Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Located Forum Discussion

Notices

Located Forum Discussion Discussion for those who were missing and are now located

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 09:35 PM
WS Super Moderator

NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 - #3

Please continue here.

Thread #1
Thread #2

I don't even know to this day what I meant by what I said.
Casey Anthony, bankruptcy/Zenaida Gonzalez deposition, 01/23/2014

Last edited by summer_breeze; 08-01-2011 at 07:11 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Verified Juanette

I would really like to straighten out this info about the two, possibly two, older brothers. If I understand this correctly, she had a half brother by her mom, and he is 18 and lives with the family. And then she also had Kevin, in his early 20's, who was the son of her SF. And he perhaps lived in a separate apt. in the house. And he may have owned the red truck?

Is this correct so far?

If this is correct, then am going to be looking more closely at the stepbrother with the red truck.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
I would really like to straighten out this info about the two, possibly two, older brothers. If I understand this correctly, she had a half brother by her mom, and he is 18 and lives with the family. And then she also had Kevin, in his early 20's, who was the son of her SF. And he perhaps lived in a separate apt. in the house. And he may have owned the red truck?

Is this correct so far?

If this is correct, then am going to be looking more closely at the stepbrother with the red truck.
From my understanding, that is correct. Not 100% that KM is the SFs, but I will go see if I see anything about that. Where I read that he may have his own apt (that was "taped off"--Not sure if they meant the apt specifically, or just the whole house) and that he is 23. And many other unfavorable post. Name calling and such.

ETA: And that he was the one that owned the truck. Along with posters who said they saw it on a flatbed with state tropper in front of flatbed and behind the day it was seized. Same poster also poster when he saw "Crime truck headed south" right before that was reported as having arrived
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to HRCODEPINK For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post

Is this correct so far?

I don't know; it seems as though Kevin has a whole other last name, right?
Old 07-30-2011, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
I don't know; it seems as though Kevin has a whole other last name, right?
Yes, starts with M.

You have no idea how I wish that I could post these open facebooks.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HRCODEPINK For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 09:58 PM

I'm adding these pics for comparison. Celina has the potential to grow into a beautiful young woman - photographically wise...

This pic is from her fb account. It shows her true teeth. There are pictures circulating that actually make her look like she's missing a front tooth. She's not. Her teeth are just in that 11 y/o awkward stage where they are crooked & have a gap. This is very normal for most kids that end up getting braces.

Now this next pic shows exactly how photogenic Celina is. She's quite pretty, actually if her teeth were fixed she'd be model material, especially considering her height & build. This is from her Friends & Family album on her fb.

Old 07-30-2011, 09:59 PM

Thanks for the new thread... A previous poster had asked about the description of Celina's clothing. The description of the clothing was given as "last seen wearing ", so it sounds as though her SF , and perhaps her mom gave the clothing description. IIRC, LE did say that no personal items were missing from her room.

That far north,is it still somewhat light at 9pm ish ? TIA...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to liz b. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:00 PM
*~a mere mortal~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRCODEPINK View Post
Yes, starts with M.

You have no idea how I wish that I could post these open facebooks.
If u go all the way down Celina's wall, there's a pic of her, a Kevin and kayla. I wonder if this is him?? Someone comments that it is Kevin with his little sisters...

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deelytful1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:02 PM

Knowing that I shouldn't put too much stock into what I have seen, and knowing the AAG's way of working things, I still can't help but wonder if info about SF was put out there to draw attention away from KM and make him feel more comfortable.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to HRCODEPINK For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:06 PM
*~a mere mortal~*

Alot of people hate KM though and if he was living in the house... plus, we haven't heard a thing about him in the news!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deelytful1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
Thanks for the new thread... A previous poster had asked about the description of Celina's clothing. The description of the clothing was given as "last seen wearing ", so it sounds as though her SF , and perhaps her mom gave the clothing description. IIRC, LE did say that no personal items were missing from her room.

That far north,is it still somewhat light at 9pm ish ? TIA...
Not light at 9pm...not pitch black either, somewhere in between & cooler, not even 70's here... 70 degrees that is .

Last edited by lauramags; 07-30-2011 at 10:13 PM. Reason: lack of communication
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lauramags For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:12 PM
I may lean, but I sit on a fence

I can't quote it, but I read that KM is the son of someone that CC's Mom used to date and that he lives with her now.
It was on one of the CC Missing FB pages as a comment.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/CELINACASSMISSING

but remember this is a RUMOR

Last edited by elmomom; 07-30-2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Link added, added rumor warning
Old 07-30-2011, 10:21 PM
*~a mere mortal~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmomom View Post
I can't quote it, but I read that KM is the son of someone that CC's Mom used to date and that he lives with her now.
It was on one of the CC Missing FB pages as a comment.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/CELINACASSMISSING
THAT'S why she calls him her brother!! It's all coming together now!!

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to deelytful1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:22 PM

a comment answering a question about the red truck (paraphrased):
The red truck belongs to someone who lives with them, and as of last nite, he is not a suspect and has passed lie detector tests.

same link, before the post I talked about before. this was posted 12 hours ago.

and remember this is just a rumor.

Last edited by elmomom; 07-30-2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: time of post added, replaced quote with parapharse, added rumor warning
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:32 PM

Ok, seriously, I am going to fail my midterms tomorrow. I may be back tonight to post more later. I still have 8 relatives pages open to go through that are not private and if I do't walk away I am going to blow my GPA up. Take good notes if anything happens!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HRCODEPINK For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:36 PM
Kind words do not cost much

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/1897...nounced-fe.htm

reward up to 30K now.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:39 PM
WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Just a reminder.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:40 PM

If you scroll and scroll and scroll on CC's page, you will find a link to her picture album "family and pets". In it there are at least 2 pictures of her with KM. She looks very close with him and seems to really love him/get along with him. Also, they look a lot alike. They really seem like brother/sister in a good way. IMHO based on what I see.

eta: oh, and there is a picture of him above on this page

Last edited by elmomom; 07-30-2011 at 10:51 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:52 PM

But they (Celina and KM) are not related? If he is the son of her mother's ex, according to a rumor?
Old 07-30-2011, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
But they (Celina and KM) are not related? If he is the son of her mother's ex, according to a rumor?
according to the rumor he is the son of someone that her mother dated. So, yes. But he lives with her now. But they do really look alike IMHO. So who knows?? But I can think of some ways that could happen, depending on when CC's Mom started dating KM's Dad.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 10:59 PM

Private Investigator Weighs In On Missing Child

"One of the things we are looking at is every single possibility that is out there to get someone to give up information is crucial," said Don Nason, a former law enforcement officer who now runs an investigative center for missing children and cold cases. Nason says that a cash reward can often times produce vital information. "The next step here (is) giving some money out and seeing if anyone is going to come forward. Someone who otherwise wouldn't come forward without the money," said Nason.

"Usually the family is out there talking. I'm not sure why they are not. It could be that the FBI has asked them not to for some reason. I normally like to see the family out there pleading for anyone who knows information to come out there and talk," said Nason.

Full article: http://www.wmur.com/r/28718208/detail.html
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bullwinkle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 11:10 PM

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 11:21 PM
*~a mere mortal~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullwinkle View Post
Private Investigator Weighs In On Missing Child

"One of the things we are looking at is every single possibility that is out there to get someone to give up information is crucial," said Don Nason, a former law enforcement officer who now runs an investigative center for missing children and cold cases. Nason says that a cash reward can often times produce vital information. "The next step here (is) giving some money out and seeing if anyone is going to come forward. Someone who otherwise wouldn't come forward without the money," said Nason.

"Usually the family is out there talking. I'm not sure why they are not. It could be that the FBI has asked them not to for some reason. I normally like to see the family out there pleading for anyone who knows information to come out there and talk," said Nason.

Full article: http://www.wmur.com/r/28718208/detail.html
I wonder why the FBI might ask the family NOT to talk to the media?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deelytful1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 11:26 PM
Kind words do not cost much

LE (maybe FBI I can't remember for sure) has asked family in other cases not to speak to the media. I'm trying to wrack my brain remembering which ones. Anyone know offhand?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 11:43 PM
On Time Out

Maybe their thoughts processes are disorganized and they can't speak coherently to the media? Stress is linked with acute psychotic episodes in schizophrenics.

Last edited by Pensfan; 07-30-2011 at 11:55 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pensfan For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread