Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion

Notices

Missing but not forgotten Discussion This Forum is for case discussion and opinion regarding all missing persons who have not been forgotten despite the number of years they have been missing. Many members have loved ones here & need your help to bring them home!


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #351  
Old 11-20-2011, 08:05 AM
Coldpizza's Avatar
Coldpizza Coldpizza is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: CA always, FL now
Posts: 10,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern View Post
this is a great article, I never thought of donating a gas card to help out in the search. Lots of folks can't afford gas these days and it can limit how many go out to search if they have a long drive.

Praying for a good outcome!
Very true on the gas cards. I read that on FB yesterday and thought the same thing.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:
  #352  
Old 11-20-2011, 08:25 AM
Coldpizza's Avatar
Coldpizza Coldpizza is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: CA always, FL now
Posts: 10,053
That was a good piece on the Today Show. The sister said the only thing she could think of for Michelle to go to the mall was to get Mac makeup. But added she was tired and wanted to get home to her son and take a nap before work. Mom still is leaning towards a car jacking, but it seemed the sister and dad not so much.

I'm sure Patty G will post soon lol her library of videos could fill a house!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:
  #353  
Old 11-20-2011, 08:27 AM
Coldpizza's Avatar
Coldpizza Coldpizza is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: CA always, FL now
Posts: 10,053
Also. all 3 seem to agree there is no reason for her to be on that side of town except the makeup store. Mom was so appreciative to be on the show.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:
  #354  
Old 11-20-2011, 08:31 AM
Coldpizza's Avatar
Coldpizza Coldpizza is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: CA always, FL now
Posts: 10,053
Another thing of note, it seems like she wasn't too excited about the show. She wasn't going around telling people, she didn't even tell her dad. They had a 25 min convo on Wed. making plans to meet for dinner and the new bf being introduced.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:
  #355  
Old 11-20-2011, 09:37 AM
TxLady2's Avatar
TxLady2 TxLady2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
What is everyone's opinion that OPD would state he has been ruled out? I can understand no one is considered a suspect but that's a pretty bold thing to declare even if they were just keeping things under wraps so they could put him at ease. If he were responsible and that went to court, it would bite LE in the you know where big time.
Only thing I can think of is he had a very solid alibi during the time she went missing, verified by at least one or two credible witnesses... NOT the children, but someone who can confirm they saw him and LE has checked it out. Work?
I would prefer this to come directly from LE, though, and not through a reporter. Just saying.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TxLady2 For This Useful Post:
  #356  
Old 11-20-2011, 11:35 AM
Patty G's Avatar
Patty G Patty G is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 16,568
Was Michele picking up her children from Dale or dropping them off?

In the opening post it says she was dropping them off and hadn't been seen since, yet in this article, her sister said she was going to pick her children up and this was around 2:30 PM.

"She was fine. She was going to pick up her kids," Erickson explained.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29805019/de...#ixzz1eGQpDE8h
__________________
Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:
  #357  
Old 11-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
It's all so confusing Patty. I keep hearing she dropped them off.

I'm so glad TES is in town. On WFTV.com they reported this morning TES would be getting permission from owners of property before they would start their search this afternoon.

I also noticed on the FB page and it's been removed now, the Hummer was spotted at 436 ( Semoran Blvd) and Aloma Ave around 4 pm on Nov 17. The person who saw it reported it to OPD.

It has also been reported by MSM Crimeline is involved for tips and the reward including Crimeline is now $13,000.

I didn't get to see the Today Show. I still don't think OPD has ruled out the ex. That's coming from the family. Until I hear it from OPD then I'll think about it. Michelle's mom also stated there was no violence in the relationship. Then how does one explain the restraining order from 2009?

Have you seen the "Glow" sticker across the back window of the Hummer. It went from one side to the other. I can only imagine how long it would take to remove it, it was Huge.

Also reported in MSM there was no blood found in the Hummer.


Just now reporting on www.wftv.com the family has been trying to keep the this info from the 11 yr old and he heard in on the radio by mistake The twins are with their father (the ex)


Praying for Michelle
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
  #358  
Old 11-20-2011, 12:24 PM
Coldpizza's Avatar
Coldpizza Coldpizza is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: CA always, FL now
Posts: 10,053
This article and Video from this am says

Parker was last seen dropping off the couple's twins at Smith's home.

Good video as well.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/michelle-pa...0#.Tsk2gD1R4dQ
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:
  #359  
Old 11-20-2011, 12:26 PM
Coldpizza's Avatar
Coldpizza Coldpizza is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: CA always, FL now
Posts: 10,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
It's all so confusing Patty. I keep hearing she dropped them off.

I'm so glad TES is in town. On WFTV.com they reported this morning TES would be getting permission from owners of property before they would start their search this afternoon.

I also noticed on the FB page and it's been removed now, the Hummer was spotted at 436 ( Semoran Blvd) and Aloma Ave around 4 pm on Nov 17. The person who saw it reported it to OPD.

It has also been reported by MSM Crimeline is involved for tips and the reward including Crimeline is now $13,000.

I didn't get to see the Today Show. I still don't think OPD has ruled out the ex. That's coming from the family. Until I hear it from OPD then I'll think about it. Michelle's mom also stated there was no violence in the relationship. Then how does one explain the restraining order from 2009?

Have you seen the "Glow" sticker across the back window of the Hummer. It went from one side to the other. I can only imagine how long it would take to remove it, it was Huge.

Also reported in MSM there was no blood found in the Hummer.


Just now reporting on www.wftv.com the family has been trying to keep the this info from the 11 yr old and he heard in on the radio by mistake The twins are with their father (the ex)


Praying for Michelle
I feel so bad for her son right now
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:
  #360  
Old 11-20-2011, 12:29 PM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
I feel so bad for her son right now
I know...

I just hope they find her soon, but it doesn't look good.


ETA: I'm glad the Anthony's have stayed out of this, and now with TES involved the A's won't touch it!
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
  #361  
Old 11-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Coldpizza's Avatar
Coldpizza Coldpizza is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: CA always, FL now
Posts: 10,053
Here's the Today Show video from this am.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...75332#45375332
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:
  #362  
Old 11-20-2011, 12:33 PM
Patty G's Avatar
Patty G Patty G is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 16,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
It's all so confusing Patty. I keep hearing she dropped them off.

I'm so glad TES is in town. On WFTV.com they reported this morning TES would be getting permission from owners of property before they would start their search this afternoon.

I also noticed on the FB page and it's been removed now, the Hummer was spotted at 436 ( Semoran Blvd) and Aloma Ave around 4 pm on Nov 17. The person who saw it reported it to OPD.

It has also been reported by MSM Crimeline is involved for tips and the reward including Crimeline is now $13,000.

I didn't get to see the Today Show. I still don't think OPD has ruled out the ex. That's coming from the family. Until I hear it from OPD then I'll think about it. Michelle's mom also stated there was no violence in the relationship. Then how does one explain the restraining order from 2009?

Have you seen the "Glow" sticker across the back window of the Hummer. It went from one side to the other. I can only imagine how long it would take to remove it, it was Huge.

Also reported in MSM there was no blood found in the Hummer.


Just now reporting on www.wftv.com the family has been trying to keep the this info from the 11 yr old and he heard in on the radio by mistake The twins are with their father (the ex)


Praying for Michelle
If Michele dropped off the children at Dale's, then wouldn't her sister have seen the children with her, when she saw her sister earlier? I wonder why the sister is being quoted as saying: "She was going to go and pick up the children"?

I did see the Facebook post from the other day regarding the spotting of the Hummer. It was a good idea not to have any information on that Facebook page except for support, prayers, searches etc.

I don't understand why the mother stated there was no violence in the relationship especially when stuff was stated on People's Court. There may not have been any actually hitting, but throwing things, breaking things etc., is a form of violence that could lead to other violent acts.

Not sure how I feel about the twins with their father, but it is what it is right now as he is their father and hopefully everyone is keeping a close eye on how these children are being cared for. If the family feels these children are in danger in any way, then they better get an emergency hearing with Family Court to see what they can do to protect the children's welfare.

It will be difficult to try and keep this information from the 11 year old. My goodness, he is the one that got the ball rolling in the first place when his mother wasn't home and he called his grandmother and now he is living with his father. He is old enough to connect the dots.

Do you have any links to the MSM Crimeline regarding the reward and the information about no blood in the Hummer? It seems odd that information was released about the Hummer.
__________________
Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Last edited by Patty G; 11-20-2011 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Removed my link to Today Show as Coldpizza has a better version. Thanks Coldpizza!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:
  #363  
Old 11-20-2011, 12:54 PM
fraudqueen fraudqueen is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 226
In Florida grandparents have no rights. IMO you would never want to say anything bad about the person who has custody of your grandchildren if you want to be able to see them again.

I just hope this doesn't turn out to be another missing person in Orlando and Daytona Beach who is never found. It's been going on for decades.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fraudqueen For This Useful Post:
  #364  
Old 11-20-2011, 01:00 PM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
If Michele dropped off the children at Dale's, then wouldn't her sister have seen the children with her, when she saw her sister earlier? I wonder why the sister is being quoted as saying: "She was going to go and pick up the children"?

I did see the Facebook post from the other day regarding the spotting of the Hummer. It was a good idea not to have any information on that Facebook page except for support, prayers, searches etc.

I don't understand why the mother stated there was no violence in the relationship especially when stuff was stated on People's Court. There may not have been any actually hitting, but throwing things, breaking things etc., is a form of violence that could lead to other violent acts.

Not sure how I feel about the twins with their father, but it is what it is right now as he is their father and hopefully everyone is keeping a close eye on how these children are being cared for. If the family feels these children are in danger in any way, then they better get an emergency hearing with Family Court to see what they can do to protect the children's welfare.

It will be difficult to try and keep this information from the 11 year old. My goodness, he is the one that got the ball rolling in the first place when his mother wasn't home and he called his grandmother and now he is living with his father. He is old enough to connect the dots.

Brad Parker stated this on www.wftv.com

Do you have any links to the MSM Crimeline regarding the reward and the information about no blood in the Hummer? It seems odd that information was released about the Hummer.
It was on www.wkmg.com and they have not updated their website yet.


I'm having lots of problems with this website today.
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
  #365  
Old 11-20-2011, 01:04 PM
Patty G's Avatar
Patty G Patty G is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 16,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraudqueen View Post
In Florida grandparents have no rights. IMO you would never want to say anything bad about the person who has custody of your grandchildren if you want to be able to see them again.

I just hope this doesn't turn out to be another missing person in Orlando and Daytona Beach who is never found. It's been going on for decades.
So true, the grandparents in the State of Florida do not have any rights. Although in this particular situation with the history of tempers flying and things breaking in front of the children, at least they have a bit of something to grasp (People's Court Tape) to show the Family Court IF ever needed.

I wonder if Dale has shared custody of the children through the courts or if they did something outside of the court?
__________________
Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:
  #366  
Old 11-20-2011, 01:04 PM
Coldpizza's Avatar
Coldpizza Coldpizza is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: CA always, FL now
Posts: 10,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraudqueen View Post
In Florida grandparents have no rights. IMO you would never want to say anything bad about the person who has custody of your grandchildren if you want to be able to see them again.

I just hope this doesn't turn out to be another missing person in Orlando and Daytona Beach who is never found. It's been going on for decades.
That makes complete sense as far as the grand parents are concerned. It helps me understand why her mom is repeating the car jacking story.

There are sooooo many places in Fl to hide people its just mind boggling. Ever since I moved here I still think about how the demographics and landscape can change within just a few houses and businesses, and the woods can just be impossible.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:
  #367  
Old 11-20-2011, 01:09 PM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
That makes complete sense as far as the grand parents are concerned. It helps me understand why her mom is repeating the car jacking story.

There are sooooo many places in Fl to hide people its just mind boggling. Ever since I moved here I still think about how the demographics and landscape can change within just a few houses and businesses, and the woods can just be impossible.
Yes that does make sense! They are trying to keep him at ease, like we said last night. No harm to the twins.

If you only knew the area where we live, you'd wonder how many missing people could be out there.
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
  #368  
Old 11-20-2011, 01:12 PM
Skully's Avatar
Skully Skully is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 5,209
I put 436 Semoran Blvd to 4200 Conroy road and it is 14.6 miles apart. So at 4pm the hummer is seen at Semoran Blvd and is found at Conroy, which is around 45 mints ? away. The cell powers down at 8:01. The route to point A to point B is mostly Highways. I think the best place to search would be any old vacant stores, garages, Out of Business, around that area. Even under road bridges and off the side of them.
__________________
Your Dream must be greater than your fear!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:
  #369  
Old 11-20-2011, 01:27 PM
MsFacetious's Avatar
MsFacetious MsFacetious is offline
What a Kerfuffle...
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
If Michele dropped off the children at Dale's, then wouldn't her sister have seen the children with her, when she saw her sister earlier? I wonder why the sister is being quoted as saying: "She was going to go and pick up the children"?
sbm

I'm not sure what time her sister saw her, but did the twins have preschool or daycare? A babysitter?

Could she have told her sister she was going to pick up the kids (meaning from preschool or daycare or the babysitter.)

THEN taken them to their father's house?

So she could have picked them up at one location when she told her sister that, then dropped them off at the father's?

Just an idea.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:
  #370  
Old 11-20-2011, 01:28 PM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
The iPhone was powered off at 8:01 pm. It did not ping Waterford like the text said. Where were the pings between 2:30 and the time it was powered off? I hope OPD contacted Att and got that info. iPhone also has a phone tracking program to find it if it was lost. I wonder if she had it installed.

I was trying to find info on the iPhone about powering it on remotely if it was lost and powered off. Nothing so far.
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
  #371  
Old 11-20-2011, 01:31 PM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern View Post
I put 436 Semoran Blvd to 4200 Conroy road and it is 14.6 miles apart. So at 4pm the hummer is seen at Semoran Blvd and is found at Conroy, which is around 45 mints ? away. The cell powers down at 8:01. The route to point A to point B is mostly Highways. I think the best place to search would be any old vacant stores, garages, Out of Business, around that area. Even under road bridges and off the side of them.
I'm thinking whoever had the Hummer had the phone and threw it out on their way back to the mall area where the Hummer was found. When they say powered off, the battery could've just died.
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
  #372  
Old 11-20-2011, 01:54 PM
nursebeeme's Avatar
nursebeeme nursebeeme is offline
WS Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
Posts: 52,141
http://abcnews.go.com/US/michelle-pa...0#.TslMOnN9GXw
__________________
This bee my opinion
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:
  #373  
Old 11-20-2011, 03:04 PM
Reality Orlando's Avatar
Reality Orlando Reality Orlando is offline
Verified Aquaculturalist
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 4,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern View Post
I put 436 Semoran Blvd to 4200 Conroy road and it is 14.6 miles apart. So at 4pm the hummer is seen at Semoran Blvd and is found at Conroy, which is around 45 mints ? away. The cell powers down at 8:01. The route to point A to point B is mostly Highways. I think the best place to search would be any old vacant stores, garages, Out of Business, around that area. Even under road bridges and off the side of them.
So, Aloma and Semoran (436). Traveling down Aloma you can pick up 417 S just past Kohl's. That will take you to 408, I-4 to the Conroy Rd. area. Probably 15 minutes, 20 minutes or so with traffic.
__________________
___________________________________



I hate when this happens.

"Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:
  #374  
Old 11-20-2011, 03:05 PM
Reality Orlando's Avatar
Reality Orlando Reality Orlando is offline
Verified Aquaculturalist
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 4,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I'm thinking whoever had the Hummer had the phone and threw it out on their way back to the mall area where the Hummer was found. When they say powered off, the battery could've just died.
Or they pulled the battery so the GPS couldn't be traced.
__________________
___________________________________



I hate when this happens.

"Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:
  #375  
Old 11-20-2011, 03:15 PM
Skully's Avatar
Skully Skully is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 5,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I'm thinking whoever had the Hummer had the phone and threw it out on their way back to the mall area where the Hummer was found. When they say powered off, the battery could've just died.
Do you think they back tracked? I am trying to get a sense of where she may be held or at given the hummer was spotted at 4pm at 436 Semoran, and it takes about 25 minutes to arrive to the mall area at Conroy, but the ping is past the mall over to Jesse Blacks saloon at 333 E Oak ridge ave. Could she be in the area of the saloon, but the perps took the Hummer to the mall area trying to throw off LE. I spotted a area around the corner of E Oak ridge, on 527. There are trailers all parked by the RR tracks south of the Saloon. I also googled the saloon and it is noted "closed". I wonder how many vacant buildings and closed stores in the area. Anyone know what kind of area it is as a community for crime. People tend to hide things in places they are familiar.
__________________
Your Dream must be greater than your fear!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10 beach Missing but not forgotten Discussion 673 12-09-2011 09:21 PM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #9 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 787 12-08-2011 08:12 PM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #8 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 559 12-06-2011 11:51 PM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #5 beach Missing but not forgotten Discussion 777 12-01-2011 12:04 PM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #4 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 959 11-30-2011 01:16 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:09 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!