Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > Haleigh Cummings

Notices

Haleigh Cummings Missing from Satsuma, FL since Feb. 9, 2009. Haleigh was born August 17, 2003. She has blonde hair and brown eyes, her ears are pierced and she has a lazy left eye due to Turner Syndrome.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #276  
Old 08-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Levi Levi is offline
www.levipageshow.com
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
Personally I think that's exactly what happened. Perhaps with a bit of help from Overstreet.
I know I'll never be able to convince you that Ron was involved in anyway, shape or form. I won't even bother... BUT...

What about Misty? Everyone keeps saying Joe or Tommy. But what about Misty? She is the one person we can 100% put at the home that night. Out of every single one of them she is the one that had the best oppertunity and the most time to do it.

Instead of all these complicated crappy stories about incest, rape, guns, etc.

How about this is a simple case of a teenager who had been partying, who wanted to sleep, who was tired, and gave Haleigh drugs and she woke up to find Haleigh dead.

That makes the most sense of all these elaborate schemes of taking and raping Haleigh, because of a fight over guns. Or Haleigh witnessing incest between Misty and Tommy etc etc.

I don't think Misty intended for Haleigh to die, but I also don't think this was "accidental." She drugged her, that is child abuse, and she can be prosecuted for felony murder if that is true.

My question is... DID Ronald ever ask for Jr's hair to be tested to see if he was drugged. IF SO, why not?
__________________
http://levipageshow.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Levi For This Useful Post:
  #277  
Old 08-08-2011, 03:53 PM
4Jacy's Avatar
4Jacy 4Jacy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
I know I'll never be able to convince you that Ron was involved in anyway, shape or form. I won't even bother... BUT...

What about Misty? Everyone keeps saying Joe or Tommy. But what about Misty? She is the one person we can 100% put at the home that night. Out of every single one of them she is the one that had the best oppertunity and the most time to do it.

Instead of all these complicated crappy stories about incest, rape, guns, etc.

How about this is a simple case of a teenager who had been partying, who wanted to sleep, who was tired, and gave Haleigh drugs and she woke up to find Haleigh dead.

That makes the most sense of all these elaborate schemes of taking and raping Haleigh, because of a fight over guns. Or Haleigh witnessing incest between Misty and Tommy etc etc.

I don't think Misty intended for Haleigh to die, but I also don't think this was "accidental." She drugged her, that is child abuse, and she can be prosecuted for felony murder if that is true.

My question is... DID Ronald ever ask for Jr's hair to be tested to see if he was drugged. IF SO, why not?


BBM

My question is, DID the police ever require samples of Jr's hair or Ron's or Misty's? If not, why?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:
  #278  
Old 08-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Levi Levi is offline
www.levipageshow.com
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,186
They would need Ronald's consent before doing any sort of tests on him. And I don't think they needed to do a drug test on Ron or Misty, to prove they were using... That is obvious.
__________________
http://levipageshow.com/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Levi For This Useful Post:
  #279  
Old 08-08-2011, 04:57 PM
dodie20 dodie20 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
I know I'll never be able to convince you that Ron was involved in anyway, shape or form. I won't even bother... BUT...

What about Misty? Everyone keeps saying Joe or Tommy. But what about Misty? She is the one person we can 100% put at the home that night. Out of every single one of them she is the one that had the best oppertunity and the most time to do it.

Instead of all these complicated crappy stories about incest, rape, guns, etc.

How about this is a simple case of a teenager who had been partying, who wanted to sleep, who was tired, and gave Haleigh drugs and she woke up to find Haleigh dead.

That makes the most sense of all these elaborate schemes of taking and raping Haleigh, because of a fight over guns. Or Haleigh witnessing incest between Misty and Tommy etc etc.

I don't think Misty intended for Haleigh to die, but I also don't think this was "accidental." She drugged her, that is child abuse, and she can be prosecuted for felony murder if that is true.

My question is... DID Ronald ever ask for Jr's hair to be tested to see if he was drugged. IF SO, why not?
This theory makes the most sense and follows Whisper's KISS theory, but I have to admit that I have a couple of problems with it. 1st of all, if this is what actually happened, I think Misty would have admitted it by now...especially when she was offered ammunity. just said it was an unintended tragedy and told where the body was. She had just turned 17, she shouldn't have been those kids' primary caregiver, and I don't think a judge would have been too harsh. My second problem is Tommy's JO story. Why would he make up a lie that is worse than the truth? and blame an uninvolved family member? He implicated himself, big time. When Misty told LE to ask Tommy, well, that would have been the time to own up to what actually happened. If Misty's the perp, she basically gave Tommy permission to spill the beans. Why didn't he? If this wasn't an intentional murder, I do believe somebody would have caved by now...if for no other reason than to shut up the wild speculation. It's MOO, that if they give up the body, they're doomed...because some kind of evidence, will point to murder. Either a cracked skull, (the board FH mentioned, comes to mind), a bullet, (shudder), or something this bunch can't back away from. I've come to accept that Haleigh is deceased and I hope whatever happened, was unintended and painless, and untraumatic, but I just don't see any evidence point in that direction. Also, I'm not so sure she was discarded in water. I think she might be buried, along with evidence and clues. JMO.

Last edited by dodie20; 08-08-2011 at 08:22 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:
  #280  
Old 08-08-2011, 10:11 PM
lonetraveler's Avatar
lonetraveler lonetraveler is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carolina Coast
Posts: 9,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
They would need Ronald's consent before doing any sort of tests on him. And I don't think they needed to do a drug test on Ron or Misty, to prove they were using... That is obvious.
Levi, as soon as the web sites began discussing that a test of Jr.'s hair would show a continuous use of drugs in the hair itself, Jr. received a severely short haircut. He actually looked bald. IMO, someone was worried that LE might get a warrant for a test of his hair.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:
  #281  
Old 08-09-2011, 12:43 AM
dodie20 dodie20 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
That is absolutely crazy that DCF would want Jr to stay at the home of a woman in her 60's who allowed her grandson to shack up in her home with an underaged teenager. That sickens me!
this particular DCF seems to do make decisions, strictly by rote. Jr was already living at AS's, so they may have found it in his best interest, to not uproot him? That's the only semi logical reason, I can come up with. and it's not even logical. I wish these child protection agencies would look at these kids and their situations, and I mean really look, and then base decisions on common sense, rather than whatever it is that they're doing. JMO.
The Following User Says Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:
  #282  
Old 08-09-2011, 03:23 AM
4Jacy's Avatar
4Jacy 4Jacy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,210
[quote=dodie20;7007311]this particular DCF seems to do make decisions, strictly by rote. Jr was already living at AS's, so they may have found it in his best interest, to not uproot him? That's the only semi logical reason, I can come up with. and it's not even logical. I wish these child protection agencies would look at these kids and their situations, and I mean really look, and then base decisions on common sense, rather than whatever it is that they're doing. JMO.[/QUOTE

PURE, DODIE, ABSOLUTLEY, PURE! Many thanks for your post!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:
  #283  
Old 08-09-2011, 03:39 AM
Whisperer's Avatar
Whisperer Whisperer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Francisco, Penninsula
Posts: 17,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
this particular DCF seems to do make decisions, strictly by rote. Jr was already living at AS's, so they may have found it in his best interest, to not uproot him? That's the only semi logical reason, I can come up with. and it's not even logical. I wish these child protection agencies would look at these kids and their situations, and I mean really look, and then base decisions on common sense, rather than whatever it is that they're doing. JMO.
They were worried about uprooting him??? these kids were moved every two to three months since they were born.

DCF should not have been the advocate here as they were clearly biased. They didn't even find it necessary to remove the JR from the environment where his sister vanished.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:
  #284  
Old 08-09-2011, 12:34 PM
lonetraveler's Avatar
lonetraveler lonetraveler is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carolina Coast
Posts: 9,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
this particular DCF seems to do make decisions, strictly by rote. Jr was already living at AS's, so they may have found it in his best interest, to not uproot him? That's the only semi logical reason, I can come up with. and it's not even logical. I wish these child protection agencies would look at these kids and their situations, and I mean really look, and then base decisions on common sense, rather than whatever it is that they're doing. JMO.
Well, This same DCF investigated Ronald following Haleigh's "disappearance" and found that he was a fit parent.........imagine that!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:
  #285  
Old 08-09-2011, 04:24 PM
dodie20 dodie20 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
Well, This same DCF investigated Ronald following Haleigh's "disappearance" and found that he was a fit parent.........imagine that!
and then Ron and Misty went to prison for drug trafficking. Jr was surrounded by drugs, and DCF didn't know? JMO.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:
  #286  
Old 08-09-2011, 05:46 PM
mkay882's Avatar
mkay882 mkay882 is offline
~~~Roll Tide~~~
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Margaritaville
Posts: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
That is absolutely crazy that DCF would want Jr to stay at the home of a woman in her 60's who allowed her grandson to shack up in her home with an underaged teenager. That sickens me!

Better JR remain in the home of his dead beat druggie mother and druggie, cocaine using stepbrother/'daddy', across the yard from his druggie grandmother, who allowed her underage teen daughter to live in TN's home with her boyfriend.
Much better option, huh?
__________________
JMO, IMOO, JMHO

"Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)
  #287  
Old 08-09-2011, 06:01 PM
dodie20 dodie20 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post

Better JR remain in the home of his dead beat druggie mother and druggie, cocaine using stepbrother/'daddy', across the yard from his druggie grandmother, who allowed her underage teen daughter to live in TN's home with her boyfriend.
Much better option, huh?
That was kind of strong, but I get your point. There didn't seem to be many options. I think AS's worst quality, was her age. CS's best quality was that she had custody of Jr's sister and they could be raised together. weighed against each other, his mother was the best choice? IDK, but it seems things are working out ok. JMO.
The Following User Says Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buckeye Girls - Be Afraid...Be Very Afraid Fritzy's Mom Bizarre and Off-Beat News 3 05-28-2005 09:54 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!