Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion

Notices

Missing but not forgotten Discussion This Forum is for case discussion and opinion regarding all missing persons who have not been forgotten despite the number of years they have been missing. Many members have loved ones here & need your help to bring them home!


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 01-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Lavanda Dolce Lavanda Dolce is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 2,252
Given the history of numerous searches that did not located human remains, I am starting to really lean towards Ayla walking out of the home on her own and to the lake or water area. They need to do another search. Too many times searches are done and bodies show up later. I was not aware of the thump sound...so I wonder if Ayla did walk out on her own and knock a rubbish barrel over or something that caused the dog to bark? Did any neighbors report something knocked over? I think the police need to look into that and I am 100% in favor of them doing ANOTHER search of that pond. If she walked into it and has passed away her parents, BOTH, need to know so all the finger pointing and hypothesis (of which even I am guilty of; as we all are due to the high emotions of wanting this child found and looking into every possible scenario.) can stop and this beautiful child can have a proper burial. This is the pond search and I have to tell you, they need to do it again. Was this pond drained completely? Seems if a canoe , it was not. If not, they need to go back. http://youtu.be/CVAAKF8-7dE
The Following User Says Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
  #77  
Old 01-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Lavanda Dolce Lavanda Dolce is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppy View Post
Why didn't Tarah's family take her in with the babies?

That's a question that goes round and round in my head.

Someone said something along the lines of maybe her family has addiction issues and she shouldn't be there if she's trying to get clean -- so then that leads to the 'how dysfunctional is her family" question --- which then leads me to wonder if that IS the case -- does that make it more probable that someone from mom's side of the family took the child? Folks with addictions don't tend to think things through very well - but are also very good at manipulating, lying, making VERY poor choices.....

Just makes me wonder about a lot of different scenarios.....

EDITED TO ADD: I think I believe that the family didn't take her in BECAUSE of her ADDICTION problems (You have to be clean to live in our home) -- but am open minded to consider other possibilities.
Anything is possible. Both scenarios. However, perhaps the media should ask both Justin and Trista more questions about their friends, acquaintances...if they feel any of them may have come and taken Baby Ayla, etc. As opposed to media interviews that seem to be each talking about the other. That is not going to help to find Ayla. The police may need to give a bit more info to the public too. Regarding findings. Such as no evidence of decomp found in vehicles or the home...this would lead to more public to believe she was in fact abducted and not killed by her dad, or anyone in the home. They also need to be a little more forthcoming with if any polygraphs were taken. Again...this can work in two ways. If he failed, someone who has information may come forward now that they know the police has a failed poly. If someone has some kind of info, but afraid to come forward this could be one way to obtain more solid leads.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
  #78  
Old 01-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Lavanda Dolce Lavanda Dolce is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
I also think it is possible that the car heard in the middle of the night was someone taking Ayla away at the request of Dad. He could have waited until the other adults were asleep and then gave her to someone to take away and hide. If it is true that someone else first noticed she was gone, this makes even more sense to me, as he would not want to be the one who happened to find her gone. I am not sold on this scenario either, but it is possible and seems more likely to me than someone from the outside getting into the home unnoticed and taking her away.
My only reasoning for discounting this theory is that I believe that the dad did not have any fears that he would have lost custody. I believe, while unfortunate, he had a solid chance to have won custody...probably even full custody, or partial with supervised visitations for TR, until she passed a certain stage of being drug or alcohol free. So I see no reason that he would have done that.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
  #79  
Old 01-05-2012, 10:45 AM
cluciano63's Avatar
cluciano63 cluciano63 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 32,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
An abduction is a major investigation.
Why not include that in the examples given, I wonder.


ETA: If there was a baby monitor, seems someone would have mentioned it by now, with everyone wondering why no one checked on the two babies.
Also, I could be wrong, but I thought the neighbor said they heards sounds of a car, or a car door, something like that. I do not believe it was Ayla crashing around the yard trying to make a run for it. JMO
__________________
Just my opinion, of course.

Last edited by cluciano63; 01-05-2012 at 11:10 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:
  #80  
Old 01-05-2012, 12:37 PM
deoneta deoneta is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by askfornina View Post
i'm about to post the updated timeline for the new thread, it is current as of 1AMct today, early morning of January 5th.
Thank you so much, Askfornina for all your work in compiling the statements, interviews and news links available. It is very helpful.

Re-reading these statements, I view everything pretty much as I have all along. I don't see evidence of a bunch of "lies" being told all along by TR. The inconsistences seem to arise from what reporters assumed and went with versus what was actually said. According to TR and statements attributed to JD, there was an agreement for JD to care for Ayla while TR was in rehab and recovering. and Health and Human Services was involved. There is nothing to indicate that TR failed to "turn over" the baby to JD anymore than there is anything to indicate that JD failed to pick up the baby at the time agreed upon. Either could be true, but it's only speculation.

In her interviews, TR's emotions seem genuine and centered on her concern for Ayla. JD's statments come across as defensive and detached. As for all the "accusatory" comments by TR and her family members, they don't accuse JD of directly harming Ayla as much as they say he wasn't watching after her properly and became defensive when questioned about the details of her injuries. In light of the disappearance, it's easy to understand how, after the fact, a more sinister interpretation of these injuries might be reached. TR's sister says these accidents were reported to protective services although she doesn't say when. No idea if what she says is true, but it would explain the anger that seems directed at Health and Human Services by TR's family. All MOO.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to deoneta For This Useful Post:
  #81  
Old 01-05-2012, 12:49 PM
deoneta deoneta is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by askfornina View Post








these are the new pictures from www.aylareynolds.com i hope this precious baby is safe
Thanks for posting these. A picture is just a moment in time of course, and we don't know what went on day in and day out. I do see an adorable smiling, happy looking baby with cute clothes, plenty of baby "equipment" and toys. TR herself looks reasonably healthy. As I said, just moments in time, but nothing deplorable in sight in these pics. All MOO.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to deoneta For This Useful Post:
  #82  
Old 01-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Lavanda Dolce Lavanda Dolce is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by deoneta View Post
Thank you so much, Askfornina for all your work in compiling the statements, interviews and news links available. It is very helpful.

Re-reading these statements, I view everything pretty much as I have all along. I don't see evidence of a bunch of "lies" being told all along by TR. The inconsistences seem to arise from what reporters assumed and went with versus what was actually said. According to TR and statements attributed to JD, there was an agreement for JD to care for Ayla while TR was in rehab and recovering. and Health and Human Services was involved. There is nothing to indicate that TR failed to "turn over" the baby to JD anymore than there is anything to indicate that JD failed to pick up the baby at the time agreed upon. Either could be true, but it's only speculation.

In her interviews, TR's emotions seem genuine and centered on her concern for Ayla. JD's statments come across as defensive and detached. As for all the "accusatory" comments by TR and her family members, they don't accuse JD of directly harming Ayla as much as they say he wasn't watching after her properly and became defensive when questioned about the details of her injuries. In light of the disappearance, it's easy to understand how, after the fact, a more sinister interpretation of these injuries might be reached. TR's sister says these accidents were reported to protective services although she doesn't say when. No idea if what she says is true, but it would explain the anger that seems directed at Health and Human Services by TR's family. All MOO.
I agree with the thanks for the excellent timeline.
I disagree with TR and family not accusing JD of directly harming Ayla. Of course they were doing such! All the comments of bruises, sprained legs and couldn't walk for three weeks? They were insinuating child abuse. Reports to CPS? I really wonder what was behind that. If I felt my ex was harming my child he would not be the one to have him/her while I was away at rehab. So if one suspected child abuse...as stated...then why give child to dad? Makes no sense when she has a mom, a father and a sister in the picture. Just doesn't add up...and ok to give the youngest baby to the mom.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
  #83  
Old 01-05-2012, 12:52 PM
krimekat's Avatar
krimekat krimekat is offline
Amazed and Baffled
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
Anything is possible. Both scenarios. However, perhaps the media should ask both Justin and Trista more questions about their friends, acquaintances...if they feel any of them may have come and taken Baby Ayla, etc. As opposed to media interviews that seem to be each talking about the other. That is not going to help to find Ayla. The police may need to give a bit more info to the public too. Regarding findings. Such as no evidence of decomp found in vehicles or the home...this would lead to more public to believe she was in fact abducted and not killed by her dad, or anyone in the home. They also need to be a little more forthcoming with if any polygraphs were taken. Again...this can work in two ways. If he failed, someone who has information may come forward now that they know the police has a failed poly. If someone has some kind of info, but afraid to come forward this could be one way to obtain more solid leads.
above BBM: it's my opinion that the media should stay out EXCEPT with what LE provides to them. No one is obligated to talk to the media -- I highly doubt if I would. Now, I would talk with LE (with legal representation, of course) but to be exposed to the masses by the media & all the carp that it entails, "I don't think so, Bill!" The World is WAY too judgmental & the 'net is full of crazies (IMHO)!

Why should LE provide add'l info? They're not obligated (in all states) to disclose what they have. Gotta trust they know what they're doing () because it will all come down to a Court of Law. I'm torn as to how much info should be made available -- look at FL debacle last summer! Polygraphs mean little to nothing in a Court of Law . . . I'm not sure how much stock LE places in polys when most are trained to read perps' behavior.

just my thoughts . . . praying Ayla is warm, loved & happy right now!
__________________
~ krimekat ~
Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
Forum Information & Esoterica

Last edited by krimekat; 01-05-2012 at 12:58 PM. Reason: fixed it
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to krimekat For This Useful Post:
  #84  
Old 01-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Lavanda Dolce Lavanda Dolce is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by deoneta View Post
Thanks for posting these. A picture is just a moment in time of course, and we don't know what went on day in and day out. I do see an adorable smiling, happy looking baby with cute clothes, plenty of baby "equipment" and toys. TR herself looks reasonably healthy. As I said, just moments in time, but nothing deplorable in sight in these pics. All MOO.
She is an absolutely beautiful baby and looks just like my granddaughter at that age, who, coincidentally is also from Maine. Same exact eyes and features. Pray they find her safely.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
  #85  
Old 01-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Lavanda Dolce Lavanda Dolce is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
above BBM: it's my opinion that the media should stay out EXCEPT with what LE provides to them. No one is obligated to talk to the media -- I highly doubt if I would. Now, I would talk with LE (with legal represenation, of course) but to be exposed to the masses on the media & all the carp that it entails, "I don't think so, Bill!" The World is WAY too judgmental & the 'net is full of crazies (IMHO)!

Why should LE provide add'l info? They're not obligated (in all states) to disclose what they have. Gotta trust they know what they're doing () because it will all come down to a Court of Law. I'm torn as to how much info should be made available -- look at FL debacle last summer! Polygraphs mean little to nothing in a Court of Law . . . I'm not sure how much stock LE places in polys when most are trained to read perps behavior.

just my thoughts . . . praying Ayla is warm, loved & happy right now!
I absolutely agree with the polygraphs. Unfortunately, I have to disagree...by experience...in not having media interviews with the parents. That is what keeps the child's face out in the public media and attention. Sad, however, people are more in tune to "sensationalism" and also with empathy towards a grieving person...it is human nature to want to reach out and help...the only way that happens is by having the media attention and having families interviewed.

My point in the PD in putting more information out to the public would be to more or less give instructions to the public on HOW to help. They are not doing that in Maine. That needs to be done. They need to tell the public to look for this child. I am in full agreement they do not need to divulge their leads or thoughts...but somewhere in all this they need to actually ask the public straight-forward to look on their properties in the surrounding areas (in case she did escape) to look for anything unusual on their properties, to watch for "new babies" in their neighborhoods, for store clerks to take awareness of regular customers all of a sudden buying diapers or pull ups, to come forward with ANY leads of anyone who may have heard EITHER parent talk about "taking Ayla and leaving the state" ...etc. Just a bit more forward.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
  #86  
Old 01-05-2012, 01:12 PM
cluciano63's Avatar
cluciano63 cluciano63 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 32,731
Didn't LE say they had uncovered evidence of "foul play"? Which to me would preclude Ayla wandering off and ending up in the river.

ETA but wondering if at least part of the evidence is to do with the window; either signs that it had been used or that it had made to look like it had been used?
__________________
Just my opinion, of course.

Last edited by cluciano63; 01-05-2012 at 02:27 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:
  #87  
Old 01-05-2012, 02:18 PM
deoneta deoneta is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
I agree with the thanks for the excellent timeline.
I disagree with TR and family not accusing JD of directly harming Ayla. Of course they were doing such! All the comments of bruises, sprained legs and couldn't walk for three weeks? They were insinuating child abuse. Reports to CPS? I really wonder what was behind that. If I felt my ex was harming my child he would not be the one to have him/her while I was away at rehab. So if one suspected child abuse...as stated...then why give child to dad? Makes no sense when she has a mom, a father and a sister in the picture. Just doesn't add up...and ok to give the youngest baby to the mom.
I definitely agree that they are insinuating child abuse, (just saying they are not saying it outright) and most likely portraying everything in the worst possible light, probably, imo, because they think JD has done "something". There are reasonable explanations for childhood injuries. Claims of abuse are commonly made in custody disputes and are hard to prove when the child is too young to tell what happened. I think JD wanted to assert his parental rights, and TR was in no position to contest the arrangement. I also think she felt that being with JD's mother and sister who had a young baby herself would ensure a measure of safety. Not enough revealed to say I know, just how I think things were. All MOO.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deoneta For This Useful Post:
  #88  
Old 01-05-2012, 03:12 PM
matou's Avatar
matou matou is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,418
Be careful what you ask for Mr Dipietro:

“Nancy Grace, please come see me. Do you want to spend a day with me? Do you want to see what I’m going through? Do you want to see the ins and outs of it? I invite you to.”


http://www.kjonline.com/news/Missing-toddler-.html
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:
  #89  
Old 01-05-2012, 03:35 PM
dog.gone.cute's Avatar
dog.gone.cute dog.gone.cute is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 7,374
matou -- Thanks for this link ...


snippets from : http://www.kjonline.com/news/Missing-toddler-.html

"I will publicly invite Nancy Grace to come spend a day with me,” DiPietro said Thursday afternoon during an exclusive interview with the Morning Sentinel. “Nancy Grace, please come see me. Do you want to spend a day with me? Do you want to see what I’m going through? Do you want to see the ins and outs of it? I invite you to.”

Justin DiPietro said his invitation is solely for Nancy Grace, not for her show’s producers.



JMO but what a "smart *$$" ...

But wouldn't that be just great if Nancy were to show up in Waterville Maine ...

Knock Knock :::

Justin opens door ...

Nancy Grace here ...

Justin

Justin runs to hide ...



MOO ...
__________________
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:
  #90  
Old 01-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Lavanda Dolce Lavanda Dolce is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by matou View Post
Be careful what you ask for Mr Dipietro:

“Nancy Grace, please come see me. Do you want to spend a day with me? Do you want to see what I’m going through? Do you want to see the ins and outs of it? I invite you to.”


http://www.kjonline.com/news/Missing-toddler-.html
I think it is an excellent idea myself. Interesting to see if she will take him up on it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
  #91  
Old 01-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Lavanda Dolce Lavanda Dolce is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
Didn't LE say they had uncovered evidence of "foul play"? Which to me would preclude Ayla wandering off and ending up in the river.

ETA but wondering if at least part of the evidence is to do with the window; either signs that it had been used or that it had made to look like it had been used?
Yes. You are right.

Last edited by Lavanda Dolce; 01-05-2012 at 04:22 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
  #92  
Old 01-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Lavanda Dolce Lavanda Dolce is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
matou -- Thanks for this link ...


snippets from : http://www.kjonline.com/news/Missing-toddler-.html

"I will publicly invite Nancy Grace to come spend a day with me,” DiPietro said Thursday afternoon during an exclusive interview with the Morning Sentinel. “Nancy Grace, please come see me. Do you want to spend a day with me? Do you want to see what I’m going through? Do you want to see the ins and outs of it? I invite you to.”

Justin DiPietro said his invitation is solely for Nancy Grace, not for her show’s producers.



JMO but what a "smart *$$" ...

But wouldn't that be just great if Nancy were to show up in Waterville Maine ...

Knock Knock :::

Justin opens door ...

Nancy Grace here ...

Justin

Justin runs to hide ...



MOO ...
Do you think Dog.Gone? I think it would be a good idea and I doubt that he would have put it out there if he was not going to take her up on it. I think he is just tired of the accusations and imagine if you were innocent and the public was labeling you as a murderer of a child...your own child?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
  #93  
Old 01-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Lavanda Dolce Lavanda Dolce is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 2,252
Regarding the 4 line poem:
The Maine State Police got a warrant to find out who AJ was that posted the four line poem on the new Ayla website that her mom put up. That says to me that they are more than probably focused on an abductor, someone holding out and hiding Ayla...as opposed to a homicide or accidental death investigation. Do you know what I mean? If they felt she was a homicide, or that dad harmed her accidentally...they really wouldn't feel the need to tell the media that they obtained that warrant to find the person who posted that Ayla was "out of the state of Maine."
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lavanda Dolce For This Useful Post:
  #94  
Old 01-05-2012, 04:54 PM
dog.gone.cute's Avatar
dog.gone.cute dog.gone.cute is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 7,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
Do you think Dog.Gone? I think it would be a good idea and I doubt that he would have put it out there if he was not going to take her up on it. I think he is just tired of the accusations and imagine if you were innocent and the public was labeling you as a murderer of a child...your own child?

Yes, I think it would be great for Nancy Grace to show up at Justin's and interview him ...

BUT ... JMO, I think he will run like a "scared rat" ... I took his statement to be somewhat "snarky" ...

I mean Nancy Grace "is what she is" -- and I don't mean that in a bad way --
Nancy is "just Nancy" ...

She can be a real "hard *$$" when she wants to be ...

BUT I will give her credit where credit is due -- she does keep many of the missing person's cases out there !

JMO ... but I think it would be interesting for her to show up -- and give him the "3rd Degree" ...

MOO ...
__________________
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:
  #95  
Old 01-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Helenstreet Helenstreet is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppy View Post
Why didn't Tarah's family take her in with the babies?

That's a question that goes round and round in my head.

Someone said something along the lines of maybe her family has addiction issues and she shouldn't be there if she's trying to get clean -- so then that leads to the 'how dysfunctional is her family" question --- which then leads me to wonder if that IS the case -- does that make it more probable that someone from mom's side of the family took the child? Folks with addictions don't tend to think things through very well - but are also very good at manipulating, lying, making VERY poor choices.....

Just makes me wonder about a lot of different scenarios.....

EDITED TO ADD: I think I believe that the family didn't take her in BECAUSE of her ADDICTION problems (You have to be clean to live in our home) -- but am open minded to consider other possibilities.
Dec.19th 2011 quoted from article:

Quote:
The toddler had lived in Portland with her mother and grandmother until mid-October, said Becca Hanson, Ayla’s grandmother. The grandparents, who are not married and have separate addresses, said Maine’s Department of Health and Human Services had removed Ayla from her mother’s care in October. The maternal grandparents criticized the agency, although no details about the action were available Sunday.

Hanson was staying with Ayla’s mother, Trista Reynolds, in a South Portland motel Sunday as the search continued in Waterville.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helenstreet For This Useful Post:
  #96  
Old 01-05-2012, 04:58 PM
prncsskc's Avatar
prncsskc prncsskc is offline
Mommy to one precious little boy!
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Saint Louisville, Ohio
Posts: 32
Heck yeah!! Go get him NG!! I think that is an excellent idea.
__________________
We don't give our criminals much punishment, but we sure give 'em plenty of publicity. ~Will Rogers

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. ~Mark Twain

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to put its pants on. ~Winston Churchill
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prncsskc For This Useful Post:
  #97  
Old 01-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Helenstreet Helenstreet is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
Given the history of numerous searches that did not located human remains, I am starting to really lean towards Ayla walking out of the home on her own and to the lake or water area. They need to do another search. Too many times searches are done and bodies show up later. I was not aware of the thump sound...so I wonder if Ayla did walk out on her own and knock a rubbish barrel over or something that caused the dog to bark? Did any neighbors report something knocked over? I think the police need to look into that and I am 100% in favor of them doing ANOTHER search of that pond. If she walked into it and has passed away her parents, BOTH, need to know so all the finger pointing and hypothesis (of which even I am guilty of; as we all are due to the high emotions of wanting this child found and looking into every possible scenario.) can stop and this beautiful child can have a proper burial. This is the pond search and I have to tell you, they need to do it again. Was this pond drained completely? Seems if a canoe , it was not. If not, they need to go back. http://youtu.be/CVAAKF8-7dE
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/458141.../#.TwYeMtR8DQg

QUOTE: Police concluded that Ayla, who recently started walking, did not leave the house on her own.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Helenstreet For This Useful Post:
  #98  
Old 01-05-2012, 05:08 PM
cluciano63's Avatar
cluciano63 cluciano63 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 32,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
Regarding the 4 line poem:
The Maine State Police got a warrant to find out who AJ was that posted the four line poem on the new Ayla website that her mom put up. That says to me that they are more than probably focused on an abductor, someone holding out and hiding Ayla...as opposed to a homicide or accidental death investigation. Do you know what I mean? If they felt she was a homicide, or that dad harmed her accidentally...they really wouldn't feel the need to tell the media that they obtained that warrant to find the person who posted that Ayla was "out of the state of Maine."
I take it to mean that LE followed up, as they should, on something that was reported to them or caught their eye. Regardless of their working theory, if any, they would want to talk to anyone who seemed to know either parent in any way, especially someone posting provacative poems.
__________________
Just my opinion, of course.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:
  #99  
Old 01-05-2012, 05:21 PM
my_tee_mouse my_tee_mouse is offline
Done. Put a Fork in Me.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
I take it to mean that LE followed up, as they should, on something that was reported to them or caught their eye. Regardless of their working theory, if any, they would want to talk to anyone who seemed to know either parent in any way, especially someone posting provacative poems.
True. But there must be hundreds if not thousands of leads we aren't hearing about. And yet...we are hearing about this one.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to my_tee_mouse For This Useful Post:
  #100  
Old 01-05-2012, 05:23 PM
cluciano63's Avatar
cluciano63 cluciano63 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 32,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by my_tee_mouse View Post
True. But there must be hundreds if not thousands of leads we aren't hearing about. And yet...we are hearing about this one.
Well you have to admit it is unique, a poem. Maybe someone pointed it out to the media, or a media person noticed it? And the media would have found out anyway when a subpeona came for the indentity of the person, probably. Anyway, we always hear about a tip or two in detail, in these cases, and nothing about the other hundreds or thousands.
__________________
Just my opinion, of course.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #3 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 608 01-04-2012 07:08 PM
ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #2 fran Missing but not forgotten Discussion 904 12-27-2011 05:39 PM
ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #1 Sleuthster Missing but not forgotten Discussion 824 12-20-2011 03:45 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!