Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hot Cases > Lisa Irwin Missing!

Notices

Lisa Irwin Missing! 10 mo old Lisa Irwin disappeared from her crib in the middle of the night. Where is she?


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 10-21-2011, 03:43 PM
In da Middle's Avatar
In da Middle In da Middle is offline
of everything
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Centered
Posts: 2,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
Ok I updated it again, Is this more like it?



This should be similar to what it should be. I still dont believe it has a 2nd bath upstairs but it could have been added through the years. I dont believe the stairs going down could be where this lists them either as they would be right smack in the middle of the garage where they come down. There is really no room for them to be there either if it is like the houses 2-3 doors to the south. This house is the same floor plan as those (IMO) except they have a 1-car garage where the extra living room is on this one. I am sure it was build this was because if it wasnt the area under it would be fill and not basement. It was posted here somewhere else (assessor site maybe) the square footage of the basement and it would include the area under the computer room. I am pretty sure the extra bathroom would be down there. Not sure about the 1/2 bath though. Clear as mud?
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to In da Middle For This Useful Post:
  #27  
Old 10-21-2011, 03:48 PM
In da Middle's Avatar
In da Middle In da Middle is offline
of everything
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Centered
Posts: 2,916
I could be wrong about the stairs. I cant do video at this moment, but if somebody could post a screenshot of it would help. I am only going by what I know about the other houses in this neighborhood like this one and not this one in particular.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to In da Middle For This Useful Post:
  #28  
Old 10-21-2011, 04:37 PM
*~Aimee~*'s Avatar
*~Aimee~* *~Aimee~* is offline
A Dream is a wish your Heart Makes
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Iliinois
Posts: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
This picture has me wondering what room is it in the door way?


looks like the baby bed in the background in the doorway.
__________________

"She's Going Places," A Tribute Song For Caylee Anthony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLudQC0MBJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZ79InLGRY
White Lion - When The Children Cry
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *~Aimee~* For This Useful Post:
  #29  
Old 10-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Turtles's Avatar
Turtles Turtles is offline
I will never forget..littlest Little
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In the pond, rounding up little turtles
Posts: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Aimee~* View Post
looks like the baby bed in the background in the doorway.
I does look like baby Lisa's room, it appears to be the pink bath seat/tub in the crib along with the black on the windows?
__________________
Justice failed Caylee Marie!!


Please bring Haleigh home!


Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Turtles For This Useful Post:
  #30  
Old 10-21-2011, 05:26 PM
Mountain_Kat's Avatar
Mountain_Kat Mountain_Kat is offline
Heca, firimar!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Forest Dweller.
Posts: 8,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
This picture has me wondering what room is it in the door way?


That is Lisa's nursery. You can see her crib and the items piled in it. Lisa's bedroom is the room off the kitchen, and closest to the computer room. Her bedroom window is the window next to the back deck, overlooking the air conditioning unit. IMO
__________________
People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:
  #31  
Old 10-21-2011, 07:32 PM
serveitup serveitup is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 124
If a person came in the computer room window they passed right by the cell phones on the counter and after leaving baby Lisa's room went out the front door.
Which side of the house is the path that leads to heavy wooded area on? Is that on the side closest to the front door through a gate? And certain kinds of shoes, I'm thinking of leather boots, make clicking sounds on solid flooring. Grabbing at straws right now holding out hope they find her alive.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to serveitup For This Useful Post:
  #32  
Old 10-21-2011, 07:52 PM
LCoastMom's Avatar
LCoastMom LCoastMom is offline
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: here and there
Posts: 7,586
If you turn that image of the floor plan on it's side, we can probably see it without blowing the margins.

Good work CN2!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:
  #33  
Old 10-21-2011, 07:59 PM
Wise Old Owl's Avatar
Wise Old Owl Wise Old Owl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South FloriDUH
Posts: 13,527
Thankx for the updated floor plan! Post #26 above.

First thing that jumped at me - maybe Lisa fell down the stairs. Maybe DB was outside - Lisa got out of the crib and went looking for mom. Maybe the door to the stairs wasn't latched all that good (door knob I mean) - Lisa was able to pull it open further with her hands and ........

DB comes in later - Lisa isn't in the crib - DB finds her - brings her into the bedroom and puts her on the floor. Maybe Lisa didn't die at the bottom of the stairs but on the floor in the bedroom?

IDK - those STAIRS are screaming at me for some reason..............
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:
  #34  
Old 10-21-2011, 08:05 PM
Mountain_Kat's Avatar
Mountain_Kat Mountain_Kat is offline
Heca, firimar!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Forest Dweller.
Posts: 8,053
Jeremy stated that the boys bedroom was at the opposite end of the house from the computer room. If you are look at the back of the house, here is what you see:

1. Doors with deck off it.
2. Window over air conditioning unit .
3. Window.
4. small window
5. Window

My personal opinion, based on what Jeremy has said, the video of the inside of the house, and common sense, is that the layout goes like this, from left to right looking at back of house:

1. computer room
2. Lisa's room
3. master bedroom
4 .bathroom
5. boys bedroom

JMO
__________________
People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:
  #35  
Old 10-21-2011, 08:36 PM
Patty G's Avatar
Patty G Patty G is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 16,568
I am not 100% convinced that the computer room goes the full side length of the house. I remember seeing some wall units or something in the computer room when they were searching inside the house as well as when they were climbing in the window.
__________________
Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:
  #36  
Old 10-21-2011, 08:44 PM
sorrell skye's Avatar
sorrell skye sorrell skye is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
Jeremy stated that the boys bedroom was at the opposite end of the house from the computer room. If you are look at the back of the house, here is what you see:

1. Doors with deck off it.
2. Window over air conditioning unit .
3. Window.
4. small window
5. Window

My personal opinion, based on what Jeremy has said, the video of the inside of the house, and common sense, is that the layout goes like this, from left to right looking at back of house:

1. computer room
2. Lisa's room
3. master bedroom
4 .bathroom
5. boys bedroom

JMO
MK, my dear, JI did not state that the boys' bedroom is @ the opposite end of the house from the computer room - it's the parents' bedroom that's exactly opposite the computer room.

In this interview, JI states:

"Our bedroom is on the exact opposite corner of the house and she sleeps with the fan on high."

@ about 3:18 in the video.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...27631#44927631
__________________
To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sorrell skye For This Useful Post:
  #37  
Old 10-21-2011, 08:59 PM
panthera's Avatar
panthera panthera is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on the prowl
Posts: 25,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
Thankx for the updated floor plan! Post #26 above.

First thing that jumped at me - maybe Lisa fell down the stairs. Maybe DB was outside - Lisa got out of the crib and went looking for mom. Maybe the door to the stairs wasn't latched all that good (door knob I mean) - Lisa was able to pull it open further with her hands and ........

DB comes in later - Lisa isn't in the crib - DB finds her - brings her into the bedroom and puts her on the floor. Maybe Lisa didn't die at the bottom of the stairs but on the floor in the bedroom?

IDK - those STAIRS are screaming at me for some reason..............
I also share the same feeling about the stairs. The bathroom is now located where the original layout had Lisa's room, therefore it is now separating the master bedroom from her room and making it less likely DB could have heard something going on inside the room. However, that said, the baby monitor still should have picked up on any noise. I do believe some type of accident may have occurred before 10:30pm, while DB was outside drinking.

MOO
__________________
Rest in Peace
Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:
  #38  
Old 10-21-2011, 11:25 PM
quadlatte's Avatar
quadlatte quadlatte is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Seattle area
Posts: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
This picture has me wondering what room is it in the door way?


Dining room? (I know we haven't heard of one, but from the light fixture and what looks like a table with laundry or something on it, perhaps...)

ETA: on second thought, it looks like it is Lisa's bedroom.

Last edited by quadlatte; 10-21-2011 at 11:32 PM. Reason: second thought
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-21-2011, 11:32 PM
MarthaM's Avatar
MarthaM MarthaM is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 871
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
I am not 100% convinced that the computer room goes the full side length of the house. I remember seeing some wall units or something in the computer room when they were searching inside the house as well as when they were climbing in the window.
I think the front part of what is labeled as 'computer room' is what is really meant to be a dining room, since it is off the kitchen. I might use that as a computer room/den type of thing if I lived there, since dining room tables are nothing but catch-alls for me.

It looks like the back end of the 'computer room' has an exit door, so I would think that what is shown as one large room is really two, or at least that it's divided by some kind of wall or divider. I would think the part with the exit door is a utility room of some sort.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-21-2011, 11:36 PM
quadlatte's Avatar
quadlatte quadlatte is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Seattle area
Posts: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthaM View Post
I think the front part of what is labeled as 'computer room' is what is really meant to be a dining room, since it is off the kitchen. I might use that as a computer room/den type of thing if I lived there, since dining room tables are nothing but catch-alls for me.

It looks like the back end of the 'computer room' has an exit door, so I would think that what is shown as one large room is really two, or at least that it's divided by some kind of wall or divider. I would think the part with the exit door is a utility room of some sort.
ITA, except the utility room part... since the deck with chairs is right off that room, I would assume it would be a den or something? But I do think that it is/was 2 rooms, the front being the dining room since it is off the kitchen like you said.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 10-21-2011, 11:38 PM
carole carole is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadlatte View Post
ITA, except the utility room part... since the deck with chairs is right off that room, I would assume it would be a den or something? But I do think that it is/was 2 rooms, the front being the dining room since it is off the kitchen like you said.
Look closer, this is Lisa's room, the crib with the pink baby bath and the window taped up with black plastic and duct tape.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to carole For This Useful Post:
  #42  
Old 10-21-2011, 11:47 PM
Quiche's Avatar
Quiche Quiche is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 9,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by carole View Post
Look closer, this is Lisa's room, the crib with the pink baby bath and the window taped up with black plastic and duct tape.
Why is the window taped off like that?
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-21-2011, 11:49 PM
carole carole is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
Why is the window taped off like that?
Probably done to eliminate as much light as possible by LE when first looking for evidence, using luminol to find blood, fingerprints when abduction was looked at as the crime.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to carole For This Useful Post:
  #44  
Old 10-22-2011, 01:19 AM
otto otto is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 19,247
Haven't followed this case ... partially because I don't think the mom had anything to do with it ... but enjoy putting together floorplans. Based on the drawing posted above, I put this together. Once the floor plan is completely nailed down, I can add the interior - if there's interest. Out of curiosity, what's downstairs?

Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-22-2011, 01:40 AM
otto otto is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 19,247
Looking at the floorplan, I think it would have been quite easy to enter through the front door or patio, enter the bedroom and leave without being noticed. The path along the back of the house is dark and deserted. Was the patio door locked?
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 10-22-2011, 07:14 AM
Mountain_Kat's Avatar
Mountain_Kat Mountain_Kat is offline
Heca, firimar!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Forest Dweller.
Posts: 8,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
MK, my dear, JI did not state that the boys' bedroom is @ the opposite end of the house from the computer room - it's the parents' bedroom that's exactly opposite the computer room.

In this interview, JI states:

"Our bedroom is on the exact opposite corner of the house and she sleeps with the fan on high."

@ about 3:18 in the video.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...27631#44927631
Thanks Sorrell, I didn't hear that interview. But he also said the boys room was at the opposite end of the house. An interviewer asked him if the boys might have heard anything unusual that night, and he said no...because their room was at the opposite end of the house from the computer room. (Will insert link if I can find it.)

So one thing we do know is that both the master room and the boys room are at the opposite end of the house from the computer room. So Lisa's room is definitely the bedroom next to the computer room.
__________________
People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10-22-2011, 01:15 PM
otto otto is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 19,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
Thanks Sorrell, I didn't hear that interview. But he also said the boys room was at the opposite end of the house. An interviewer asked him if the boys might have heard anything unusual that night, and he said no...because their room was at the opposite end of the house from the computer room. (Will insert link if I can find it.)

So one thing we do know is that both the master room and the boys room are at the opposite end of the house from the computer room. So Lisa's room is definitely the bedroom next to the computer room.
Is this closer?


Last edited by otto; 10-22-2011 at 01:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:
  #48  
Old 10-22-2011, 01:28 PM
Patty G's Avatar
Patty G Patty G is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 16,568
Are we 100% certain that the computer room is the full length of the side of the house?

Also do we have a picture of the back of the house to look at?
__________________
Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10-22-2011, 01:31 PM
otto otto is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 19,247
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:
  #50  
Old 10-22-2011, 01:37 PM
Wise Old Owl's Avatar
Wise Old Owl Wise Old Owl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South FloriDUH
Posts: 13,527
Otto - I'm thinking the bathroom (near the master) doesn't have a door to the hall - but is more of a master suite with the bathroom door in the bedroom - KWIM?

Also, now looking at what you've done. I'm thinking MAYBE the stairs and the 2nd bathroom (what you're calling a water closet) are switched. I say that because if you follow the "water walls" and put the toilet in the master on the other side - you can draw a straight line to the front of the house - which the front wall has the kitchen sink. Most times the plumbing pipes tend to follow each other - am I making any sense.

I also think - yes nursie - that the computer room is one big room the width of the house. I don't believe it started that way. It could have been two separate rooms with a wall dividing them. The front room being the dining room (right off the kitchen) and I don't think there is an actual door there - just an opening. JI might have (or another owner) taken the dividing wall down to make it one big room.

Now, when that room was two separate (if it was) - when you "put the dividing wall back up - then the back room has no other exit than the outside (which I think is either french doors or glass sliding doors). So, the computer room must have two doorway openings. This would lead to a "hallway" down the back in front of all the bedrooms and ending at the master bedroom door.

I don't even know if I'm making any sense now. lol

ETA: The back outside door on the computer room is a solid door - thanks for posting the pic of the back.


Thoughts?

Last edited by Wise Old Owl; 10-22-2011 at 01:39 PM. Reason: ETA
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Theory #3: Other Stranger Abduction Dr. Doogie Anna Christian Waters 242 09-28-2012 03:43 PM
Home videos of baby Lisa just released BeanE Lisa Irwin Missing! 80 10-23-2011 01:42 PM
Stranger Abduction Theories #2 JBean Kyron Horman 295 04-06-2011 10:18 AM
Stranger abduction theory Kimster Kyron Horman 599 12-02-2010 08:49 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:44 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!