Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hot Cases > Lisa Irwin Missing!

Notices

Lisa Irwin Missing! 10 mo old Lisa Irwin disappeared from her crib in the middle of the night. Where is she?

Old 10-21-2011, 12:57 PM
I am BACCCCKKKKK

FLOOR-PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home likelihood of this being stranger abduction

FLOOR PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home

Ok, I really tried to make this the best guess floor-plan,

( I made it in "word" so don't laugh)

However it may still be wrong

please post what needs to be changed.

Also what is the likelihood of this being stranger abduction with this floor plan?

Please link any videos or Picture that can help make this correct.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Baby Lisa Home.jpg (36.7 KB, 727 views)
I communicate with my heart not my head.
“These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."
Old 10-21-2011, 01:01 PM

Nice work! I was hoping someone would do this!

Now I just wish we had an idea what the lower level looked like... garage, stairs, pool table (?)...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to quadlatte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 01:02 PM
I am BACCCCKKKKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadlatte View Post
Nice work! I was hoping someone would do this!

Now I just wish we had an idea what the lower level looked like... garage, stairs, pool table (?)...
I am working on that one, really hard not many pictures or Videos...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
“These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 01:04 PM
Armchair Detective

In one interview, didn't JI mention DB was in bed all the way in the opposite corner of the home from the computer room window w/ the tampered screen? I think the master BR in this diagram should be switched w/ the boys BR. I also think that bathroom shown is the master bath, and somewhere in the middle of the house there is likely another 'common' bath or at least half-bath.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:06 PM
WS Super Moderator

awesome pictures CN2!
Old 10-21-2011, 01:07 PM

Yep, that level is going to be much harder. I only recall seeing still images of the back.

I think there must be a bathroom down there, too. I would be interested to see how the bathrooms are positioned. Also the doors and windows.

Maybe a local with a similar floor plan could pitch in? IMO it would really add more depth to the abduction possibility discussion.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to quadlatte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 01:09 PM
I am BACCCCKKKKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ridge View Post
In one interview, didn't JI mention DB was in bed all the way in the opposite corner of the home from the computer room window w/ the tampered screen? I think the master BR in this diagram should be switched w/ the boys BR. I also think that bathroom shown is the master bath, and somewhere in the middle of the house there is likely another 'common' bath or at least half-bath.
It seems that JI has said that the master was on the opposite side of the house and then in another interview he says that the boys room is on the opposite side of the house, But DB said she sometime leave the boy window open a crack because it is so high up, and that would have to be this bedroom. I think....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ridge View Post
I remember that same interview.
Stated: "Opposite corner of the house from the busted window" (something along those lines)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indepmo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 01:11 PM
I am BACCCCKKKKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadlatte View Post
Yep, that level is going to be much harder. I only recall seeing still images of the back.

I think there must be a bathroom down there, too. I would be interested to see how the bathrooms are positioned. Also the doors and windows.

Maybe a local with a similar floor plan could pitch in? IMO it would really add more depth to the abduction possibility discussion.
I am also using the placement of the exhaust pipes and fan tops on the roof as where the rooms are located, and know a lot about construction,

I believe there is a second bath downstairs and it would have to be some where near where the other plumbing runs... For sewer and water to run properly.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 01:16 PM

The bathrooms on that floor are probably back to back-- so maybe the bathroom window seen in the back is the master, and between that and the main hall there's probably another. It's common to plumb like that. jmo
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 01:17 PM

Someone posted the basement layout form the county assessment dept. Here it is again.
The Following User Says Thank You to indepmo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 01:20 PM

Just FYi id you want to see street view enter the house address at www.viewofhouse.com it is like google earth. Nice street but I seee a greenway nearby hope they checked it good its a large area.
The Following User Says Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 01:40 PM

If you go back to the Media Links thread, there is a clip of a reporter inside the house and gives you a bit of as to the layout.....

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...win%20%20-MO-/

Hope that link works.
The Following User Says Thank You to LadyPirate For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indepmo View Post
Someone posted the basement layout form the county assessment dept. Here it is again.
Thanks, but for some reason I can't see it?! Can anyone else?

I must have missed it the first time around...
The Following User Says Thank You to quadlatte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 01:55 PM
Retired WS Staff

I thought the Master Bedroom was on the other side of the house away from the computer room.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:56 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyPirate View Post
If you go back to the Media Links thread, there is a clip of a reporter inside the house and gives you a bit of as to the layout.....

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...win%20%20-MO-/

Hope that link works.
Need to sign it to view anything.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
FLOOR PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home

Ok, I really tried to make this the best guess floor-plan,

( I made it in "word" so don't laugh)

However it may still be wrong

please post what needs to be changed.

Also what is the likelihood of this being stranger abduction with this floor plan?

Please link any videos or Picture that can help make this correct.
Good work!

This video shows the inside of the house starting at 0:40. Might help you tweek your drawing.

The kitchen looks much more narrow in the video almost like just a hallway. Then that door you have labeled for the master bedroom, looks like the the room behind that door goes to a room that goes to the left of the doorway at least in part to me.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lisa...-home-14695353

You may also want to show the front and back entry doors for this level.

And the property records show this house at 2 1/2 both wonder where that 1/2 bath is at?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cher352 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 02:19 PM

I remember In Da Middle saying that she was pretty sure the house didn't have an en suite masterbath, that none of the homes in the area do, unless there has been some remodeling on the house, so that makes the bathroom issue interesting. Maybe there is 1.5 baths upstairs and 1 downstairs? Beats me as to where they might be though!
Old 10-21-2011, 02:24 PM

In most homes with similar layouts that I've seen, there's a powder room/half-bath between the kitchen and 'master' bedroom. IOW, it's not a shared wall between those rooms, but rather a bathroom between them. Not sure if that's the case here, though.

But what is it about this floor plan that makes a stranger abduction less likely? I'm not seeing it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarthaM For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 02:26 PM

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...ry?id=14786129

If eyewitness reports are so unreliable then why do cops use it everday to convict people and even execute them based on eyewitness testimony?
The Following User Says Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
Need to sign it to view anything.
Huh........I took this straight off the link that is on WS. I didn't have to sign in or anything. I probably copied it wrong.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LadyPirate For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 02:41 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyPirate View Post
Huh........I took this straight off the link that is on WS. I didn't have to sign in or anything. I probably copied it wrong.
Maybe copy the post number.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:55 PM
WS Member

Try searching youtube. I remember seeing a video that showed the house when it was vacant, like maybe something done when it was on the market.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:05 PM
I am BACCCCKKKKK

Ok I updated it again, Is this more like it?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Baby Lisas home.jpg (38.7 KB, 546 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 03:08 PM
I am BACCCCKKKKK

This picture has me wondering what room is it in the door way?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Where is this.JPG (30.7 KB, 550 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post: