Rapper Soulja Boy's Racist and Homophobic Facebook Rant

White Rain

Reaction score
I have been accused once of posting this kind of thing on WS, and maybe I do, but because it makes me sooooo angry.....
Why the double standard? If Mr. White Eminem had posted this against blacks, and homosexuals oh my, I can't even imagine the fallout.....
as a matter of fact how many of us remember the big homophobe-eminem-rapping-fall-out? I do...and then it was another big thing when he took the stage to sing with Elton John.
But instead a prominent black artist posts this kinda stuff and other than on a few celebrity sites I can't find a mention about it....

http://92q.com/national/news-gossip/kiki/soulja-boys-racist-facebook-rant/

One reason I hate Soulja Boy's rampage is because I am PRETTY POSITIVE that awhile back ICE-T dissed him and some newcomers like him, something about new rap not being like the old, etc....
And I agree with Ice...I loved the old-school rap, but some of this new stuff makes me *cringe.*
Not just rap but I tend to like the old school rock and all that better.....

is he prominent? 'cause I've never heard of him

it's ironic that his last line says something like "**** the racist" when his diatribe is mostly a racist one

I'd like to know what he was responding to because from his rant, it sounds like someone said something racist to him to start with

I can understand his point that someone actually "liked" his FB page for the sole purpose of trolling and it's gotta be frustrating

however, if he's a star rapper, why is he even managing his own page - mgmt. should take care of that and delete the crap & block the trolls

and obviously, he needs to work on controlling his rage and ignoring the 'haterz'

it always surprises me how many racists there are left in the world ... I guess I have political correctness to blame for my naivety

Racism and Homophobia is not race/gender specific. Anyone can be racist and anyone can be a homophobe.

It's disgusting and reprehensible regardless of who acts that way or makes statements along those lines.

I'm not offended by who it is that says it as much as I am offended that it is said at all.

JMHO.

is he prominent? 'cause I've never heard of him

it's ironic that his last line says something like "**** the racist" when his diatribe is mostly a racist one

I'd like to know what he was responding to because from his rant, it sounds like someone said something racist to him to start with

I can understand his point that someone actually "liked" his FB page for the sole purpose of trolling and it's gotta be frustrating

however, if he's a star rapper, why is he even managing his own page - mgmt. should take care of that and delete the crap & block the trolls

and obviously, he needs to work on controlling his rage and ignoring the 'haterz'

it always surprises me how many racists there are left in the world ... I guess I have political correctness to blame for my naivety

haha LadyL...I think he is pretty prominent for younger teens/20's.....maybe more but I think that is his target audience?
He has a song that was real big called "crank dat."

You know what is interesting? At one time Eminem was spouting homophobic BS in his music. Then again he's anti mom too so who pays mind? I'd go so far as to call him a mysoginist. I'm glad he's sober though as he does have talent.

Ice T? He used to rap about murdering cops. People forget that. All his cop killer BS and look how long he has been on that cop show. Ironic? Actually I enjoy him as well. He's a classic on that show.

Yes indeed that SoulJa Boy is big with the kids. Anti-Army? I'm not reading that link because he'll say he was hacked. Think back though to the 60's and early 70's. How many of those musicians (Soulja Boy play any musical instruments?) who were anti-war. Anti-Army, Anti everything.

He just read that he has made his apologies
I dont listen to his music or know who he is really . My sons dont care for him
The army is boycotting him and I dont blame them .
I think some of these guys say this stuff just to get this kind of attention and then say gee Im sorry . Makes sure they get play time .
Ugh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back