Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > Recently Sentenced and Beyond > Aliahna Maroney Lemmon

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 11:55 AM
WS Administrator

IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Please continue here.

Please remember that discussion of how this young girl ended up in that trailer is relevent to this case. The family is discussable to that end - but there is to be NO BASHING or TRASHING. We still do not know all the circumstances about why Aliahna was with this <modsnip>.

Also remember there is NO NAME CALLING, not even of the perp. I know that is difficult sometimes but we can do it.

Prayers for this little one, may she rest in peace and may her sisters find safety and be allowed to grow up.

MEDIA REFERENCE THREAD

Thread 1

Salem
Old 12-27-2011, 12:02 PM

Interesting comment on the Fina Aliahna FB page about an hour ago by a poster (HPS).
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mrsu For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 12:03 PM
Amazed and Baffled

So, according to the Probable Cause statement on 26 Decemeber he freely admitted to the crime . . . early Thursday morning (22) he killed her & late Thursday/early Friday (23) dismembered her, placed parts in dumpsters.

Typical keeping identifiable parts, such as the head & hands/feet . . .

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/...able+Cause.pdf

++++++++++++
Forum Information & Esoterica
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to krimekat For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 12:06 PM

It's much easier to blame the family than it is to believe that there are just evil people out there that kill children.

Because we don't want to believe it could never happen to good, loving parents who take proper care of their children. And people WE know and trust would NEVER be capable of such a thing .. It keeps US safe .. in our mind.

This may or may not be the case here, but let's try to place the blame where it belongs ... on the killer.

imo
Old 12-27-2011, 12:07 PM
WS Member

Does anybody have a link the Michael Plumadore's MySpace page?

He has two FB profiles.
This seems to be his current one: http://www.facebook.com/mplumadore1

This one only has a few friends, seems like he met them while attending Ivy Community College over the past few years.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000603894544
Old 12-27-2011, 12:08 PM
'wild rose country...'

--mike plumadore---<modsnip>----2 days ago:

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs ... e=printart
Family seeking answers

Plumadore acknowledged Sunday he has three felony convictions for battery, auto theft and forgery. "I'm not an angel by any means." But he added, "I don't hurt children. I don't hurt animals."

Last edited by Salem; 12-28-2011 at 12:52 AM. Reason: No name calling please.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:08 PM

I have a question about cadaver dogs and freezers but don't want to ask it here. Is there a thread devoted to such unimaginable questions?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 12:10 PM

It's hard to not be overcome with frustration regarding this story. My 10yo grandson is at work with me today because his mother got home too late last night for me to bring him home. I think I'd have to shoot myself if something like this happened to him.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:11 PM
Adji Desir, missing from Florida since January 2009

There are evil people out there who kill children and they're to blame for killing the children but as families we do not have to ignore all warning signs and deliver our children to these people on a platter. If there is a force majeure that makes it inevitable to leave our children with some fugitive guy it would help if we could try to check on them every day so they could be reported missing the same day they were killed, before the perp has time to cut them up.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:12 PM
Where is Kyron?

I hold he killer very, very much responsible. However, there are two other little girls that are involved in this story - that are still alive! It would be irresponsible to send those girls back to the family that put them in the position to be babysat by a three time felon, and who was neighbors with 15 RSO's. This isn't bashing, for me this is logic.

I wish this family a speedy court case and justice, but I worry more for the kids still in that house.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCharm View Post
It's much easier to blame the family than it is to believe that there are just evil people out there that kill children.

Because we don't want to believe it could never happen to good, loving parents who take proper care of their children. And people WE know and trust would NEVER be capable of such a thing .. It keeps US safe .. in our mind.

This may or may not be the case here, but let's try to place the blame where it belongs ... on the killer.

imo
No - it is exactly because we know there are evil people out there that makes it hard for me to not blame the family. I guess I will risk getting kicked off the site -- but I wholly agree with what someone posted elsewhere ""willful neglect leading to murder. We need to start holding parents ACCOUNTABLE for what happens to their children."" Those girls were allowed to stay there - left with him for days. WHY? That is part of this scenario. A huge part.
The Following 71 Users Say Thank You to miimaa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 12:16 PM
Amazed and Baffled

Before Aliahna went missing, she and her two sisters had been staying with family friend Mike Plumadore for about a week because Aliahna's mother had been sick with the flu and Aliahna's stepfather works at night and sleeps during the day. Plumadore and Aliahna's family live in separate homes in the Northway mobile home park near Diebold Road and North Clinton Street.

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/p...plate=printart

So the 3 girls (IIRC there are boys living in the mom's trailer) are living at the gpa's trailer with MP while the mom is sick & the stepdad sleeps & works . . . wow!

++++++++++++
Forum Information & Esoterica
Old 12-27-2011, 12:16 PM

I knew it was going to be him (plumadore). His picture on Facebook and the picture of those little girls, calling them princesses --both set my hinky meter going off full blast.

The whole thing makes me sick.

ETA: sorry to come in late with this --I hadn't been on WS this morning when I heard the awful news on tv....

Last edited by Columbo; 12-27-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miimaa View Post
No - it is exactly because we know there are evil people out there that makes it hard for me to not blame the family. I guess I will risk getting kicked off the site -- but I wholly agree with what someone posted elsewhere ""willful neglect leading to murder. We need to start holding parents ACCOUNTABLE for what happens to their children.""
I agree with you!!!!
recently there was a case in Iowa, where a mom continued allow access to her 3 little girls to a man who was abusing them, even after the older child told mom they were being abused... this mom is being charged with felonies now, neglect and child endangerment... I wish we would see charges brought against other parents who don't keep their children safe.....

story here

IA-Ten-year-old sex abuse victim tells secret to authorities to save sisters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Old 12-27-2011, 12:18 PM

Quote:

imo
You would (hopefully) be right that only one person wielded a brick and hacksaw. As to the last comment, given that this was a repeat convict, fugitive from justice, roommate of known sex offender daddy, unemployed online troller of sexually provocative 'friends' ~cough cough~, well, there just might be some "sharing of responsibility" for how things turned out. See? I didn't say blame, I said shared responsibility.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:19 PM

Ughhh...this just makes me sick. Now why did he dismember her? Was it to hide evidence of sexual abuse? Have the other 2 girls been examined for abuse? I would certainly hope so.

Just speculating why he would go to such horrible lenghts to cut her up! I read on the Godmothers page that he did so, but was hoping it was an error in reporting.

Rest in peace Aliahna.

MOO

Mel
Old 12-27-2011, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherbetjello View Post
I hold he killer very, very much responsible. However, there are two other little girls that are involved in this story - that are still alive! It would be irresponsible to send those girls back to the family that put them in the position to be babysat by a three time felon, and who was neighbors with 15 RSO's. This isn't bashing, for me this is logic.

I wish this family a speedy court case and justice, but I worry most for the kids still in that house more so.
But this occurs every single day. People don't always have a choice where they live... or who their neighbors are. They seemed to trust this family felon friend. Many people have felony convictions that go on to live productive lives. It just so happens that THIS particular felon turned out to be a child murderer, for whatever reason.

I'm sure mom, grandma, will live with their choices for the rest of their lives. But until I hear that they are DIRECTLY involved, they are victims also ... if only victims of their surroundings, upbringing, education, choices..

imo
Old 12-27-2011, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post

He has two FB profiles.

This one only has a few friends, seems like he met them while attending Ivy Community College over the past few years.
http://www.myspace.com/456257218
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mrsu For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post

He has two FB profiles.

http://www.myspace.com/456257218
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to claudicici For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 12:25 PM

Quote:

imo
These parents put their most precious possessions they had in the hands of a neighbor because one of them was sick with the flu. They did this for a week. We know that neither of the parents talked to Aliahna for a minimum of 24 hours when they were just a few trailers away and had phones and computers.

That story makes no sense at all.

When I heard the report that the parents said it was a long time trusted family friend I thought to myself, define long time, friend and trust please, oh and define family. As far as I am concerned I don't think any of their definitions would fit mine.
The Following 79 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:
Ada, ahi, al66pine, Alcina, Angelonline, AngelWings444, anyoldtime48, bam, Baxter, Blondie in Spokane, BrownRice, CarmelEyesD, chicagofa13, Chris_Texas, claudicici, cleo612, cocomod, Columbo, coopzoo, crabbyback, Darcyline, Dee10, deoneta, dog.gone.cute, EllaMae, evelyn24, fbinAR, flourish, francie, gitana1, hambirg, IHAVENOCLUE, IWillDare, Janeumayer, Jetaime, jmarple, JoeFromLB, kitty, krimekat, LaLaw2000, laniefi, LietKynes, LolaMoon08, lonetraveler, mamacita, MaraSleuth, melissasmom, menmo, Mgorules, miimaa, mimi56, MissJames, MorenoI, Nandee63, Norwegian, Olive Oyl, Ozarka, Peazzzer, peeples, Penelope, PMLsmom, Quiche, revampz, rosepetal1065, sherbetjello, SleuthyMama, smart blonde, Sparklin, suzyq211, the seeker, tiff07, Tiki, TorisMom003, trigger, Whisperer, wilksterette, Winnts, Yellow Rose, zoomom
Old 12-27-2011, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsu View Post
Interesting comment on the Fina Aliahna FB page about an hour ago by a poster (HPS).
I replied to a post on this subject but it never showed up..Most likely because of my comments re: a particular mother (not A's) that also lives there..I won't (& can't?) repeat any of that but will say I think HPS has a great idea re: helping mother's & their kids to escape this well-known 'pedophile playground' trailer park..Sadly, it will never happen for a few very obvious reasons
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Don't let the Charlie fool ya, Proud Mamma here!

Quote:
But this occurs every single day. People don't always have a choice where they live... or who their neighbors are. They seemed to trust this family felon friend. Many people have felony convictions that go on to live productive lives. It just so happens that THIS particular felon turned out to be a child murderer, for whatever reason.

I'm sure mom, grandma, will live with their choices for the rest of their lives. But until I hear that they are DIRECTLY involved, they are victims also ... if only victims of their surroundings, upbringing, education, choices..

imo
If you are in a car while your friend or acquaintance goes inside the gas station robs it, and/or kills the clerk inside - you are legally an accessory whether you knew what was going on or not.

I can't give the mom any grace in this situation. None.

Quote:

imo
I suppose you could say we are all VICTIMS of our own choices. That certainly does make it seem that we are not RESPONSIBLE for those choices, doesn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miimaa View Post
No - it is exactly because we know there are evil people out there that makes it hard for me to not blame the family. < respectfully snipped >
I understand the frustration .. really I do. There is a part of me that wants to shake this mom and say "Why did you do this, or that?"

But not everyone lives (like many of us do) on a site like WS. Many people don't watch (or even own) a TV or computer. They just live their little lives day in and day out with the few little people that they interact with in their life. That is all they know.. really.

I'm not defending mom's choices, only saying that - for now - I will withhold judgement.

God knows, I've not been the perfect parent, and would hate to be judged for some of my choices (even before I had kids) as harshly.

imo
Old 12-27-2011, 12:30 PM

Quote:
I understand the frustration .. really I do. There is a part of me that wants to shake this mom and say "Why did you do this, or that?"

But not everyone lives (like many of us do) on a site like WS. Many people don't watch (or even own) a TV or computer. They just live their little lives day in and day out with the few little people that they interact with in their life. That is all they know.. really.

I'm not defending mom's choices, only saying that - for now - I will withhold judgement.

God knows, I've not been the perfect parent, and would hate to be judged for some of my choices (even before I had kids) as harshly.

imo
This mother had access to a tv/computer. Over several days that her children were with the convict and had no contact with her, she was gaming through the night and days.
Closed Thread