Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion

Notices

Missing but not forgotten Discussion This Forum is for case discussion and opinion regarding all missing persons who have not been forgotten despite the number of years they have been missing. Many members have loved ones here & need your help to bring them home!


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-04-2012, 07:06 PM
imamaze's Avatar
imamaze imamaze is offline
WS Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indy
Posts: 19,191
ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #4

Thread #1

Thread #2
Thread #3


FBI in on investigation of toddler's disappearance
Police in Waterville say 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds was last seen at 8 o'clock Friday night. Justin DiPietro, the girl's father, reported her missing just before 9 a.m. Saturday, according to Waterville Police Chief Joe Massey.
According to Massey, the child was asleep in her own room, and everyone else in the house went to sleep. Massey said DiPietro was not home alone, but declined to say who else was in the home with him.
Police say the girl's mother, Trista Reynolds, lives in Portland.
The investigation involves local police, state police, wardens and the FBI. The Waterville Fire Department is managing search parties that include firefighters and members of the community.
Ayla was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with white polka dots and the words "Daddy's Princess" written on them.
She's 2' 9" tall and weighs about 30 pounds. She has short, blonde hair and her left arm is in a sling with a soft splint. Police say that injury was suffered three weeks ago when she reportedly fell down accidentally


http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7215918&type=1

Please continue here...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 01-04-2012, 07:11 PM
stilettos stilettos is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
They started with the home. logically. And they have searched it forensically inch by inch. And they impounded two of their cars. But recently they returned the cars and they released the home back to the occupants,I believe.

So maybe now they will expand their investigation.
They did release the home back to the occupants. We do not know what, if any evidence was gathered there or in the vehicles. Conversely, just as you are stating this release might remove suspicion from the occupants, had there been actual evidence that the mother was at the home the night in question...there would have been an arrest, or at least an interrogation. The father was responsible for the child the night in question...too bad whatever adult diversions were present that night kept him from checking in on this sweet baby more often...perhaps he could have averted the crime.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to stilettos For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 01-04-2012, 07:20 PM
katydid23's Avatar
katydid23 katydid23 is offline
Verified Juanette
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
They did release the home back to the occupants. We do not know what, if any evidence was gathered there or in the vehicles. Conversely, just as you are stating this release might remove suspicion from the occupants, had there been actual evidence that the mother was at the home the night in question...there would have been an arrest, or at least an interrogation. The father was responsible for the child the night in question...too bad whatever adult diversions were present that night kept him from checking in on this sweet baby more often...perhaps he could have averted the crime.
I agree that the family should have checked on her more often. I am surprised that at the very least Grandma didn't sneak in and peek at her two grandbabies. I know I would have but i go to the bathroom a lot at night so I always stuck my head in the kid's rooms, even when they were teens. [ Ok, especially when they were teens.]

But about the evidence taken-- If they found anything truly incriminating they would not have released the cars or the home, imo. And they would have been hours of interrogations and maybe even an arrest. So I doubt they found any evidence of a dead child in the home or the cars. imo

I don't think that mom. herself. snuck into the home that night. I think she talked a lot, perhaps during rehab, about her troubles with her ex and with the custody disputes. I am wondering if someone was trying to 'help' by saving Ayla from the father. And maybe things did not work out so well.
__________________
“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 01-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Helenstreet Helenstreet is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
I am not sure that she did use any drugs/alcohol while pregnant, but I am pretty sure she did get drunk/high while caring for the two babies. She lived alone with them in a hotel room. Then she went to rehab. So I am going to make a guess that she had a problem with substance abuse and did not have a qualified babysitter at the time. And I also believe that is why the father wanted Ayla out of her care. I bet he got some drunken phone calls at one point or another. Just a guess, but I think it is quite likely.
Do you have a link to where it was stated that Trista lived alone with her children in a hotel room prior to her rehab for alcohol? All I can remember is it being stated that Trista was staying with her mother and 8 or 9 month old baby in a hotel room in Portland after Ayla's mysterious disappearance. I am also curious why you are pretty sure that she was "drunk/high" while she cared for her children? I have not seen anything stated in MSM regarding these things you are stating. The only thing I can recall being substantiated is that Trista Reynolds was in rehab for an alcohol problem. But, I could have easily missed the information that you are stating. Thank you!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helenstreet For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 01-04-2012, 07:35 PM
katydid23's Avatar
katydid23 katydid23 is offline
Verified Juanette
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenstreet View Post
Do you have a link to where it was stated that Trista lived alone with her children in a hotel room prior to her rehab for alcohol? All I can remember is it being stated that Trista was staying with her mother and 8 or 9 month old baby in a hotel room in Portland after Ayla's mysterious disappearance. I am also curious why you are pretty sure that she was "drunk/high" while she cared for her children? I have not seen anything stated in MSM regarding these things you are stating. The only thing I can recall being substantiated is that Trista Reynolds was in rehab for an alcohol problem. But, I could have easily missed the information that you are stating. Thank you!
She did not live with her mother when she went into rehab. AFAIK. She sent her kids to live with her mother and sister when she went in.

Why do I believe that she was drunk or high while she was caring for her kids?
Just a wild guess. But if she decided to go into rehab, while she was a single mom of two young babies, then things were pretty desperate, imo. I highly doubt that she paid a babysitter to watch the kids while she got drunk.

eta: I just read one report that said she did live with her mother before she went into rehab. So why did she end up in a motel when she got out?
__________________
“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Last edited by katydid23; 01-04-2012 at 08:10 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 01-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Helenstreet Helenstreet is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
She did not live with her mother when she went into rehab. AFAIK. She sent her kids to live with her mother and sister when she went in.

Why do I believe that she was drunk or high while she was caring for her kids?
Just a wild guess. But if she decided to go into rehab, while she was a single mom of two young babies, then things were pretty desperate, imo. I highly doubt that she paid a babysitter to watch the kids while she got drunk.
Thank you for your response. However, for all we know her mother, sister, and/or father could have been helping Trista with her children from the very beginning. Trista very well could have been staying with her mother before she went into rehab; without any credible information being released to the public, I am not going to assume anything regarding Trista's family support system or lack of. Also, there could be numerous reasons for Trista's decision to participate in rehabilitation for alcohol. It could have been a mandated alcohol treatment program, or she could have decided that it was something she needed to do all on her own. I do respect your opinions though.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helenstreet For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 01-04-2012, 08:08 PM
katydid23's Avatar
katydid23 katydid23 is offline
Verified Juanette
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenstreet View Post
Thank you for your response. However, for all we know her mother, sister, and/or father could have been helping Trista with her children from the very beginning. Trista very well could have been staying with her mother before she went into rehab; without any credible information being released to the public, I am not going to assume anything regarding Trista's family support system or lack of. Also, there could be numerous reasons for Trista's decision to participate in rehabilitation for alcohol. It could have been a mandated alcohol treatment program, or she could have decided that it was something she needed to do all on her own. I do respect your opinions though.
Thanks. I respect yours as well.
If it was a mandated rehab program then I don't think she would have been able to leave after only 8 days. Maybe, but i don't think it works that way.

And maybe her family was helping her with the kids. But if she decided that she needed rehab, then I respect her decision and her choice to do so. But I also have my suspicions that the kids were sometimes in some dangerous circumstances with her before she went in. I also find it odd that she left rehab and ended up in a cheap motel with her infant. There is more to that story, imo. And the only reason that I am even discussing HER circumstances is that she and her family have been very vocal in their accusations against Ayla's father. And when you point the finger at one person there are 4 more pointing back at you. imoo
__________________
“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 01-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Lavanda Dolce Lavanda Dolce is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
I agree that the family should have checked on her more often. I am surprised that at the very least Grandma didn't sneak in and peek at her two grandbabies. I know I would have but i go to the bathroom a lot at night so I always stuck my head in the kid's rooms, even when they were teens. [ Ok, especially when they were teens.]

But about the evidence taken-- If they found anything truly incriminating they would not have released the cars or the home, imo. And they would have been hours of interrogations and maybe even an arrest. So I doubt they found any evidence of a dead child in the home or the cars. imo

I don't think that mom. herself. snuck into the home that night. I think she talked a lot, perhaps during rehab, about her troubles with her ex and with the custody disputes. I am wondering if someone was trying to 'help' by saving Ayla from the father. And maybe things did not work out so well.
Perhaps TR knew there was a history of the family not locking the doors at night. There are many people, unfortunately, who still do not lock their doors. Also, I think it would be hard for someone "from rehab" to "save" the baby from the dad...considering the "someone" would not know the layout of the house, the child would not have known the person and a complete stranger getting caught in someone's home would be quite uncomfortable. If someone would have awakened and TR would have been in the house it is probable a confrontation and maybe PD called and then her plea that Ayla is her child would have gone on and perhaps not even an arrest would have transpired.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 01-04-2012, 08:11 PM
cluciano63's Avatar
cluciano63 cluciano63 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 32,716
The thing is, entire families live in cheap motels now, if they can't afford security deposits, utilities, cable, etc...so I am not counting that against TR. Right now, all we know for sure is that Dad had charge of Ayla when she vanished.
__________________
Just my opinion, of course.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 01-04-2012, 08:13 PM
PlainJaneDoe's Avatar
PlainJaneDoe PlainJaneDoe is offline
Verified expert in neuroscience
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Who Dat Nation
Posts: 3,969
A couple people have referred to TR taking drugs and alcohol. I must've missed it, coul someone please post a link for thar? Thanks

Specifically, for her being a polydrug (I'm considering alcohol as a drug) user.
__________________
Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PlainJaneDoe For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 01-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Lavanda Dolce Lavanda Dolce is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
The thing is, entire families live in cheap motels now, if they can't afford security deposits, utilities, cable, etc...so I am not counting that against TR. Right now, all we know for sure is that Dad had charge of Ayla when she vanished.
You don't think there is "some kind of problem" going on that a young single mother of two babies cannot stay at neither her mother's home nor her father's home until she got on her feet? There is a reason for that. So a dive, dirty motel in a seedy area of town is where she stayed instead? Sorry but that is not where I would take two babies...and a one room motel at that. Yes, many families do stay in hotels/motels when displaced or a fire at their home, etc...however, we are not talking about a married couple with 3 children that would be hard to place at mom or dad's house. We are talking mom and two babies. At the very least why didn't she allow her mother or father to let the babies come in or at her sister's home? Sounds to me like there were reasons unbeknown to us that family would not have her come in...and if she CHOSE to not stay with family but instead that motel..well then I will say because she had hangouts there...I cannot imagine any mother choosing to stay in a place like that when alternatives exist.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 01-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Lavanda Dolce Lavanda Dolce is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlainJaneDoe View Post
A couple people have referred to TR taking drugs and alcohol. I must've missed it, coul someone please post a link for thar? Thanks

Specifically, for her being a polydrug (I'm considering alcohol as a drug) user.
Alcohol is not substance abuse. Google "trista reynolds substance abuse" you will find all the media reports.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 01-04-2012, 08:22 PM
katydid23's Avatar
katydid23 katydid23 is offline
Verified Juanette
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlainJaneDoe View Post
A couple people have referred to TR taking drugs and alcohol. I must've missed it, coul someone please post a link for thar? Thanks

Specifically, for her being a polydrug (I'm considering alcohol as a drug) user.
She went into rehab for 'substance abuse.' So we know she was abusing either drugs, alcohol or both. But with people her age, it is often both. Sadly.
__________________
“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 01-04-2012, 08:29 PM
cluciano63's Avatar
cluciano63 cluciano63 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 32,716
I just hope there is an answer in this case, unlike some others in recent months and years. I don't have any opinion about Mom or Dad...perhaps not model parents, yet neither are many in the other cases that are currently in a holding pattern with missing babies or children. I do think there is a relationship between so called "broken families" and missing or murdered kids. Very few cases that make it to WS involve an intact family with two biological parents.
__________________
Just my opinion, of course.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 01-04-2012, 08:30 PM
PlainJaneDoe's Avatar
PlainJaneDoe PlainJaneDoe is offline
Verified expert in neuroscience
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Who Dat Nation
Posts: 3,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
Alcohol is not substance abuse. Google "trista reynolds substance abuse" you will find all the media reports.
I'm pretty sure that alcohol abuse often falls into the "substance abuse" category, at least for clinical and scientific purposes. (eg., according to WHO http://www.who.int/topics/substance_abuse/en/) that's how I interpreted the articles...
__________________
Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to PlainJaneDoe For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 01-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Lavanda Dolce Lavanda Dolce is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
Thanks. I respect yours as well.
If it was a mandated rehab program then I don't think she would have been able to leave after only 8 days. Maybe, but i don't think it works that way.

And maybe her family was helping her with the kids. But if she decided that she needed rehab, then I respect her decision and her choice to do so. But I also have my suspicions that the kids were sometimes in some dangerous circumstances with her before she went in. I also find it odd that she left rehab and ended up in a cheap motel with her infant. There is more to that story, imo. And the only reason that I am even discussing HER circumstances is that she and her family have been very vocal in their accusations against Ayla's father. And when you point the finger at one person there are 4 more pointing back at you. imoo
Sadly, many rehab programs are only a few days. 10 is actually pretty long for most programs that people go who have no insurance or on state aid. My brother lives in Texas and has been in and out of rehab for alcohol detox and he has yet to be in one more than 5 days. I do not understand why they only allow them to come in enough to get through withdrawls and then release to the world to go right back to their addictions. All that we have seen of good solid rehab programs are all privately funded out-of-pocket or someone with very good insurance.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 01-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Helenstreet Helenstreet is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
Alcohol is not substance abuse. Google "trista reynolds substance abuse" you will find all the media reports.
Actually, alcohol is often referred to as "substance abuse". I have not seen one media report that stated that Trista Reynolds was in rehab for anything other than for alcohol treatment. If you have a link that states otherwise, please post it. Thank you.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Helenstreet For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 01-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Lavanda Dolce Lavanda Dolce is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlainJaneDoe View Post
I'm pretty sure that alcohol abuse often falls into the "substance abuse" category, at least for clinical and scientific purposes. (eg., according to WHO http://www.who.int/topics/substance_abuse/en/) that's how I interpreted the articles...
Yes, it does say that. So I learned something today! Thank you for the link. I've never heard of alcohol treatment referenced as a substance abuse program and I've been going through this with my brother for the last year and even he has never heard of it! While that was the World Health Organization link I did look it up within our own health care systems and it does say that substance abuse is either alcohol, drugs, prescription drug or other illicit drug use (heroin, cocaine, etc.) classified as substance abuse.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 01-04-2012, 08:47 PM
matou's Avatar
matou matou is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,384
Until there is a link, there is no drug abuse r.e. Trista, IMO. I have read 'substance abuse' and 'alcohol abuse'. JMO

Reynolds underwent a 10-day stint in a rehabilitation program for alcohol abuse in October, during which time she and DiPietro agreed that he would take care of their daughter.


http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/458463.../#.TwUA1la8g8s
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 01-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Lavanda Dolce Lavanda Dolce is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
I just hope there is an answer in this case, unlike some others in recent months and years. I don't have any opinion about Mom or Dad...perhaps not model parents, yet neither are many in the other cases that are currently in a holding pattern with missing babies or children. I do think there is a relationship between so called "broken families" and missing or murdered kids. Very few cases that make it to WS involve an intact family with two biological parents.
Maybe due to the difficulties of being a single parent or a parent who has "substance abuse" problems, or live recklessly or who may not be mature enough to be parents is part of the problem. Perhaps the "intact" families have a more stable environment, support and are more cautious and pay attention to life around them so their children are at less risk. I remember when I gave birth to my first child we (moms) were not allowed to leave the hospital with our newborns until we could show we knew how to properly bathe them. (ha ha ...aging myself here. I'm 51)...maybe today they ought to have single parents have to take some kind of course that they pass for child safety and awareness DURING their pregnancy and produce that certificate that they passed before being released from the hospital? Maybe grants should be made for that purpose as opposed to some of the crazy ones that the government gives out.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
  #21  
Old 01-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Yoda's Avatar
Yoda Yoda is offline
Master
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Here.
Posts: 3,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
You don't think there is "some kind of problem" going on that a young single mother of two babies cannot stay at neither her mother's home nor her father's home until she got on her feet? There is a reason for that. So a dive, dirty motel in a seedy area of town is where she stayed instead? Sorry but that is not where I would take two babies...and a one room motel at that. Yes, many families do stay in hotels/motels when displaced or a fire at their home, etc...however, we are not talking about a married couple with 3 children that would be hard to place at mom or dad's house. We are talking mom and two babies. At the very least why didn't she allow her mother or father to let the babies come in or at her sister's home? Sounds to me like there were reasons unbeknown to us that family would not have her come in...and if she CHOSE to not stay with family but instead that motel..well then I will say because she had hangouts there...I cannot imagine any mother choosing to stay in a place like that when alternatives exist.
Possibility- could she be living in the motel because rehab/cps highly recommend not living with others that drink or do drugs? And I have no idea if her parents do or not, but if they do, even casually, maybe the motel was a step to making sure she can get Ayla back from dad. And, hey, you live where you can afford. If she was offered the Hilton at the same rate i would think she would be there so fast our heads would spin. This viewpoint is going on the assumption that TR is attempting to get herself on track and get her daughter back. And to the bashing dad, you can believe if someone who I was never serious (love,commitment,dating) about had my daughter and she disappeared I would be calling for his head!
__________________
Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 01-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Starr58's Avatar
Starr58 Starr58 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Franklin County, Vermont
Posts: 377
website for Ayla :

http://www.aylareynolds.com
__________________
www.vermontkinshipcarekids.com
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Starr58 For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 01-04-2012, 09:07 PM
katydid23's Avatar
katydid23 katydid23 is offline
Verified Juanette
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Possibility- could she be living in the motel because rehab/cps highly recommend not living with others that drink or do drugs? And I have no idea if her parents do or not, but if they do, even casually, maybe the motel was a step to making sure she can get Ayla back from dad. And, hey, you live where you can afford. If she was offered the Hilton at the same rate i would think she would be there so fast our heads would spin. This viewpoint is going on the assumption that TR is attempting to get herself on track and get her daughter back. And to the bashing dad, you can believe if someone who I was never serious (love,commitment,dating) about had my daughter and she disappeared I would be calling for his head!
If her parents were supporting her sobriety then they would clear all of the liquor out of the cabinets and let her live with them, instead of having her in the seedy, dangerous neighborhood she was living in, alone with an infant. imoo
__________________
“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 01-04-2012, 09:08 PM
PlainJaneDoe's Avatar
PlainJaneDoe PlainJaneDoe is offline
Verified expert in neuroscience
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Who Dat Nation
Posts: 3,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
Yes, it does say that. So I learned something today! Thank you for the link. I've never heard of alcohol treatment referenced as a substance abuse program and I've been going through this with my brother for the last year and even he has never heard of it! While that was the World Health Organization link I did look it up within our own health care systems and it does say that substance abuse is either alcohol, drugs, prescription drug or other illicit drug use (heroin, cocaine, etc.) classified as substance abuse.
You're welcome! best wishes for you and your brother. It is so good that he has your support!
__________________
Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PlainJaneDoe For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 01-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Yoda's Avatar
Yoda Yoda is offline
Master
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Here.
Posts: 3,595
I can see grandma possibly not checking in on the girls because, if they were in the upstairs bedroom, and as a few on here described, the stairs are steep in houses like that. But out of three adults I think one would have said I'll go check on the girls before they all went to bed.
__________________
Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #3 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 608 01-04-2012 07:08 PM
ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #2 fran Missing but not forgotten Discussion 904 12-27-2011 05:39 PM
ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #1 Sleuthster Missing but not forgotten Discussion 824 12-20-2011 03:45 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!