Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion

Notices

Missing but not forgotten Discussion This Forum is for case discussion and opinion regarding all missing persons who have not been forgotten despite the number of years they have been missing. Many members have loved ones here & need your help to bring them home!


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-12-2011, 03:14 AM
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed's Avatar
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Puget Sound area, WA
Posts: 19,943
WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #6

Please continue here.



2-year-old Sky Metalwala was last seen around 9:00 am on Sunday, November 6, 2011. Sky's mother reported that her car ran out of gas in Bellevue, Washington at that time. She said she left Sky in the unlocked vehicle and walked with her daughter, who is 4, about a mile to a gas station. When she returned approximately 1 hour later, Sky was missing.

An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of Sky. He was last seen wearing, a grey hooded sweatshirt, black and aqua blue sweatpants, and white socks. The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

TIPLINE: 425-452-2564
pdtipline@bellevuewa.gov

NCMEC Poster - http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US


PREVIOUS THREADS
Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5


Information and Support Thread
__________________
FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest

STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE:
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=32037

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107247
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 11-12-2011, 03:48 AM
LillyRush's Avatar
LillyRush LillyRush is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,440
Hi all, I am so glad to have found a lengthy discussion on this topic here, though I can't believe you all are on part 6 already (well, actually, I can ) I live in Seattle and have been following the case since Sunday when I started getting breaking news alerts on facebook from King 5 and other local news sources. I was glad to see the case receiving nationwide attention by mid-week, though sad that it had not been solved yet.

I just wanted to share another news resource that I have listened to sometimes in the car. That is Kiro News Radio: http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=134 They have a live podcast on there for those that are not local and don't get the station and/or just want to listen online. In my experience, the case has been discussed most often during the Dori Monson show (12-3pm, pacific time).

I also wanted to add that Kiro News Radio was the first place that I heard about the landfill searches and that was as early as Wednesday afternoon, I think. Just wanted to mention, in fairness, that Nancy Grace wasn't necessarily spreading rumors about those searches. She or one of her staff may have gotten it from a local source such as Kiro. But, otherwise, I do agree that she likes to take small details, often unsubstantiated or otherwise disproven and run with them.
__________________
A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
~ Nelson Mandela
  #3  
Old 11-12-2011, 07:34 AM
TxLady2's Avatar
TxLady2 TxLady2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,944
This case has me totally confuzzled. Probably because the threads move so fast and I can't keep up, since I can't stay on the computer all the time. I am not even past the mom leaving the baby alone and taking the older child to the gas station, when the car was not out of gas. That leaves me shaking my head.
But also, I am not getting the warm and fuzzy feelings about the dad that most of you do.... sorry. There is something very wrong when a child has hysterics and screams that she wants to stay with her mommy and refuses to go with her daddy. Also, did anyone else catch the part where Julia is telling him that the little girl told her that 'Armand' hits her? Who is Armand? Grandfather? Friend? Uncle? And why would he be hitting the little girl? Kids that age (she was 3-1/2) don't make that kind of story up, it's not in them to lie out their teeth like that, 3 & 4 yr olds are painfully honest most of the time.
Something just isn't right here, and I am not convinced that Daddy is the saint that some are making him out to be. I'm not excusing the mommy's behavior, it was wrong for her to leave the child alone in the car, and she's definitely got some screws loose, but the daddy could be a whole lot of her problems... you just never know. If he demanded a clean house and was always on her about it not being clean enough, maybe that compulsion to clean all the time was something she thought she had to do to get along with him. Just saying.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TxLady2 For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 11-12-2011, 07:39 AM
momtective's Avatar
momtective momtective is offline
Lifetime WS Non-Mod
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my own reality...it's nicer here.
Posts: 12,020
Ransom Email

Didn't know if this had already been posted or not... I'm way behind...not at all sure what to think about this one.

The owner of a Facebook page devoted to the search for Sky had announced on the site Thursday that they received a “ransom e-mail” demanding $25,000 for the boy’s safe return. The writer threatened to cut off Sky’s fingers if the money was not sent.

The note was very similar to one that KIRO reported was recently received by the son of Patti Krieger, a hiker who has been missing for more than a year. Like the note for Sky, it was signed “The Keeper,” but that one sought $250,000 and demanded that the money be wired to Ghana.

Asked about the note Friday, Johnson said, “That’s absolutely not true from our standpoint. We know nothing about that…If our investigators don’t have it, we’d like to.”

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011...ay/?hpt=ng_bn1

Okay, just ready back and saw where this was discussed on the previous thread. My opinion, JB still has access to her computer and I hope LE is giving her enough rope to hang herself. kwim
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 11-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Chris_Texas's Avatar
Chris_Texas Chris_Texas is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
This case has me totally confuzzled. Probably because the threads move so fast and I can't keep up, since I can't stay on the computer all the time. I am not even past the mom leaving the baby alone and taking the older child to the gas station, when the car was not out of gas. That leaves me shaking my head.
But also, I am not getting the warm and fuzzy feelings about the dad that most of you do.... sorry. There is something very wrong when a child has hysterics and screams that she wants to stay with her mommy and refuses to go with her daddy. Also, did anyone else catch the part where Julia is telling him that the little girl told her that 'Armand' hits her? Who is Armand? Grandfather? Friend? Uncle? And why would he be hitting the little girl? Kids that age (she was 3-1/2) don't make that kind of story up, it's not in them to lie out their teeth like that, 3 & 4 yr olds are painfully honest most of the time.
Something just isn't right here, and I am not convinced that Daddy is the saint that some are making him out to be. I'm not excusing the mommy's behavior, it was wrong for her to leave the child alone in the car, and she's definitely got some screws loose, but the daddy could be a whole lot of her problems... you just never know. If he demanded a clean house and was always on her about it not being clean enough, maybe that compulsion to clean all the time was something she thought she had to do to get along with him. Just saying.
Couple things to consider:

* The daughter freaking out over going with dad is an infant, and had not actually been with dad in a long time.

* Kids might be inherently honest, but if you gave me ten minutes a day for a week I guarantee you I could have a kid wetting their pants -- literally -- at even the suggestion that they might be left with someone.

* If normal and relatively sane parents program their kids to hate their ex, and they often try to do just this, imagine how much more insane that programming might be when conducted by someone like this mom.

* I don't know that anyone has submitted this guy's name for daddy of the decade, but so far as I know the only evidence that this guy is a bad dad comes from a woman that appears to be a homicidal maniac.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: The above is my OPINION only. Unless stated otherwise, I neither claim nor imply any inside knowledge or expert opinion about any subject I happen to be discussing. The reader assumes full responsibility for any conclusions my writing might cause them to reach. Warning: may cause drowsiness, do not operate heavy machinery while reading
  #6  
Old 11-12-2011, 07:55 AM
josie1986's Avatar
josie1986 josie1986 is offline
Verified Juanette
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Glasgow,Scotland UK
Posts: 13,014
i've read bits and bobs about this case this week and just trying to catch up on here with it.straight off the bat why the frick would you leave one child and take other as well as leaving the doors unlocked?....well any mother i know wouldn't.

did she have a cell phone on her?

the friend the was coming to help/pick them up did she know sky was in the car alone?

did she know anyone in that area?


i read that the car apparently hadn't ran out of gas is this correct?


my hinky meter is going off the scale here IMO it reeks more than rotten eggs.

praying for this little one

im sure these questions have been asked and answered before but 5 threads is alot to sift through.

TIA
__________________
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.



Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to josie1986 For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 11-12-2011, 08:28 AM
CharlestonGal CharlestonGal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by josie1986 View Post
i've read bits and bobs about this case this week and just trying to catch up on here with it.straight off the bat why the frick would you leave one child and take other as well as leaving the doors unlocked?....well any mother i know wouldn't.

did she have a cell phone on her?

the friend the was coming to help/pick them up did she know sky was in the car alone?

did she know anyone in that area?


i read that the car apparently hadn't ran out of gas is this correct?



my hinky meter is going off the scale here IMO it reeks more than rotten eggs.

praying for this little one

im sure these questions have been asked and answered before but 5 threads is alot to sift through.

TIA
1. No, mom did not have a cell phone with her. She left her cell and her purse at home. She did have her wallet with her.

2. The friend who picked up Mom and daughter expressed shock when she saw Sky was not with them.

3. Mom used to live in an apartment complex in that area, but it is unknown if she still knows anyone in that area.

4. LE confirmed there was still about 2 gallons of gas in the car. LE test drove the car for two hours and it performed fine.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to CharlestonGal For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 11-12-2011, 08:41 AM
~n/t~'s Avatar
~n/t~ ~n/t~ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Texas View Post
Couple things to consider:

* The daughter freaking out over going with dad is an infant, and had not actually been with dad in a long time.

* Kids might be inherently honest, but if you gave me ten minutes a day for a week I guarantee you I could have a kid wetting their pants -- literally -- at even the suggestion that they might be left with someone.

* If normal and relatively sane parents program their kids to hate their ex, and they often try to do just this, imagine how much more insane that programming might be when conducted by someone like this mom.

* I don't know that anyone has submitted this guy's name for daddy of the decade, but so far as I know the only evidence that this guy is a bad dad comes from a woman that appears to be a homicidal maniac.
The daughter wasn't an infant? She was 3, I think. That's a toddler not an infant and she was able to voice her discontent about having to go with dad. There is a reason in my opinion and it's not because mom brainwashed her. I'd like to know why she was afraid of him. That tape was very disturbing to listen to. I couldn't even get half way through. The poor kid was in agony.

There is something seriously wrong here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 11-12-2011, 08:46 AM
SurfieTX's Avatar
SurfieTX SurfieTX is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,001
What really chaps my behind is the fact that JB can afford a fancy criminal attorney and yet the tax payers are left footing the bill for her hotel room. Ridiculous, IMO.
__________________
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
  #10  
Old 11-12-2011, 08:58 AM
~n/t~'s Avatar
~n/t~ ~n/t~ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
What really chaps my behind is the fact that JB can afford a fancy criminal attorney and yet the tax payers are left footing the bill for her hotel room. Ridiculous, IMO.
Who's paying for her attorney? Do we know? Probably her parents? Didn't LE say if she ends up being involved, she'll have to pay for investigation costs? I thought I read that yesterday but I wasn't online as much.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 11-12-2011, 09:09 AM
nursebeeme's Avatar
nursebeeme nursebeeme is offline
WS Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
Posts: 52,141
http://g.co/maps/apct5

case map
__________________
This bee my opinion
  #12  
Old 11-12-2011, 09:11 AM
nursebeeme's Avatar
nursebeeme nursebeeme is offline
WS Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
Posts: 52,141
Quote:
Bellevue Police alluded to activities this coming weekend that will aid in their search for missing toddler, Sky Metalwala, who disappeared last Sunday.
"There are some things in the works," Bellevue Police Maj. Mike Johnson said at Friday's afternoon press briefing, "we'll be out in the communities around this incident this weekend doing some things that will be helpful to the investigation."
Johnson said details of the activities would not be revealed yet.
http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky-...133701148.html
__________________
This bee my opinion
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 11-12-2011, 09:12 AM
josie1986's Avatar
josie1986 josie1986 is offline
Verified Juanette
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Glasgow,Scotland UK
Posts: 13,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlestonGal View Post
1. No, mom did not have a cell phone with her. She left her cell and her purse at home. She did have her wallet with her.

2. The friend who picked up Mom and daughter expressed shock when she saw Sky was not with them.

3. Mom used to live in an apartment complex in that area, but it is unknown if she still knows anyone in that area.

4. LE confirmed there was still about 2 gallons of gas in the car. LE test drove the car for two hours and it performed fine.
ty for answering my questions.

i wonder where she was going not to take her purse with her wallet and cell in it? i for one take my purse,cell,wallet everything but the kitchen sink with me everywhere i go even if its just a short trip.u never know where u could run into trouble and need to call someone or anything along those lines.

also wonder why she lied and said the car was out of gas hmm


the logical thing to do if you were having car trouble/no gas and you have no cell is to maybe go and knock on a door in the neighborhood and explain ur problem and they could call someone for you or let you use their phone.
im just assuming that there are houses close by.

OR

take both ur children with you.


the way this comes across to me the little girl was first born and her "favourite" and couldn't really give a rats ass about sky and thought oh i'll just leave him behind and take the girl (i dont know her name) wouldn't want anything happening to her

JMO MOO.
__________________
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.



Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to josie1986 For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 11-12-2011, 09:16 AM
cc81's Avatar
cc81 cc81 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: eastern Virginia
Posts: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
The daughter wasn't an infant? She was 3, I think. That's a toddler not an infant and she was able to voice her discontent about having to go with dad. There is a reason in my opinion and it's not because mom brainwashed her. I'd like to know why she was afraid of him. That tape was very disturbing to listen to. I couldn't even get half way through. The poor kid was in agony.

There is something seriously wrong here.

Maybe it's not the father at all, but someone connected to him!


My daughter used to hide when it was time to go back to her dads.. later I ended up having to call CPS because her grandfather was taking "pictures" of her..

ETA: Course my kid never screamed bloody murder in the background and she was about the same age as M
__________________
currently afflicted with the worst case of 'pregnancy brain' that I've ever had! Be back to normal in approximately 7 months.

Last edited by cc81; 11-12-2011 at 09:19 AM. Reason: eta
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cc81 For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 11-12-2011, 09:31 AM
Magdalyn's Avatar
Magdalyn Magdalyn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,706
Her father is believed to be in Russia or Ukraine, and her mother Nadia Biryukova is not answering her door or returning messages.

“Two days ago, I saw her,” says Pichu Liu, who says she’s had a good relationship with Nadia, her next door neighbor and the grandmother of Sky Metalwala, the two-year-old reported missing on Sunday.


Snipped and pasted by me from other thread and I don't know whose post, sorry!

I'm still not so sure Julia's father is in the picture at all. May not have even imigrated here with the family. Heck, do we even know if Julia's brother shares the same father? (I'm just throwing out what we don't know.) The wording above, coming from a neighbor, sounds like the neighbor only knows the mom, not the dad, and the neighbor believes the father of Julia lives in Ukraine or Russia. I suppose he could be living with grandma in the states, but it sems to me LE would be all over this angle from day one and we'd know about it. They'd interview grandma's neighbors, they'd say, "Huh, my neighbor's grandson's been missing two weeks? So has my neighbor's husband!"

I think someone mentioned seeing a picture in the flick'r account of someone with Julia's mom that looked to be a dad, but ...well, that fella could be anyone.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Magdalyn For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 11-12-2011, 09:54 AM
SurfieTX's Avatar
SurfieTX SurfieTX is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdalyn View Post
Her father is believed to be in Russia or Ukraine, and her mother Nadia Biryukova is not answering her door or returning messages.

“Two days ago, I saw her,” says Pichu Liu, who says she’s had a good relationship with Nadia, her next door neighbor and the grandmother of Sky Metalwala, the two-year-old reported missing on Sunday.


Snipped and pasted by me from other thread and I don't know whose post, sorry!

I'm still not so sure Julia's father is in the picture at all. May not have even imigrated here with the family. Heck, do we even know if Julia's brother shares the same father? (I'm just throwing out what we don't know.) The wording above, coming from a neighbor, sounds like the neighbor only knows the mom, not the dad, and the neighbor believes the father of Julia lives in Ukraine or Russia. I suppose he could be living with grandma in the states, but it sems to me LE would be all over this angle from day one and we'd know about it. They'd interview grandma's neighbors, they'd say, "Huh, my neighbor's grandson's been missing two weeks? So has my neighbor's husband!"

I think someone mentioned seeing a picture in the flick'r account of someone with Julia's mom that looked to be a dad, but ...well, that fella could be anyone.
The father has bought and sold property in the US. It seems to me like he has lived in the US.
__________________
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 11-12-2011, 09:55 AM
Magdalyn's Avatar
Magdalyn Magdalyn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
"we'll be out in the communities around this incident this weekend doing some things that will be helpful to the investigation."
Johnson said details of the activities would not be revealed yet."


Huh. I wonder if they'll be doing a reenactment. Though it seems like they've done enough to show that her story is hogwash. But I wonder if they want to canvas all the potential bodies of water and hidey holes between where she parked her car and the gas station, just to rule out that she hid the body (if there is a body) on Sunday.

My opinion is, if Sky is dead, she hid the body before Sunday. Nothing would hinder this woman from leaving her daughter alone so she could take care of this. Childcare? Who needs stinking childcare.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Magdalyn For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 11-12-2011, 09:58 AM
Magdalyn's Avatar
Magdalyn Magdalyn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
The father has bought and sold property in the US. It seems to me like he has lived in the US.
Thanks. I haven't seen that (obviously!)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Magdalyn For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 11-12-2011, 10:00 AM
SurfieTX's Avatar
SurfieTX SurfieTX is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,001
My guess is they have pinged her nifty iPhone and have retrieved the GPS coordinates from the mediation date to that Sunday morning. Now, they are going after the surveillance videos. We already know they have Friday pretty much nailed down with the shoe shopping and haircut.
__________________
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 11-12-2011, 10:09 AM
MizStery's Avatar
MizStery MizStery is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bellevue,Washington
Posts: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
The daughter wasn't an infant? She was 3, I think. That's a toddler not an infant and she was able to voice her discontent about having to go with dad. There is a reason in my opinion and it's not because mom brainwashed her. I'd like to know why she was afraid of him. That tape was very disturbing to listen to. I couldn't even get half way through. The poor kid was in agony.

There is something seriously wrong here.
Your post got me thinking about the reason given for their marriage. That would have been 2003 (I believe) and the reason given was he would have been deported to Pakistan the next day. Let's say within a year they realize they are not well suited and would be better off divorcing. But,if your found to have entered a marriage to avoid deportation you could be facing a $250,000 fine, and up to 5-years in prison! Its no joke, immigration does not take this lightly so perhaps they felt compelled to stay together. it sounds like they were more like oil and vinegar. A marriage takes a lot of work and it sounded shaky from the beginning .... it is sad to to see children in the middle. As we so often say here on Websleuths I may not be an expert but ..... MOO
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MizStery For This Useful Post:
  #21  
Old 11-12-2011, 10:16 AM
passionflower's Avatar
passionflower passionflower is offline
Just 1 tip to find a killer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: STEELER COUNTRY!
Posts: 24,258
Just wondering why mom isn't charged with child endangerment or neglect for leaving
baby in car seat and going away, leaving the car unlocked.
At 2 yrs old my grandchildren could get themselves out of a car seat!
and out of the car.
Why didn't she take him also, he could walk...........
IMO, he was never in the car.
__________________
Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
Justice for Hailey!!!!
No Justice for Caylee Marie..........
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 11-12-2011, 10:20 AM
IHAVENOCLUE's Avatar
IHAVENOCLUE IHAVENOCLUE is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 18,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
This case has me totally confuzzled. Probably because the threads move so fast and I can't keep up, since I can't stay on the computer all the time. I am not even past the mom leaving the baby alone and taking the older child to the gas station, when the car was not out of gas. That leaves me shaking my head.
But also, I am not getting the warm and fuzzy feelings about the dad that most of you do.... sorry. There is something very wrong when a child has hysterics and screams that she wants to stay with her mommy and refuses to go with her daddy. Also, did anyone else catch the part where Julia is telling him that the little girl told her that 'Armand' hits her? Who is Armand? Grandfather? Friend? Uncle? And why would he be hitting the little girl? Kids that age (she was 3-1/2) don't make that kind of story up, it's not in them to lie out their teeth like that, 3 & 4 yr olds are painfully honest most of the time.
Something just isn't right here, and I am not convinced that Daddy is the saint that some are making him out to be. I'm not excusing the mommy's behavior, it was wrong for her to leave the child alone in the car, and she's definitely got some screws loose, but the daddy could be a whole lot of her problems... you just never know. If he demanded a clean house and was always on her about it not being clean enough, maybe that compulsion to clean all the time was something she thought she had to do to get along with him. Just saying.
Thank you for this post.
Armand?...Very interesting..... and new to me! And why hasn't the father seen Sky since December, 2010. Was he not allowed to by court? Why? Or did he not make the overture?
JMO
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 11-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Magdalyn's Avatar
Magdalyn Magdalyn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
Just wondering why mom isn't charged with child endangerment or neglect for leaving
baby in car seat and going away, leaving the car unlocked.
At 2 yrs old my grandchildren could get themselves out of a car seat!
and out of the car.
Why didn't she take him also, he could walk...........
IMO, he was never in the car.
I believe it's because it can't be proven he was ever in the car on Sunday. Mom said the car ran out of gas, and that was proven to be a lie. Can't turn around and tell the judge, well, she lied about the gas, but we're sure she's telling the truth about leaving her sick baby in the car. At least that's what I think the police are thinking.

I think they're waiting to press charges for a crime of which they have supporting evidence. Then, when they press all their charges, they can add, admitted child neglect (with the 11 hour mediation as an example--they can support that by showing who the children weren't with, her admission, and no Zanny the Nanny in the offing...)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Magdalyn For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 11-12-2011, 11:10 AM
hollyblue's Avatar
hollyblue hollyblue is offline
It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHAVENOCLUE View Post
Thank you for this post.
Armand?...Very interesting..... and new to me! And why hasn't the father seen Sky since December, 2010. Was he not allowed to by court? Why? Or did he not make the overture?
JMO
This is what I'm having trouble with. If the charges against him for abuse of the children were dropped as his lawyer has stated, then WHY?
__________________
Timeline, map, etc for Rachael
https://docs3.google.com/document/ed...PniSLRIE&pli=1#
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 11-12-2011, 11:57 AM
jjenny jjenny is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 17,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
Just wondering why mom isn't charged with child endangerment or neglect for leaving
baby in car seat and going away, leaving the car unlocked.
At 2 yrs old my grandchildren could get themselves out of a car seat!
and out of the car.
Why didn't she take him also, he could walk...........
IMO, he was never in the car.
Do they believe this child was ever in the car to begin with?
__________________
Just my opinion
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
12 hour mediation, bellevue, child endangerment, cleaning, custody battle, endangered missing, flickr photos, homeopathic, hospital, left in car, links to jb fb account, missing child, not seen for weeks, ocd, organic child, ran out of gas, sick child, sky metalwala

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #5 SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Missing but not forgotten Discussion 574 11-12-2011 03:14 AM
WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #4 SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Missing but not forgotten Discussion 564 11-10-2011 04:13 PM
WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #2 SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Missing but not forgotten Discussion 554 11-08-2011 09:22 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!