Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Crimes in the News

Notices

Crimes in the News Read and comment about current crimes committed. Remember the copyright laws when posting news stories!

Old 12-18-2011, 08:41 AM
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr

Man Left Bruised And Battered After Attempting to Mug MMA Fighter

I have to admit that I laughed out loud when I read this. Hopefully this perp will think twice before attempting to mug someone -- his 'mug' shot says it all, and he even shot himself in the ankle.

Mugger left bloodied after attempt on MMA fighter

CHICAGO -- A convicted felon decided to mug an MMA fighter on the Southwest Side of Chicago, police say, and ended up paying a steep price.

Police did not release the victim's name but said he was able to ward off Anthony Miranda, 24, who ended up with two black eyes and a gunshot wound to the ankle after a tussle.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/Mugge...135049528.html

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 08:58 AM
Banned

LOL, that is funny!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RoseRed For This Useful Post: