Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > Recently Sentenced and Beyond

Notices

Recently Sentenced and Beyond This forum is for continued discussion about the recently sentenced.

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 10:39 PM
Former Member

Le director of investigations said Jorely's killer 'lived there or had access' to the complex and that all RSO were ruled out. Could this be a hint at Jorely's killer being someone known to her and her family? Sorry to sound like a broken record.
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/1619...d-canton-child
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bunky For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 10:40 PM
WS Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunky View Post
nursebeeme,
Are you thinking the murderer-rapist was known to the mom and other tenants?
To me the words from the presser meant this guy is no stranger to the complex.

Sorry if I'm completely off.
what I meant, and sorry if I was evasive, was that this ((in my opinion only)) was someone Jorelys most likely knew just enough to 'give a drink' to. It has been reported earlier that she was the one who was always getting drinks and snacks...

remember that earlier report where it was stated that she went in for drinks but the teen went off and others got cold? so she walks out alone with drinks and no one is there perhaps to get them?

in walks bad guy who maybe has been biding his time. imhoo..

I struggle to think how else this could have happened in a vacant apartment and dumpster of the very same apartment complex...

I think it was someone that had access to a lot of things there (imhoo and going off what we know now)
Old 12-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
what I meant, and sorry if I was evasive, was that this ((in my opinion only)) was someone Jorelys most likely knew just enough to 'give a drink' to. It has been reported earlier that she was the one who was always getting drinks and snacks...

remember that earlier report where it was stated that she went in for drinks but the teen went off and others got cold? so she walks out alone with drinks and no one is there perhaps to get them?

in walks bad guy who maybe has been biding his time. imhoo..

I struggle to think how else this could have happened in a vacant apartment and dumpster of the very same apartment complex...

I think it was someone that had access to a lot of things there (imhoo and going off what we know now)
Thank you kindly nursebeeme.
I remember your post about her going to her apartment to get drinks. I agree with you, perfect time for the monster to take advantage of her being alone.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bunky For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post

Its says several residents have seen LE going in and out of one of the worker's apts. So, the workers must live there (or at least a few of them).
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 10:46 PM

The only blame i can place right now is with the perp. Mom worked and it appears did provide child care. Don't know if prior DCF visits were due to a lack of supervision or a case of the babysitter not diligent. Perhaps Mom worked different shifts. I cant Judge her at this point.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bravo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
The only blame i can place right now is with the perp. Mom worked and it appears did provide child care. Don't know if prior DCF visits were due to a lack of supervision or a case of the babysitter not diligent. Perhaps Mom worked different shifts. I cant Judge her at this point.
I am sure I either read or heard that the babysitter was a relative. Did anyone else hear this?
Old 12-06-2011, 10:51 PM
WS Super Moderator

New thread here...

GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 December 2011 - #2

I don't even know to this day what I meant by what I said.
Casey Anthony, bankruptcy/Zenaida Gonzalez deposition, 01/23/2014
Old 12-06-2011, 10:53 PM
WS Super Moderator

prayers for Jorelys, her family, her friends, and all those people that must be living in fear in that river ridge apartment complex tonight.

I pray that LE is close to solving what happened and bringing this perp to justice...

like I said earlier this hits home hard for me.... my friend (in the early 80s) was abducted, beaten, raped, etc etc.. much the same as Jorelys... I just do not understand. I never will.