff didn't help find Caylee ~ a meter man did that a block from the Anthony house. No horses or divers needed.

JMOO
Cynical? No....there is another word I'd use, but instead, I'll just say.....
Old 01-27-2011, 11:23 AM

OK, so let me get this straight LE is to blame, the FBI is to blame, the Texas Rangers are to blame, along with TES, the searchers who didn't go along with Brad, and the people who have dared came out and said it wasn't a rosy picture at home. All of these people are to blame yet, BD and SA won't even tell the truth about what happened where LE can get a time line.............that there is some cracked logic. How about laying the blame where it belongs, right at the feet of the two people who are making it impossible to find Hailey. Billie and Shawn.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
TY for the link, Gypsy!

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/...ighten-numbers

Numerous news reports have centered on evidence at landfills; however, Toombs stated no evidence was taken from either the Colorado City or Snyder landfills.

“We did take some evidence from the landfill in Abilene, but we don’t believe it has any connection with the Dunn case,” he said. “A lot of stuff we’ve picked up doesn’t have any relationship to the case.”

Items have been taken in for analysis now or are being held for future analysis as the case develops. Other items have been collected in order to cover all bases in the event that a seemingly unimportant item turns up to be crucial later on.
Again, I dont understand what he is saying. It either is or isnt.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to concernedmother For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweets View Post
Hi everyone

This is what I found when I was searching for answers re: TES the other night. Hope this helps.This can also be found on TES site also. I sure wish they just let TES just come on NOW!!! jmo

sweets

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-H...65260016852020

"Sherry McKinney Official message from Texas EquuSearch:
The family of Hailey Dunn requested our assistance on January 7, 2011, along with the Mayor, Carol Sue Dakan. We have been working closely with the Texas Rangers, and hav...e been willing to assist with this case. We have been told by the Texas Rangers that as soon as they have credible information for us to search, we are first on the list. We have been advised that at this time, they have nothing more specific than a 900 square mile area. We have not been giving interviews with the media because we have had no information to share. If we are called in by the Texas Rangers, we will immediately send a team to Colorado City. Thank you so much. Texas EquuSearch."
It sounds like this is either very old info, or someone has given TES inflated figures in order to justify keeping them out. MOO
The Following User Says Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:29 AM

I missed the fest last night, but in catching up I have to add one of these numbers for good measure
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:29 AM
WS Admin Mgr/Co-Owner

Somehow I have missed where Billie was named a POI. I know LE said they have serveral POIs, but have they specifically named Billie?

TIA
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SoSueMe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
OK, so let me get this straight LE is to blame, the FBI is to blame, the Texas Rangers are to blame, along with TES, the searchers who didn't go along with Brad, and the people who have dared came out and said it wasn't a rosy picture at home. All of these people are to blame yet, BD and SA won't even tell the truth about what happened where LE can get a time line.............that there is some cracked logic. How about laying the blame where it belongs, right at the feet of the two people who are making it impossible to find Hailey. Billie and Shawn.
Theres always going to be blame layed and shifted in these cases.
I personally at this point could care less who lied who didn't ,who was a better parent and who says what. Bottom line theres a 13 yr old baby named Hailey out there somewhere and she is whats important to me. WHatever it takes to find her I am all for it. I will deal with the he said she said bull later.
in all honesty I am tired of trying to sift through the drama in CCity to find answers and its pretty evident were not going to get them.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:31 AM

Quote:
See TEH !I think maybe we are going to be right about the 26th ! The day after Xmas !!
I have faith the Truth will rise to the top ! JMO
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hatch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:32 AM

Location: Cordova, right outside of Memphis, Tennessee. Watching the geese come and go:)
Still praying that Hailey is alive.
The past tense usage is very troubling, but I won't give up hope for finding this girl safe and sound.
Never heard anything else about the tip here in Memphis.
SmoothOperator, you are such a good person for all that you have done getting the word out here in MTown
I will check back in this evening, hopefully to read good news.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SNOWINMEMPHIS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
I don't think that blame has ever solved a missing child case, has it?

How about we stop blaming and start focusing on finding Hailey? SA isn't talking, unless LE is keeping some big secrets. He is the suspect. I could be mistaken, but I believe most victims are found by looking for clues rather than from the criminal spilling the beans.

Last edited by TGIRecovered; 01-27-2011 at 11:49 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahoneys07 View Post
Theres always going to be blame layed and shifted in these cases.
I personally at this point could care less who lied who didn't ,who was a better parent and who says what. Bottom line theres a 13 yr old baby named Hailey out there somewhere and she is whats important to me. WHatever it takes to find her I am all for it. I will deal with the he said she said bull later.
in all honesty I am tired of trying to sift through the drama in CCity to find answers and its pretty evident were not going to get them.
And you know what that sounds great. But apparently we are having to deal with the he said she said, because LE has made it perfectly clear that he/she are lying and those lies are the reason they are not able to find Hailey. They are the drama.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:35 AM

I don't feel like bd has been made fun of.....her actions are extremely frustrating. IMO just like with Ron and misty....when things can't be explained they keep repeating the same bs over and over. Le says help us .... This isn't adding up...yet they won't.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to laurensmom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
I don't think that blame has ever solved a missing child case, has it?

How about we stop blaming and focusing on finding Hailey? SA isn't talking, unless LE is keeping some big secrets. He is the suspect. I could be mistaken, but I believe most victims are found by looking for clues rather than from the criminal spilling the beans.
And this sounds great too, but exactly how are we or anyone else supposed to find Hailey when we don't even know when she went missing because the two people with all the answers are not talking? We don't know when she disappeared from, where she disappeared from, we know nothing, because no one wants to tell the truth.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo in Calif View Post
When they slap the cuffs on Ms Billie Dunn, will any one be surprised?
There will not be any cuffs slapped on BD for Hailey's disappearance, because she did not do it and she has no clue wherer Hailey is or what happened to her.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:37 AM

so I guess we just give up and pray that in the spring when more people are out and active come across her?
Old 01-27-2011, 11:38 AM

We have a handful of pings, that may not even be from the time she disappeared. That's all we have. pppfffttttttt. And BD is demanding answers, that is laughable. I'd call a presser and have her standing right by me and let her and everyone else know, we might get some where if ya'll started telling the truth, got anything you want to say now?

If u believe bd knows absolutely nothing about what happened to hailey....why do u think dd was removed from the home?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laurensmom For This Useful Post:

Quote:
so I guess we just give up and pray that in the spring when more people are out and active come across her?
I say heck no, but that's exactly what it sounds like LE is doing, they seem just stuck.. they cannot even get a timeline down and things aren't adding up for them.. someone needs to pony up some truths!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to peeples For This Useful Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtFox View Post
Personally, I think TES always takes what they see as the highest-profile cases. New Orleans and a brother of a Baltimore Raven trumps a missing girl in Texas.

I know I'm cynical, but do we really need TES back for the drama? Do we really need Tim giving us "insider" reports as he did with Caylee Anthony? It seemed to me that once TES becomes the focus of the news, then the family just clams up even more.

All that stuff didn't help find Caylee ~ a meter man did that a block from the Anthony house. No horses or divers needed.

JMOO
They do a lot, as many cases as they can, some that get no headlines let alone national ones. The two really high profile cases (aside from Natalee) but the more recent ones have blown up in their face big time, so I can see where that perception would come into play. But I don't think they are headline chasers.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to impatientredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
Yes crocus.. why were MK and Laura Recovery welcomed and given access..days later?? it doesn't make sense.. when TES does have a renowned record of success with their searches.. why would they be held on"stand by" and according to Toombs they are still on "stand by"..

Please please someone explain why this little girls best interest of being FOUND HAS NOT BEEN THE #1..VERY FIRST PRIORITY???? FIRST AND FOREMOST FOUND!!!!!!!!!! SOLVE THE CASE AFTER THIS LITTLE GIRL IS FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!

What could possibly be the reason for Laura Recovery.. MK.. blood hounds.. Texas Rangers.. alll being "ALLOWED" FULL ACCESS TO SEARCH... BUT NOT TES?? this I am at a loss for reason..{beyond it being something "political"..THAT IS THE ONLY REASON THAT I CAN COME UP WITH THAT WOULD ANSWER WHY????}
I'm not going to say this is a fact, and it's not necessarily my opinion either.... just a thought.
TES got way too involved in the investigation in the Haleigh Cummings case, and before that, in the Caylee Anthony case. Some LE agencies may not fully trust them, and just do not want their presence becoming a circus like it did in those cases. Their reputation was somewhat damaged. Maybe not so much TES in general, but Tim M. in particular, from what I have read other places. Marc K. predicted that his credibility and reputation would be hurt, and he may have been right.
As I said, this is not my POV, but it's not up to me, it's up to the LE in charge, and it could be they just don't want Tim or TES there.
The Following User Says Thank You to TxLady2 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:44 AM

Quote:
No, we don't give up. We sit here and watch and read and dig and look for someone to slip up. We look for connections with family and friends and look for land. We wait for the next person to come forward with something because they will. Just because we can't tie anyone else into it here on the board does not mean we can't be looking for these things on our own. And if ya find anything at all........send it to LE don't assume they already know about it.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:44 AM

Had she not been declared a runaway do you think we would be any closer? Had they started a criminal investigation from the get go would be be any closer? I am still baffled why they haven't searched the house for evidence but then again...I gues with all the people running in and out anything they could find would be contaminated.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurensmom View Post
If u believe bd knows absolutely nothing about what happened to hailey....why do u think dd was removed from the home?
It doesn't matter what anyone here thinks the reason is for DD moving in with a relative.
The bottom line is...we're not privy to every single detail in the case, so there could be any number of reasons why DD was removed that don't have to include his mother being guilty of killing his sister or covering up for someone else who did.
"Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
- Kafka
"Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
I really don't care if my opinions offend.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Evan's Mom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:47 AM

We need to know !

42 hours from Sunday the 26th at 10:00 P.M. until Tues the 28th 4:00 P.M. when report was made to PD that HD was missing. Hailey: What , When and Where !
Talk to us here at WS !! We are listening ! JMO
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hatch For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread