Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
OR someone that does not exist. That was my point! Don't put words in my mouth that I never said to argue your point please. We know why KC was charged with child neglect, so why are we beating the proverbial dead horse on that issue?
This conversation is dealing with the jury's questioning on who was the caretaker at the time. There was a post that stated that no matter who/where Caylee was, Casey is ALWAYS considered the caretaker. IMO, that's just not true. Casey is always the legal guardian, but not the caretaker if she's leaving her child with another adult to watch. And, IMO, it doesn't matter if she's leaving the child at the bottom of the stairs with the babysitter/nanny, or if she's dropping her off in the house, or if it's an understanding that her father is watching her child while she's getting ready for work. In her story, she left her child with the nanny and that wouldn't constitute as child neglect if that nanny went and kidnapped her child immediately after Casey left.

Now, not reporting your child missing is a different story.
The Following User Says Thank You to beccalecca1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Justice for Travis

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccalecca1 View Post
I'm referring to GA though. I have a hard time believing CA had any knowledge of Caylee's accident/non-accident prior to hearing from her attorney what was going to be said in court. GA usually allows CA to do all the talking when it came to media, jail visits, etc.... taking the lime light off himself. CA, IMO, would've slipped up in the first jail visits (before they knew the conversations would be released) if she had any knowledge of what happened. So, although CA lied, I don't find it suspect.

Lee was barely in the picture prior to this, and even during this. In the very beginning Lee was around, but after Caylee's body was discovered he distanced himself greatly. Plus, throughout the whole investigation, he didn't appear to be shady, he seemed very forthcoming with whatever information he could share, etc. I don't suspect him either.

I do suspect GA though. If you watch his breathing patterns during the "media is saying Caylee drowned in the pool... Surprise, Surprise" conversation, he takes pretty deep breaths when they're talking. There are other things I've noticed about him too, but that's just one.
What do you suspect GA of ?

Covering up an accident/drowning and not calling 911 ? For what reason ... to protect FCA from CA ? So FCA sits in jail for 3 years with the DP on the table for an accident ?

Covering up a murder ? Do you honestly think GA would have let that little girl be eaten by animals in the woods ?

Actually killing Caylee ? So far-fetched for a loving grandfather I won't bother to address it ....

DEFENDANT IS A LIAR + DEFENDANT'S KID GOES MISSING + DEFENDANT REPORTS KID MISSING AFTER 31 DAYS + KID IS FOUND DEAD = DEFENDANT KILLED KID
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sustained For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
WHAT?????

Baez publicly accuses George of the most vile crime a man can commit and you seriously think George hates Baez because he has some dirt on
George????

OMG! Baez didn't say this at the local grocery store - he described it in detail in front of the world with the TV cameras rolling.

That's it - time for me to take a vaca from this discussion!
Wow..I am talking about the love-in Geoerge had..that's all.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sustained View Post
What do you suspect GA of ?

Covering up an accident/drowning and not calling 911 ? For what reason ... to protect FCA from CA ? So FCA sits in jail for 3 years with the DP on the table for an accident ?

Covering up a murder ? Do you honestly think GA would have let that little girl be eaten by animals in the woods ?

Actually killing Caylee ? So far-fetched for a loving grandfather I won't bother to address it ....
I'm not saying George is guilty of anything...

No one got on the stand and said Casey was a horrible mother... NOT ONE PERSON. They all said the exact opposite. yet we all believe that she went from loving mother to child killer in 0-60 seconds. Why is such a stretch that an apparently loving grandparent could do it too?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eleni777 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 03:24 PM

Quote:
But Casey was in and out of the house from 6/16 on. The only shoes I saw in the car were heels, and I doubt she'd be out dumping a body in those.
CA removed the clothes and the shoes from the car before LE even took notice. I dont have a hard time believing the shoes were the ones she was wearing and they were't high heals. If KA didnt remove her clothes I doubt she did the shoes.JMO
Old 07-25-2011, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrablue View Post
Ok Casey handed the cans to George..is this the point? Was that court or dep remarks?
The link I posted is his depo. The point is Why Lie? If the can, the tape, whatever is NO BIG DEAL, then Why Lie? Unlike Cindy, George's lies did not cover for Casey. They only covered for George. And, he didn't just start lying after JB's OS. JMO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pcrum12 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni777 View Post
Yes, he did; SEVERAL times.
Links please.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrum12 View Post
Yep, I stand corrected on the I or SHE - had to listen to it over and over to actually be able to tell BUT, Exactly my point BBM in your post- he changed his story. JMO
Link please.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:29 PM

Quote:

No one got on the stand and said Casey was a horrible mother... NOT ONE PERSON. They all said the exact opposite. yet we all believe that she went from loving mother to child killer in 0-60 seconds. Why is such a stretch that an apparently loving grandparent could do it too?
Yes, I believe Casey can flash into rage if things are not to her liking. If she gets boxed in or is exposed to negative energy she seems to show extreme sorts of anger instantly. Padilla's helper noted some of this behavior.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sacrablue For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Links please.
There's the video of Greta on the Theories on what happened to Caylee thread where his story about the gas cans is very different from his depo. I don't know how to link to you'll have to go there.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrum12 View Post
The link I posted is his depo. The point is Why Lie? If the can, the tape, whatever is NO BIG DEAL, then Why Lie? Unlike Cindy, George's lies did not cover for Casey. They only covered for George. And, he didn't just start lying after JB's OS. JMO
I am with you. I am only good at solid evidence stuff. This human struggle and personality stuff is over my head.I want to understand why a young girl would want to dump her car?
The Following User Says Thank You to sacrablue For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 03:32 PM
Justice for Travis

Quote:

My post was a response to another post, not yours.

But while I'm at it ... what did GA have to gain by offing Caylee ? Versus the freedom to party that FCA would gain if Caylee were gone ? And also the chance to regain the attention of
her parents who doted on Caylee if Caylee were out of the picture ? IMO, there is no comparison ...

DEFENDANT IS A LIAR + DEFENDANT'S KID GOES MISSING + DEFENDANT REPORTS KID MISSING AFTER 31 DAYS + KID IS FOUND DEAD = DEFENDANT KILLED KID
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sustained For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 03:37 PM

Quote:
There's the video of Greta on the Theories on what happened to Caylee thread where his story about the gas cans is very different from his depo. I don't know how to link to you'll have to go there.
Thats in the media not in court. Not any diffent then when CA and GA started saying the car smelt like garbage.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:40 PM

Quote:
I looked at pg 11-13 from the link and I didn't see anything regarding the phone call at 3:03pm to the home from GA's cell. Did you see it?
Beginning on Page 11, Line 21 http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_ant...ony080408.html

21 (DETECTIVE EDWARDS)

22 Q. Uh huh (Affirmative). During this time frame, from talking to your wife

23 she's playing hell trying to get your daughter locked down on where

24 she is and where the child is.

25 A. Most definitely.

1 Q. Um, did you yourself have conversations over the phone as well or

2 did your wife just run lead on that?

3 A. No I, I know I called her a few different times myself.

4 Q. (Inaudible).

5 A. I can't remember specific days but I'm sure we could bring up the old

6 phone records and they can be very specific of my cell phone cause I

7 would generally call her from my cell.

8 Q. Can you, and your cell George the number is?

9 A. [BLACKED OUT]

10 Q. Uh huh (Affirmative).

11 A. [BLACKED OUT]

12 Q. I have that in my phone already.

13 A. Okay.

14 Q. I don't know what I was thinking.

15 A. Matter of fact we were thinking about just going on the AT&T site and

16 just opening things up. Cause, cause some days I ask my wife, I say,

17 "Did you talk to Casey yet today," "No." I just op, opened a

18 (inaudible), "Hey where you at, what's going on." I've been

19 worried about her car cause it needed an oil change, she needed a

20 bunch of stuff done to it and I keep on, for the last few months I've

21 been saying, "When are you gonna get this done."

Now click on

22 Q. Did she ever, in the month of June particularly, did your daughter

23 ever give you the car to go have it fixed? Did you; were you ever in

24 possession of that car?

1 A. I offered to take it numerous times to get an oil change, run it over to

2 the Chevrolet dealership there on uh, 436 by the airport, but again,

3 "Dad I'll do it." I give her coupons for oil changes, just you name it.

Then click on the phone log for that day. It's the 9th call on the list. I see it as 26 seconds in duration but maybe I'm not seeing it correctly.

IMO - I think the prosecution should have given a lesson to jury in how sociopaths/psychopaths and those under their control think and lie.

Obviously, the jury did not understand.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to concentric For This Useful Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sustained View Post
My post was a response to another post, not yours.
We are all allowed to contribute our thoughts to any and all posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eleni777 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 03:43 PM
Justice for Travis

Quote:
We are all allowed to contribute our thoughts to any and all posts.
Sure and I just added my comments to yours ...

The Following User Says Thank You to Sustained For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
GA called Casey's Cell at 3:03 or 3:04 depending on what document you use. Then Casey called GA at his work # an hour later and again after 4 attempts to get Cindy
Old 07-25-2011, 03:46 PM

Quote:
I looked at pg 11-13 from the link and I didn't see anything regarding the phone call at 3:03pm to the home from GA's cell. Did you see it?
GA called Casey's cell at 3:03 or 3:04 depending on what document you use. Then Casey called GA at his work # an hour later and again after 4 attempts to get Cindy
The Following User Says Thank You to pcrum12 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 03:47 PM
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrablue View Post
Yes, I believe Casey can flash into rage if things are not to her liking. If she gets boxed in or is exposed to negative energy she seems to show extreme sorts of anger instantly. Padilla's helper noted some of this behavior.
As she did in this clip: http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Americka For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2011, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Yeah but from all the experts that whole bottle of fabreeze would never be able to mask the smell of decomp.
and.....that's why the car still stinks today.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni777

Not directed at you just using the comment in bold to make my point. It happens everyday just because it might seem they are good mothers doesn't mean something didnt change in those 0-60 seconds. Susan Smith was said to be a great mom and all it took was a man. IMO if Casey was such a great mom then she had to show love and caring in front of others for Caylee. But according to the DT she was unable to show normal emotions because she was abused thats why she supposely party for 31 days after Caylee death. If she was capable of showing Caylee love in front of others then she was more then capable of greiving for her daughter yet she showed nothing.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:01 PM

Quote:
I've already quoted the depo and linked the video earlier in this thread. The stories match.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Link please.
I've linked both the video and depo on here several times. Look up thread. Should be able to find.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:09 PM

Quote:
I've already quoted the depo and linked the video earlier in this thread. The stories match.
Yes I know -- And I've corrected my post. As well as explained several times on several post that it took me 3 times to watch the video to hear SHE instead of I and that I STAND CORRECTED. I WAS WRONG ON THE VIDEO. HE DOES SAY SHE opened the trunk.
The Following User Says Thank You to pcrum12 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread