Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hailey Dunn

Notices

Hailey Dunn Hailey went missing from Colorado City, Texas on Dec. 27, 2010 and her remains were found March of 2013 in Scurry County, Texas.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-19-2011, 05:47 PM
WillenFan21's Avatar
WillenFan21 WillenFan21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,788
Exclamation 2011.03.19 Levi Page Show - 9:00 Eastern

@Levi_Page New creepy details in the #HaileyDunn investigation emerge, we discuss @ 9 EST on #BlogTalkRadio! Listen @ http://tobtr.com/s/1647985

www.twitter.com/Levi_Page
__________________
!~*Mar*~!




  #2  
Old 03-19-2011, 09:44 PM
WillenFan21's Avatar
WillenFan21 WillenFan21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,788
Holly made a good point tonight about Billie. Saying that she's stuck as a teenager still and hasn't grown up.
__________________
!~*Mar*~!




The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 03-19-2011, 09:49 PM
WillenFan21's Avatar
WillenFan21 WillenFan21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,788
I think Holly just made me see the light tonight.... She made a good point. I hope you guys are listening to this! Holly is great.
__________________
!~*Mar*~!




The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 03-19-2011, 10:04 PM
Gardenlady's Avatar
Gardenlady Gardenlady is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New England
Posts: 6,160
Wish I could hear this! What were the "new creepy details", anything new?
__________________
“Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gardenlady For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 03-19-2011, 10:09 PM
dog.gone.cute's Avatar
dog.gone.cute dog.gone.cute is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 7,374


Yes, I listened to the show tonight. Levi is a very good host and so professional.


LOL ... was hoping Billie would have called in to explain that "PO" she "forgot" to tell the media about.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 03-19-2011, 10:10 PM
WillenFan21's Avatar
WillenFan21 WillenFan21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,788
Holly was great tonight!!! Her comments made me think differently about Billie. She thinks that Billie is covering for Shawn and that he raped & killed Hailey as do I. I was the second to the last caller. Also another thing she said is that which I found interesting is that she thinks his comment about Hailey being promiscuous could be an up coming defense he had in mind. She thinks he said that so that he could later use the defense that Hailey was into it. Holly does NOT think Billie killed Hailey at all. She doesn't think it because of the fact that if Billie went out and admitted to TV that she lied about Shawn being in the house when the LE came. She said it was stupid for Billie to do that and that it could be used against her in court at a later time and that usually woman killers are smarter than that they dont' admit what they do.

NOTE THIS IS SOMETHING SHE BROUGHT UP NOT FACT NOT RUMOR:

Someone called into the show and asked how they(Levi and Holly) thought that Billie got bail money. Holly said it could be they got it from a dealer that she could have got 800 and then easily scrounged up the rest from agency to get bailed out. She said a dealer would NOT want Billie to talk and would most likely do that to save their own butt.
__________________
!~*Mar*~!




The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 03-19-2011, 10:14 PM
WillenFan21's Avatar
WillenFan21 WillenFan21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,788
Oh and Holly did NOT like the fact that Billie continues to be around Shawn with what she knows about the porn and stuff. Said that Billie is acting like a teenager with the young boyfriend and that she did not treat her kids right that she wanted to be their friend and not act like their mother. Holly seemed to be fuming too that Billie waited two days to report her daughter missing and didn't call to find out if she made it the friends house.
__________________
!~*Mar*~!




The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 03-19-2011, 10:14 PM
dog.gone.cute's Avatar
dog.gone.cute dog.gone.cute is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 7,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardenlady View Post
Wish I could hear this! What were the "new creepy details", anything new?
Nothing really new ... just a good discussion of what took place the last couple of days.

Levi had Holly (not sure of last name -- an attorney) on -- I think she's a former prosecutor .. turned defense attorney.

Good discussion of the latest "drama" with Billie at the jail yesterday, Shawn's family's property search for the computer, the CP, etc.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 03-19-2011, 10:26 PM
dog.gone.cute's Avatar
dog.gone.cute dog.gone.cute is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 7,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
Holly was great tonight!!! Her comments made me think differently about Billie. She thinks that Billie is covering for Shawn and that he raped & killed Hailey as do I. I was the second to the last caller. Also another thing she said is that which I found interesting is that she thinks his comment about Hailey being promiscuous could be an up coming defense he had in mind. She thinks he said that so that he could later use the defense that Hailey was into it. Holly does NOT think Billie killed Hailey at all. She doesn't think it because of the fact that if Billie went out and admitted to TV that she lied about Shawn being in the house when the LE came. She said it was stupid for Billie to do that and that it could be used against her in court at a later time and that usually woman killers are smarter than that they dont' admit what they do.

NOTE THIS IS SOMETHING SHE BROUGHT UP NOT FACT NOT RUMOR:

Someone called into the show and asked how they(Levi and Holly) thought that Billie got bail money. Holly said it could be they got it from a dealer that she could have got 800 and then easily scrounged up the rest from agency to get bailed out. She said a dealer would NOT want Billie to talk and would most likely do that to save their own butt.

I agree that Holly was great tonight ...

But respectfully I disagree with Holly's theory as to "who" is covering for "who" -- although I "almost" changed" my mind for a minute there ... LOL

I totally agreed with the caller who thought that Billie was"jealous" of Hailey. This is something I have always believed ... that Billie was jealous of Hailey and that something transpired between BD and HD, and SA is doing the cover-up.

Of course, this is just my opinion.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 03-19-2011, 11:00 PM
~greeneyedgirl~'s Avatar
~greeneyedgirl~ ~greeneyedgirl~ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Southwestern Ontario
Posts: 831
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
Holly was great tonight!!! Her comments made me think differently about Billie. She thinks that Billie is covering for Shawn and that he raped & killed Hailey as do I. I was the second to the last caller. Also another thing she said is that which I found interesting is that she thinks his comment about Hailey being promiscuous could be an up coming defense he had in mind. She thinks he said that so that he could later use the defense that Hailey was into it. Holly does NOT think Billie killed Hailey at all. She doesn't think it because of the fact that if Billie went out and admitted to TV that she lied about Shawn being in the house when the LE came. She said it was stupid for Billie to do that and that it could be used against her in court at a later time and that usually woman killers are smarter than that they dont' admit what they do.

NOTE THIS IS SOMETHING SHE BROUGHT UP NOT FACT NOT RUMOR:

Someone called into the show and asked how they(Levi and Holly) thought that Billie got bail money. Holly said it could be they got it from a dealer that she could have got 800 and then easily scrounged up the rest from agency to get bailed out. She said a dealer would NOT want Billie to talk and would most likely do that to save their own butt.



I don't know much about bailing anyone out of jail, but I do know that a friend of mine bailed a friend of hers out and used her house as the "shurity" (if that's the right word), you have to show where you got the money from, they won't take "dirty" money. Mind you this is here in Canada, so again, I don't know how these things work at all, this is just my thoughts on it.

I'm at work so I couldn't listen, but I will be listening when I get home, 1 more hour to go....
__________________
Just my, no one elses
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~greeneyedgirl~ For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 03-19-2011, 11:24 PM
Pink Panther Pink Panther is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 10,556
I didn't catch the show and can't find a link. Does anyone have any light to shed on the new "creepy details"?
__________________
  #12  
Old 03-19-2011, 11:43 PM
CONNIEHU's Avatar
CONNIEHU CONNIEHU is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
I didn't catch the show and can't find a link. Does anyone have any light to shed on the new "creepy details"?
Try this one


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...levi-page-show
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CONNIEHU For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 03-19-2011, 11:50 PM
dog.gone.cute's Avatar
dog.gone.cute dog.gone.cute is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 7,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
I didn't catch the show and can't find a link. Does anyone have any light to shed on the new "creepy details"?
I did not hear any NEW "creepy details" on the show this evening.

I am still trying to keep up with the old "creepy details" !
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 03-20-2011, 03:47 AM
Alice Ramnit's Avatar
Alice Ramnit Alice Ramnit is offline
On Time Out
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 667
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~greeneyedgirl~ View Post
[/color]


I don't know much about bailing anyone out of jail, but I do know that a friend of mine bailed a friend of hers out and used her house as the "shurity" (if that's the right word), you have to show where you got the money from, they won't take "dirty" money. Mind you this is here in Canada, so again, I don't know how these things work at all, this is just my thoughts on it.

I'm at work so I couldn't listen, but I will be listening when I get home, 1 more hour to go....

In Canada a 'surety' is a person who takes responsibility for the accused. The accused lives with them and they are responsible for making sure that the accused maintains their bail conditions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alice Ramnit For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 03-20-2011, 08:05 AM
hollyblue's Avatar
hollyblue hollyblue is offline
It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,113
The bail, which would have been $650 was paid by BD's mother.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/27241589/detail.html

I haven't listen to the rebroadcast yet, but curious why they didn't talk about the RO....or NTO...and their thoughts regarding that.

I think the reason SA stated HD was promiscuous is because if she was found, there would be evidence of a sexual assault. Either way, it really doesn't matter.....a minor can not consent to sexual relations....period.

I'm still going back and forth on who "hurt" HD. BD, SA or both.......I'm starting to sway toward BD because of all the talking SA has been doing...with all the little hints and info he's been willing to give. It's like he really wants to tell all, but won't....... but maybe it's just his deflection as well. ???? (bang head)
__________________
Timeline, map, etc for Rachael
https://docs3.google.com/document/ed...PniSLRIE&pli=1#
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2011.02.25 Levi Page Show from last night. WillenFan21 Hailey Dunn 12 02-26-2011 05:57 PM
2011.02.22 Levi Page Show @ 9 PM ET Levi Caylee Anthony 2 years old 13 02-24-2011 12:51 PM
2011.02.21 Levi Page Show 9 PM ET Levi Zahra Clare Baker 23 02-21-2011 09:44 PM
Levi Page Show 10/5/10 Dee10 Kyron Horman 1 10-05-2010 11:10 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:01 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!