TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the link in the OP:

A 20-year-old west Tennessee woman who was last seen being dragged from her house by a man dressed in camouflage might have been abducted in a home invasion Wednesday, authorities said.

Holly Bobo's 25-year-old brother told investigators that he saw the man dragging his sister across the carport at her family home and toward a wooded area, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said.

Photo at link in OP.

In one article I read, her brother was inside the house when Holly was abducted. I'm sure he did not just stand there and watch. If he did i'm sure it was because he was in shock and disbelief.

or he could have been tied up.

There is already a thread on Holly.

In one article, it was stated that a neighbor was the witness...

There is already a thread on Holly.

In one article, it was stated that a neighbor was the witness...

That is for Missing Person Information & Support, this is for Missing Forum Discussion.

If she was being dragged across the carport It makes me wonder if her hands and feet were not bound. I'm sure she would have tried to get away if she could have, which makes me think somehow she was not able.

If she was being dragged across the carport It makes me wonder if her hands and feet were not bound. I'm sure she would have tried to get away if she could have, which makes me think somehow she was not able.

Or the perp had a weapon.

no, the first article I posted has the date wrong, she was abducted this morning at 7:30 from her home.

okay I was getting upset that we were just hearing about Holly! :maddening:

I try to catch up! I put on the scanner and see what I hear,

Snippets from the following link:

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14438754/authorities-20-year-old-woman-may-have-been-abducted

The neighbor told police that a man wearing camouflage grabbed the young woman, dragged her across her carport and pulled her into some nearby woods.

Authorities are now searching the area. The sheriff said they've been searching a five mile square radius on the ground and by air, but have yet to come up with anything.

No mention of search dogs, but I have to assume/hope they are using them. Especially with a fresh trail.

Praying she is found safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member