Status
Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
PLEASE CONTINUE HERE!

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing. Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap
image_thumb
image_thumb

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

*RUMORS are not allowed and will be removed.
*It's fine to discuss the brother and anyone mentioned in the media and tied to this case. Its not ok to talk about him or anyone as a suspect or POI. No one has been named as such.
*If you are new to us here, please take a moment to review our Terms of Service and Rules, especially the piece regarding social networking sites and WS being victim friendly (Facebook and Twitter):Rules Etiquette & Information

Holly Bobo Map
Created by Hollye - Thanks!

lol, ok the link that was posted has crashed. We all jumped too quickly!

Another girl missing from Fairview.

Police are continuing to search for a missing 16-year-old girl that was last seen on Wednesday afternoon.

Authorities said that Victoria Beasley was last seen around 2:30 p.m. at school.

http://www.wkrn.com/story/14487017/fairview-police-search-for-missing-16-year-old

ETA: Just saw another article where she was severely depressed and they are concerned she may harm herself. Not likely related.

lol, ok the link that was posted has crashed. We all jumped too quickly!

Sorry, but like I said it's just other people posting the same as us. They are saying names though, which is not right.

Probably old news for most but still interesting...A similiar attack was reported in January by a female from Centerville, TN, about 45 miles East of Parsons, TN.

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/04/20/042011-news-holly-bobo-2-2/
I think there is a lot of similiarities. and on NG tonight she was on there and said LE had interviewed her again. so at least we know they are looking into it. But would this be considered a random kidnapping. I thought they were leaning more towards someone close to the family,

I think there is a lot of similiarities. and on NG tonight she was on there and said LE had interviewed her again. so at least we know they are looking into it. But would this be considered a random kidnapping. I thought they were leaning more towards someone close to the family,

Hinman who know what happen I so confused..but in my gut I just don't think it family.

I like to see a good picture of the carport...where did brother see her in the back of the house going in the woods:waitasec: so many question and no one giving any answers:banghead:

45 miles isn't that far. Hope they are cross referencing all "friends" on social networking sites between the two cases.

What else do we know about Holly? I find it interesting that in a town of roughly 2500 she has 623 friends on FB. Where did she get to know that many people? They largely seem to be younger. How well can you know that amount of people?

ETA=not looking for specifics on the people or her acct. as it is set to private, more just trying to use it for the purpose of figuring out where she would meet so many people.

She probably didn't really "know" more than a 1/8 of them.

Friends of friends and so on...........

Have you noticed how some of us in here are getting pretty tired? Imagine if one was on the scene and had been expending physical efforts hiking around and looking here and there.

Tomorrow I will walk upon the earth barefoot, to help my body balance from all the energies that are accumulating from looking into this case.

What else do we know about Holly? I find it interesting that in a town of roughly 2500 she has 623 friends on FB. Where did she get to know that many people? They largely seem to be younger. How well can you know that amount of people?

ETA=not looking for specifics on the people or her acct. as it is set to private, more just trying to use it for the purpose of figuring out where she would meet so many people.

IF and this is only one possible explanation ;), IF Holly played certain fb games like Mafia Wars, the game players can rack up hundreds of friends.
The amount of people in her town has no direct affect on how many friends she has on fb.

I have fb friends from all over the country. :crazy:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-reward-tripled-75000/story?id=13397819

Gov. Bill Haslam approved a $50,000 reward from the state, in addition to a $25,000 reward already offered by Bobo's community

snip

The person responsible for Holly's disappearance lives in the area," said Mark Gwyn, director of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. "Because of the terrain, you have to know where you're going, entrances and exits. We feel the person is in the community

What color did the brother say the abducters hair was? If he only saw the back side of him, he would still be able to see hair or hair color wouldnt he? Even if the guy had on a camo ball cap you could still see his hair. Does the family have a dog? Most country folk that live away from others like that have an outside "guard" dog. Did he bark? If not, I bet the dog was use to the abducter.

If it turns out the other case is connected to Holly's, it may be harder to catch this guy, unless his DNA is on file. He probably would not be known to Holly, as LE first thought he might me.

It sure seems like they might be related; hard to believe there are two early-morning attackers springing on women within 50 miles of each other. I hope they can rule in or out soon.

Believe that was hearsay and rumor.There was a scream, but we don't know if he heard it. Whether he was in shower or not is speculation.

Originally posted by hinman brought over from Thread #9
Just a thought but maybe the blood testing came back inconclusive.

Originally posted by Sweetskit brought over from Thread #9
or not human at all...remember they are hunters.

Of course anything is possible but IMO I really believe that most likely if the results from the tests that came back today were either inconclusive or not human[which the only way I see it being non-human would be if there was hunting going on with an animal killed/injured within just a few hours of the abduction[and I find that to not be a possibility..jmo]that this info would have been released[it has in every other case I have ever heard of]..there would be no reason to hold info that was completely insignificant therefor irrelevant to the case..but jmo tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail