Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion

Notices

Missing but not forgotten Discussion This Forum is for case discussion and opinion regarding all missing persons who have not been forgotten despite the number of years they have been missing. Many members have loved ones here & need your help to bring them home!

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 07:32 PM
WS Super Moderator

FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #2

Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search in underway. He cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police...g-woman/nFg3d/

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police...g-woman/nFg3d/
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 08:16 PM
Retired WS Staff

Nancy is covering the story tonight. I missed the first few minutes because I didn't think she would cover the story before the holiday. I missed the first 5 minutes or so recording the show.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:19 PM
Retired WS Staff

Oh, the family owns a salon. She was going to cosmetology school.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:08 PM

Somewhere along the way Nancy (as well as two of her talking heads) said there was no sign of a struggle to indicate a carjacking. She says, why take the victim, you take the CAR?! The victim is baggage to the carjacker, she continues. I must say I agree with her and have been saying that all along in this case. You take the car and push the driver out.

Good grief, Nancy and I are agreeing on something. ... Scary.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to truthsleuth For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 09:10 PM
ARMY STRONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
Oh, the family owns a salon. She was going to cosmetology school.
I read on the FB page she had just recently graduated.

Praying for Michelle Parker

We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 09:10 PM

i have a feeling someone abducted her.

"While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation." -Maya Angelou
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jessicaleanne1992 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 09:40 PM
ARMY STRONG

I am sad tonight. My heart breaks for Michelle's children and family. I can only hope and pray she will return safe, but....sigh...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, hold your family close, for you never know what can happen. Please say a prayer for Michelle and her family, that she may come home to her babies that need her and her family and friends near and far that have been so desperately searching for her. May God give them some answers soon and May God Bless all of you my friends.

Sparky

Praying for Michelle

Praying for Michelle Parker

We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I read on the FB page she had just recently graduated.
Thank you. I didn't hear her sister say that on the show, just that she was going to cosmetology school. So many blanks to fill in.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:34 PM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I need to go make mashed potatoes (with sour cream, cream cheese, and butter) for 15. That's a lot of spuds.

Enjoy your day with family and friends and be blessed. I pray for peace for for those who know and love Michelle. May she be found soon.

Hugs all around,
ts
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to truthsleuth For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 10:36 PM

Is anybody buying???

Good evening, been following and praying. Just wondering if anyone is buying the theory of Scientology? I ran across it last night on a PI page and thought "hmmmm so that's why mom can't knock doors down."
The Following User Says Thank You to Dee in MD For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee in MD View Post
Good evening, been following and praying. Just wondering if anyone is buying the theory of Scientology? I ran across it last night on a PI page and thought "hmmmm so that's why mom can't knock doors down."
BBM
I don't understand??
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carole For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsleuth View Post

I need to go make mashed potatoes (with sour cream, cream cheese, and butter) for 15. That's a lot of spuds.

Enjoy your day with family and friends and be blessed. I pray for peace for for those who know and love Michelle. May she be found soon.

Hugs all around,
ts
And Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! I, for one, am grateful for good people like you who care about others. Thank you! I, too, hope for a good outcome soon.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KivaSupporter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 12:25 AM

carole, the cross they're showing that she wears is an 8 point cross, Scientology, may or may not be related?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dee in MD For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsleuth View Post

Hugs all around,
ts
So sorry, a bit o/t but I cannot stand sour cream. Does the taste come through? I usually use heavy whipping cream but it is not cheap and fattening. I am trying to find a somewhat healthier alternative.

Prayers will be said at our table for all the lost souls.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fluffyslady For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 04:40 AM

Does anyone know how close Michelle Parker would be in reference to tracy ocasio and jennifer kesse . I wonder if the 3 might be connected,
Old 11-24-2011, 06:10 AM
This is love

http://www.examiner.com/missing-pers...-ex-was-poison
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cazzie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
Does anyone know how close Michelle Parker would be in reference to tracy ocasio and jennifer kesse . I wonder if the 3 might be connected,
I'm pretty sure they have the person responsible for Tracy's disappearance already. The area Jennifer went missing is somewhat closer to where MP's vehicle was found, but IMO I don't think she herself is any where around where her vehicle was found and don't think they are related.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cblewife For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
Living near Tampa, I thought the same thing. There are thread on both girls with information as to where they were last seen.

I want to take the time out to say Thank you to all that read and post here and a huge THANKS to TES AND VOLUNTEERS that searched for Jennifer and Tracy and now Michelle. Happy Thanksgiving to all at WS and Staff. Keep praying for Michelle to come home to left overs!
Old 11-24-2011, 08:03 AM

• 3:15 p.m.: Video surveillance in an east Orange County neighborhood captured Parker driving to Dale Smith Jr.'s home to drop off their 3-year-old twins. Just minutes before she arrived, Parker and Smith, her ex-fiance, appeared in a previously taped episode of the "The People's Court" during which they argued about a lost $5,000 engagement ring.

She was wearing a silver-cross necklace — a detail revealed today for the first time — jeans and a Florida Gator's zip-up hoodie.

•4:26 p.m.: Parker's brother, Dustin Erickson, received a text message from his sister's iPhone suggesting that she was in the Waterford Lakes area, also on the county's east side.

8 p.m.: Parker's iPhone 'pinged' in the area of Oakridge Road near Belle Isle, more than seven miles from where she was last seen. Her phone was powered down in that area and has not been recovered.

The next day, police found Parker's H3 Hummer in the parking lot of Walden Palms Apartments, 4700 Walden Circle. Decals for her Glow mobile-tanning business had been removed from the windows. From there, the trail has gone cold.

She was to be at work by 7:30 that evening In Sanford, FL (The Barn) so somewhere between 3:15 & 7:00 she went missing.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ironhorse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post

She was to be at work by 7:30 that evening In Sanford, FL (The Barn) so somewhere between 3:15 & 7:00 she went missing.

I haven't been able to find what time it was when her son called his grandma looking for her, but I think we can lower the timeline of going missing to between 3:15 and the receipt of the apparent bogus text of Waterford at 4:?? to her brother ...... obviously that is jmo.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cblewife For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cblewife View Post
I haven't been able to find what time it was when her son called his grandma looking for her, but I think we can lower the timeline of going missing to between 3:15 and the receipt of the apparent bogus text of Waterford at 4:?? to her brother ...... obviously that is jmo.
The LE claim the text was bogus and that her phone was never in the Waterford Lakes area... Now some of that may be true or all of it? But I have some serious doubts on some of that? The vehicle and the phone are independent of one another and don't have to be in the same place. The phone is still missing but her Hummer was found and it's reported her purse was still in the vehicle.

The grandson supposedly made the phone call around 3:30-4pm...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ironhorse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 08:27 AM
Retired WS Staff

We can NOT take the timeframe as FACT that Michelle's Hummer was caught on video surveillance as the story was recanted.

Michelle Parker: WKMG clarifies report; police say station recanted
Except that Orlando police say it didn’t. Sgt. Jim Young wrote Wednesday morning: “Facts are that the Hummer video is not that of Michelle Parker’s vehicle and was ruled out early on in the investigation by detectives. That station has recanted their story.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...-recanted.html

Although WKMG General Manager Skip Valet said the station “clarified” its story; we know how things go in the media. IMO, if WKMG felt they were RIGHT, they would have left the story up and they didn't.

I know people saw the segment, however, it was pulled within minutes of being posted.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:55 AM

I'm ignoring the video (Never saw it anyway)...

But given we can only base our opinion on info made available, that's what we have to work with. The children did end up at the fathers house and it's been reported she dropped them off at or around 3pm...

So, from 3-7:30pm is the window where whatever took place happened. A woman reported she saw the Hummer at the apartment complex (where the vehicle was found) around 10:30pm that same Thursday evening.

If MP was heading home (Geneva, FL) after dropping off her children, on the southeast side of Orlando... Then there is but only one highway that will get you there the fastest and that's the 417.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ironhorse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post
I'm ignoring the video (Never saw it anyway)...

But given we can only base our opinion on info made available, that's what we have to work with. The children did end up at the fathers house and it's been reported she dropped them off at or around 3pm...

So, from 3-7:30pm is the window where whatever took place happened. A woman reported she saw the Hummer at the apartment complex (where the vehicle was found) around 10:30pm that same Thursday evening.

If MP was heading home (Geneva, FL) after dropping off her children, on the southeast side of Orlando... Then there is but only one highway that will get you there the fastest and that's the 417.
That is correct, but it's also verifiable if she was on the 417 between the Sunpass and cameras. It would seem since LE has not said they know she traveled a toll road that it's likely another road was taken.... by her or someone driving her vehicle..... again jmo.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cblewife For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffyslady View Post
So sorry, a bit o/t but I cannot stand sour cream. Does the taste come through? I usually use heavy whipping cream but it is not cheap and fattening. I am trying to find a somewhat healthier alternative.

Prayers will be said at our table for all the lost souls.
Just stopped by for a sec to see if there is any new news.

Re my potatoes. All I can tell you is I get calls at least a month in advance to make sure I'll be preparing these incredible mashed potatoes (btw, this all gets baked for 40 minutes at 325-350 degrees before serving). I don't think there is an overwhelming sour cream taste at all. Never had a complaint! They are always a hit, even with friends who don't like sour cream, and there are never any leftovers.

OK, back to cooking!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to truthsleuth For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread