Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2751  
Old 03-23-2012, 05:42 PM
Intermezzo's Avatar
Intermezzo Intermezzo is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bytown
Posts: 9,395
wenwe4
thanks for the posts!!!!
__________________
----------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------
"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:
  #2752  
Old 03-23-2012, 05:55 PM
cyberborg's Avatar
cyberborg cyberborg is offline
Seeking Justice for Victims
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Liverpool Branch
Posts: 5,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
60 days!!!!!! I knew something like this would happen. I don't think this judge EVER rules on the same day. 60 freaking days. And I bet we won't get a decision until the 60th day either!!!! GAH!
Obviously the Judge 'knows' based on filtering points from both sides today. I am sure that the Judge is now suffering from severe indigestion and heartburn that'll take some major time to recover from.

In all serioussness, the modus operandi seems to be wait until it all cools down and folks forget and then slip a favorable ruling to the DT in under the table.
__________________
Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



Justice for Caylee
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:
  #2753  
Old 03-23-2012, 05:57 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
Yes, I guess we can call within 60 days a few days
Clearly not all judges are like HHJP who reads all documents and does all his own research before the hearings - so he can rule immediately. Sich - miss you Belvin!
__________________
When there is Justice - there is Peace.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #2754  
Old 03-23-2012, 06:00 PM
wenwe4's Avatar
wenwe4 wenwe4 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,807
Vinnie on HLN commenting on the multi-cazillionairre who rammed his Bentley while drunk driving was convicted today . . . . Vinnie says . . . at least this time the jury got it right and justice was served . . . .(hmmm . . . compare and contrasting with whom pray tell? (sic - spelled phonetically).
__________________
Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:
  #2755  
Old 03-23-2012, 06:35 PM
krkrjx krkrjx is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
Agreed -- I just cannot see him recouping his costs/time via extra business from promoting himself so ... he is gaining international infamy and notoriety ... is he going to cash in and write a book?

It seems these 'frivolous' lawsuits are going to be a part of CA's fictional novel on mustruth and half truths but where does Greene fit in ... in terms of payoff?
Well, there has to be a reason why people want to glom onto KC. All that comes to mind is that she clearly is one lucky perp. I mean luck of the Irish and then some, for basically her whole life...because I believe KC has been pulling fast ones since childhood and getting away with them. Nothing much sticks to her and what little does is very minor and not long-lasting (a grand total of time served and one year on probation for many many felony convictions). I can't be the only person who sees KC's incredible lucky streak, either. Possibly those who have and will in the future glom onto her see it too, and know that no matter what, her luck will prevail. And when she prevails, they prevail. That must be the payoff.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:
  #2756  
Old 03-23-2012, 07:18 PM
ZsaZsa ZsaZsa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
Obviously the Judge 'knows' based on filtering points from both sides today. I am sure that the Judge is now suffering from severe indigestion and heartburn that'll take some major time to recover from.

In all serioussness, the modus operandi seems to be wait until it all cools down and folks forget and then slip a favorable ruling to the DT in under the table.
Yes, I think that has been her method so far...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:
  #2757  
Old 03-23-2012, 07:42 PM
KarmaGet'em's Avatar
KarmaGet'em KarmaGet'em is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
. . mr greene . . there is no ill will toward this plaintiff . . . .she told LE it is not her when shown the picture . . . she specifically said they were not looking for her full name . .. all the courts modified with the word reasonably understood . . . . speculation and giant leaps . . . where is evidence kc went to sawgrass and saw this card . . . .

(snipped for size. BBM)
First of all, thank you wenwe4 for capturing so much of the hearing.

Regarding the bolded part, when LA was on the stand he mentioned that Casey told him that she "staked out at Sawgrass" looking for ZFG.

http://westorlandonews.com/2011/06/0...kes-the-stand/
Quote:
Lee confirmed that Casey told him she had last seen Caylee at the Sawgrass apartments and that she had not seen her in 31 days. Casey also told him that she had been doing her own search for the child, had staked out the Sawgrass apartments and had gone to places where she thought Caylee might be.
Is this enough to "prove" that she was at Sawgrass, or is it not usable due to hearsay? (I don't know if civil trials have the same hearsay rules). Mitnik wants to be able to ask KC but she is hiding behind the 5th. Even if she did testify, would she tell the truth?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KarmaGet'em For This Useful Post:
  #2758  
Old 03-23-2012, 09:41 PM
strawberry's Avatar
strawberry strawberry is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 10,353
Well I tried my best to come to WS for the hearing....could NOT.GET.ON. I thought it might be due to the news that the body thought to be Hailey Dunn turned out to be a dude. Kind of like when we crashed it during Jury Selection when HHJP announced they were done for the day (JB had the runs) and we all posted WTF at the same time.
__________________
My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:
  #2759  
Old 03-24-2012, 12:21 AM
wonders's Avatar
wonders wonders is offline
My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Here There and Everywhere
Posts: 3,327
O/TI want to say that I really miss all of my awesome friends in these threads. All of you totally rock. We will never misplace Caylee in our lives and it's still so sad to think she is really a murdered child at the hands of her mother who got off scott free.
__________________
A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:
  #2760  
Old 03-24-2012, 01:42 AM
Zoe Bogart's Avatar
Zoe Bogart Zoe Bogart is offline
Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Who Dat Nation
Posts: 4,865
Thanks for the recaps of today's hearing.

GA and CA were baptized a while back, now FCA. Was this family never baptized before? Those Bible-thumping As who used to go to church, hang out with the pastor, and listen to their daughter speak of how she read her Bible in her jail cell from morning to night, especially on Caylee's third birthday? I find it difficult to believe none of those religious folks were never baptized before this. The elder As are in their 50s! Or maybe they were and it didn't take the first time?

I don't get it.
__________________
My brain is copyright-protected.
Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.


Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:
  #2761  
Old 03-24-2012, 07:38 AM
krkrjx krkrjx is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe Bogart View Post
Thanks for the recaps of today's hearing.

GA and CA were baptized a while back, now FCA. Was this family never baptized before? Those Bible-thumping As who used to go to church, hang out with the pastor, and listen to their daughter speak of how she read her Bible in her jail cell from morning to night, especially on Caylee's third birthday? I find it difficult to believe none of those religious folks were never baptized before this. The elder As are in their 50s! Or maybe they were and it didn't take the first time?

I don't get it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:
  #2762  
Old 03-24-2012, 09:47 AM
LambChop's Avatar
LambChop LambChop is online now
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT/NC
Posts: 17,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe Bogart View Post
Thanks for the recaps of today's hearing.

GA and CA were baptized a while back, now FCA. Was this family never baptized before? Those Bible-thumping As who used to go to church, hang out with the pastor, and listen to their daughter speak of how she read her Bible in her jail cell from morning to night, especially on Caylee's third birthday? I find it difficult to believe none of those religious folks were never baptized before this. The elder As are in their 50s! Or maybe they were and it didn't take the first time?

I don't get it.
After Dr. Phil's interview.....I don't think it took the second time either... jmo
__________________
A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:
  #2763  
Old 03-24-2012, 09:50 AM
Marshmallow's Avatar
Marshmallow Marshmallow is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Rochester-ish, NY
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe Bogart View Post
Thanks for the recaps of today's hearing.

GA and CA were baptized a while back, now FCA. Was this family never baptized before? Those Bible-thumping As who used to go to church, hang out with the pastor, and listen to their daughter speak of how she read her Bible in her jail cell from morning to night, especially on Caylee's third birthday? I find it difficult to believe none of those religious folks were never baptized before this. The elder As are in their 50s! Or maybe they were and it didn't take the first time?

I don't get it.


it's allergy season, every time one of them sneezes they all refind God?
__________________
somethings just make you go "hmmmm" others make you say "seriously dude...really??" but often it is best to remain silent
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Marshmallow For This Useful Post:
  #2764  
Old 03-24-2012, 11:44 AM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaGet'em View Post
First of all, thank you wenwe4 for capturing so much of the hearing.

Regarding the bolded part, when LA was on the stand he mentioned that Casey told him that she "staked out at Sawgrass" looking for ZFG.

http://westorlandonews.com/2011/06/0...kes-the-stand/


Is this enough to "prove" that she was at Sawgrass, or is it not usable due to hearsay? (I don't know if civil trials have the same hearsay rules). Mitnik wants to be able to ask KC but she is hiding behind the 5th. Even if she did testify, would she tell the truth?
I was listening to the defense yesterday (while seriously grinding my teeth) go on and on about the differences in the real Zenaida Gonzales and the Nanny. FCA's Zanny knew Jeffrey Michael Hopkins, blah blah blah and the real ZG did not....etc. on and on he went.

And I thought to myself - have I fallen completely off the edge???? Here is a defense attorney standing up in court talking about lies, since anything attached to this person ZG and FCA was a lie - and asking us to pick the truth out of a bunch of lies?

It was completely surreal to me. I kept thinking but that's a lie, a fantasy...where is the truth or the comparison in a lie and reality, particularly when these lies are shape shifters - that change whenever anyone gets to close to them to have a good look - they go poof and morph into something else. I didn't know whether to laugh myself sick or just bang my head on my desk......
__________________
When there is Justice - there is Peace.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #2765  
Old 03-24-2012, 11:44 AM
Justin Tyme Justin Tyme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: FLORIDA
Posts: 858
[quote=logicalgirl;7711985]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post

I laughed when I read your post because it was so NOT "you" - doubt you killed the thread - we are just all waiting for something positive to happen in this case and I'm worried there is a legal loop FCA will slide through once again.
I thought that it read as legal poop as opposed to legal loop but when it comes to FCA loop and poop it's all the same, she'll slide through it again. She should go down in history as being the best female con artist "EVER". Some won't agree, but tell me, how many other people getaway with all the things that she gets away with? All I can say is, she had/has a good teacher. She's more like her Mom than not. MOO
__________________
Why can't they hear the children's voices?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Justin Tyme For This Useful Post:
  #2766  
Old 03-24-2012, 01:55 PM
cecybeans's Avatar
cecybeans cecybeans is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
I was listening to the defense yesterday (while seriously grinding my teeth) go on and on about the differences in the real Zenaida Gonzales and the Nanny. FCA's Zanny knew Jeffrey Michael Hopkins, blah blah blah and the real ZG did not....etc. on and on he went.

And I thought to myself - have I fallen completely off the edge???? Here is a defense attorney standing up in court talking about lies, since anything attached to this person ZG and FCA was a lie - and asking us to pick the truth out of a bunch of lies?

It was completely surreal to me. I kept thinking but that's a lie, a fantasy...where is the truth or the comparison in a lie and reality, particularly when these lies are shape shifters - that change whenever anyone gets to close to them to have a good look - they go poof and morph into something else. I didn't know whether to laugh myself sick or just bang my head on my desk......
Lewis Carroll would have had an appreciation for the circular logic. This whole thing has reminded me of the Emperor's New Clothes, with CA leading the charge and all kinds of people falling into step over the last several years (and describing ever more elaborate imaginary costumes). Most of us here are like the little boy in the story that blurt out "She's flipping NAKED!". I guess we have to be grateful for that. I simply cannot imagine buying into that kind of giant Ponzi scheme level of faux that got this haux so much daux.
__________________
"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cecybeans For This Useful Post:
  #2767  
Old 03-24-2012, 02:04 PM
Aedrys's Avatar
Aedrys Aedrys is offline
If justice doesn't get you, karma will.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
Well I tried my best to come to WS for the hearing....could NOT.GET.ON. I thought it might be due to the news that the body thought to be Hailey Dunn turned out to be a dude. Kind of like when we crashed it during Jury Selection when HHJP announced they were done for the day (JB had the runs) and we all posted WTF at the same time.
Yes, that was exactly why it got so slow. I am still stunned about that news. It's like BD and SA somehow got themselves some Casey luck. That is exactly how it feels. Those remains were a mile from SA's mom's house, his cellphone pings would have given him the time to bury her there, the remains had been for six months to a year, and the stupid media led us to believe there were articles with the body that would help identify it as Hailey's. The only other missing female in that area was in 1979, so it couldn't possibly be her. And we all assumed on sight they'd be able to tell if it was girl or man. It was sounding like poor Caylee all over again and then it turns out to be MALE.

My head is still spinning over it. And the weird thing is, I ought to feel relieved as maybe she's still out there, but I can't get the thought out of my head that BD and SA are sighing in relief that they have still gotten away with murder either. I feel like I've been turned upside down and hung by my ankles.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:
  #2768  
Old 03-24-2012, 04:01 PM
krkrjx krkrjx is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
I was listening to the defense yesterday (while seriously grinding my teeth) go on and on about the differences in the real Zenaida Gonzales and the Nanny. FCA's Zanny knew Jeffrey Michael Hopkins, blah blah blah and the real ZG did not....etc. on and on he went.

And I thought to myself - have I fallen completely off the edge???? Here is a defense attorney standing up in court talking about lies, since anything attached to this person ZG and FCA was a lie - and asking us to pick the truth out of a bunch of lies?

It was completely surreal to me. I kept thinking but that's a lie, a fantasy...where is the truth or the comparison in a lie and reality, particularly when these lies are shape shifters - that change whenever anyone gets to close to them to have a good look - they go poof and morph into something else. I didn't know whether to laugh myself sick or just bang my head on my desk......
I agree, there just is no truth that can be used to show without a doubt that KC was referring to someone else, not ZG. In essense her attorney is arguing that she meant someone else, not this person who stands before the court. But...that someone else was and is a fantasy. They are claiming it's the wrong Zenaida when there never was, in reality, a Zenaida.

Still, I think the judge will rule in KC's favor unless someone reliable (maybe a Sawgrass employee) comes forward to say they saw KC there, and when...because I believe if it can be shown exactly how or where KC and ZG's paths may have crossed, ZG may have a better a chance of getting her day in court.

CA will not come forward with any information about KC and Sawgrass. And the felon seems to believe she can be born-again in spite of continuing to evade even the most basic of human responsibility.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:
  #2769  
Old 03-24-2012, 05:53 PM
wonders's Avatar
wonders wonders is offline
My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Here There and Everywhere
Posts: 3,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by cecybeans View Post
Lewis Carroll would have had an appreciation for the circular logic. This whole thing has reminded me of the Emperor's New Clothes, with CA leading the charge and all kinds of people falling into step over the last several years (and describing ever more elaborate imaginary costumes). Most of us here are like the little boy in the story that blurt out "She's flipping NAKED!". I guess we have to be grateful for that. I simply cannot imagine buying into that kind of giant Ponzi scheme level of faux that got this haux so much daux.
Good one cecybeans...You made me laugh.
__________________
A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Last edited by beach; 03-25-2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: repair broken quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:
  #2770  
Old 03-24-2012, 06:13 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
And what was with the Defense lawyer (was that Greene?) using the word zanee for Zanny the Nanny? As in zany? He only used the word Zanny a couple of times but each time used the wrong pronounciation - zany????

I found that very annoying - but interesting at the same time. Was thinking - what's up with that?
__________________
When there is Justice - there is Peace.
The Following User Says Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #2771  
Old 03-24-2012, 10:21 PM
Justin Tyme Justin Tyme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: FLORIDA
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
I was listening to the defense yesterday (while seriously grinding my teeth) go on and on about the differences in the real Zenaida Gonzales and the Nanny. FCA's Zanny knew Jeffrey Michael Hopkins, blah blah blah and the real ZG did not....etc. on and on he went.

And I thought to myself - have I fallen completely off the edge???? Here is a defense attorney standing up in court talking about lies, since anything attached to this person ZG and FCA was a lie - and asking us to pick the truth out of a bunch of lies?

It was completely surreal to me. I kept thinking but that's a lie, a fantasy...where is the truth or the comparison in a lie and reality, particularly when these lies are shape shifters - that change whenever anyone gets to close to them to have a good look - they go poof and morph into something else. I didn't know whether to laugh myself sick or just bang my head on my desk......
So well said and I know what you mean. I've never seen anything like it in my fifty-seven years...NEVER. Everything and everyone associated with FCA seems so insane and backwards. What world is this that we now live in? She lied her way into this mess and it appears that she'll lie her way back out of it. Seems to work for her. I just don't get it.
__________________
Why can't they hear the children's voices?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justin Tyme For This Useful Post:
  #2772  
Old 03-25-2012, 12:49 PM
wenwe4's Avatar
wenwe4 wenwe4 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,807
I believe 60 days would put us right around May 18 - 25th.
__________________
Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:
  #2773  
Old 03-25-2012, 10:57 PM
tsitra01 tsitra01 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: PA
Posts: 693
FCA's attorney is attempting to use her lies to get her out of this....unbelievable.
Everything about FCA is a lie but ZG is real and she is the one who was thought to possibly be the kidnapper. Maybe FCA won't get the break she is hoping for this time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tsitra01 For This Useful Post:
  #2774  
Old 03-25-2012, 11:23 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
I agree, there just is no truth that can be used to show without a doubt that KC was referring to someone else, not ZG. In essense her attorney is arguing that she meant someone else, not this person who stands before the court. But...that someone else was and is a fantasy. They are claiming it's the wrong Zenaida when there never was, in reality, a Zenaida.

Still, I think the judge will rule in KC's favor unless someone reliable (maybe a Sawgrass employee) comes forward to say they saw KC there, and when...because I believe if it can be shown exactly how or where KC and ZG's paths may have crossed, ZG may have a better a chance of getting her day in court.

CA will not come forward with any information about KC and Sawgrass.
And the felon seems to believe she can be born-again in spite of continuing to evade even the most basic of human responsibility.
BBM - BUT - at what point was FCA's ZG a fantasy? Who is to say that FCA was actually identifying the real ZG - until the LE actually found her - and we all know what FCA does when she's gets caught - she makes up a whole new lie!

So how does the defense prove that one is a lie and one isn't a lie, even though it was in the first place. Or that one lie resolves the first lie...

Pardon me while I extricate myself from this Alice In Wonderland rabbit hole I've fallen into. Er..no ...Mr. Mad Hatter sir, I won't be staying for tea...I'm quite sure I'm late for a very important date - I have to go now....... ...
__________________
When there is Justice - there is Peace.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #2775  
Old 03-26-2012, 05:59 AM
KarmaGet'em's Avatar
KarmaGet'em KarmaGet'em is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
BBM - BUT - at what point was FCA's ZG a fantasy? Who is to say that FCA was actually identifying the real ZG - until the LE actually found her - and we all know what FCA does when she's gets caught - she makes up a whole new lie!

So how does the defense prove that one is a lie and one isn't a lie, even though it was in the first place. Or that one lie resolves the first lie...

Pardon me while I extricate myself from this Alice In Wonderland rabbit hole I've fallen into. Er..no ...Mr. Mad Hatter sir, I won't be staying for tea...I'm quite sure I'm late for a very important date - I have to go now....... ...
So the goal of the DT is to confuse the jury, once again, into submission.

The thing that got my BP up was when Mr. Greene had the nerve to call ZG a liar!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KarmaGet'em For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
casey anthony, civil case, depo, libel, nanny, slander, zanny, zenaida, zenaida f-gonzalez, zenaida fernandez-g, zenaida gonzales, zfg

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition mombomb Caylee Anthony 2 years old 1736 08-01-2011 10:50 PM
ZFG Civil Case: July 19th Casey depo streamed live Linda7NJ Caylee Anthony 2 years old 3 07-13-2011 09:49 PM
questions for casey about zfg Laece Caylee Anthony 2 years old 2 02-04-2009 06:53 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:48 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!