Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 08:10 AM

why all the JB bashing?

is it bc he is her Attorney ( I think so) . It seems he'll get bashed no matter what he does just because he is her attorney.( this was going on here way before the Trial) I CANT be the only one that see's this. If the attorneys ( BOTH SIDES) keep fighting etc like they are they ARE going to cause a mistrial . JB IS NOT the only one acting unprofessional. I am kinda sad to see all the bashing here. (JMO) . we ARE better then that here. We are losing Focus on what really matters here and that IS Caylee and CAYLEE getting Justice. Not all the bashing thats going on. Attorneys on both sides have acted like big oh babies at times Not just her attorney not just the state but BOTH.

Is she Guilty ? Yes I believe so yup.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:17 AM
Heca, firimar!

I don't "bash" him, but I do call things like I see them. He's a terrible attorney. Let me rephrase that...he's the WORST attorney I have ever seen.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
I don't "bash" him, but I do call things like I see them. He's a terrible attorney. Let me rephrase that...he's the WORST attorney I have ever seen.
All I can say is, are we watching the same trial???
He is the worse attorney ever and he is the trouble maker, not the SA!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bon For This Useful Post:

well forget about HEr for a sec and lets just say a word about your question.

why all the JB bashing

honestly before the trial I sort of said the same thing, in fact i pm'd a very nice person and we had a private, sane, give and take discussion about it and we just decided to have our opinions and see what happened in the trial.

i was basing my "Jose isn't as bad as everyone is making him out to be" position on how he was doing in ONE of the pre trial hearings, and I thought he was doing fine.

now that the trial is going on I will say

BOY WAS I WRONG

have a look at this thread, paying close attention to jose's statements.

all i can say is, R U KIDDING ME:

Trial Catch-Phrases /Bloops,blunders and just plain funny MERGED - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

one more thing:

OVERRULED
SUSTAINED

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to costalpilot For This Useful Post:

I see .. Where is the thread Bashing the state when they have acted out or made mistakes? I mean look I think she's Guilty I just think some are taking the bashing or whatever they want to call it to far. He is doing what he is paid to do........ Fight to save her life. Maybe he is not doing the "best" job. but The state is ALSO messing up at times. Heck the judge said BOTH sides need to get their act together. I just think it wouldnt matter who her attorney was........... they would be in for a Bashing. I feel bad for her Attorney. I feel bad for the State Attorneys....I feel bad for the Judge... The Jury........ The family and most of all of lil Caylee.

BTW! lol I AM NOT on JB's SIDE . I AM NOT on anyones side BUT Caylee's SIDE 100% CAYLEE LOl
Old 06-21-2011, 08:24 AM

I wish we had a "thumbs down" button.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rookie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookie View Post
I wish we had a "thumbs down" button.
Oh nice. Come on now dont be rude . I'm not being rude . I am being Friendly and just asking .
Old 06-21-2011, 08:30 AM
Admin

Closing this.

If you see any "bashing" of either side, please hit the alert triangle in the upper right corner of each post.