Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hot Cases > Lisa Irwin Missing! > Lisa Irwin General Discussion Threads

Notices

Lisa Irwin General Discussion Threads Not open for posting-but there is plenty of reading.

Old 10-11-2011, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andalso View Post
I know this has been discussed, but it's bothering me so I want to bring it up again.
I am doubtful that the baby is 30" tall and 30 lbs. For 10 months, that is
VERY large.
Wouldn't you want to be 100% accurate when posting a description of the baby.
Wonder when the baby last went to the pediatrician, isn't a 9 month appointment the norm?
I'm with you there. My 21 month old is around 23 lbs which is small for her weight but NOT that small. My 7 month old is at 15 lbs and she's in the 50th percentile.

Yes, 9 month baby check is standard.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ginny For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 09:48 AM

I have a feeling mother didnt tell LE about the trip to the store. moo!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to luckyme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Lifetime WS Non-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by davehead21 View Post
I cannot believe I just wasted 10 minutes of my life watching that but it was like a trainwreck, I couldn't look away. What a whackadoodle-- hahahaha!!!!
Same reaction here...once I opened it I needed to see what he was about and where he was going with his talk about Lisa, then when he got to buying beer and cigarettes at the store, I was like It went further south from there...scary dude for sure.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 09:49 AM
Defective Detective

Case archive album:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...win%20%20-MO-/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to AmandaReckonwith For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 09:54 AM

Quote:
I know this has been discussed, but it's bothering me so I want to bring it up again.
VERY large.
Wonder when the baby last went to the pediatrician, isn't a 9 month appointment the norm?
At 9 months my granddaughter was 22 1/2 pounds and in the 95th percentile on the growth chart. I believe she was 28" tall so the 30" may not be too far off. I do agree the weight is probably high.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 09:55 AM

Well the news said no arrest at this time, their main focus is not on an arrest but on finding Lisa. I was glad to hear that. I just cannot see how after 8 days this child is still alive. Statistically, its not in that childs favor. I know they say the video has a man in it with the mother, why wouldnt this man come forward and say, "hey, thats me in the video, me and Deb are friends, having an affair, or whatever" and let himself be cleared. Seems to me that would be the logical thing to do in this case. THAT to me is making Deborah not look good either. Why isnt this man coming forward.

IDK I was seen with another man in this case I would have given the police the name and said here is the situation, whether it ruined my marriage or not. This would at least show some credibility.

Proud to say.. I have never been on the fence !!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to frankie069 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
I have a feeling mother didnt tell LE about the trip to the store. moo!
I agree...but I am not sure WHY she didn't tell them....was it because it was hours before and she did not perceive it as significant? Was it because she was purchasing the alcohol for someone underage (maybe the teen). Was it because she was with a man she shouldn't have been with? There could be a number of reasons she didn't tell them but I can't figure out which makes the most sense.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:02 AM
Opinionated Cuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
A lot depends on what time her husband went to work, and of course, who the man in the video is. And mostly, if she told LE about the wine store visit before they found out. JMO
BBM -
This detail (among others) is going to drive me to the store for something stronger boxed wine...
What time did JI leave home for work?
What time was he scheduled to arrive home?
Where did he park & how did he enter when he arrived home? (Front door, garage entrance under house, another entrance?)

I "ass-ume" man in video is NOT JI, teen, brother, a neighbor or handyman / homeless guy, because he is "unknown", so WHO?
Possible that wine never came home with DB. MOO + speculation = she tells JI she's running out for paper plates + napkins, she purchases those, but also picks up "unidentified male" + buys wine for him + he takes it to wherever he goes. (I assume he doesn't go home with DB or he again would not be "unidentified").

All above, as always, just my cranky opinion. Of course I've not caught up with rapid fire posting, so just ignore if already discussed / answered 4 pages ago, I'll see that sometime before lunch.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Codger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:05 AM
Cancer Sucks

Good morning everyone!

Updated timeline in my signature.

I didn't read last night, so this morning when I read BeanE's tweet about the grand jury I choked on my sparkling water.

Not good for Lisa, IMO.

I'm frustrated and, frankly, I'm mad as hell-o.

Please let Lisa be safe and happy somewhere.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codger View Post
BBM -
This detail (among others) is going to drive me to the store for something stronger boxed wine...
What time did JI leave home for work?
What time was he scheduled to arrive home?
Where did he park & how did he enter when he arrived home? (Front door, garage entrance under house, another entrance?)

I "ass-ume" man in video is NOT JI, teen, brother, a neighbor or handyman / homeless guy, because he is "unknown", so WHO?
Possible that wine never came home with DB. MOO + speculation = she tells JI she's running out for paper plates + napkins, she purchases those, but also picks up "unidentified male" + buys wine for him + he takes it to wherever he goes. (I assume he doesn't go home with DB or he again would not be "unidentified").

All above, as always, just my cranky opinion. Of course I've not caught up with rapid fire posting, so just ignore if already discussed / answered 4 pages ago, I'll see that sometime before lunch.
BBM--

I am wondering if the phrase "unknown man" is just a phrase the media started using because LE won't say who the man is. I am willing to bet that the man ins't unknown to LE.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to davehead21 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:06 AM

Quote:
I agree...but I am not sure WHY she didn't tell them....was it because it was hours before and she did not perceive it as significant? Was it because she was purchasing the alcohol for someone underage (maybe the teen). Was it because she was with a man she shouldn't have been with? There could be a number of reasons she didn't tell them but I can't figure out which makes the most sense.
Im starting to think mom is involved. wouldnt you tell LE everything! They are suspecting her and they have to have a good reason. I defended her at first, but somethings arent adding up! moo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luckyme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codger View Post

He is only unidentified because he wont come forward to clear himself. He knows who he is and where he was and who is was with at this point in time. I think this man better think twice about looking guilty himself if he doesnt come out and say, hey thats me.. JMO

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to frankie069 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:08 AM

Quote:
VERY large.
I have a son that is just a few days older than Lisa and at his last appt (approx 3 weeks ago) he was 22 lbs and 29 inches. So hearing the stats on Lisa I really don't feel they are too far off.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unicorns77 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie069 View Post
He is only unidentified because he wont come forward to clear himself. He knows who he is and where he was and who is was with at this point in time. I think this man better think twice about looking guilty himself if he doesnt come out and say, hey thats me.. JMO
Dad is still standing by her so maybe he knows who man is and it was innocent. When kyrons dad found out about terri he no longer stood by her. moo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luckyme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:10 AM

I find the aunt's comments during her interview with ABC to be downright idiotic. Not to mention incredibly insulting and disrespectful to law enforcement that, as far as I can tell, has spent tons of time and resources trying to find this baby.

The more rude, disrespectful and unhelpful these folks are acting about LE, the more suspicious I become. I get that it's a stressful time for them, but things just don't add up. And if I'm 1000% innocent and have been completely cooperative, then I'm not worried about being arrested and certainly don't 'expect' to be.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to AuburnJenn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
You can't answer that. Remember...the police TOLD the mom she failed. That may have been a tactic. The mom is the one that said she failed....NOT the police. Fact is, in many cases the police indeed speak out and say someone failed...they have refused to say in this case. I believe it is possible she did not fail and they used that , out of frustration, hoping to get a breakdown and confession. They didn't get one. (a confession) So innocent until proven otherwise. Keep the hope. Keep the prayers that mom is telling the truth. That means Baby Lisa has a good chance to be alive and well somewhere.

This is such an important point to remember! Police are allowed to lie about the results of a lie detector test-----as well as any other evidence (even if it is made up) in order to try to force a confession.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kgeaux For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:13 AM
a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

I'm way behind y'all and I'm sure this has been asked,but any chance it's the guy with his back to the camera who said he saw a man walking with a baby?

If it's not him ,then he probably really did see someone walking away with Lisa.
Maybe someone got mom drunk and and took Lisa when she passed out.

Sorry if I'm repeating. No way to catch up.

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
Miss U James
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:16 AM

He is only "unidentified" because fox news did not see the store video and doesn't know who he is. Fox says their source for the story was a source at the store...could be a stock boy, bagger, whoever, and that person apparently did not identify the man when speaking to fox news. Could be JI for all we know, and maybe the stock boy (or whoever) just didn't know who he was.

Fox's source for the news item is someone at the store. The police were not the source.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Twelve of One For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnJenn View Post
I find the aunt's comments during her interview with ABC to be downright idiotic. Not to mention incredibly insulting and disrespectful to law enforcement that, as far as I can tell, has spent tons of time and resources trying to find this baby.

The more rude, disrespectful and unhelpful these folks are acting about LE, the more suspicious I become. I get that it's a stressful time for them, but things just don't add up. And if I'm 1000% innocent and have been completely cooperative, then I'm not worried about being arrested and certainly don't 'expect' to be.
Lets us not forget Casey Anthony. How rude she was as well. It was all about her. She lied about everything. I think that case has us thinking, or me anyway, that everyone is lying. I really do believe this family is lying or hiding something.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to frankie069 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:17 AM

I pulled out my son's old weight chart and the range at 10 months is given as 16 to 24 pounds for girls (and 18 to 26 pounds for boys). The chart that I have doesn't have percentiles.

However, here's on online chart http://www.infantchart.com/ which makes it clear that 30 pounds is FAR beyond what a 10-month old baby girl should weigh. 30 pounds is the 95% percentile for 22-month old, so it seems that it's just not possible for a 10-month old to weight that much.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taed For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raeann View Post
Well, assuming that the info is correct that this AI and the one who is an attorney in Texas are the same person, and it seems that they are....then she is definitely not "extremely stupid".....I found one link where she was referred to as the TOP student in her graduating class! Since we do not have confirmation that the two are for sure the same person, I won't post the link yet. It was a media article, however, and not just a blog or discussion board link.

jmo
I don't think this is the same person. I would really like to read the article that states she's an attorney.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to davehead21 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn512 View Post
I thought she put Lisa to bed at 10:30
Put Lisa down at 7:30 and checked her at 10:30 before she (mom) went to bed.IIRC

JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
Miss U James
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:21 AM
Inactive

Quote:
Well the news said no arrest at this time, their main focus is not on an arrest but on finding Lisa. I was glad to hear that. I just cannot see how after 8 days this child is still alive. Statistically, its not in that childs favor. I know they say the video has a man in it with the mother, why wouldnt this man come forward and say, "hey, thats me in the video, me and Deb are friends, having an affair, or whatever" and let himself be cleared. Seems to me that would be the logical thing to do in this case. THAT to me is making Deborah not look good either. Why isnt this man coming forward.

IDK I was seen with another man in this case I would have given the police the name and said here is the situation, whether it ruined my marriage or not. This would at least show some credibility.
BBM- Except she doesn't HAVE a marriage (with Lisa's dad anyhow) She's currently married to another man, remember?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marycarney For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Lets us not forget Casey Anthony. How rude she was as well. It was all about her. She lied about everything. I think that case has us thinking, or me anyway, that everyone is lying. I really do believe this family is lying or hiding something.
I agree,but it even goes beyond the Anthony case. So often it ends up being a parent or the parents/caregivers lie.
Hailey Cummings
Hailey Dunn
Caylee Anthony ,
Hassani Campbell
Shaniya Davis,etc.............

Miss U James
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 10:25 AM

Often homeless people hang around stores that sell liquor and beg. Perhaps if this unknown guy is the homeless man, perhaps he happened to be there and DB bought him a box of wine?

A possibility.

Last night I was thinking OMG, she did that? But then to hear that it was 5 hours prior to Lisa going to bed that must have meant JI was home. If it had been later as I had thought I'd still be in shock but I am not as much now.

IMO
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curiousc For This Useful Post: