Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Located Forum Discussion

Notices

Located Forum Discussion Discussion for those who were missing and are now located


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #226  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:00 PM
peace9274's Avatar
peace9274 peace9274 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,045
[quote=The Farm;6972737]
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace9274 View Post


Yikes.
LOL ... That's what I say!
The Following User Says Thank You to peace9274 For This Useful Post:
  #227  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:02 PM
Pensfan Pensfan is offline
On Time Out
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
Adam Laro is her father's name.

Question for the experts. With paranoid schizophrenia, isn't promiscuity common? TIA!!
No, that is not a symptom. Schizophrenics are frequently socially withdrawn. You may be thinking of bipolar disorder.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pensfan For This Useful Post:
  #228  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:05 PM
The Farm's Avatar
The Farm The Farm is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace9274 View Post
Celina's personal FB page has been removed completely
and she is no longer a FB friend of her sister, KL or of KM's
I found the lunchonette on one of the CC missing pages. It looked familiar and I think I have been there.

I am sure the FBI has already gone through every computer thing possible and they removed her page.
  #229  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:05 PM
peace9274's Avatar
peace9274 peace9274 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,045
OR Maybe....
Mr Laro was married before and he and the then Mrs Laro had KL.
Mr Laro then got out of that marriage/relationship.
The 1st Mrs Laro is gone, sick, died, so KL is with Mr Laro & Louise.
Then Mr Laro & Louise had a relationship & had CC.
They break-up & Mr Laro is too disabled to take KL with him,
so she stays withn Louise & CC & KM.

Never mind....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peace9274 For This Useful Post:
  #230  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:08 PM
The Farm's Avatar
The Farm The Farm is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleuthie_lu View Post
I'm going out on a limb I don't usually go out on. Once in a great while I get a "feeling" about something and just have to run with it.

That's all this is...a feeling.

Is there a store in the town that is open late? I just sense a girl (even that young on a summer night in a small town) slipping out because of boredom or heat. Walking down a quiet short road to a store and perhaps stopping on the way to sit near water.
I'm thinking this could be an accident and she fell into the river. I also think her body will be found in another few days on the Vermont side of the river.

I thought I read somewhere the whole town is shut down by 9pm. I know most of them are not even open that late. Alot of the people that run these little stores also have farms and do other things too.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Farm For This Useful Post:
  #231  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:16 PM
The Farm's Avatar
The Farm The Farm is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,641
If she was as timid and shy as everyone is saying and afraid of the dark I just can't believe that she went for a walk in the dark at or after 9pm and fell into water. It is not ringing true with me. The more I think of it the more it is not making sense.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Farm For This Useful Post:
  #232  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:24 PM
liz b. liz b. is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
where did you read about Celina's behavior in chat rooms?
I haven't even read that she went into any chat rooms at all?
It is upthread. Supposedly a person in charge of some chatroom ( do chatrooms have someone like a moderator ? ) stated that Celina gave her age as 16,18 and 20. I'm not familiar with chatrooms,but that was what I read.Go back a bit and you will see it...MOO
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to liz b. For This Useful Post:
  #233  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:24 PM
peace9274's Avatar
peace9274 peace9274 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Farm View Post
If she was as timid and shy as everyone is saying and afraid of the dark I just can't believe that she went for a walk in the dark at or after 9pm and fell into water. It is not ringing true with me. The more I think of it the more it is not making sense.
I just don't get the feeling that she'd go walking that late by herself.
I get that she was less shy on the computer than in RL & met someone,
a predator maybe, that she agreed to meet.

Or, she was just outside her door (the side basement one), in the yard that's
next to the Spa/Restaurant's parking lot, and a trucker saw her & kidnapped her.

She may have been practicing cartwheels or playing with her kitten or just getting
fresh air, when she was lured over to the truck.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peace9274 For This Useful Post:
  #234  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:26 PM
HRCODEPINK's Avatar
HRCODEPINK HRCODEPINK is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,172
[quote=peace9274;6972655]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
Yes, it is. I tried to post that earlier this afternoon in response to the post about local LE with the names Noyes and Cass.

According to the FB pages of LN's cousins, her family name is Cass. So the sheriff in Colebrook is LN's cousin.

What is her biological father's name?[/quote]

BBM

Adam Laro is Celina's bio father, as far as I know.
He's the one who gave the presser & calls himself
Daddy, when speaking out to her.

Total Speculation:
How's this.....
Louisa is born Louisa Cass.
She marries/has relationship with Mr Mullaney & has her son KM, who is now 20(?)
Louisa then marries/has relationship with Adam Laro & has KL, who is now 16(?)
Louisa gets preg again, with Mr L. as father, they break up & Louisa takes back/has kept her
maiden name & she has CC.

But Louisa is in another relationship, isn't sure who the bio dad is, has CC, gives her the Cass
last name & later realizes that Laro is actually the bio dad. Whew!

Oh yeah... Louisa meets SF, WN & marries him last October, and becomes LCLN
Based on some of the things that I have seen that I cannot post at this time, I have strong reason to believe that KM is actually 23 years old. More than just the facebooks, but please take with a grain of salt at the moment and use the info for whatever you choose, because as of this moment it is nothing more than rumor, but in my opinion ONLY, I have strong reason to believe that he is, in fact, 23 years old, if that helps anything.

Super busy. Have one more midterm due in by midnight and I am trying to cram what little I can for it now. Be back when it is done to check and see if anything has happened! I know you will all take good notes! Thank you to everyone who is staying on top of this. I never thought that having to do school work would be the chore it has been since the start of CFCA's trial to now!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HRCODEPINK For This Useful Post:
  #235  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:28 PM
concentric's Avatar
concentric concentric is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,055
IMO - She posted to someone that she was thinking about taking walk while she was listening to that rather provocative song, about it getting hot in here, lyrics posted in the first thread. Almost seems like a "cue" inviting a certain admirer that she could possibly be available for an encounter. And by that I'm saying what she had in mind as an 11 yr. old such as "romance" and what the other person had in mind could be two vastly different encounters.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to concentric For This Useful Post:
  #236  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:31 PM
claudicici's Avatar
claudicici claudicici is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,806
I still have a feeling IF she left it was because she was scared of SF.....
I just have a feeling that would make most sense to me with the SF's comment "get your butt home" as if he is upset and knows exactly why she left and now her bio dad making the public plea letting her know he is better,he'll be there for her,he'll protect her....just IMO and a feeling I have....
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to claudicici For This Useful Post:
  #237  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:31 PM
sreshowtime's Avatar
sreshowtime sreshowtime is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,354
I am going back to FB and find where someone had posted finding Cc /regarding age & being in chat & games.
It was on one of the search for CC pages, the one where people were asking about coming to search & LE was taking names for volunteer searchers if needed, if anyone else runs across it
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sreshowtime For This Useful Post:
  #238  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:35 PM
WideOpen's Avatar
WideOpen WideOpen is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 1,270
I am still curious what we know about the other family where Celina had spent the night. Is this also the same family friend who made a 2nd 911 call?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WideOpen For This Useful Post:
  #239  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:36 PM
NHGirl79 NHGirl79 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 43
Thread 3 already...I was hoping we wouldn't need a thread 3 I'm just catching up again. Glad that we heard from her bio dad today and that he's apparently in better health that he was earlier on.

I don't really have any thoughts or theories to add that haven't already been discussed by all you wonderful sleuths. I just wanted to throw in a FWIW here.

Regarding the family not talking to the media...I don't find it that odd for LE to tell them not to or for them not to want to, especially in these parts. Many people up here have "old school" mentalities when it comes to public attention and media...they're quite cynical about it. They don't always see the media as a tool to be used to their advantage but rather as a bunch of nosy busy bodies feeding the minds of the curious public who can't stand not knowing all the latest gossip. It's not just here, but it's also like that in many of the more rural communities where people are still more tightly rooted to the old ways than others in larger more progressive communities. They were taught to be more reserved and to shy away from large scale attention because "fame" is dangerous to the ego and makes one vulnerable to exploitation.

My Dad and many of my family member from generations before me feel that way and would probably act the same way. When he sees something like this in the news (especially those cases that are plastered all over the news constantly for long periods of time, like with Caylee), he always grumbles about how the media is a bunch of vultures looking for a story to feed the curious minds of the public, who disguise their nosiness as concern and sympathy. He thinks families would want to be left alone at a time like this (because that's how he would react) and that media should just let LE do their jobs. He sees it as exploiting people for entertainment during a time when they're fragile. Even if it was his kid/grandkid he would probably still feel that starting his own public crusade would not be helpful. He would likely feel that beyond cooperating with LE that there was nothing he could do and it was in their hands. Unfortunately, he and many others I know, were raised to feel powerless as common citizens, and were taught to let LE and the professionals handle things like this. People weren't made to feel as empowered decades and generations ago as they are today.

And he can't understand why people like us would want to hear about such horrible things constantly and sees it as "dwelling" on things. He thinks we're just obsessed with the sensationalism of these stories. He says it's the same as when people drive by an accident and can't look away because they just have to know what's going on. He feels most people don't do it out of concern, but rather out of nosiness and that they don't "need" to know what happened because it's not their business. If he's around when I watch the news or NG, JVM, etc...he's always saying "Why do you want to keep hearing about such sad things? I want to think happy thoughts." He doesn't understand how we can listen to such horrible details and not need to change the channel. He doesn't realize that ignoring horrible things doesn't make them go away, not happen, or keep them from happening in his life. And he especially despises people like NG and JVM and thinks they are "drama queens" who over-exaggerate things and exploit people's personal tragedies for ratings. Honestly, I have to admit, I think he's somewhat right with that last thought.

And unfortunately, many LE feel that way too, and not just in areas like this. I have a BA in Criminal justice, though I don't actually work in the field...and I can remember many class discussions and professor warnings (our professors did have years of experience in the field before teaching) about the negative affects media coverage (especially too much) and how it can often do more harm than good for a case. I somewhat agree with that...and I think we've all seen those negative effects with cases like Casey Anthony, the first OJ trial, and many other cases that became high-profile. You'll notice the most high-profile cases almost always result in acquittals or mistrials...and I don't think it's just because many of the defendants in these cases are well off financially (though it doesn't help matters). I believe a lot of it is because of the high levels of media coverage that make it impossible to find a jury of 12 people who haven't already made up their mind or heard so much stuff that they CAN"T make up their mind.

I'm not saying this is the case with CC's family, just that it's possible IMO. It could also be why they have put up no trespassing signs...because they might feel like people's intentions aren't genuine and that the media/public don't want to help, they just want to be nosy. I think it's important for us to remember that not everybody thinks/feels the same ways we do about the media. We understand that gray area...where we are aware of the potential dangers of media involvement but we also know that media coverage and public involvement can be helpful if done properly. Unfortunately not everybody understands that.

Of course I haven't counted out that maybe the SF's schizophrenia is more the reason for the paranoia...and they're all just nutso and one/some of them are possibly involved. I also haven't counted out that maybe LE told them not to because LE feels the way I just described. And I've even considered that maybe LE told them not to because they have shown to have a poor ability to speak and say the right things in the few limited dealings they had with media in the beginning...and maybe LE believes their speaking will do more harm than good. I just don't know anymore. I wish we had some answers but I just keep hoping that LE knows more than us and more than they're telling us. Unfortunately it doesn't help all of us here that are genuinely trying to help.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to NHGirl79 For This Useful Post:
  #240  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:37 PM
A_News_Junkie A_News_Junkie is offline
Retired
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
Yes her Daddy spoke.

He said they are all wondering where his daughter is.
He said if Celina can hear him, that Daddy is okay now. He is recovering and he wants her to come home.
He asked anyone who might know anything to please call.
He thanked everyone for their time.

He looked exhausted.

I'm sure the video will be up later. Him talking is the biggest news in her case a while.

http://www.wmur.com/index.html
I just saw the video.
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...35/detail.html
__________________

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:
  #241  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:37 PM
liz b. liz b. is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
And for obvious reasons, people don't leave alive without their shoes. Perps seem to forget about the shoes and have to scramble for a made up description. Some husbands have even claimed women left barefoot. In the Hailey Dunn case it's black shoes, pink shoes, black flip flops, etc. etc.
From memory,and I could be mistaken, I read that she was wearing some kind of blue shoes. I know when I read the description that they sounded like streeet shoes.Outdoor shoes. The report I read definately did not describe the shoes as flip flops.

I had originally mentioned her shoes and pullover because it was stated earlier that LE believed that she had slept in her bed at some point that night. But, she was described as last seen wearing the pink blouse and pink pullover with blue shorts. And shoes.

When I think of it, what if someone came in while she was still dressed,and there was a struggle,which resulted in her bedclothes being pulled around.Making it look like she had been sleeping in her bed ? IDK...MOO
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to liz b. For This Useful Post:
  #242  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:39 PM
peace9274's Avatar
peace9274 peace9274 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
It is upthread. Supposedly a person in charge of some chatroom ( do chatrooms have someone like a moderator ? ) stated that Celina gave her age as 16,18 and 20. I'm not familiar with chatrooms,but that was what I read.Go back a bit and you will see it...MOO

I read it too... it was an owner of one of the very 1st "Find Celina" -support Facebook pages.
She said that she was able to go way back & she saw that Celina had posted her age as 16 & 20,
but couldn't tell with whom she was chatting.

I just went to look, but got tired. The owner/MOD was Renee Anders or something like that and a
very pretty blonde. She was telling others what to do in helping to find CC... prayers, posters, etc...
& just giving support to those who were writing on the wall.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peace9274 For This Useful Post:
  #243  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:41 PM
concentric's Avatar
concentric concentric is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,055
Tried to find this case on Websleuths, but didn't. This is in MO. It is about a 13 yr. old who searched for someone online, etc. to take her away from her situation. Thankfully, she was found alive.

http://articles.kspr.com/2011-07-17/safe-place_29785556

She made multiple attempts to be picked up by strangers possibly via phone, text, Internet and/or Facebook.

In attempts to be picked up from her home, it is known that Layton had contact with at least one sex offender.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to concentric For This Useful Post:
  #244  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:49 PM
The Farm's Avatar
The Farm The Farm is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHGirl79 View Post
Thread 3 already...I was hoping we wouldn't need a thread 3 I'm just catching up again. Glad that we heard from her bio dad today and that he's apparently in better health that he was earlier on.

I don't really have any thoughts or theories to add that haven't already been discussed by all you wonderful sleuths. I just wanted to throw in a FWIW here.

Regarding the family not talking to the media...I don't find it that odd for LE to tell them not to or for them not to want to, especially in these parts. Many people up here have "old school" mentalities when it comes to public attention and media...they're quite cynical about it. They don't always see the media as a tool to be used to their advantage but rather as a bunch of nosy busy bodies feeding the minds of the curious public who can't stand not knowing all the latest gossip. It's not just here, but it's also like that in many of the more rural communities where people are still more tightly rooted to the old ways than others in larger more progressive communities. They were taught to be more reserved and to shy away from large scale attention because "fame" is dangerous to the ego and makes one vulnerable to exploitation.

My Dad and many of my family member from generations before me feel that way and would probably act the same way. When he sees something like this in the news (especially those cases that are plastered all over the news constantly for long periods of time, like with Caylee), he always grumbles about how the media is a bunch of vultures looking for a story to feed the curious minds of the public, who disguise their nosiness as concern and sympathy. He thinks families would want to be left alone at a time like this (because that's how he would react) and that media should just let LE do their jobs. He sees it as exploiting people for entertainment during a time when they're fragile. Even if it was his kid/grandkid he would probably still feel that starting his own public crusade would not be helpful. He would likely feel that beyond cooperating with LE that there was nothing he could do and it was in their hands. Unfortunately, he and many others I know, were raised to feel powerless as common citizens, and were taught to let LE and the professionals handle things like this. People weren't made to feel as empowered decades and generations ago as they are today.

And he can't understand why people like us would want to hear about such horrible things constantly and sees it as "dwelling" on things. He thinks we're just obsessed with the sensationalism of these stories. He says it's the same as when people drive by an accident and can't look away because they just have to know what's going on. He feels most people don't do it out of concern, but rather out of nosiness and that they don't "need" to know what happened because it's not their business. If he's around when I watch the news or NG, JVM, etc...he's always saying "Why do you want to keep hearing about such sad things? I want to think happy thoughts." He doesn't understand how we can listen to such horrible details and not need to change the channel. He doesn't realize that ignoring horrible things doesn't make them go away, not happen, or keep them from happening in his life. And he especially despises people like NG and JVM and thinks they are "drama queens" who over-exaggerate things and exploit people's personal tragedies for ratings. Honestly, I have to admit, I think he's somewhat right with that last thought.

And unfortunately, many LE feel that way too, and not just in areas like this. I have a BA in Criminal justice, though I don't actually work in the field...and I can remember many class discussions and professor warnings (our professors did have years of experience in the field before teaching) about the negative affects media coverage (especially too much) and how it can often do more harm than good for a case. I somewhat agree with that...and I think we've all seen those negative effects with cases like Casey Anthony, the first OJ trial, and many other cases that became high-profile. You'll notice the most high-profile cases almost always result in acquittals or mistrials...and I don't think it's just because many of the defendants in these cases are well off financially (though it doesn't help matters). I believe a lot of it is because of the high levels of media coverage that make it impossible to find a jury of 12 people who haven't already made up their mind or heard so much stuff that they CAN"T make up their mind.

I'm not saying this is the case with CC's family, just that it's possible IMO. It could also be why they have put up no trespassing signs...because they might feel like people's intentions aren't genuine and that the media/public don't want to help, they just want to be nosy. I think it's important for us to remember that not everybody thinks/feels the same ways we do about the media. We understand that gray area...where we are aware of the potential dangers of media involvement but we also know that media coverage and public involvement can be helpful if done properly. Unfortunately not everybody understands that.

Of course I haven't counted out that maybe the SF's schizophrenia is more the reason for the paranoia...and they're all just nutso and one/some of them are possibly involved. I also haven't counted out that maybe LE told them not to because LE feels the way I just described. And I've even considered that maybe LE told them not to because they have shown to have a poor ability to speak and say the right things in the few limited dealings they had with media in the beginning...and maybe LE believes their speaking will do more harm than good. I just don't know anymore. I wish we had some answers but I just keep hoping that LE knows more than us and more than they're telling us. Unfortunately it doesn't help all of us here that are genuinely trying to help.

I myself being a true New England Yankee understand completely what you are saying. It's just the way it is in much of our area.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Farm For This Useful Post:
  #245  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:56 PM
concentric's Avatar
concentric concentric is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
I still have a feeling IF she left it was because she was scared of SF.....
I just have a feeling that would make most sense to me with the SF's comment "get your butt home" as if he is upset and knows exactly why she left and now her bio dad making the public plea letting her know he is better,he'll be there for her,he'll protect her....just IMO and a feeling I have....
I supposed the SF's condition could have caused him to be explosive with regard to being verbally/physically punitive, or what he thought was disciplinary. Maybe he didn't approve of her online activities and her choice of music, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to concentric For This Useful Post:
  #246  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:56 PM
Boytwnmom's Avatar
Boytwnmom Boytwnmom is offline
Verified Attorney
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Berkshires, MA
Posts: 1,341
I agree and I know that 11

is under the age when you are supposed to have an account but I don't really find that itself worrisome. My boys are 13 and have accounts and so do all their friends and so do I and most of the other parents. We can all access our kids accounts and we are friends with them and I routinely go in and check everything they do on line. They are not allowed to delete the cache or history. I check their phones, ipods etc. Being a parent these days can be a little more complicated than when I was a kid. People in rural areas especially rely on the internet. It's really a fact of life and it just needs to be closely monitored and limited like anything else your kids do. Otherwise my two would watch youtube basketball and cute animal videos for hours.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
I agree, Ecco, about FB. My younger son is the about same age. He started his FB account at the beginning of the summer when his 15-year-old brother started one. He only has a few friends. The 15-year-old only has 35. The younger one rarely goes and when he does it is to answer quizzes like "What kind of character from Star Wars are you?" Or he posts very short comments to posts by family members.

I don't see anything or anyone suspicious on her FB page.
__________________



BOYTWNMOM
Quote:
Three things cannot long be hidden the sun, the moon, and the truth. -Confucious
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Boytwnmom For This Useful Post:
  #247  
Old 07-31-2011, 07:58 PM
elmomom elmomom is offline
I may lean, but I sit on a fence
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NYC transplant to rural PA
Posts: 2,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Farm View Post
I myself being a true New England Yankee understand completely what you are saying. It's just the way it is in much of our area.
I'm second generation European American, and raised in NYC. My folks would be the same exact way. I would be trying to use the media, but it isn't like I disagree with the sentiments. The media are vultures, and w/o a person having sophistication and knowing how to handle them, they can and do sensationalize everything they can. And NG is evil IMO. So the parents trying to stay under cover, especially with what the talk is out here, does not strike me as odd.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:
  #248  
Old 07-31-2011, 08:04 PM
peace9274's Avatar
peace9274 peace9274 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
I just saw it too. AL doesn't look at all like I pictured.
I see both CC & KL looking a bit like him.

AL looked very unstable, poor guy, and as though those around him
were somewhat worried about whether he could do it.

When Jane was speaking, his eyes blinked in time with what she was saying. He seemed to be medicated/sedated....

Despite that I've been able to get a lot of things done today, in between reading & commenting here.... I think I've been here too long.

It's just so easy to get caught up in some cases. This one more than others. Or prolly just because I've got so much more free time on my hands, since I retired. I didn't even spend this much time on the Caylee A case... & I read almost all the doc dumps & followed here, too.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peace9274 For This Useful Post:
  #249  
Old 07-31-2011, 08:05 PM
PlainJaneDoe's Avatar
PlainJaneDoe PlainJaneDoe is offline
Verified expert in neuroscience
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Who Dat Nation
Posts: 3,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Farm View Post
I myself being a true New England Yankee understand completely what you are saying. It's just the way it is in much of our area.
Not a proper Yankee, but this is the sense that I've had as well, at least about the family. I don't know if the FBI personnel would share this distrust of the media, or maybe (if they arent) try to adapt to this attitude instead of trying to force locals - whose cooperation and trust they need - too far out of their comfort zone. But the comments made on FB about the FBI asking someone (forget if it was friend or family) not to say anything except Celina's name & age and that they wanted her home seems to contradict the aversion to media - unless the commenter was wanting to give more info just to a friend, which may have been the case.
__________________
Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter)
  #250  
Old 07-31-2011, 08:05 PM
peace9274's Avatar
peace9274 peace9274 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
I just saw it too. AL doesn't look at all like I pictured.
I see both CC & KL looking a bit like him.

AL looked very unstable, poor guy, and as though those around him
were somewhat worried about whether he could do it.

When Jane was speaking, his eyes blinked in time with what she was saying.
He seemed to be medicated/sedated....

Despite that I've been able to get a lot of things done today, in between reading
& commenting here.... I think I've been here too long.

It's just so easy to get caught up in some cases. This one more than others.
Or prolly just because I've got so much more free time on my hands, since I retired.
I didn't even spend this much time on the Caylee A case...
& I read almost all the doc dumps & followed here, too, during that case.
The Following User Says Thank You to peace9274 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 Jul 2011 *Media Links* imamaze Located Timeline and Media Links 17 09-20-2011 08:40 PM
Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, West Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 Nandee63 Located! Information and Support 43 08-03-2011 07:37 PM
Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 - #2 bessie Located Forum Discussion 687 07-30-2011 09:37 PM
Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 - #1 KaylynnCouture Located Forum Discussion 707 07-28-2011 09:51 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!