Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Currently Awaiting Trial > Zahra Clare Baker

Notices


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #226  
Old 02-24-2011, 04:45 PM
westsidefox64's Avatar
westsidefox64 westsidefox64 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,075
I wish we could see the lie detector results for everyone else.
__________________
GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 02-24-2011, 05:13 PM
Mountain_Kat's Avatar
Mountain_Kat Mountain_Kat is offline
Heca, firimar!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Forest Dweller.
Posts: 8,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickory Born View Post
Do we thank Lisa Dubs or not? OR is she just tooting her own horn? IDK. But I do know EB confessed to writing the ransom note early on in the game without Lisa Dubs...which shows me EB is not soooo strong after all. Could LE have gotten info on their own, IDK.
I don't for one moment believe any of Zahra's remains would have been found if EB hadn't given that info up. EB not only gives up the location of Zahra's remains (at least some of them), but she also gives up the information that dismemberment occurred. Without a body, without the dismemberment info, what would LE have? Hell, even with everything she gave up the most they have is a 2nd degree murder charge and a cause of death listed as " undetermined homicidal violence ". And I think they might have a hard time proving that.

As for the ransom note, I've never been able to get a handle on why EB copped to that so fast. Complete mystery to me to this day.
__________________
People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:
  #228  
Old 02-24-2011, 05:36 PM
nosysw's Avatar
nosysw nosysw is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Exit 148
Posts: 3,537
I don't know guys...Am I wrong or wasn't it stated the EB's cell phone pinged in the areas where the remains were found (and AB's did not)? It may not have happened as soon but I truly believe it would have happened.

I'm so glad Lisa Dubs considers this a "win".

I just can't consider that terminology appropriate for this no matter what the case.
__________________
My posts are and believe it or not I've put some thought into 'em.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nosysw For This Useful Post:
  #229  
Old 02-25-2011, 08:45 PM
newone's Avatar
newone newone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: land of most amazing sunsets
Posts: 3,370
Adam returning to USA for Elisa's trial but......

it would seem from the news story that Adam is looking forward to assisting LE with whatever LE needs from him and then he's looking forward to going to Australia to make some $ so that he can return to USA for Elisa's trial.

""I'm going to stay here for as long as the Hickory police and everybody else needs me here," he told Charlotte TV station WBTV.

"Once I've helped them with anything else they need to be helped with, then hopefully I'll be going back to Australia to try and pick up a few pieces of my life and save some money so I can come back here for when the trial happens."


If this has been discussed elsewhere on the boards my apologies - hopefully Mods will remove if I have made an error.

This link also raises the issue of not finding the skull and hence the 2nd degree charges being laid.

this is an ABC story

http://bananasinpyjamas.com/news/sto....htm?site=news
__________________
My cats can smell ratz and so can I
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newone For This Useful Post:
  #230  
Old 02-25-2011, 10:04 PM
Mountain_Kat's Avatar
Mountain_Kat Mountain_Kat is offline
Heca, firimar!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Forest Dweller.
Posts: 8,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by newone View Post
it would seem from the news story that Adam is looking forward to assisting LE with whatever LE needs from him and then he's looking forward to going to Australia to make some $ so that he can return to USA for Elisa's trial.

""I'm going to stay here for as long as the Hickory police and everybody else needs me here," he told Charlotte TV station WBTV.

"Once I've helped them with anything else they need to be helped with, then hopefully I'll be going back to Australia to try and pick up a few pieces of my life and save some money so I can come back here for when the trial happens."


If this has been discussed elsewhere on the boards my apologies - hopefully Mods will remove if I have made an error.

This link also raises the issue of not finding the skull and hence the 2nd degree charges being laid.

this is an ABC story

http://bananasinpyjamas.com/news/sto....htm?site=news
Apparently, his help was no longer needed.

http://www.wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=14087686
__________________
People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:
  #231  
Old 02-25-2011, 10:21 PM
newone's Avatar
newone newone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: land of most amazing sunsets
Posts: 3,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
Apparently, his help was no longer needed.

http://www.wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=14087686
"Meanwhile, Adam Baker, who has not been charged in the Zahra case, left town overnight. Sources told WBTV news Adam and his mother have gone out of state temporarily because they were being harassed."

Those are very carefully 'couched' words (BBM) by LE -- I was curious when I first read that news story (your link) which made me want to find out 'where' he might be headed. I am wondering if his return to Australia might enrage EB and lead to more revelations or accusations by her. It will be interesting to see if there is any followup from the Australian news agencies when he arrives.
__________________
My cats can smell ratz and so can I
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to newone For This Useful Post:
  #232  
Old 02-25-2011, 11:01 PM
westsidefox64's Avatar
westsidefox64 westsidefox64 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by newone View Post
"Meanwhile, Adam Baker, who has not been charged in the Zahra case, left town overnight. Sources told WBTV news Adam and his mother have gone out of state temporarily because they were being harassed."

Those are very carefully 'couched' words (BBM) by LE -- I was curious when I first read that news story (your link) which made me want to find out 'where' he might be headed. I am wondering if his return to Australia might enrage EB and lead to more revelations or accusations by her. It will be interesting to see if there is any followup from the Australian news agencies when he arrives.
Where has it been said he went back to Austrailia? All Ive seen is out of state not out of country. I believe he still has charges here. I cant imagine hes been released in those to leave America. JMO
__________________
GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to westsidefox64 For This Useful Post:
  #233  
Old 02-26-2011, 03:16 AM
Samiya Samiya is offline
Jason, you're pathetic
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by newone View Post
"Meanwhile, Adam Baker, who has not been charged in the Zahra case, left town overnight. Sources told WBTV news Adam and his mother have gone out of state temporarily because they were being harassed."

Those are very carefully 'couched' words (BBM) by LE -- I was curious when I first read that news story (your link) which made me want to find out 'where' he might be headed. I am wondering if his return to Australia might enrage EB and lead to more revelations or accusations by her. It will be interesting to see if there is any followup from the Australian news agencies when he arrives.
Apart from the harrassment he was getting, people are still calling out for his blood. Police have said they have no credible evidence of his involvement, which means that the only place evidence came from against him was from Elisa...

and she is a pathological liar.

yeah ok...IMO
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Samiya For This Useful Post:
  #234  
Old 02-26-2011, 12:36 PM
mssheila mssheila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligram View Post
It's a shame that there won't be enough punishment meted out to EB for the attrocities she committed.
IMO, there could not ever be enough punishment, even if she got the max charge and death or lwop. It's never enough. Not for this one.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mssheila For This Useful Post:
  #235  
Old 02-26-2011, 02:13 PM
vjlaw vjlaw is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiya View Post
Apart from the harrassment he was getting, people are still calling out for his blood. Police have said they have no credible evidence of his involvement, which means that the only place evidence came from against him was from Elisa...

and she is a pathological liar.

yeah ok...IMO
And LE believe Zahra died on Sept 24th. AB says he saw her on thurs. before she was reported missing. I think that is why AB is being run out of town on a rail. I would think his lawyer would be working on a plea in his other charges so he can hightail it back to Australia. jmo
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vjlaw For This Useful Post:
  #236  
Old 02-26-2011, 03:33 PM
pharmchick's Avatar
pharmchick pharmchick is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 255
Unhappy ED's Response to the Charges

Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere, but I hadn't seen it yet and didn't know where else to put it.

Article: Finally, relief for heartbroken mum

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/fin...-1226010341169

Quote:
"I felt like I'd won lotto. I had this smile on my face that nothing was going to wipe away," Ms Dietrich said.

It was the news the Wagga Wagga woman had been waiting for since she learned of the brutal death of her cancer-stricken daughter in November last year.

"I was just relieved to hear that someone's finally going to have to pay for what happened to her (Zahra)," she said.

But that elation quickly turned to horror when Ms Dietrich started reading her daughter's torturous autopsy report, which she found online.

Quote:
"What sort of a father is he, if he didn't know she was missing for two weeks? Where was he, what was he doing?" Ms Dietrich said.

Last edited by pharmchick; 02-26-2011 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Link didn't work... Sorry.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pharmchick For This Useful Post:
  #237  
Old 02-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Samiya Samiya is offline
Jason, you're pathetic
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by vjlaw View Post
And LE believe Zahra died on Sept 24th. AB says he saw her on thurs. before she was reported missing. I think that is why AB is being run out of town on a rail. I would think his lawyer would be working on a plea in his other charges so he can hightail it back to Australia. jmo
Not necessarily. The date of the 24th is in conflict with someone who stated that they saw both Zahra and EB on the 25th and is also in conflict with what ever date AB gave them. God knows if any other people had seen Zahra after the 24th.

He can't leave the US without LE's say so and they'd have to hand back his passport first.

I find it amusing how LE don't believe EB, yet have used that particular date that was given by her even though it was also used by her to accuse AB.

imo
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samiya For This Useful Post:
  #238  
Old 02-26-2011, 05:05 PM
panthera's Avatar
panthera panthera is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on the prowl
Posts: 25,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsidefox64 View Post
Where has it been said he went back to Austrailia? All Ive seen is out of state not out of country. I believe he still has charges here. I cant imagine hes been released in those to leave America. JMO
Isn't he out on bail facing bad check charges? Wouldn't his passport have been confiscated? I also am lost.
__________________
Rest in Peace
Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:
  #239  
Old 02-26-2011, 06:10 PM
Samiya Samiya is offline
Jason, you're pathetic
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthera View Post
Isn't he out on bail facing bad check charges? Wouldn't his passport have been confiscated? I also am lost.
yes, he handed over his passport when arrested at the airport..although I do think it was handed over earlier than that.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samiya For This Useful Post:
  #240  
Old 02-26-2011, 11:34 PM
Flakes's Avatar
Flakes Flakes is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 269
Samiya, where did you read that Adam was arrested at the airport and had his passport confiscated there? I never read anywhere he was arrested at an airport. Can you provide a link to this as I'd be interested to read this.
Reply With Quote
  #241  
Old 02-27-2011, 01:56 AM
vjlaw vjlaw is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiya View Post
Not necessarily. The date of the 24th is in conflict with someone who stated that they saw both Zahra and EB on the 25th and is also in conflict with what ever date AB gave them. God knows if any other people had seen Zahra after the 24th.

He can't leave the US without LE's say so and they'd have to hand back his passport first.

I find it amusing how LE don't believe EB, yet have used that particular date that was given by her even though it was also used by her to accuse AB.

imo
It's not her word they are using. It's the cell phone pings they are using and the fact they found remains where the cell phone was pinging. They compared those pings to what she was telling them and what they found in those places. I know he can't leave until LE gives back his passport. LE have said that there is no evidence to support anyone else being involved, so my point is his lawyer should be getting those charges disposed of, in my opinion, with plea deals so he can get his passport back and sent back to Australia. I would guess LE understand he is probably anxious to get back to Australia.
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 02-27-2011, 07:28 AM
Patty G's Avatar
Patty G Patty G is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 16,568
IIRC, LE has had all the passports from early on in this case long before Adam went to the airport to pick up his mother and brother.

Also, IMO, I feel that Adam and his mother are only "out of town" more so then "out of state" as Adam is out on bail. I would think he would have to remain within the county, but not 100% sure of that one!
__________________
Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Last edited by Patty G; 02-27-2011 at 07:30 AM. Reason: added more
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:
  #243  
Old 02-27-2011, 08:22 AM
Mountain_Kat's Avatar
Mountain_Kat Mountain_Kat is offline
Heca, firimar!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Forest Dweller.
Posts: 8,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flakes View Post
Samiya, where did you read that Adam was arrested at the airport and had his passport confiscated there? I never read anywhere he was arrested at an airport. Can you provide a link to this as I'd be interested to read this.
AB was arrested just before 6 am on Oct. 25 at Charlotte Douglas International Airport on charges not related to Zahra's dissapearance. He was there to pick up family.

http://www.shelbystar.com/articles/b...ra-father.html

His passport was not confiscated, per say, it was taken into evidence because it was located in the tahoe, along with cadaver scent and blood evidence.

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=460807
__________________
People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan

Last edited by Mountain_Kat; 02-27-2011 at 08:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:
  #244  
Old 02-27-2011, 08:56 AM
Flakes's Avatar
Flakes Flakes is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
AB was arrested just before 6 am on Oct. 25 at Charlotte Douglas International Airport on charges not related to Zahra's dissapearance. He was there to pick up family.

http://www.shelbystar.com/articles/b...ra-father.html

His passport was not confiscated, per say, it was taken into evidence because it was located in the tahoe, along with cadaver scent and blood evidence.

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=460807
Pretty strange keeping your passport in your car. You'd expect him to keep it in a safe or somewhere filed away. Why would he have it in the car? (that's a rhetorical question – I'm not asking for an answer as I'm sure you debated that well before I discovered this forum).

Bizarre after bizarre after bizarre.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flakes For This Useful Post:
  #245  
Old 02-27-2011, 08:59 AM
Patty G's Avatar
Patty G Patty G is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 16,568
There were variations of the story of Adam being arrested at the airport.

IIRC, he went to the police station after getting his mother and brother and turned himself in, of which, at that point was arrested, charged, in jail and then bonded out. I believe AY also stated this when he was posting. I know that AY posted on one of my videos that he took Adam to the airport and Adam was NOT arrested at the airport.

I thought the flight came in before midnight only because IIRC, the only flights into the airport between midnight and ~5:00 AM were "freight" flights.
__________________
Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:
  #246  
Old 02-27-2011, 09:08 AM
Mountain_Kat's Avatar
Mountain_Kat Mountain_Kat is offline
Heca, firimar!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Forest Dweller.
Posts: 8,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flakes View Post
Pretty strange keeping your passport in your car. You'd expect him to keep it in a safe or somewhere filed away. Why would he have it in the car? (that's a rhetorical question – I'm not asking for an answer as I'm sure you debated that well before I discovered this forum).

Bizarre after bizarre after bizarre.
Even stranger, there were 3 passports retrieved from the vehicle. Along with pillows.

And yes...we've been over and over this point. Don't think we ever landed on one explanation we all could agree on.

ETA: I haven't thought about this aspect of the case for quite some time. Now that we know more, I might need to revisit that discussion.
__________________
People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan

Last edited by Mountain_Kat; 02-27-2011 at 09:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:
  #247  
Old 02-27-2011, 03:05 PM
panthera's Avatar
panthera panthera is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on the prowl
Posts: 25,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
IIRC, LE has had all the passports from early on in this case long before Adam went to the airport to pick up his mother and brother.

Also, IMO, I feel that Adam and his mother are only "out of town" more so then "out of state" as Adam is out on bail. I would think he would have to remain within the county, but not 100% sure of that one!
He can probably go to another county but remain within the state. MOO
__________________
Rest in Peace
Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:
  #248  
Old 02-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Hickory Born Hickory Born is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
Even stranger, there were 3 passports retrieved from the vehicle. Along with pillows.

And yes...we've been over and over this point. Don't think we ever landed on one explanation we all could agree on.

ETA: I haven't thought about this aspect of the case for quite some time. Now that we know more, I might need to revisit that discussion.
This had me confussed at the beginning also. I think the press got it wrong. I don't think all those items were taken out of either car. I think they were taken out of the cars and house.

If you look closely at page 6 of the warrant it states: Person, Premises, or Vehicles searched. Then you will find these words written in:

21 21st Ave NW Hickory / 96 Chevy Tahoe nc 2VS-i645
90 Toyota Camry ZNN-5261 / 05 Chevy Impala ZVR-2274

I think some of the items were taken out of the house. They noted above 4 places they searched. They did not say where they obtained each item.

I might be wrong on this, but that is the way I am reading it.

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=460807 (search warrant pdf)

http://www.wbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=13317074 (article)
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hickory Born For This Useful Post:
  #249  
Old 02-27-2011, 09:24 PM
Mountain_Kat's Avatar
Mountain_Kat Mountain_Kat is offline
Heca, firimar!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Forest Dweller.
Posts: 8,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickory Born View Post
This had me confussed at the beginning also. I think the press got it wrong. I don't think all those items were taken out of either car. I think they were taken out of the cars and house.

If you look closely at page 6 of the warrant it states: Person, Premises, or Vehicles searched. Then you will find these words written in:

21 21st Ave NW Hickory / 96 Chevy Tahoe nc 2VS-i645
90 Toyota Camry ZNN-5261 / 05 Chevy Impala ZVR-2274

I think some of the items were taken out of the house. They noted above 4 places they searched. They did not say where they obtained each item.

I might be wrong on this, but that is the way I am reading it.

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=460807 (search warrant pdf)

http://www.wbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=13317074 (article)
I believe the address on page 6 is given to establish where the vehicles searched were located. If you look at page 1 and page 3 of the search warrant, it clearly lists only the Tahoe and Camry. No mention of the house or the Impala with respect to any evidence retrieved.

And this seems to bear that out:

http://www.wbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=13317074

The vehicles were taken to the Hickory Police Department where agents with the North Carolina SBI and FBI assisted police officers in gathering evidence.

According to the search warrant, the items removed from the Chevrolet Tahoe and Toyota Camry include: Duke Power bill, numerous papers with writings and phone numbers, assorted receipts, (3) passports with paperwork, (2) toothbrushes, hair brush, assorted ink pens, (2) lighters, (2) pillows, sheet, comforter, (3) gas cans, (4) burnt samples from Tahoe and brush pile, pink jacket, plastic bowl with green vegg. matter, assorted drug paraphernalia, Chinese take-out menu, 1990 Burgundy Toyota Camry, latent lift, photos, and Chevy Tahoe.


But this is just MY reading of the SW. I could be wrong too. Confusing, for sure.
__________________
People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan

Last edited by Mountain_Kat; 02-27-2011 at 10:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:
  #250  
Old 02-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Hickory Born Hickory Born is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
I believe the address on page 6 is given to establish where the vehicles searched were located. If you look at page 1 and page 3 of the search warrant, it clearly lists only the Tahoe and Camry were searched.

And this seems to bear that out:

http://www.wbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=13317074

The vehicles were taken to the Hickory Police Department where agents with the North Carolina SBI and FBI assisted police officers in gathering evidence.

According to the search warrant, the items removed from the Chevrolet Tahoe and Toyota Camry include: Duke Power bill, numerous papers with writings and phone numbers, assorted receipts, (3) passports with paperwork, (2) toothbrushes, hair brush, assorted ink pens, (2) lighters, (2) pillows, sheet, comforter, (3) gas cans, (4) burnt samples from Tahoe and brush pile, pink jacket, plastic bowl with green vegg. matter, assorted drug paraphernalia, Chinese take-out menu, 1990 Burgundy Toyota Camry, latent lift, photos, and Chevy Tahoe.
Hey Kat, I just re-read this again, gee! I didn't catch this until now...did you notice on page 7 where it reads:

#2. As no person was present, I left a copy of this inventory
X a. in the premises searched, identified on the reverse

Then on page 9 when LE is talking about pix & swabs of the cars, they have written

#2. As no person was present, I left a copy of this inventory
X b. in the vehicles searched, identified on the reverse

I am still thinking some of the items came out of the house. My ten years of experience with media, especially TV, is they do not get all their facts correct. For tv, it is usually a rush job putting a clip together in time for the news. Please do no think I am arguing this point...I still might be wrong.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hickory Born For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GUILTY 13 yr old charged with 2nd degree murder of 2 yr old laura08 Recently Sentenced and Beyond 21 06-04-2011 11:52 PM
Marvin E Barnes charged w/2nd-degree murder, felony child abuse of Bishop Stewart, 1 PrayersForMaura Trials 1 06-25-2010 11:54 AM
Woman shot point blank with shotgun; Boyfriend charged with 2nd degree murder mysteriew Crimes in the News 0 06-13-2005 10:28 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:12 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!