Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2901  
Old 04-20-2012, 06:08 AM
CarolinaMoon's Avatar
CarolinaMoon CarolinaMoon is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,567
I find it ironic that NOW Greene says Casey is willing to apologize. A little too little too late! (Logical Girl, does THAT make you dizzy? )

Her defense hung onto all her lies until that awful opening by Baez. All of a sudden, it was all a lie! Yes, she's a total liar... jury, believe us NOW! And they did.

If, legally, this case has no real legs and the jury rules for Zenaida, the irony would be rich, indeed, to quote the retired Judge Stan Strickland. Of course, FCA would appeal and there would be more depositions... check in for a final resolution in 2016, folks! Maybe...
__________________
The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:
  #2902  
Old 04-20-2012, 10:04 AM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
I find it ironic that NOW Greene says Casey is willing to apologize. A little too little too late! (Logical Girl, does THAT make you dizzy? )

Her defense hung onto all her lies until that awful opening by Baez. All of a sudden, it was all a lie! Yes, she's a total liar... jury, believe us NOW! And they did.

If, legally, this case has no real legs and the jury rules for Zenaida, the irony would be rich, indeed, to quote the retired Judge Stan Strickland. Of course, FCA would appeal and there would be more depositions... check in for a final resolution in 2016, folks! Maybe...
Both dizzy and I think I have whiplash for shaking my head at the ridiculousness of this whole procedure and how the legal system has allowed this to go this far. Somebody somewhere somehow has to shut FCA down once and for all. And while they are at it, maybe they could "life-zip" CA as well.
__________________
When there is Justice - there is Peace.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #2903  
Old 04-20-2012, 11:06 AM
BigMomma BigMomma is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
Both dizzy and I think I have whiplash for shaking my head at the ridiculousness of this whole procedure and how the legal system has allowed this to go this far. Somebody somewhere somehow has to shut FCA down once and for all. And while they are at it, maybe they could "life-zip" CA as well.
OMG! The 1st post I see here this a.m. and I am laughing my head off - 'life zip CA' I got this visual of a giant zipper swallowing CA up to her mouth on that one You're too funny!

Oh sure Greene says OCA is willing to apologize, it is a little too late for that. Look how long it took her to apologize to AH. Imo, I think her team wants out of this because they know it's going to turn out to be a headbangers ball. M&M know their way around a trial, team oca wants nothing to do with it because it does involve a lot of work. Oh well, too bad, life goes on.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:
  #2904  
Old 04-21-2012, 10:40 AM
atthelake's Avatar
atthelake atthelake is offline
Walking on ice these days, glad it's a thick glacier!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
Sorry atthelake -I stopped a lot shorter than I wanted to.... I forget posters come in to the site - find a thread such as this one, post their thoughts on the outcome, and don't read any or all of the conversation that comes before their post - and the majority of the time, none past it either.

I wonder when I will ever stop taking the bait?
I loved your post!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:
  #2905  
Old 04-21-2012, 10:44 AM
atthelake's Avatar
atthelake atthelake is offline
Walking on ice these days, glad it's a thick glacier!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
I find it ironic that NOW Greene says Casey is willing to apologize. A little too little too late! (Logical Girl, does THAT make you dizzy? )

Her defense hung onto all her lies until that awful opening by Baez. All of a sudden, it was all a lie! Yes, she's a total liar... jury, believe us NOW! And they did.

If, legally, this case has no real legs and the jury rules for Zenaida, the irony would be rich, indeed, to quote the retired Judge Stan Strickland. Of course, FCA would appeal and there would be more depositions... check in for a final resolution in 2016, folks! Maybe...
Dear, it is correctly spelled *iornic*, remember? As Zippitydoda said upthread - ... if OCA and JB set out to write a book, it would have to be filled with 3 letter words as 4 letter words [such as iron] appear to be stumpers for JB. (OK, I can hear EVERYONE singing that *dizzy* song now!)

Last edited by atthelake; 04-21-2012 at 11:39 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:
  #2906  
Old 04-21-2012, 04:43 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMomma View Post
OMG! The 1st post I see here this a.m. and I am laughing my head off - 'life zip CA' I got this visual of a giant zipper swallowing CA up to her mouth on that one You're too funny!

Oh sure Greene says OCA is willing to apologize, it is a little too late for that. Look how long it took her to apologize to AH. Imo, I think her team wants out of this because they know it's going to turn out to be a headbangers ball. M&M know their way around a trial, team oca wants nothing to do with it because it does involve a lot of work. Oh well, too bad, life goes on.
Bwaahahaha - I was thinking more of a topknot kind of a "life zip" for Rosebud.....
__________________
When there is Justice - there is Peace.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #2907  
Old 04-23-2012, 12:33 PM
seagull65's Avatar
seagull65 seagull65 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugela View Post
Sure, IF she can prove that it was specifically her that was being slandered. The problem she has is that is clear that it was not her. Her jumping up in public, pointing at herself and saying "hey, Anthony accused ME!!" does not make it slander. That is pretty much what she did.

Now, that is not to say that a jury would not find for her, but if they did they would have to ignore the facts of the case. In civil trials it is not unusual for that to happen though.
that's right.
I mean, Casey gave quite different details for her ZFG, including a different last name F-G. the police questioned this woman because she had a similar name and had been at the apartment complex. It doesn't appear that they investigated her any further. Casey and her lawyers never said this was the woman, even if they never denied it either (I don't think they did. The rest of the Anthony family stated this was not the woman according to descriptions they'd heard of ZFG, but I don't know that that was necessarily authorized by the defense.) But the name and details were different. This plaintiff's lawyers reportedly filed the lawsuit for her under the name F-G although it's not her name, also the plaintiff and her lawyers made numerous TV appearances over the past 3 years, keeping her in the public eye. So they themselves seemed to be the ones trying to keep her public and keep her in the picture, not Casey A.
  #2908  
Old 04-23-2012, 01:00 PM
tsitra01 tsitra01 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: PA
Posts: 693
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull65 View Post
that's right.
I mean, Casey gave quite different details for her ZFG, including a different last name F-G. the police questioned this woman because she had a similar name and had been at the apartment complex. It doesn't appear that they investigated her any further. Casey and her lawyers never said this was the woman, even if they never denied it either (I don't think they did. The rest of the Anthony family stated this was not the woman according to descriptions they'd heard of ZFG, but I don't know that that was necessarily authorized by the defense.) But the name and details were different. This plaintiff's lawyers reportedly filed the lawsuit for her under the name F-G although it's not her name, also the plaintiff and her lawyers made numerous TV appearances over the past 3 years, keeping her in the public eye. So they themselves seemed to be the ones trying to keep her public and keep her in the picture, not Casey A.
Oh yea, and we all know how detailed OCA can be , but just the fact that ZG had that connection to the apartment complex AND similar name was enough to throw suspicion on her and she has every right to go after the source. The detailed liar we have all come to know as OCA, FCA IE Casey Anthony.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tsitra01 For This Useful Post:
  #2909  
Old 04-23-2012, 02:11 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsitra01 View Post
Oh yea, and we all know how detailed OCA can be , but just the fact that ZG had that connection to the apartment complex AND similar name was enough to throw suspicion on her and she has every right to go after the source. The detailed liar we have all come to know as OCA, FCA IE Casey Anthony.
Exactly! Different details which were all ...wait for it....LIES....ALL LIES..and are we expected to take those details which are all lies and say - hey look - it's not the same as ZG?

That is so illogical it is mind boggling,,,My lie is not the same as your truth, therefore I am right......

Uh-huh....
__________________
When there is Justice - there is Peace.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #2910  
Old 04-23-2012, 02:27 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
I find it ironic that NOW Greene says Casey is willing to apologize. A little too little too late! (Logical Girl, does THAT make you dizzy? )

Her defense hung onto all her lies until that awful opening by Baez. All of a sudden, it was all a lie! Yes, she's a total liar... jury, believe us NOW! And they did.

If, legally, this case has no real legs and the jury rules for Zenaida, the irony would be rich, indeed, to quote the retired Judge Stan Strickland. Of course, FCA would appeal and there would be more depositions... check in for a final resolution in 2016, folks! Maybe...
It's important to remember that FCA is used to her lies being believed. It worked all the time she was growing up - lie often and lie in detail and it's done.
This is a woman who is an empty shell for anything but her own needs. She watches the reflection of our responses and feeds us what she thinks we want to hear. CA trained her well. CA wanted to believe she was her good daughter, but she wasn't ,so she learned to lie so CA would be happy and FCA would get what she wanted. She lied to her friends, her boyfriends, the LE and I believe Baez (in the beginnig) all to cover up who she is and give them what they wanted.

Now she's watching and realizes that lie isn't working - an apology is needed. Sure she'll apoogize - why not? It's just one more lie and a step closer to getting to what she needs - no case.

It's who she is.
__________________
When there is Justice - there is Peace.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #2911  
Old 04-23-2012, 02:44 PM
tsitra01 tsitra01 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: PA
Posts: 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
It's important to remember that FCA is used to her lies being believed. It worked all the time she was growing up - lie often and lie in detail and it's done.
This is a woman who is an empty shell for anything but her own needs. She watches the reflection of our responses and feeds us what she thinks we want to hear. CA trained her well. CA wanted to believe she was her good daughter, but she wasn't ,so she learned to lie so CA would be happy and FCA would get what she wanted. She lied to her friends, her boyfriends, the LE and I believe Baez (in the beginnig) all to cover up who she is and give them what they wanted.

Now she's watching and realizes that lie isn't working - an apology is needed. Sure she'll apoogize - why not? It's just one more lie and a step closer to getting to what she needs - no case.

It's who she is.
So true...... You have a wonderful way with words, so much better than I can do.
So happy to have you here to say what so many of us feel.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to tsitra01 For This Useful Post:
  #2912  
Old 04-23-2012, 03:32 PM
IfIMay's Avatar
IfIMay IfIMay is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
Exactly! Different details which were all ...wait for it....LIES....ALL LIES..and are we expected to take those details which are all lies and say - hey look - it's not the same as ZG?

That is so illogical it is mind boggling,,,My lie is not the same as your truth, therefore I am right......

Uh-huh....
I hope that Morgan can articulate this as easily and clearly as you, LG. Few words sometimes make the biggest impact.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to IfIMay For This Useful Post:
  #2913  
Old 04-23-2012, 05:40 PM
bayouland's Avatar
bayouland bayouland is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
It's important to remember that FCA is used to her lies being believed. It worked all the time she was growing up - lie often and lie in detail and it's done.
This is a woman who is an empty shell for anything but her own needs. She watches the reflection of our responses and feeds us what she thinks we want to hear. CA trained her well. CA wanted to believe she was her good daughter, but she wasn't ,so she learned to lie so CA would be happy and FCA would get what she wanted. She lied to her friends, her boyfriends, the LE and I believe Baez (in the beginnig) all to cover up who she is and give them what they wanted.

Now she's watching and realizes that lie isn't working - an apology is needed. Sure she'll apoogize - why not? It's just one more lie and a step closer to getting to what she needs - no case.

It's who she is.
BBM. These words really hit the nail on the head......so simple and so clear and true.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bayouland For This Useful Post:
  #2914  
Old 04-23-2012, 10:47 PM
FLmom777's Avatar
FLmom777 FLmom777 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 963
I wonder if this will be with a jury or just a judge. If they request a judge, do both sides have to agree?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FLmom777 For This Useful Post:
  #2915  
Old 04-27-2012, 11:35 PM
FLmom777's Avatar
FLmom777 FLmom777 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 963
Does anybody know what the latest info from the court means? There are a few motions in the current news thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to FLmom777 For This Useful Post:
  #2916  
Old 04-27-2012, 11:35 PM
FLmom777's Avatar
FLmom777 FLmom777 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 963
Does anybody know what the latest info from the court means? There are a few motions in the current news thread.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FLmom777 For This Useful Post:
  #2917  
Old 04-28-2012, 08:08 AM
LambChop's Avatar
LambChop LambChop is online now
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT/NC
Posts: 17,547
Remember what KC's own mother said that there is always a little bit of truth in KC's lies to make it all believable. jmo
__________________
A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:
  #2918  
Old 04-28-2012, 10:54 PM
ZsaZsa ZsaZsa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,718
Hearing will take place in May but Zenaida will not be allowed to use comments that Casey made about her to LE.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-ex...#ixzz1tIS8UOQV
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:
  #2919  
Old 04-29-2012, 12:36 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
Hearing will take place in May but Zenaida will not be allowed to use comments that Casey made about her to LE.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-ex...#ixzz1tIS8UOQV
But wait..wait....hmmm - is this the Judge saying this is a felon who was convicted of lying to the LE? So anything she said to them was a lie?

So just what is the flip side of this? We do know she did not admit to her mother that she had ever been shown a picture of ZG - so how many other really obvious lies can we count?

And is it enough to convince a jury that even through omission she defamed (is that a word?) ZG? Baez spoke for FCA his client - we heard no public denial....

Maybe before we fall into the dark side - we might want to do some pluses and minuses of this decision. Cause I'm thinking this judge has FCA's number.....
__________________
When there is Justice - there is Peace.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #2920  
Old 04-29-2012, 03:51 PM
Tulessa's Avatar
Tulessa Tulessa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
Posts: 10,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
Hearing will take place in May but Zenaida will not be allowed to use comments that Casey made about her to LE.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-ex...#ixzz1tIS8UOQV
Why am I not surprised?
__________________
Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

Alan and Lisa Tackett. Murdered, March 2008. Sweet Justice, 2012
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:
  #2921  
Old 04-29-2012, 03:53 PM
BigMomma BigMomma is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
But wait..wait....hmmm - is this the Judge saying this is a felon who was convicted of lying to the LE? So anything she said to them was a lie?

So just what is the flip side of this? We do know she did not admit to her mother that she had ever been shown a picture of ZG - so how many other really obvious lies can we count?

And is it enough to convince a jury that even through omission she defamed (is that a word?) ZG? Baez spoke for FCA his client - we heard no public denial....

Maybe before we fall into the dark side - we might want to do some pluses and minuses of this decision. Cause I'm thinking this judge has FCA's number.....
I read that article and my impression is the same, that nothing FCA said to LE is going to be admitted as evidence because it was a lie, but on the other hand, she did make those statements to her mother and good ol mom took the perogative to run to the media with it. Hmmm, does this mean no questions about thie connection to Sawgrass? Probably not because that lie got mixed in with some facts, the main fact ZG did go there, same place mentioned by FCA as being one of the places she dropped off Caylee-until the other lie surfaced that it was then a kidnapping at the park by this same 'Nanny'

It's those words that gets everybody so confused-people thought nanny and Zanny and ZG were all 1 and the same, that was the somewhat play on words, to confuse everybody, so if somebody asks now 'didn't you say ZG was the 1 who was watching Caylee, the answer would be 'no, it was the nanny' -they are playing with everybody, kwim?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:
  #2922  
Old 04-29-2012, 04:28 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMomma View Post
I read that article and my impression is the same, that nothing FCA said to LE is going to be admitted as evidence because it was a lie, but on the other hand, she did make those statements to her mother and good ol mom took the perogative to run to the media with it. Hmmm, does this mean no questions about thie connection to Sawgrass? Probably not because that lie got mixed in with some facts, the main fact ZG did go there, same place mentioned by FCA as being one of the places she dropped off Caylee-until the other lie surfaced that it was then a kidnapping at the park by this same 'Nanny'

It's those words that gets everybody so confused-people thought nanny and Zanny and ZG were all 1 and the same, that was the somewhat play on words, to confuse everybody, so if somebody asks now 'didn't you say ZG was the 1 who was watching Caylee, the answer would be 'no, it was the nanny' -they are playing with everybody, kwim?
I wonder if she told George and Cindy that night that she'd dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass Apartments where "the nanny" lived? Hmm - it's starting to look like we are going to need some extra energy to go back over documents to see who she told what to. Ack!!
__________________
When there is Justice - there is Peace.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #2923  
Old 04-30-2012, 01:05 PM
BigMomma BigMomma is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
I wonder if she told George and Cindy that night that she'd dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass Apartments where "the nanny" lived? Hmm - it's starting to look like we are going to need some extra energy to go back over documents to see who she told what to. Ack!!
I don't know about including ol' GA in the conversations the night CA 'found' FCA, but I do know CA just spent way too much time getting back home to call 911 --- nobody knows what could have been going on then, or what exactly was going on during those 31 days, we just do not know because a lot of what was said was apparently manufactured stories.

I could see during the confusion that one word would and could be substituted for another, like when RG mentioned he heard of Zanny or ZFG and then rescinded that because at the time I think he maybe realized the error, it would be so so easy to intertwine the 2 names as the same person in one's mind, it happened to us as well, we thought both were 1 and the same when ZG was found, but that was not the case-and FCA knew it, I think her parents knew it as well. I know we probably will never know how in the world ZG name was pulled from Sawgrass or who actually did that-I would sure like to hear that explaination! ---OR---Was the info pulled from Sawgrass at all via FCA and Co.? I'd also like to know if FCA or somebody she knew had access to a realtor that deals as a middleman/agent for rentals, like the man who came into contact with the real ZG, the one who set up the appointment for ZG, maybe that's possibly where the information was lifted from and not so much from Sawgrass itself. I know LE found the information from Sawgrass, but I'm saying who may have come into contact with this 'agent'? Got to think of the other possibilities, kwim?

Last edited by BigMomma; 04-30-2012 at 02:52 PM.
  #2924  
Old 04-30-2012, 03:48 PM
Gma Kat's Avatar
Gma Kat Gma Kat is offline
Wantonly distributing my opinion........
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Cali
Posts: 1,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsitra01 View Post
So true...... You have a wonderful way with words, so much better than I can do.
So happy to have you here to say what so many of us feel.
Thank you for saying what I was thinking!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gma Kat For This Useful Post:
  #2925  
Old 05-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Thinker Belle's Avatar
Thinker Belle Thinker Belle is offline
Justice for Shaniya
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 726
bob kealing ‏ @bobkealing
Judge in #CaseyAnthony/ #zenaidagonzalez civil suit to hear motions this morning. @WESH will be there. Scheduled to begin @8:30 eastern.
__________________
Vinnie Politan "HUG the KIDS ... give them the love Caylee deserved but did not get from her mother"



Kelsey's story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thinker Belle For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
casey anthony, civil case, depo, libel, nanny, slander, zanny, zenaida, zenaida f-gonzalez, zenaida fernandez-g, zenaida gonzales, zfg

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition mombomb Caylee Anthony 2 years old 1736 08-01-2011 10:50 PM
ZFG Civil Case: July 19th Casey depo streamed live Linda7NJ Caylee Anthony 2 years old 3 07-13-2011 09:49 PM
questions for casey about zfg Laece Caylee Anthony 2 years old 2 02-04-2009 06:53 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:10 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!