Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #226  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:13 PM
eleni777 eleni777 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
It did not make me think of GUILT at all. I understood why he was uncomfortable and angry because I've watched him testify a number of times before. He was also trying to be sure he actually stuck to his depo because to do otherwise would have been perjury.
Pfftt... they didn't charge CA.
If he was worried about perjury; he should have just flat out said the tape was in his garage like he did in his depo.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eleni777 For This Useful Post:
  #227  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:15 PM
janetgk janetgk is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20
Forget?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthaM View Post
I think the jury's verdict was correct. The prosecution proved only two things to me: Casey lied on a regular basis, and her family has a lot of problems.
Didn't you forget all the circumstantial evidence and reasonable doubt, among a wealth of evidence they were given?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to janetgk For This Useful Post:
  #228  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:19 PM
annalia's Avatar
annalia annalia is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni777 View Post
I was talking about on the witness stand during the trial.

I guess because I'm from Central florida and I had the distinct priviledge of watching everything on TV I got a very different opinion of GA and CA. The couple of days after the initial 911 calls I was very sympathic towards them and felt bad...but that all changed very rapidly. I don't trust either one of them. Their stories changed and obstructed the investigation. They may be living high on the hog at the moment but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that justice will be served to Casey and GA and CA too.... and it will far better justice than any prison time or LWOP.

I agree about that Anthony's, including even Lee. They tried to protect Casey, at first from denial, then did what they could to keep her from getting the DP, Cindy was the biggest liar of all.

BUT the big difference is that it all happened afterwards, there is still not one shred of evidence that points to George or anyone other than casey as being the ones that harmed and disposed of caylee. OR that they knew what happened to caylee.

I also don't think some of the accusations of george having lied were even lies, it was different perceptions, some thinking that he looked shifty. just because he didn't repeat the same thing verbatim doesn't make it a lie when the end resut was still the same.

Cindy and espcially Casey's lies were proven lies. How all of casey's lies can be excused really leaves me shaking my head.
JMHO
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to annalia For This Useful Post:
  #229  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:19 PM
Sustained's Avatar
Sustained Sustained is offline
Justice for Travis
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Johns Creek
Posts: 1,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni777 View Post
I was talking about on the witness stand during the trial.

I guess because I'm from Central florida and I had the distinct priviledge of watching everything on TV I got a very different opinion of GA and CA. The couple of days after the initial 911 calls I was very sympathic towards them and felt bad...but that all changed very rapidly. I don't trust either one of them. Their stories changed and obstructed the investigation. They may be living high on the hog at the moment but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that justice will be served to Casey and GA and CA too.... and it will far better justice than any prison time or LWOP.

I also live here in Orlando and have followed this case from Day One. It is not surprising to me at all the stories told by GA/CA/LA have changed over the years. Irregardless of what FCA did to Caylee, GA/CA/LA still love FCA and would do anything to cover for her, even lie on the witness stand under oath. Not only that, time changes your memory of certain events ... try remembering what you said to someone a year or two ago or what someone was wearing or what time someone left your house. I'd wager it would be tough to generate the same answers if you were asked when it happened, a year later, and finally three years later.

I personally think that all of the testimony by CA/GA/LA should have been thrown out by the jury. There was still plenty of circumstantial evidence to piece together and convict FCA of aggravated child abuse and felony murder.
__________________

DEFENDANT IS A LIAR + DEFENDANT'S KID GOES MISSING + DEFENDANT REPORTS KID MISSING AFTER 31 DAYS + KID IS FOUND DEAD = DEFENDANT KILLED KID
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sustained For This Useful Post:
  #230  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:20 PM
sacrablue sacrablue is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni777 View Post
My point was: Caylee wasn't still in the trunk and the car hadn't begun to stink...
Look Casey freaks out when George attempts to help with cans and wedge. Casey says take your Fing cans and backs out and drives away . George is left standing in shock wondering what that was all about. If this doesn't sound like Casey was covering up something I am sorry. George was not close enough to trunk to get a wiff or the wind was blowing the wrong way whatever...There was a dead body in trunk at some point of time and I find it impossible to think otherwise.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sacrablue For This Useful Post:
  #231  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:25 PM
eleni777 eleni777 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
[/b]

Apparently this particularly rare and out of production duct tape went walkiies from one of the security jobs George had a few years ago or so it was rumored. And when the LE searched the garage, they did find duct tape, but not this brand. It sounds like it was used up hanging posters at the meet and greet site.
Ok so GA stole the tape...is that why he didn't want to answer the question? Who cares where it came from? What, is he worried the SA going to charge him with petty theft? I doubt it. Who cares that it was used up hanging Find Caylee posters? At that point he didn't have any clue that Casey used it. But still he squirmmed around when it was mentioned...it was a shady, or better yet HINKEY, behavior at such a critical point. That behavior just reinforced Biaz's arguement in the eyes of jury. Everything used to help dispose of Caylee was taken from the Anthony house...even that discontinued duct tape. It isn't unreasonable to connect that dot to CASEY too.
  #232  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:25 PM
beccalecca1 beccalecca1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Posts: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppy199 View Post
CA washed the clothes its not hard to believe she also cleaned the shoes . Not far fetch considering she also gave the FBI the wrong brush for testing.The covering for her daughter started from day 31.IMO
I would buy that if all 22 pairs had no soil samples, but there were soil samples. Unless CA knew which shoes Casey was wearing, why wouldn't she wash all the shoes?

ETA: And, IMO, if CA knew which shoes she was wearing when Casey "dumped" the body, then CA would've known what happened.
The Following User Says Thank You to beccalecca1 For This Useful Post:
  #233  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:27 PM
beccalecca1 beccalecca1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Posts: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppy199 View Post
GA statement in the begin are what took place.IMO he later back tracked to save his undeserving daughter. Little did he know she would turn it back on him later or maybe they all knew exactly what was gonna happen to save his daughter.
Why wouldn't GA's statement on the witness stand be the actual truth on what happened?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beccalecca1 For This Useful Post:
  #234  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:30 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni777 View Post
Pfftt... they didn't charge CA.
If he was worried about perjury; he should have just flat out said the tape was in his garage like he did in his depo.
Meh, he wasn't asked where specifically the tape was - was it at home or at the meet and greet, and which tape were they talking about, and when - very confusing....
__________________
When there is Justice - there is Peace.
The Following User Says Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #235  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:30 PM
sacrablue sacrablue is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni777 View Post
Ok so GA stole the tape...is that why he didn't want to answer the question? Who cares where it came from? What, is he worried the SA going to charge him with petty theft? I doubt it. Who cares that it was used up hanging Find Caylee posters? At that point he didn't have any clue that Casey used it. But still he squirmmed around when it was mentioned...it was a shady, or better yet HINKEY, behavior at such a critical point. That behavior just reinforced Biaz's arguement in the eyes of jury. Everything used to help dispose of Caylee was taken from the Anthony house...even that discontinued duct tape. It isn't unreasonable to connect that dot to CASEY too.
I saw that. I think George hates Baez. George knew Baez had some dirt on him. I think George's testimony seemed bumpy at times because of his disdain for Baez. Can we really blame him?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sacrablue For This Useful Post:
  #236  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:32 PM
gngr~snap's Avatar
gngr~snap gngr~snap is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 9,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by beccalecca1 View Post
I looked at pg 11-13 from the link and I didn't see anything regarding the phone call at 3:03pm to the home from GA's cell. Did you see it?
This may be more clear


https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...zcDlwWWc&gid=0
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 616.jpg (82.1 KB, 7 views)
__________________
All posts are MOO

Last edited by gngr~snap; 07-25-2011 at 02:48 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:
  #237  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:34 PM
sacrablue sacrablue is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
Meh, he wasn't asked where specifically the tape was - was it at home or at the meet and greet, and which tape were they talking about, and when - very confusing....

Exactly, Baez knew George was ticked off at him so Baez's questions were very awkward and poorly worded so he could trip up George. It all turned out to be a waste of time as the jury got sucked up in this bogus junk and decided to fold their tents and go home.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sacrablue For This Useful Post:
  #238  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:34 PM
beccalecca1 beccalecca1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Posts: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
This may be more clear
No, the link was one of his first statements taken to LE. I was under the impression from the post that the link would provide an explanation behind that phone call, but I didn't find it on there. I know the call happened, just don't know why.
The Following User Says Thank You to beccalecca1 For This Useful Post:
  #239  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:36 PM
gngr~snap's Avatar
gngr~snap gngr~snap is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 9,194


https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...zcDlwWWc&gid=7
Didn't CA say KC was home at 7pm?
wonder why she was calling home then?
she called at 5(ish) too
__________________
All posts are MOO

Last edited by gngr~snap; 07-25-2011 at 02:51 PM. Reason: link
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:
  #240  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:36 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrablue View Post
I saw that. I think George hates Baez. George knew Baez had some dirt on him. I think George's testimony seemed bumpy at times because of his disdain for Baez. Can we really blame him?
WHAT?????

Baez publicly accuses George of the most vile crime a man can commit and you seriously think George hates Baez because he has some dirt on
George????

OMG! Baez didn't say this at the local grocery store - he described it in detail in front of the world with the TV cameras rolling.

That's it - time for me to take a vaca from this discussion!
__________________
When there is Justice - there is Peace.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #241  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:42 PM
eleni777 eleni777 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrablue View Post
Look Casey freaks out when George attempts to help with cans and wedge. Casey says take your Fing cans and backs out and drives away . George is left standing in shock wondering what that was all about. If this doesn't sound like Casey was covering up something I am sorry. George was not close enough to trunk to get a wiff or the wind was blowing the wrong way whatever...There was a dead body in trunk at some point of time and I find it impossible to think otherwise.
Oh I don''t refute that a dead Caylee was in the trunk at some point... But I'm just believe that if she was still in the trunk after 9 days baking in the July heat in Central Florida that smell would have been vomit inducing...and on 6/24 GA smelled nothing. If George was within a 20yard radius of that car up wind or not he would have smelled it.

Maybe we're thinking too inside the box... maybe Caylee was somewhere else and KC moved her to the swamp on Suburban after 6/24...that's why there was no smell on the 24th and the smell was so horrible on 6/27 that she had to dump the car.
  #242  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:45 PM
eleni777 eleni777 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrablue View Post
I saw that. I think George hates Baez. George knew Baez had some dirt on him. I think George's testimony seemed bumpy at times because of his disdain for Baez. Can we really blame him?
Yes, he had dirt on GA...the River Cruz affair.
No, we can't blame GA for being mad.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eleni777 For This Useful Post:
  #243  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:46 PM
annalia's Avatar
annalia annalia is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by beccalecca1 View Post
Why wouldn't GA's statement on the witness stand be the actual truth on what happened?
Why wouldn't Cindy's? Or Lee's?

It's a proven fact that Cindy lied. Lee was just as, if not more shady looking than George and Cindy, why did Lee look evasive, hesitating, stammering and acting as if he was hiding something?

It must mean that Lee and Cindy harmed and disposed of Caylee.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annalia For This Useful Post:
  #244  
Old 07-25-2011, 02:55 PM
pcrum12 pcrum12 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by beccalecca1 View Post
I looked at pg 11-13 from the link and I didn't see anything regarding the phone call at 3:03pm to the home from GA's cell. Did you see it?
No - I can't find anywhere that he ever mentions that call ever.
The Following User Says Thank You to pcrum12 For This Useful Post:
  #245  
Old 07-25-2011, 03:02 PM
Baznme's Avatar
Baznme Baznme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains
Posts: 4,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrum12 View Post
I'm not sure if it was either. But why wouldn't the PT utilize that if it would help with the timeline. They insisted last person to see Caylee was George at 12:50 and thisWalmart sighting was around 4pm. So unless they discredited it they didn't have their timeline correct. I would think that the absolute time that the child was seen alive would be most important to the case. JMO
For whatever reason, they didn't use any statement from this guy that I know of so, the timeline of 12:50pm is what we got. Maybe this guy wasn't sure of the date so that would render his statement useless anyway. I don't know.
__________________
My posts are my opinion only.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:
  #246  
Old 07-25-2011, 03:04 PM
cuppy199's Avatar
cuppy199 cuppy199 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by beccalecca1 View Post
I would buy that if all 22 pairs had no soil samples, but there were soil samples. Unless CA knew which shoes Casey was wearing, why wouldn't she wash all the shoes?

ETA: And, IMO, if CA knew which shoes she was wearing when Casey "dumped" the body, then CA would've known what happened.
Well it wouldn't be hard to figure out considering they were in the car with the clothes that CA washed because they smelled.
__________________
"Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuppy199 For This Useful Post:
  #247  
Old 07-25-2011, 03:07 PM
Baznme's Avatar
Baznme Baznme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains
Posts: 4,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by beccalecca1 View Post
I don't think leaving your child at the bottom of the stairs to their babysitter/day care provider/nanny constitutes as child neglect, but I believe (after being informed repeatedly ) the reason for the original child neglect charge was because she claimed her child was missing for 31 days prior to it being reported. I can rationalize with that. I can't rationalize with you leaving your child with someone to watch them, something happens while in the other person's care and you're automatically charged with neglect. I've never heard of such a thing happening and don't believe such a thing would happen (unless you're leaving your child with a known criminal, drug addict, someone intoxicated, someone known by CPS to be harmful for children, etc).
OR someone that does not exist. That was my point! Don't put words in my mouth that I never said to argue your point please. We know why KC was charged with child neglect, so why are we beating the proverbial dead horse on that issue?
__________________
My posts are my opinion only.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:
  #248  
Old 07-25-2011, 03:10 PM
beccalecca1 beccalecca1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Posts: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by annalia View Post
Why wouldn't Cindy's? Or Lee's?

It's a proven fact that Cindy lied. Lee was just as, if not more shady looking than George and Cindy, why did Lee look evasive, hesitating, stammering and acting as if he was hiding something?

It must mean that Lee and Cindy harmed and disposed of Caylee.
I'm referring to GA though. I have a hard time believing CA had any knowledge of Caylee's accident/non-accident prior to hearing from her attorney what was going to be said in court. GA usually allows CA to do all the talking when it came to media, jail visits, etc.... taking the lime light off himself. CA, IMO, would've slipped up in the first jail visits (before they knew the conversations would be released) if she had any knowledge of what happened. So, although CA lied, I don't find it suspect.

Lee was barely in the picture prior to this, and even during this. In the very beginning Lee was around, but after Caylee's body was discovered he distanced himself greatly. Plus, throughout the whole investigation, he didn't appear to be shady, he seemed very forthcoming with whatever information he could share, etc. I don't suspect him either.

I do suspect GA though. If you watch his breathing patterns during the "media is saying Caylee drowned in the pool... Surprise, Surprise" conversation, he takes pretty deep breaths when they're talking. There are other things I've noticed about him too, but that's just one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beccalecca1 For This Useful Post:
  #249  
Old 07-25-2011, 03:11 PM
beccalecca1 beccalecca1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Posts: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppy199 View Post
Well it wouldn't be hard to figure out considering they were in the car with the clothes that CA washed because they smelled.
But Casey was in and out of the house from 6/16 on. The only shoes I saw in the car were heels, and I doubt she'd be out dumping a body in those.
  #250  
Old 07-25-2011, 03:15 PM
cuppy199's Avatar
cuppy199 cuppy199 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by beccalecca1 View Post
Why wouldn't GA's statement on the witness stand be the actual truth on what happened?
Actually it was to what he remembered. My point was that all the stories that came out from GA mouth after the shock warn off was all to protect KA. Im sure having CA breath down his back didnt help any.IMO Everyone enables KA first her parents and then the jury. LE hasn't seen the last of KA IMO.
__________________
"Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family
The Following User Says Thank You to cuppy199 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If you agree or disagree with the verdict, let us know why JBean Caylee Anthony 2 years old 1347 07-24-2011 04:14 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:05 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!