Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 09-01-2011, 09:53 AM
watcher9 watcher9 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: North GA
Posts: 2,593
For someone who says he doesn't want this to be a retry of the murder trial, Greene is sure treating this case like it is. Ten days for a jury selection? Can't be ready by February? That's six more months! How long has he been on the case? Is he another attorney that waits until the last few months to begin working on this case? Casey to plea the 5th on everything? Casey can't be seen or heard in public? Time limit on deposition? Unbelievable!

Just heard on In Sessions, JC asked Greene if FKC would explain how she arrived at the name of ZFG and he said no.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to watcher9 For This Useful Post:
  #77  
Old 09-01-2011, 10:01 AM
BigFatMommyDog's Avatar
BigFatMommyDog BigFatMommyDog is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,862
There are some interesting answers to some of our questions here in the ask a lawyer thread. Like if she lies under oath, she commits a crime, which could trigger a violation of probation...

hmmm
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:
  #78  
Old 09-01-2011, 10:03 AM
dunlurken dunlurken is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,136
I'd like to know where she gets these good azz attornies. Based on what we've heard in the past, this is not the REAL Zanny, if there ever was one. I thought she was a "10". This lady filing the defamation suit, ...............All I can do is laugh at her suit. What's ZFG going to say? I'm the "real" Zanny? LMAO at this suit.
__________________
RIP Brown Eyed Girl
  #79  
Old 09-01-2011, 10:03 AM
strawberry's Avatar
strawberry strawberry is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 10,353
Someone refresh my memory..did THIS ZG own a Silver Ford Focus or did FCA have her license plate number? Someone mentioned FCA had her car info...
__________________
My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:
  #80  
Old 09-01-2011, 10:12 AM
dunlurken dunlurken is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
Someone refresh my memory..did THIS ZG own a Silver Ford Focus or did FCA have her license plate number? Someone mentioned FCA had her car info...
At this point, I honestly don't know. All I do know is that Casey was at Sawgrass and saw something on a list of prospective tenants(people looking at apartments). I believe the Ford had NY plates, not FLA plates.
ETA: I certainly would stand up and admit "I'm Zanny the Nanny". And remember back, there were many women named Zenaida Gonzalez in the Orlando area. Additionally, that abandoned house those people had the last name Gonzalez.
__________________
RIP Brown Eyed Girl
  #81  
Old 09-01-2011, 11:15 AM
LambChop's Avatar
LambChop LambChop is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT/NC
Posts: 17,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
Greene on In Session now talking about how Zenaida Gonzalez isn't Fernandez-Gonzalez. Jean C. bringing up the Sawgrass connection. Asked if Greene will allow Casey to answer how she got the name, Greene says "No". Silence.
Do we think it is possible that ZFG lied to KC about her middle name? I mean she's only imaginary so she could be as big a liar as KC. That's ZFG, I mean. lol KC had her chance to say no this is not "the" ZFG and did not do it and continued to let people believe this woman could be a suspect. Same as she had LE running around like crazy chasing after an non-existant person. If the State has cause...why not ZG???

I think this is going to have an impact on the media's way of paying for exclusives as well because between the court and the public everyone will want to know if KC is getting paid. No wonder the lawyers don't want KC front and center until these lawsuits are settled. jmo
__________________
A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:
  #82  
Old 09-01-2011, 11:48 AM
MsMacGyver MsMacGyver is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 916
Just a note to all..Orlando TV station has a hearing set for Sept. 28 in front of Judge Perry. They want videos released, especially the one showing the felons reaction when they found Caylees remains.
Todays hearing was a joke.....
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MsMacGyver For This Useful Post:
  #83  
Old 09-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Murphismo's Avatar
Murphismo Murphismo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatMommyDog View Post
There are some interesting answers to some of our questions here in the ask a lawyer thread. Like if she lies under oath, she commits a crime, which could trigger a violation of probation...

hmmm
well if the depositions are before the lieing conviction is upheld, she CAN'T lie, her lawyer won't let her open her mouth except to say her name, she'll plead the fifth the entire way through.......
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Murphismo For This Useful Post:
  #84  
Old 09-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Murphismo's Avatar
Murphismo Murphismo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 673
I think jury selection is going to take at LEAST ten days... Where are they going to find an impartial jury at this point? Mars? Pluto?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Murphismo For This Useful Post:
  #85  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Kavya01 Kavya01 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 428
Maybe that Karma thing will hit the felon up before then and we can all sleep again
__________________
KTCA : Karma Target Casey Anthony.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kavya01 For This Useful Post:
  #86  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:03 PM
BigFatMommyDog's Avatar
BigFatMommyDog BigFatMommyDog is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMacGyver View Post
Just a note to all..Orlando TV station has a hearing set for Sept. 28 in front of Judge Perry. They want videos released, especially the one showing the felons reaction when they found Caylees remains.
Todays hearing was a joke.....
cost hearing tomorrow iirc - 10 am edt
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:
  #87  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:05 PM
TxLady2's Avatar
TxLady2 TxLady2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,945
Doesn't matter if ZG wins the lawsuit or not... Casey has no money, how is she going to pay??
All these people wanting money off her, yet no one wants her to have a job or write a book or go on any t.v. appearances or sell her pictures. Come on... where's the logic here? She's gotta have some way of paying off these folks!!
  #88  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Schu7's Avatar
Schu7 Schu7 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphismo View Post
I think jury selection is going to take at LEAST ten days... Where are they going to find an impartial jury at this point? Mars? Pluto?
Is there a Amish Mennonites community in Florida?
__________________
Frederick The Great - “If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one would remain in the ranks”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schu7 For This Useful Post:
  #89  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:11 PM
Murphismo's Avatar
Murphismo Murphismo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
Doesn't matter if ZG wins the lawsuit or not... Casey has no money, how is she going to pay??
All these people wanting money off her, yet no one wants her to have a job or write a book or go on any t.v. appearances or sell her pictures. Come on... where's the logic here? She's gotta have some way of paying off these folks!!
Yup, I want both. I want her destitute, unfamous, jobless, and have a million dollars of debt hanging over her head so some poor schmuck has to think twice before marrying her. Sorry. I'd also like to see her maimed, infertile, bald, scarred in the face with battery acid and maybe throw in a few really nasty diseases.....
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Murphismo For This Useful Post:
  #90  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:15 PM
okiedokietoo's Avatar
okiedokietoo okiedokietoo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 3,323
I don't believe this will ever go to trial. fca's depo will be done via "video link", so says the Judge because of "security" issues. fca can't use the "security" issue excuse to not show up for trial. Don't think they let you appear at a trial by "video link". Something will happen with this case. Possibly, fca will get her big interview money or book money or money from mom's book and will offer Zenaida payoff out of court. And wrongfully defamed Zenaida, that I believe really does want her name cleared, will take the money because she really does need the money. Because unlike fca, she isn't going to kill one of her children, hope for an acquittal and then sell her soul and make money off of the child she murdered.
(last sentence too tough? too bad. It is what it is.)
__________________
...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:
  #91  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Murphismo's Avatar
Murphismo Murphismo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
I don't believe this will ever go to trial. fca's depo will be done via "video link", so says the Judge because of "security" issues. fca can't use the "security" issue excuse to not show up for trial. Don't think they let you appear at a trial by "video link". Something will happen with this case. Possibly, fca will get her big interview money or book money or money from mom's book and will offer Zenaida payoff out of court. And wrongfully defamed Zenaida, that I believe really does want her name cleared, will take the money because she really does need the money. Because unlike fca, she isn't going to kill one of her children, hope for an acquittal and then sell her soul and make money off of the child she murdered.
(last sentence too tough? too bad. It is what it is.)
Well, we'll have to make a bet on a virtual beer: My guess on the big money interview? No takers.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Murphismo For This Useful Post:
  #92  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:21 PM
okiedokietoo's Avatar
okiedokietoo okiedokietoo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 3,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
Doesn't matter if ZG wins the lawsuit or not... Casey has no money, how is she going to pay??
All these people wanting money off her, yet no one wants her to have a job or write a book or go on any t.v. appearances or sell her pictures. Come on... where's the logic here? She's gotta have some way of paying off these folks!!
per JB, it was her in the Ohio photos. She has some money.
__________________
...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:
  #93  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:23 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunlurken View Post
I'd like to know where she gets these good azz attornies. Based on what we've heard in the past, this is not the REAL Zanny, if there ever was one. I thought she was a "10". This lady filing the defamation suit, ...............All I can do is laugh at her suit. What's ZFG going to say? I'm the "real" Zanny? LMAO at this suit.
Isn't it just too bad then when FCA was shown a picture of THIS ZG and she had the opportunity to deny this was "her" nanny - she did not do this? And sent her mother out in front of the media to claim she was?
__________________
When there is Justice - there is Peace.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #94  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:23 PM
thedeviledadvocate's Avatar
thedeviledadvocate thedeviledadvocate is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 762
Why haven't all the other Zeneida Gonzales's filed civil suits against KC. Is it because this is the only one that considers herself a 10?
__________________
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.-- Gandhi
The Following User Says Thank You to thedeviledadvocate For This Useful Post:
  #95  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:24 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
per JB, it was her in the Ohio photos. She has some money.
He said it was her in the photos. It is our speculation it was FCA who got paid for them.
We thought they were posed. But since the verdict, we tend to suspect everything is a conspiracy.
__________________
When there is Justice - there is Peace.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #96  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Shelby1's Avatar
Shelby1 Shelby1 is offline
Cancer Sucks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Land of Oz
Posts: 3,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schu7 View Post
Is there a Amish Mennonites community in Florida?

Actually, yes, there is.

I have a close friend/business associate who is Amish. He and his family vacation frequently in Florida.

Should I ask him if KC can come along lol!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:
  #97  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:27 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
I don't believe this will ever go to trial. fca's depo will be done via "video link", so says the Judge because of "security" issues. fca can't use the "security" issue excuse to not show up for trial. Don't think they let you appear at a trial by "video link". Something will happen with this case. Possibly, fca will get her big interview money or book money or money from mom's book and will offer Zenaida payoff out of court. And wrongfully defamed Zenaida, that I believe really does want her name cleared, will take the money because she really does need the money. Because unlike fca, she isn't going to kill one of her children, hope for an acquittal and then sell her soul and make money off of the child she murdered.
(last sentence too tough? too bad. It is what it is.)
With a trial date set at April 9th, next year, any restitution this poor woman gets is still a long time coming...
However, it is also a long time for FCA to be very careful to hide any "appearances" monies she might receive.....
__________________
When there is Justice - there is Peace.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #98  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:34 PM
snowdaze snowdaze is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 407
Ugh! I put myself on a self-imposed time out from these people. My blood pressure just couldn't take any more of these people. How is it that the courts coddle this girl as much as her parents did? And how is it that these people can trash so many lives along the way and continue to get away with it? 4 years? That's ridiculous! This family is completely TOXIC! Ok, blood pressure back up...time out again! Argggg...



IMO
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to snowdaze For This Useful Post:
  #99  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Murphismo's Avatar
Murphismo Murphismo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
With a trial date set at April 9th, next year, any restitution this poor woman gets is still a long time coming...
However, it is also a long time for FCA to be very careful to hide any "appearances" monies she might receive.....
yup, and as time passes, so does opportunity........
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Murphismo For This Useful Post:
  #100  
Old 09-01-2011, 12:36 PM
MissJames's Avatar
MissJames MissJames is offline
a yellowflutterby changed my life : )
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Between the beach and the river
Posts: 6,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
For someone who says he doesn't want this to be a retry of the murder trial, Greene is sure treating this case like it is. Ten days for a jury selection? Can't be ready by February? That's six more months! How long has he been on the case? Is he another attorney that waits until the last few months to begin working on this case? Casey to plea the 5th on everything? Casey can't be seen or heard in public? Time limit on deposition? Unbelievable!

Just heard on In Sessions, JC asked Greene if FKC would explain how she arrived at the name of ZFG and he said no.
I just don't get it. The murder trial was lengthy because it had so many elements.This is just about using a persons identity . How did she get the name and was it from THIS Zeneida's information.
It's a civil siut,not a death penalty case.
__________________
Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822




*****************************************
We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
Miss U James
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
casey anthony, civil case, depo, libel, nanny, slander, zanny, zenaida, zenaida f-gonzalez, zenaida fernandez-g, zenaida gonzales, zfg

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition mombomb Caylee Anthony 2 years old 1736 08-01-2011 10:50 PM
ZFG Civil Case: July 19th Casey depo streamed live Linda7NJ Caylee Anthony 2 years old 3 07-13-2011 09:49 PM
questions for casey about zfg Laece Caylee Anthony 2 years old 2 02-04-2009 06:53 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:53 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!