Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Located Forum Discussion

Notices

Located Forum Discussion Discussion for those who were missing and are now located

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna1964 View Post
I have been following this very closely. She may have been taken by someone that lives nearby, but they are now saying it is looking like a random abduction. If so, what was the abducter doing in Seneth, MO? I can't get past this.
<snip>
The same thing a random abductor was doing in Colorado City, Tx...

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollye View Post
Adjusted the map to show where the training wheels were found based on the new info. Anyone know what a buffalo ditch is?
found this

"Buffalo Ditch Number 39 USGS Senath Quad, MO,AR, Topographic Map

Buffalo Ditch Number 39 is a Canal in the state of (county of Dunklin), located at latitude - longitude coordinates (also known as lat-long or GPS coordinates) of N 36.12757 and W -90.12787. Buffalo Ditch Number 39 is shown in the center of the topographic (topo) map, which is sourced from the United States Geographical Survey map USGS Senath quad. The nearest major town is Whiteoak, MO."

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lon=...73&datum=nad83

I don't know what it means though....
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MEM2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2011, 08:28 PM
It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaTeresa View Post
Nancy Grace has sensationalized and bent the truth so many times on her show, particularly with lead-ins or advertisements for an upcoming show. Personally, I take everything on that show with a hefty canister of Morton's salt.
I do too, but that is a hefty bent truth imo. I started suspecting the parents after their length interview that I saw yesterday, TBH. Their words were off, and their stories change...unless it is poor reporting. LE saying the investigation is going in circles.

The fact that the bike was missing also was strange. Now we have the training wheels found. I think there could have been an accident, at least, and he planted the wheels. If staging an abduction, I think the bike would have been part of that. Since we don't have it, I think it was damaged. I truly want to know if LE talked to the brother and just what he had to say. I use to attend auctions...and they usually start earlier than 10 AM ..and most people stay for a few hours. Granted he could have gone, scan the merchandise and decided he wasn't interested, but a little hinky he arrived home at the exact same time the family was out looking for her. Also curious about cell phone records. JMHO
Old 08-11-2011, 08:29 PM

If the Dad is involved, he missed his career in Hollywood, because he'd be the best actor I've ever seen.
“Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gardenlady For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Your barkin' up the wrong tree

I think if they feel any guilt the polygraph would show it. I would feel guilty if my child was kidnapped. I would always think there was something I didn't do that I should have.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jaxson For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2011, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
I do too, but that is a hefty bent truth imo. I started suspecting the parents after their length interview that I saw yesterday, TBH. Their words were off, and their stories change...unless it is poor reporting. LE saying the investigation is going in circles.

The fact that the bike was missing also was strange. Now we have the training wheels found. I think there could have been an accident, at least, and he planted the wheels. If staging an abduction, I think the bike would have been part of that. Since we don't have it, I think it was damaged. I truly want to know if LE talked to the brother and just what he had to say. I use to attend auctions...and they usually start earlier than 10 AM ..and most people stay for a few hours. Granted he could have gone, scan the merchandise and decided he wasn't interested, but a little hinky he arrived home at the exact same time the family was out looking for her. Also curious about cell phone records. JMHO
bbm

I keeping thinking of Dr. G in the Casey Anthony case. Why would anyone stage an abduction or murder if it was an accident? Normal people call 911.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
bbm

I keeping thinking of Dr. G in the Casey Anthony case. Why would anyone stage an abduction or murder if it was an accident? Normal people call 911.
BBM....I think that fits in to most of these cases, most perps, are farrrrrrrr from normal.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:36 PM

She is STILL on the Aruba case....

I think she will get around to Breann eventually...
Old 08-11-2011, 08:37 PM
WS Moderator

*New thread coming soon. Hold tight.*

STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE:
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=32037

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107247
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2011, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
bbm

There are many missing children who have never been found...who knows what may have been the true circumstances of their demise...
Old 08-11-2011, 08:41 PM
It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.

NG on commercial break. BR will prolly be next.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:43 PM
WS Moderator

Please continue here:

MO MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE:
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=32037

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107247
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread