Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old > Trial Archive - Threads and References

Notices

Trial Archive - Threads and References Look here for trial information you missed! Trial threads are moved here after court is over for the day.

Old 06-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Admin

2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

Here they are!

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.
21merc7, 2goldfish, 4realtho, 76GaRN, Ada, adb263, Aedrys, ahoyhoy, Alcina, AliVada, Americka, Amibru, AMMich, anb, Atlanta PI, AVMAURA, Azcrabcakes, babycat, BetteDavisEyes, Beyond Belief, BigFatMommyDog, Blue Ridge, Bobbarita, bobloblaw, BostonSu, Bttrcookie3, camcneishg, CarolAnn, CatLynnette, Celt1997, chamtj, chasing.halos, chefmom, Chiquita71, cityslick, Codydl, concentric, countzero, Disguiseduser0308, distracted 1976, dog.gone.cute, Drama Queen, drip~drop, ebedeeb, Eidetic, Elphaba, ERRN1313, FaerieB, flgrandma, flourish, FORDANIEL, frrlk, Gardenlady, gelfie68, gibby207, glitternglitz, Gnatcatcher, GracieLu, gxm, Hamsterdance, HOOKEDNAN, Hunnie, i.b.nora, Insomnia Momma, Jaboom97, Jackson44, jamesdoe, Jen38, JenniferTx, justbeachy, justsaying, kar, KateNY, KathrynL, katydid23, KenoshaKid, Khaki_Pants, krt, LaLaw2000, LandAuxvasse, laniefi, Lato, Laynee, Leila, liltexans, littebudot, ljs713, LMax, logicalgirl, Lucylu7, luvmy4brats, LuvsSunshine, Luzer, LyndyLoo, Macushla, Maia, Mamabear1963, Marina2, marspiter, MelissaLee, Miaa, miabellamoure, MidAtlanticNative, Miss Anarchy, missadrienne, mitzi, Miziree, MNlady, mollymil23, mombomb, momshrink, momtective, Mountain_Kat, MrsT, Mustang Sally, nachomama, nerdy, newsjunkie, nitasch, nobodyzgirl, Noddy, NSS, nursebeeme, Oakley, octobermoon, Omachka, outlandishone, Paintr, PalmettoGirl, pcrum12, Peepers McPeep, PeteyGirl, pjmale, PMLsmom, Pookie's Mom, QueenD, Quiche, RammerJammer, RayStar, Reality Orlando, redkatrampant, rileysmom, rosepetal1065, RR0004, SAgal, Sailor Bug, SailorMoon, samiam2, sarah1215, Scamperoo, Searchfortruth, SewingDeb, shelbar53, shotgun09, Shyla, SkyBlueWaters, sleutherontheside, Sleuths4Me, Sleuthsuthain, SleuthyMama, smart blonde, Snaz, Sneechwatcher, Softail, SondraK, sorrell skye, suekensr, SummerRaye, Sun, sunsetbeach, SurfieTX, suz1729, suzihawk, SuziQ, sweet_slice, teddiebear1955, tehcloser, Thinaire, Thundar, TiaM, tigermending, tiredblondy, TotallyObsessed, tragco, Trinasmom, Truth Prevails, Tulessa, tut med, twall, wandering, watcher9, watergirl, WellDone, wenwe4, Whimsigal, Wishbone, YellowSubmarine, ynotdivein, zoey, ~Lisa~
Old 06-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Admin

I'm going to try to clarify a few things so hopefully we are a little clearer about what is okay to post in this thread and what is to be saved for Sidebar. Hope this helps.

Re: posting Tweets - Previously we have requested that all tweets be restricted from this thread and posted in the Twitter thread. Posting single tweets from anyone inside the courroom that can shed light on what we are unable to see via our monitors are fine to post here. (note: repetitive, multiple posts of the same tweet will be removed at mod discretion so they do not clog up the thread.) Most all of these will be from MSM reporters - I really can't think of any exceptions off of the top of my head. If they can tell us how jurors are reacting, that is huge, relevant info and we need to see it here. I ask that those of you who do post tweets still include them in the Twitter thread because we have many members who log in for a quick update and depend solely on that thread.

Re: posting about the demeanor of the defendant or witnesses -
This is the deal:
It is perfectly fine to post FACTS & OBSERVATIONS about their demeanor. (e.g., Casey is emotionless; Casey is giggling while listening to this testimony, etc...)

It is the "Casey's blouse is so low cut she must be trying to get the attention of Juror #11, the George Clooney look-a-like"; "eyebrows and hair" ('nuff said ). Bottom line, if it doesn't add anything to understanding what is going on during TRIAL, then save these comments and post them in the Sidebar. Express those sentiments there. (Remember! TOS and Rules of Etiquette still apply in Sidebar: no namecalling, bashing and derogatory remarks simply intended to be snarky.)

Okay, I hope that helps clarify a few things.
21merc7, 2goldfish, ablins, Aedrys, Alcina, Americka, AVMAURA, babycat, badhorsie, BigFatMommyDog, Blue Ridge, Bobbarita, Bttrcookie3, camcneishg, CarolAnn, Celt1997, Chiquita71, countzero, dallasnc, darnudes, distracted 1976, dog.gone.cute, Drama Queen, ebedeeb, Eidetic, FaerieB, flgrandma, flourish, frrlk, gibby207, grandmaj, Insomnia Momma, Jackson44, jamesdoe, Jen38, JenniferTx, justsaying, KateNY, KathrynL, Khaki_Pants, LaLaw2000, LandAuxvasse, Lato, Laynee, Leila, logicalgirl, Lucylu7, luvmy4brats, LuvsSunshine, Luzer, LyndyLoo, Maia, Mamabear1963, marspiter, MelissaLee, miabellamoure, mitzi, Miziree, MNlady, mombomb, momshrink, nachomama, newsjunkie, nobodyzgirl, nort, nursebeeme, octobermoon, Omachka, PalmettoGirl, pcrum12, Peepers McPeep, Pookie's Mom, QueenD, Quiche, RR0004, SailorMoon, sarah1215, Scamperoo, Schmerty_Jones, SevenSeas, sirensong, SkyBlueWaters, sleutherontheside, Sleuthsuthain, SleuthyMama, smart blonde, SondraK, sorrell skye, Sun, sunsetbeach, SurfieTX, suzihawk, teddiebear1955, tehcloser, Thundar, TiaM, Tiki, TotallyObsessed, tragco, Truth Prevails, Tulessa, tut med, twall, watcher9, watergirl, WellDone, wenwe4, westsidefox64, Whimsigal, Wishbone, YellowSubmarine, ynotdivein, zoey, ~Lisa~
Old 06-07-2011, 01:06 PM
WS Super Moderator

bumping up... also remember to read the rulz above and thank the opening posts. keep your posts on topic of what is going on in the courtroom and take other chit chat to threads that it pertains to. Thanks so much :-)
Old 06-07-2011, 01:25 PM
WS Super Moderator

bumping up... everyone read all the rulz??????? everyone ready to sit on fingers during cross???? ;-)
Old 06-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Retired WS Staff

Hmmmmmmm JB and KC just went in back....

where to guys.PNG
Old 06-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Let's go Patriots!!! Rock it Brady!

Why did ICA leave with LDB and JB????
Old 06-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Retired WS Staff

LDB just came out from the same door.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Pooh just is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
Hmmmmmmm JB and KC just went in back....

Attachment 16123
I'm glad this opened up in time so we could talk about that... I saw that too!
Heca, firimar!

I am shapeshifting into myself, 10 lbs ago. And then I'm eating an entire cheesecake.

Viewpoint taken from a wesh tweet:

My take: state has done quite a bit so far to paint Casey into a corner... but the key will be proving pre-meditated murder. Has testimony shown her to be a liar? I think so. But it's the murder charge that's the key here. They need to prove that for a conviction, not just that she's a bad person.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 01:29 PM

What is going on with everyone and the door behind the defense table? People keep coming in and out.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Miss Anarchy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 01:30 PM
I love Jesus but I like to drink a little. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Anarchy View Post
What is going on with everyone and the door behind the defense table? People keep coming in and out.
Wonder what is going on. Something must be up.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JenniferTx For This Useful Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Anarchy View Post
That's the judge's chambers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
bumping up... everyone read all the rulz??????? everyone ready to sit on fingers during cross???? ;-)
I have no more fingres

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Mark Twain
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 01:31 PM

My guess, Casey is telling Jose what she wants done.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

Links in my siggy.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

Alan and Lisa Tackett. Murdered, March 2008. Sweet Justice, 2012
Heca, firimar!

All WFTV has is a shot of bailiff.

Can anyone tell me what else they see? Anything interesting?

ETA: Oh, defense is in the judges chamber? Wonder why?

And, HHJP was also back there it appears.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityslick View Post

My take: state has done quite a bit so far to paint Casey into a corner... but the key will be proving pre-meditated murder. Has testimony shown her to be a liar? I think so. But it's the murder charge that's the key here. They need to prove that for a conviction, not just that she's a bad person.
I'm not sure they need pre-med for a Capital Murder Case, she killed a child in her care who was under 18 yoa, that's the criteria.

Judge is back.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mombomb For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 01:32 PM

HHJP putting his robe on...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenziema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityslick View Post

Hopefully, that where the computer forensics will help nail her. Those searches, to me, definitely prove premeditation.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Retired WS Staff

HHJP was waiting in hall...then came in JB and KC still MIA at that point.

hhjp waiting.PNG

where are kc and jb.jpg
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 01:34 PM
If justice doesn't get you, karma will.

Darn, I was hoping she was changing her mind and going to beg for plea deal...
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 01:35 PM
I love Jesus but I like to drink a little. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonSu View Post
Hopefully, that where the computer forensics will help nail her. Those searches, to me, definitely prove premeditation.
I think the computer forensics will be the final nail in her coffin. I hope so anyways. I think the google searches will prove the murder was premeditated without any doubt.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to JenniferTx For This Useful Post: