Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-02-2011, 04:22 PM
WillenFan21's Avatar
WillenFan21 WillenFan21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,788
2011.03.02 - Issues with JVM

She's covering Caylee tonight.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Casey breaks down in tears today as her mom takes the stand and gets testy with prosecutors over what happened when little Caylee went missing! TONIGHT: Mind-boggling new details, tears and heated moments… plus, what made Casey laugh out loud? You don't want to miss this!!!

http://www.facebook.com/JaneVelezMit...50430561845693
__________________
!~*Mar*~!




Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 03-02-2011, 07:03 PM
LunaticFringe's Avatar
LunaticFringe LunaticFringe is offline
I know you're out there...
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Great White North
Posts: 1,276
I am watching BUT I must say I am not into Jane's theatrics!Good Lord woman..pipe down!
Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to LunaticFringe For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 03-02-2011, 07:10 PM
cherishtoo cherishtoo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 421
Ridiculous, I can't believe Jane has LKB and Lenny on.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cherishtoo For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 03-02-2011, 07:19 PM
strawberry's Avatar
strawberry strawberry is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 10,353
Ughh Lenny just called the State flat out liars and LKB is practically giddy thinking JB has nailed the bad bad LE. I had to change the channel. JVM is a mouthpiece for JB.
Reply With Quote
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 03-02-2011, 07:19 PM
Intermezzo's Avatar
Intermezzo Intermezzo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bytown
Posts: 9,443
thanks for the posts..I can not bring myself to watch her shows
__________________
----------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------
"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"
Reply With Quote
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 03-02-2011, 07:25 PM
watcher9 watcher9 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: North GA
Posts: 2,593
All I can say about Lenny is flip flop flip flop.
All I can say about LKB is she withdrew from the case so she could get in position to try to influence the possible jurors. It's the only hope they have and she knows it.
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to watcher9 For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 03-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Dignity4Victims's Avatar
Dignity4Victims Dignity4Victims is offline
"Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers" - Judge Strickland
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
Ughh Lenny just called the State flat out liars and LKB is practically giddy thinking JB has nailed the bad bad LE. I had to change the channel. JVM is a mouthpiece for JB.

Lenny called the State liars about what, specifically?

TIA.
__________________
Casey says, “the b!tch knows what it feels like now,” referring to her mother, Cindy.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dignity4Victims For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 03-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Bittiness39's Avatar
Bittiness39 Bittiness39 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,999
I will now NO LONGER watch her show. After today's obvious defense pandering..."just trying to be fair" clearly picking out the worst parts of today...which is what a lot of news stations did...OOOH...KC cried. So what? It was for two seconds...she virtually ignored her parents...

Leonard Padilla is now on my "coal in the stocking" list...literally. I don't care for the man and I never have. I am so very tired of LP continuing to mildly assert that somehow the State messed up and also that SOMEONE else...some big strapping man had to be an accomplice here.

NEVER. WILL. I WATCH this bunk again. What a joke. LKB was all...the public should be uspet and concerned that KC can't see her parents. Yuri should have arrested her and mirandized her right away. If not an Amber Alert should have gone out? I know LKB was just doing a defense monologue and she is not going to bash the defense...

Really...just a pile of pooh...and that caller...the police just focused on that poor KC...she is just a silly kid who lied and stuff...but those mean adults (even though technically KC falls into the young adult...above the age of majority category) in the police department just looked nowhere else but this poor girl...to JVM's credit she says lots of circumstantial evidence ties KC to the "crime."

Geesh...all KC has to do is cry for 5 seconds and the press just EATS it up. It is certainly a good thing the jury will be sequestered...

Watching that mess...HUGE WASTE.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-02-2011, 07:45 PM
sharpar's Avatar
sharpar sharpar is offline
If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Home of the Alamo
Posts: 1,249
they also flashed a printed page with websleuths banner and a portion of a post saying
I am president of the WWYMD What would Yuri Melich do fan club but never
said anything about it ????????

None of the talking heads stated even one true fact and seem intent on bashing LE and Pro's .... casting poor widdle KC as some kind of victim instead of the cold blooded murderer.......... makes me furious

Stacey Horwitz on HLN got it - suspect of theft and fraud to witness in child missing case - Kuddos to her
Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to sharpar For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 03-02-2011, 08:13 PM
twomanywords's Avatar
twomanywords twomanywords is offline
I know I meant to write toomanywords
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 567
This show was appalling! I was quite surprised to see LKB on defending KC. I thought she walked away from this case. I'm not sure of what she said being accurate: that the jail randomly records the inmates, not all of them...
The caller who thinks KC is ridiculously being targeted for merely "circumstantial" evidence is proof that she will be able to get a fair trial. Or, she was set up by Defense to call in and sway the future jurors!
All in all, a very slanted show. I was even disappointed with Jean Cesarez(sp) today on In Session.
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to twomanywords For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 03-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Intermezzo's Avatar
Intermezzo Intermezzo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bytown
Posts: 9,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpar View Post
they also flashed a printed page with websleuths banner and a portion of a post saying
I am president of the WWYMD What would Yuri Melich do fan club but never
said anything about it ????????

None of the talking heads stated even one true fact and seem intent on bashing LE and Pro's .... casting poor widdle KC as some kind of victim instead of the cold blooded murderer.......... makes me furious

Stacey Horwitz on HLN got it - suspect of theft and fraud to witness in child missing case - Kuddos to her
Was it this post?

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...ht=Yuri+Melich Post #3 of that thread

Quote:
I am the President of the WWYMD? (What Would Yuri Melich Do?) Fan Club (please note his photo in my signature). We all have heros in this case. Early on I could see his intelligence and his dogged determination to find Caylee. After the first bond hearing testimony, reading the 400 pages, listening to the tapes, and realizing what a fine job he is doing...my opinion only grows deeper with respect and admiration.

I think I can safely say I have been his biggest supporter.

GO YURI!!
Maybe it's time to Bump that thread...
__________________
----------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------
"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 03-02-2011, 08:38 PM
sharpar's Avatar
sharpar sharpar is offline
If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Home of the Alamo
Posts: 1,249
it certainly could have been - what I posted was all I caught
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sharpar For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 03-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Bittiness39's Avatar
Bittiness39 Bittiness39 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,999
I may decide to start a blog that might be titled, "Little Bitty Has Issues with JVM" and just you know...go to town on all of these unsuspecting media outlets and bashing them for their ridiculous reporting...

I can see the possible future blog in my mind's little bitty eye...

After tonite's report, I certainly, have "Issues" with JVM...

Honestly, Leonard Padilla was the biggest irritant to me. I don't like him. I think he is shifty. I don't trust him. This was the same guy who thought Casey just handed Caylee off to someone and that someone should just "drop her off" at a Walmart or Walgreens...now he is saying that (a) the state keeps tabs on whenever JB or the Defense comes to visit Casey (insinuating what exactly) (b) that when KC was laughing she was thinking about the "military boyfriend" she called on the 27th of June when her car broke down (broke down) and that he was the same size and weight as the man that CM was questioning (she was according to LP thinking of her BF who COULD be Caylee's dad) (c) that the state screwed up by not mirandizing her...and there is JUST well A TON of stuff the state doesn't want us to know...

Bullcrud...LP...bullcrud. She didn't have an accomplice. Caylee was already dead when you showed up to "save the day." Caylee died at the hands of her own mother and no one helped her...the state has no BENEFIT whatsoever in trying HIDE some accomplice. There was no accomplice and just because LP is too "sexist" to accept that a 20 something year old "lady" would kill her own child is...

I am sorry...the reporting on this was disgusting...
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-02-2011, 08:54 PM
cyberborg's Avatar
cyberborg cyberborg is offline
Seeking Justice for Victims
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Liverpool Branch
Posts: 5,280
LP goes with whichever way the wind is blowing just to get back on TV. Flip flop.

As soon as I saw LKB was on I knew she was standing in for JB and this would be pro Defense.

The spin starts here ... JVM presents her own agenda rather than bringing 'fair and balanced' reports ... It is skewed to JVMs opinion.
__________________
Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



Justice for Caylee
Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 03-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Gma Kat's Avatar
Gma Kat Gma Kat is offline
Wantonly distributing my opinion........
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Cali
Posts: 1,680
Thanks for reporting guys. I tape JVM and NG because I can't stomach either. I think I will simply delete tonights episodes and tell my DVR to delete them both forever. I also think I am going to tune out until trial because the crazies are coming out of the walls with their uninformed opinions. We (we know who we are, we've seen each other on the boards day-in and day-out since "day one"....) have lived and breathed this case, to the point where we are now referenced in court hearings.......(a big shout out to our fearless leader Tricia!!!) it hurts to see the ignorance of others weighing in on today's hearings. I have walked this walk with WS'rs all the way and find it impossible to engage with those less informed. All that matters is what happens in that courtroom come May........I may have to time myself out until then....
Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Gma Kat For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 03-02-2011, 10:04 PM
strawberry's Avatar
strawberry strawberry is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 10,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity4Victims View Post
Lenny called the State liars about what, specifically?

TIA.
About the reason they handcuffed her. He said they handcuffed her because they thought they did something with her daughter.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 03-02-2011, 10:07 PM
MissJames's Avatar
MissJames MissJames is offline
a yellowflutterby changed my life : )
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Between the beach and the river
Posts: 6,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
I may decide to start a blog that might be titled, "Little Bitty Has Issues with JVM" and just you know...go to town on all of these unsuspecting media outlets and bashing them for their ridiculous reporting...

I can see the possible future blog in my mind's little bitty eye...

After tonite's report, I certainly, have "Issues" with JVM...

Honestly, Leonard Padilla was the biggest irritant to me. I don't like him. I think he is shifty. I don't trust him. This was the same guy who thought Casey just handed Caylee off to someone and that someone should just "drop her off" at a Walmart or Walgreens...now he is saying that (a) the state keeps tabs on whenever JB or the Defense comes to visit Casey (insinuating what exactly) (b) that when KC was laughing she was thinking about the "military boyfriend" she called on the 27th of June when her car broke down (broke down) and that he was the same size and weight as the man that CM was questioning (she was according to LP thinking of her BF who COULD be Caylee's dad) (c) that the state screwed up by not mirandizing her...and there is JUST well A TON of stuff the state doesn't want us to know...

Bullcrud...LP...bullcrud. She didn't have an accomplice. Caylee was already dead when you showed up to "save the day." Caylee died at the hands of her own mother and no one helped her...the state has no BENEFIT whatsoever in trying HIDE some accomplice. There was no accomplice and just because LP is too "sexist" to accept that a 20 something year old "lady" would kill her own child is...

I am sorry...the reporting on this was disgusting...
While you're at it IN Session got a lot of the facts wrong today,also.Back in the Court TV days I trusted Jean Cassaras.She speaks as though she is stating facts,but gets it wrong!
Just ONE of the things she said today was that KC could not leave,if she wanted to ,because her car was not there (referring to the events at home around the time she was handcuffed).KC's car was in the stinkin' garage! It was such a big part of the whole story,how could she get it so wrong?
__________________
Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822




*****************************************
We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
Miss U James
Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 03-02-2011, 10:17 PM
strawberry's Avatar
strawberry strawberry is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 10,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
While you're at it IN Session got a lot of the facts wrong today,also.Back in the Court TV days I trusted Jean Cassaras.She speaks as though she is stating facts,but gets it wrong!
Just ONE of the things she said today was that KC could not leave,if she wanted to ,because her car was not there (referring to the events at home around the time she was handcuffed).KC's car was in the stinkin' garage! It was such a big part of the whole story,how could she get it so wrong?
BBM LOL So I was listening to GA's testimony and he kept saying how he went in and out of the garage and I thought P. U. And then he said "next to the air handling unit". Ewww wouldn't that have sent stinky decomp smell throughout the house??
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 03-02-2011, 11:06 PM
kaRN's Avatar
kaRN kaRN is offline
Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where the Mayor smokes crack
Posts: 4,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
All I can say about Lenny is flip flop flip flop.
All I can say about LKB is she withdrew from the case so she could get in position to try to influence the possible jurors. It's the only hope they have and she knows it.
I respectfully disagree. LKB left because the cause wasn't worthy enough to work for free. JVM on the other hand can afford to grease her palms.
__________________

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 03-02-2011, 11:11 PM
kaRN's Avatar
kaRN kaRN is offline
Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where the Mayor smokes crack
Posts: 4,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
While you're at it IN Session got a lot of the facts wrong today,also.Back in the Court TV days I trusted Jean Cassaras.She speaks as though she is stating facts,but gets it wrong!
Just ONE of the things she said today was that KC could not leave,if she wanted to ,because her car was not there (referring to the events at home around the time she was handcuffed).KC's car was in the stinkin' garage! It was such a big part of the whole story,how could she get it so wrong?
Even if her car was still at the tow yard- I didn't realize KC was a double amputee without prothesis and unable to walk on her 22 year old legs. lol!! Silly me. It appears she dances on legs in the fusion pics.
Maybe I'm glad InSession isn't available up here anymore.
__________________

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:
  #21  
Old 03-02-2011, 11:15 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
I will now NO LONGER watch her show. After today's obvious defense pandering..."just trying to be fair" clearly picking out the worst parts of today...which is what a lot of news stations did...OOOH...KC cried. So what? It was for two seconds...she virtually ignored her parents...

Leonard Padilla is now on my "coal in the stocking" list...literally. I don't care for the man and I never have. I am so very tired of LP continuing to mildly assert that somehow the State messed up and also that SOMEONE else...some big strapping man had to be an accomplice here.

NEVER. WILL. I WATCH this bunk again. What a joke. LKB was all...the public should be uspet and concerned that KC can't see her parents. Yuri should have arrested her and mirandized her right away. If not an Amber Alert should have gone out? I know LKB was just doing a defense monologue and she is not going to bash the defense...

Really...just a pile of pooh...and that caller...the police just focused on that poor KC...she is just a silly kid who lied and stuff...but those mean adults (even though technically KC falls into the young adult...above the age of majority category) in the police department just looked nowhere else but this poor girl...to JVM's credit she says lots of circumstantial evidence ties KC to the "crime."

Geesh...all KC has to do is cry for 5 seconds and the press just EATS it up. It is certainly a good thing the jury will be sequestered...

Watching that mess...HUGE WASTE.
Thank you for this LittleBitty - I am so with you- behind you - in Front of you or whatever you need or want that it takes to support this comment. Who listens to the ravings of this woman - I do not get it!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 03-02-2011, 11:19 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
I may decide to start a blog that might be titled, "Little Bitty Has Issues with JVM" and just you know...go to town on all of these unsuspecting media outlets and bashing them for their ridiculous reporting...

I can see the possible future blog in my mind's little bitty eye...

After tonite's report, I certainly, have "Issues" with JVM...

Honestly, Leonard Padilla was the biggest irritant to me. I don't like him. I think he is shifty. I don't trust him. This was the same guy who thought Casey just handed Caylee off to someone and that someone should just "drop her off" at a Walmart or Walgreens...now he is saying that (a) the state keeps tabs on whenever JB or the Defense comes to visit Casey (insinuating what exactly) (b) that when KC was laughing she was thinking about the "military boyfriend" she called on the 27th of June when her car broke down (broke down) and that he was the same size and weight as the man that CM was questioning (she was according to LP thinking of her BF who COULD be Caylee's dad) (c) that the state screwed up by not mirandizing her...and there is JUST well A TON of stuff the state doesn't want us to know...

Bullcrud...LP...bullcrud. She didn't have an accomplice. Caylee was already dead when you showed up to "save the day." Caylee died at the hands of her own mother and no one helped her...the state has no BENEFIT whatsoever in trying HIDE some accomplice. There was no accomplice and just because LP is too "sexist" to accept that a 20 something year old "lady" would kill her own child is...

I am sorry...the reporting on this was disgusting...
Bullcrud - good call! I am definitely a fan of yours and if you decide to blog - I'll be first in line to call encouragement and read/promote your blog.

PS - JVM - when one give up alcohol, one gives up alcoholic behavior also. Do you get it?????
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 03-03-2011, 08:44 AM
zoey's Avatar
zoey zoey is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
I will now NO LONGER watch her show. After today's obvious defense pandering..."just trying to be fair" clearly picking out the worst parts of today...which is what a lot of news stations did...OOOH...KC cried. So what? It was for two seconds...she virtually ignored her parents...

Leonard Padilla is now on my "coal in the stocking" list...literally. I don't care for the man and I never have. I am so very tired of LP continuing to mildly assert that somehow the State messed up and also that SOMEONE else...some big strapping man had to be an accomplice here.

NEVER. WILL. I WATCH this bunk again. What a joke. LKB was all...the public should be uspet and concerned that KC can't see her parents. Yuri should have arrested her and mirandized her right away. If not an Amber Alert should have gone out? I know LKB was just doing a defense monologue and she is not going to bash the defense...

Really...just a pile of pooh...and that caller...the police just focused on that poor KC...she is just a silly kid who lied and stuff...but those mean adults (even though technically KC falls into the young adult...above the age of majority category) in the police department just looked nowhere else but this poor girl...to JVM's credit she says lots of circumstantial evidence ties KC to the "crime."

Geesh...all KC has to do is cry for 5 seconds and the press just EATS it up. It is certainly a good thing the jury will be sequestered...

Watching that mess...HUGE WASTE.
ITA....I truly can't watch her to much...BUT...I'm tired of that the poor grandparents can't visit their own daughter line....YES THEY CAN--they are talked about either way---it is jb telling ICA that she can't see them---Also she didn't show any love towards them in court --- didn't even glance up to her dad---tired of it.

Also got annoyed with LKB patting herself on the back about the jail tape--how she was responsible for that being taken out....PLEASE~~~~~
__________________
jmo
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 03-03-2011, 09:02 PM
nums24's Avatar
nums24 nums24 is offline
Praying for Justice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 4,080
2011.03.02 - ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Sparks Fly at Casey Anthony Hearing; Sweat Lodge Witness Testifies

Aired March 2, 2011 - 19:00:00 ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...2/ijvm.01.html
__________________
My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
"His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nums24 For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 03-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Oakley Oakley is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,022
Thanks for the recap. Glad I didn't watch. JVM is right up there with Geraldo, IMO.
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Oakley For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Issues with JVM 9/8/09 WillenFan21 Haleigh Cummings 1 09-08-2009 07:45 PM
2009.05.05 ISSUES w/JVM DAWN TREADER Caylee Anthony 2 years old 9 05-06-2009 08:23 AM
2009.02.27 Issues:w/JVM passionflower Haleigh Cummings 8 03-01-2009 08:31 AM
JVM/Issues 2-6-09 DAWN TREADER Caylee Anthony 2 years old 44 02-06-2009 08:59 PM
Issues with JVM 1-21-09 chicagofa13 Caylee Anthony 2 years old 26 01-21-2009 09:21 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!