Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Up to the Minute

Notices

Up to the Minute Breaking news happening right now! (This is not for crime news. Please post breaking crime in the "Crimes in the News" forum).


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Joe Friday's Avatar
Joe Friday Joe Friday is offline
"Son, no matter how you slice that, that's dangerous."
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Getting the facts
Posts: 1,766
Man Found Dead in Bathtub with KARK Meteorologist Brett Cummins

Man Found Dead in Bathtub with KARK Meteorologist Brett Cummins

Meteorologist Brett Cummins, who has been with KARK since 2001, was questioned by police on Monday after he was found asleep in a bathtub along with a dead man wearing a dog collar.

Christopher Barbour, a resident of the house where Cummins was found with the dead body, told police that he witnessed Cummins and the man–a friend of his named Dexter Paul Williams–drinking and snorting illegal narcotics on Sunday night. Barbour, Cummins, and Williams spent time together in a jacuzzi bathtub before Barbour left the pair alone and went to sleep on a couch in the living room.

Read more at link: http://www.mediabistro.com/tvspy/man...cummins_b20769
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-06-2011, 06:40 PM
tezi's Avatar
tezi tezi is offline
Best Behavior is Overrated!!!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Apparently, I took a left at Crazytown
Posts: 5,120
Exclamation

I don't think that Brett has to worry about a job anymore....Things like this are a little hard to explain to your employer.

Now, to my initial reaction...O.M.G.!!!!!
__________________
My posts are to stay at WS, not to be moved to other forums for their members to judge. I know who is moving posts and this is fair warning. If I want my posts moved to other places, I will do it myself.

The above post is JMO, MOO, MHO, and all other disclaimers. Please leave it here at WS! TIA
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-06-2011, 06:41 PM
wfgodot's Avatar
wfgodot wfgodot is offline
chien méchant
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 22,190
Things like this are a little hard to explain, period. You can't just say, "I hate it when that happens."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-06-2011, 06:48 PM
tezi's Avatar
tezi tezi is offline
Best Behavior is Overrated!!!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Apparently, I took a left at Crazytown
Posts: 5,120
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
Things like this are a little hard to explain, period. You can't just say, "I hate it when that happens."
You are so right wfgodot! I was just thinking about his immediate job status.

How can he explain why he left the house before talking to police? Yes, he did return to talk to them, but why would you leave to begin with? Wouldn't you think that your statement to the police MIGHT be important?

ETA: KARK has taken Brett Cummins off of the air according to this report.

http://www.arkansasbusiness.com/arti....140442&page=1
__________________
My posts are to stay at WS, not to be moved to other forums for their members to judge. I know who is moving posts and this is fair warning. If I want my posts moved to other places, I will do it myself.

The above post is JMO, MOO, MHO, and all other disclaimers. Please leave it here at WS! TIA

Last edited by tezi; 09-06-2011 at 07:05 PM. Reason: to add link....
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tezi For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 09-06-2011, 08:29 PM
HastingsChi's Avatar
HastingsChi HastingsChi is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 1,464
I stumbled upon this story earlier today and, as a media junkie, I have been following it because I find it absolutely fascinating. (Although the Arkansas Times article comment section has provided interesting tidbits but also turned into a anti-gay, preachy diatribe. I had posted the following there but figured my fellow Web Sleuths would do a better job with it)

After reading the police report, I'm VERY suspicious of this event for several reasons:

1. Christopher Barbour's (the homeowner) story seems very suspect. While it has been hinted that they were doing cocaine (I suspect they were doing crystal meth amphetamine) in the comment to police about snorting drugs. No one who is doing lines of coke or crystal meth at 8pm will be able to go to sleep for the night at 10pm and sleep for 10 hours.

2. Brett Cummins leaving the scene: I initially suspected that he left to dispose of the illegal narcotics and anything he might wouldn't want logged into evidence. However with the note in the police report of the blood at the bottom of the empty/dry tub, I wonder if there was bloody clothing that Cummins needed to dispose of (The police report notes that Cummins & Barbour cleaned up vomit prior to police arriving (or being called). Perhaps there is a more sinister action or drug induced psychotic episode.

3. The notion that Cummins was passed out next to the body and was discovered by Barbour in the scene described in the police report; it sounds like this was a storyline they concocted.

Just my thoughts; I'd appreciate your feedback!

(By the way I've been following websleuths for years but this is my first post.)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-06-2011, 08:37 PM
tezi's Avatar
tezi tezi is offline
Best Behavior is Overrated!!!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Apparently, I took a left at Crazytown
Posts: 5,120
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HastingsChi View Post
I stumbled upon this story earlier today and, as a media junkie, I have been following it because I find it absolutely fascinating. (Although the Arkansas Times article comment section has provided interesting tidbits but also turned into a anti-gay, preachy diatribe. I had posted the following there but figured my fellow Web Sleuths would do a better job with it)

After reading the police report, I'm VERY suspicious of this event for several reasons:

1. Christopher Barbour's (the homeowner) story seems very suspect. While it has been hinted that they were doing cocaine (I suspect they were doing crystal meth amphetamine) in the comment to police about snorting drugs. No one who is doing lines of coke or crystal meth at 8pm will be able to go to sleep for the night at 10pm and sleep for 10 hours.

2. Brett Cummins leaving the scene: I initially suspected that he left to dispose of the illegal narcotics and anything he might wouldn't want logged into evidence. However with the note in the police report of the blood at the bottom of the empty/dry tub, I wonder if there was bloody clothing that Cummins needed to dispose of (The police report notes that Cummins & Barbour cleaned up vomit prior to police arriving (or being called). Perhaps there is a more sinister action or drug induced psychotic episode.

3. The notion that Cummins was passed out next to the body and was discovered by Barbour in the scene described in the police report; it sounds like this was a storyline they concocted.

Just my thoughts; I'd appreciate your feedback!

(By the way I've been following websleuths for years but this is my first post.)
Welcome HastingsChi! I am glad that you've joined us to comment!

I am very suspicious too, exactly for the same reasons you've posted. I am going to go read the comments from the link you posted and then come back and post.

Again, Welcome to our group!
__________________
My posts are to stay at WS, not to be moved to other forums for their members to judge. I know who is moving posts and this is fair warning. If I want my posts moved to other places, I will do it myself.

The above post is JMO, MOO, MHO, and all other disclaimers. Please leave it here at WS! TIA
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tezi For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 09-06-2011, 08:41 PM
deelytful1's Avatar
deelytful1 deelytful1 is offline
*~a mere mortal~*
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Behind the eight ball
Posts: 2,927
There goes HIS career. When are people gonna realize drugs and alcohol (nevermind then going in a hot jacuzzi afterwards) don't mix!
__________________
It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to deelytful1 For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 09-06-2011, 08:53 PM
HastingsChi's Avatar
HastingsChi HastingsChi is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 1,464
Thanks Tezi!

A couple of other things to share:

In the police report Barbour states that he was snorting narcotics with Cummins and Williams but says he wasn't sure what specific drug he was snorting; Why wouldn't he identify the drug: Because the penalties for possession of crystal meth are much harsher than other drugs.

To me it is crystal clear that Cummins and Barbour sanitized and covered-up the scene and agreed upon a storyline.

The most striking thing that I've read and confirmed: Cummins (who allegedly is so distraught over Dexter Williams death) was seen later that day (Monday evening) on KARK 4 News doing a on-camera weather report. Here is a that weather report via Brett Cummins Facebook page.

Last edited by HastingsChi; 09-06-2011 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Added link to report mentioned in post
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to HastingsChi For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 09-06-2011, 08:57 PM
CuriousHousewife's Avatar
CuriousHousewife CuriousHousewife is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Carolinas
Posts: 628
What? This is so strange.
__________________
I'm just sayin...



"Well-behaved women seldom make history." —Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CuriousHousewife For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 09-06-2011, 08:59 PM
deelytful1's Avatar
deelytful1 deelytful1 is offline
*~a mere mortal~*
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Behind the eight ball
Posts: 2,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by HastingsChi View Post
Thanks Tezi!

A couple of other things to share:

In the police report Barbour states that he was snorting narcotics with Cummins and Williams but says he wasn't sure what specific drug he was snorting; Why wouldn't he identify the drug: Because the penalties for possession of crystal meth are much harsher than other drugs.

To me it is crystal clear that Cummins and Barbour sanitized and covered-up the scene and agreed upon a storyline.

The most striking thing that I've read and confirmed: Cummins (who allegedly is so distraught over Dexter Williams death) was seen later that day (Monday evening) on KARK 4 News doing a on-camera weather report. Here is a that weather report via Brett Cummins Facebook page.
One thing tho... nobody snorting crystal meth at 8 PM is going to sleep at 10 PM either! Not 10 PM that night anyways! Maybe 10 PM three nights later (if they continue snorting). I'm sure the COD hasn't been determined yet, but if the jacuzzi was hot enough, the mixture of alcohol, drugs (especially prolonged abuse of these substances) and a HOT jacuzzi perhaps mixed with vigorous sexual activity (not specifically stated but implied) could cause a heart attack.

ETA: Heroin can be snorted as well and would definitely induce sleep... JMO.
__________________
It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to deelytful1 For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 09-06-2011, 09:03 PM
HastingsChi's Avatar
HastingsChi HastingsChi is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 1,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by deelytful1 View Post
One thing tho... nobody snorting crystal meth at 8 PM is going to sleep at 10 PM either! Not 10 PM that night anyways! Maybe 10 PM three nights later (if they continue snorting). I'm sure the COD hasn't been determined yet, but if the jacuzzi was hot enough, the mixture of alcohol, drugs (especially prolonged abuse of these substances) and a HOT jacuzzi perhaps mixed with vigorous sexual activity (not specifically stated but implied) could cause a heart attack.
Deelytful1 : I had initially had the same thought earlier in the day, but as the story has developed today it has come out that the jacuzzi was one of those in-bathroom jacuzzi tubs and it was dry (with dried up blood found under Williams body).
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HastingsChi For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 09-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Lera213's Avatar
Lera213 Lera213 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,111
creepy
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 09-06-2011, 09:15 PM
deelytful1's Avatar
deelytful1 deelytful1 is offline
*~a mere mortal~*
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Behind the eight ball
Posts: 2,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by HastingsChi View Post
Deelytful1 : I had initially had the same thought earlier in the day, but as the story has developed today it has come out that the jacuzzi was one of those in-bathroom jacuzzi tubs and it was dry (with dried up blood found under Williams body).
K. well, without getting graphic... how MUCH blood? It may have been attributed to something else. The sleeping thing? Well, we've heard of or experienced when couples drink too much, they may fall asleep but they must have been very intoxicated to fall asleep in an uncomfortable tub, but it is possible.
I think toxicology results will reveal whether or not it was an OD and the autopsy will reveal whether or not it was a heart attack (or some other physical reason) if neither come back conclusive, then definitely foul play should be considered....
__________________
It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deelytful1 For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 09-06-2011, 09:31 PM
HastingsChi's Avatar
HastingsChi HastingsChi is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 1,464
The police report also mentions Williams was wearing a "dog collar" when his body was found. As a gay man, I am aware that "dog collars" are often used in the S&M / BSDM / "Rough Trade" sexual fetish scenes (and I acknowledge that some men & women wear a "dog collar" accessory as a fashion statement having nothing to do with S&M, etc).

Now, combine the above with the following information:

Maumelle Crime Watch
Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:20 AM CST
16 Village Way: On Dec. 23, Christopher Barbour was arrested and charged with third degree domestic battery. Bail was also set at $575.

16 Village Way: On Dec. 23, Jason Keith Taylor, 38, of Maumelle was arrested and charged with third degree domestic battery. Bail was set at $575.

Source: http://www.jacksonvillepatriot.com/articles/2011/01/13/police_reports/pol03.txt


While I don't know the circumstances of Barbour's January battery arrest, it causes me to further speculate: Might Williams death be a drug fueled fetish scene involving Williams, Barbour & Cummins that got out of control?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-06-2011, 09:44 PM
tezi's Avatar
tezi tezi is offline
Best Behavior is Overrated!!!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Apparently, I took a left at Crazytown
Posts: 5,120
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by HastingsChi View Post
The police report also mentions Williams was wearing a "dog collar" when his body was found. As a gay man, I am aware that "dog collars" are often used in the S&M / BSDM / "Rough Trade" sexual fetish scenes (and I acknowledge that some men & women wear a "dog collar" accessory as a fashion statement having nothing to do with S&M, etc).

Now, combine the above with the following information:

Maumelle Crime Watch
Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:20 AM CST
16 Village Way: On Dec. 23, Christopher Barbour was arrested and charged with third degree domestic battery. Bail was also set at $575.

16 Village Way: On Dec. 23, Jason Keith Taylor, 38, of Maumelle was arrested and charged with third degree domestic battery. Bail was set at $575.

Source: http://www.jacksonvillepatriot.com/articles/2011/01/13/police_reports/pol03.txt


While I don't know the circumstances of Barbour's January battery arrest, it causes me to further speculate: Might Williams death be a drug fueled fetish scene involving Williams, Barbour & Cummins that got out of control?
I think your guess is as good as anything else at this point. I also think that you are right about Cummins leaving to dispose of evidence, like drugs. I wonder if LE drug tested Cummins and Barbour?

Something that really bothers me is that Barbour said he heard Cummins snoring and found him in the bathtub. Those drugs must have been pretty powerful for Cummins to be snoring and sleeping that deep in the bathtub. The blood also bothers me. I wonder how much was there and if Williams had any visible wounds that would account for the bleeding?

Any way you go about it though, Cummins career, at least in LR is finished.
__________________
My posts are to stay at WS, not to be moved to other forums for their members to judge. I know who is moving posts and this is fair warning. If I want my posts moved to other places, I will do it myself.

The above post is JMO, MOO, MHO, and all other disclaimers. Please leave it here at WS! TIA
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tezi For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 09-06-2011, 09:51 PM
marycarney's Avatar
marycarney marycarney is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,798
At the risk of repeating myself (and quoting another poster on another thread)

whiskey, tango, foxtrot?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-06-2011, 09:55 PM
tezi's Avatar
tezi tezi is offline
Best Behavior is Overrated!!!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Apparently, I took a left at Crazytown
Posts: 5,120
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by marycarney View Post
At the risk of repeating myself (and quoting another poster on another thread)

whiskey, tango, foxtrot?
I'm very slow on the uptake tonight marycarney! It took me a minute to see what you were saying. LOL

Yes, whiskey, tango, foxtrot indeed!
__________________
My posts are to stay at WS, not to be moved to other forums for their members to judge. I know who is moving posts and this is fair warning. If I want my posts moved to other places, I will do it myself.

The above post is JMO, MOO, MHO, and all other disclaimers. Please leave it here at WS! TIA
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tezi For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 09-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Nova Nova is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Palm Springs
Posts: 18,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by HastingsChi View Post
I stumbled upon this story earlier today and, as a media junkie, I have been following it because I find it absolutely fascinating. (Although the Arkansas Times article comment section has provided interesting tidbits but also turned into a anti-gay, preachy diatribe. I had posted the following there but figured my fellow Web Sleuths would do a better job with it)

After reading the police report, I'm VERY suspicious of this event for several reasons:

1. Christopher Barbour's (the homeowner) story seems very suspect. While it has been hinted that they were doing cocaine (I suspect they were doing crystal meth amphetamine) in the comment to police about snorting drugs. No one who is doing lines of coke or crystal meth at 8pm will be able to go to sleep for the night at 10pm and sleep for 10 hours.

2. Brett Cummins leaving the scene: I initially suspected that he left to dispose of the illegal narcotics and anything he might wouldn't want logged into evidence. However with the note in the police report of the blood at the bottom of the empty/dry tub, I wonder if there was bloody clothing that Cummins needed to dispose of (The police report notes that Cummins & Barbour cleaned up vomit prior to police arriving (or being called). Perhaps there is a more sinister action or drug induced psychotic episode.

3. The notion that Cummins was passed out next to the body and was discovered by Barbour in the scene described in the police report; it sounds like this was a storyline they concocted.

Just my thoughts; I'd appreciate your feedback!

(By the way I've been following websleuths for years but this is my first post.)
Welcome to WS! Hope you stick around.

But I do have this question: if you were going to concoct a phony story, why would you place yourself in a bathtub sleeping with the dead man?

Am I missing your point?
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Nova For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 09-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Nana46's Avatar
Nana46 Nana46 is offline
Runs with Scissors
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,863
I first read about this earlier today at work. I had to read the article 3 times and still did not understand it. The article I read was on Yahoo and stated the victim had a "chain" around his neck. It was the strangest written story ever! I finally just decided to wait until tonight because I knew my buddies here would find a better written story that made more sense. This is so sad as someone lost their life there.
__________________
Here.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nana46 For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 09-06-2011, 10:19 PM
cluciano63's Avatar
cluciano63 cluciano63 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 32,714
So much for this guy's private life...
__________________
Just my opinion, of course.
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:
  #21  
Old 09-06-2011, 10:26 PM
tezi's Avatar
tezi tezi is offline
Best Behavior is Overrated!!!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Apparently, I took a left at Crazytown
Posts: 5,120
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova View Post
Welcome to WS! Hope you stick around.

But I do have this question: if you were going to concoct a phony story, why would you place yourself in a bathtub sleeping with the dead man?

Am I missing your point?
RBBM: I was thinking about this point earlier. If this is indeed a phony story, then Nova, you have a point. Why would you place yourself in a bathtub sleeping with a dead man? Maybe, if this is a phony scene, they figured if they threw this in, the more incredible the more believable? I hope I am articulating what I mean.....
__________________
My posts are to stay at WS, not to be moved to other forums for their members to judge. I know who is moving posts and this is fair warning. If I want my posts moved to other places, I will do it myself.

The above post is JMO, MOO, MHO, and all other disclaimers. Please leave it here at WS! TIA
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tezi For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 09-06-2011, 10:44 PM
Truthwillsetufree's Avatar
Truthwillsetufree Truthwillsetufree is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,851
It bears repeating...
Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot!
Once I get past the WOW factor, maybe I can concentrate!

Welcome HastingsChi!
__________________
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 09-06-2011, 10:47 PM
TGIRecovered's Avatar
TGIRecovered TGIRecovered is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by tezi View Post
RBBM: I was thinking about this point earlier. If this is indeed a phony story, then Nova, you have a point. Why would you place yourself in a bathtub sleeping with a dead man? Maybe, if this is a phony scene, they figured if they threw this in, the more incredible the more believable? I hope I am articulating what I mean.....
Is it possible that the guy who found them passed out in the bathtub took a pic and sent it to a friend or posted it online before realizing that the one fellow was dead? Maybe he initially found their ...circumstances...
to be amusing.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 09-06-2011, 10:52 PM
tezi's Avatar
tezi tezi is offline
Best Behavior is Overrated!!!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Apparently, I took a left at Crazytown
Posts: 5,120
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
Is it possible that the guy who found them passed out in the bathtub took a pic and sent it to a friend or posted it online before realizing that the one fellow was dead? Maybe he initially found their ...circumstances...
to be amusing.
I didn't even think about that. I keep forgetting that we are in the age of "social media," so that very well could be the case.
__________________
My posts are to stay at WS, not to be moved to other forums for their members to judge. I know who is moving posts and this is fair warning. If I want my posts moved to other places, I will do it myself.

The above post is JMO, MOO, MHO, and all other disclaimers. Please leave it here at WS! TIA
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tezi For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 09-06-2011, 11:09 PM
LadyL's Avatar
LadyL LadyL is offline
Until they all come home
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,241
bizarro world ...
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
brett cummins, christopher barbour, dead man, dexter williams, dog collar, hot tub, in the tub, little rock, meterologist, one toke over the line, ring of blood, weatherman

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Houston TX -Elderly Woman Found Dead and Beaten in Her Bathtub KAE Crimes in the News 9 08-23-2010 03:20 PM
Mummified Corpse Found in Renter's Bathtub Taximom Bizarre and Off-Beat News 4 03-02-2008 05:55 PM
Mummified Body Found in Cottage Bathtub XcomSquaddie Crimes in the News 6 02-12-2008 02:09 PM
Two children found dead in bathtub Taximom Crimes in the News 57 10-07-2007 01:10 AM
Man, Woman, Child Found Dead In Garden Grove BABY FOUND ALIVE. ALL THREADS MERGED JBean Crimes in the News 82 07-19-2006 09:35 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!