Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 12:31 PM

So, if she has a dog, Floridians should be on the lookout for a neighbor with a new dog. I wouldn't be surprised if she takes the dog outside to walk it. Somebody might track her down yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to KariKae For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 12:31 PM
I feel lucky

After some thought on this, why would she make a video but not have it leaked until just now after it was made in October? Does that even make any sense at all? Does she have dial-up and it just now uploaded after two months?

There must be an obvious reason just now release it.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Cancer Sucks

Jean K. from In Session says she just got off the phone with Cheney Mason. He says CA didn't upload this to You Tube and that this video was obtained illegally. He says she doesn't know how it was obtained. Mason also said that she does these videos as therapeutic journal.

Last edited by Shelby1; 01-05-2012 at 12:33 PM. Reason: to add more
Old 01-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtective View Post
If it's a 403 I think that means it's private.
There was a server error earlier today accessing the website probably shutdown do to everyone clicking on the website. I was able to get on the site about a half hour or so to see everything.

Last edited by Patty G; 01-05-2012 at 12:49 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1 View Post
Jean K. from In Session says she just got off the phone with Cheney Mason. He says CA didn't upload this to You Tube and that this video was obtained illegally. He says she doesn't know how it was obtained. Mason also said that she does these videos as therapeutic journal.
So, those are her inner most thoughts?????

:f loorlaugh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtective View Post
I think they also run this twitter account https://twitter.com/#!/CaseyTrackers
I'm sorry H&J for thinking you were the bad guys.
Well this should prove interesting....they have a .com website that purports to have a topless pic of the felon.....barf....
The Following User Says Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 12:37 PM
I feel lucky

Quote:
So her dog did it?
Old 01-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Lifetime WS Non-Mod

Quote:
Yep, she didn't post it...someone who hates her posted it. She originally posted it to a pay per view site or private site for her fans and apparently there was a mole and I love that mole.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Cancer Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KariKae View Post
So, those are her inner most thoughts?????

:f loorlaugh:

Deep, right???

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:
Verified Juanette

Quote:
Of course Mason is going to say all that. He cannot admit that she was trying to sell videos herself for donations.

Quote:
How would someone obtain this illegally? Hack into an account? She 'doesn't know how it was obtained'? Is that believable?

JMO, he didn't say it but by saying what he did he intimated that it is her.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBounds View Post
After some thought on this, why would she make a video but not have it leaked until just now after it was made in October? Does that even make any sense at all? Does she have dial-up and it just now uploaded after two months?

There must be an obvious reason just now release it.
OCA and the DT are jealous of all the attention that JA and Dr G are getting.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
Of course Mason is going to say all that. He cannot admit that she was trying to sell videos herself for donations.
It's likely he doesn't know about that. She wouldn't tell him the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
How would someone obtain this illegally? Hack into an account? She 'doesn't know how it was obtained'? Is that believable?

JMO, he didn't say it but by saying what he did he intimated that it is her.
Jean said he did confirm it was her.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Nikki 01 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 12:41 PM
What a Kerfuffle...

Okay... I was getting angry reading articles... (didn't watch the vlog) and sick to my stomach and screaming...
"Hello, what about your daughter... and where are the pictures of your daughter on the wall???"

And then I saw this.

"It's going to be scary because I hate being on camera, but, I don't know, I need to conquer that fear at some point…this is a good start."

And then I just started laughing... and laughing... and laughing...

I guess maybe without the intoxication it might be a bit difficult to be on camera.
But this woman, camera shy??

Oh thank you... I needed a laugh, now I will go back to not thinking about the woman who's name shall not be mentioned.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-antho...9#.TwXehFbFmSo
Old 01-05-2012, 12:42 PM

The video on youtube from today has the read lettering that pops up every once in a while the says "Up to date News Videos on Lisa Irwin Around the World News and Casey Anthony". The three pictures that were posted also have this lettering. Are they screencaps of other videos? Who is putting this lettering on?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 12:43 PM

I am late to the party today but I saw this unfold last night after a poster here alerted to it. There are so many crazy FB websites people who love OCA, people who hate OCA, people who claim to be friends with CA, someone claimed to LOVE OCA, people who have claimed to be LA, people who have been posting pics for a while saying they ARE OCA, etc., etc., they all fight amongst themselves as to what FB sites are fake or not. There is a site BOYCOTT OCA who are the ones mentioned here, Holly&Jon someone who uploaded the site to YouTube with the "horseface" reference that I saw last night. They were all public FB sites. I had several Bookmarks in my browser to some of these FB pages, and they are not online this a.m. When I first saw the video last night, and I have watched it twice so far, I immediately thought "no way", then after hearing her voice on several words and watching her manners, I kept going back and forth. I have been looking at these sites for several months.

Now that the news stations have ahold of this, will this blow her $$$$ making scheme from this, does anyone know? I think that watching in on the regular YouTube that is on WS will NOT give her any $$, but I am not positive, that is what I am reading, anyway.

IMO, MOO, etc.

ETA: I realize now some of these FB sites get $$$ for clicking through, but NOT the BOYCOTT FCA site where I saw this uploaded. The other sites may have, and I did watch the video there at first one time, will not be doing that again AT ALL!!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NavySubMom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 12:43 PM
''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''

Well, I don't have the heart to actually click on the youtube link and watch this video. All I've seen are the clips shown on the news. For what it's worth, I immediately believed it was her (and still believe). Some of those photos from many months ago in the baseball cap don't look like her to me, but this.... THIS is her. Her voice, her eyes, her face shape, her expressions, and that thing she does with her lips. All her.

She looks very healthy and clean, and even kind of good(ish - I'm not going all out here!). I think I just barfed in my mouth a little bit when I typed that. I want her to look trashed out & defeated. I have known people who have lived honest lives, worked hard, and have great integrity, but look like they've been through the wringer. She doesn't deserve to look healthy. She only looks that way because someone is taking good care of her. Far better care than she ever took of Caylee.

As for the dog she adopted, I can't get this ridiculous thought out of my head that maybe it's Irish. Do you think it barks with a cute little Irish accent? A precurser to all those Irish babies she plans to adopt.

So disgusted. She is disgusting. That's all I have to say about that.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Man Sleuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
Casey Anthony supporters? I imagine people who call themselves that are doing it as a joke or to be edgy.
I wouldn't be surprised if at least some of them are guys who are hot for her (no surprise that kind of thing happening in a high profile case like this). Maybe they are hoping her videos will become more racy.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:47 PM
<----The bravest little guy I've ever met.

Yeah, leaked "accidentally" so that it could end up Youtube "to expose her and keep her from making money". Now that it is on Youtube, it will go viral, sponsers will be flooding her with advertising requests, and she will make $50 or $60 grand over the next few months. That'll finance her for a little while quite nicely. With the money that I'm sure she still gets handed to her from supporters every month, yes, that's the quite the little bonus check.

I didn't watch the video, I just pieced it together from what was posted here and everywhere else on line. If it's still available, I refuse to watch it, I refuse to link it, I refuse to comment on it even on facebook or twitter. The less it is watched, the less it is discussed on social networking sites and the less attention it gets, the less money she will make. I see public discussions and viewing of the video and it's contents to be the same as putting a dollar in her pocket.

Last edited by not_my_kids; 01-05-2012 at 12:50 PM. Reason: typo
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 12:47 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Well at least I can stop looking for the "original" video on YouTube as it seems per Mason it wasn't uploaded there.

The two videos out there are copies, but where, oh where is the "original" video hosted.

Sure looks like someone close to Casey betrayed her! Oh karma, she sure bites back from time to time.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:48 PM
whiskey in a teacup

"I don't know whether to look directly at myself, or look up or....Oh, man...(pensive stare into the distance) I don't know."

Deep Thoughts, by Casey Anthony

"A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones
Old 01-05-2012, 12:48 PM
whiskey in a teacup

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBounds View Post
So her dog did it?
Nah, probably George or Roy Kronk

"A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones
Old 01-05-2012, 12:49 PM

I hope that the necklace she has on is not the one that CA was alleged to have bought and put Caylees ashes in. Caylee we won't forget!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gmt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 12:49 PM

IMO...this video was NOT "leaked"...it was SOLD to some site...TMZ always has crap about her and JB...the site owner, Harvey Levin, is/was a lawyer and I'd put $$ on it that they're friends and Levin pays JB for the "exclusives".
Again, IMO....KC isn't gonna make a million off of ONE interview...she's gonna make it in "managable" amounts...$20G here, $10G there....video updates...pics, etc.
AND, I forget who said it, BUT, I totally think she's STILL gettin $$ from enamoured followers, probably sent to JB.
AND, LOL, I also think this video is honestly kind of pathetic. It sure doesn't "look" like she's doing "good", IMO, either.
Although, maybe the background is fake, and she's really in a beachfront condo, but wants everybody who's sueing her to THINK she's broke!!

ETA : Sorry, just looked up-thread and lots of you guys basically said the same things...al least we're all seeing whats going on!!
The Following User Says Thank You to MyTinkieGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycat View Post
"I don't know whether to look directly at myself, or look up or....Oh, man...(pensive stare into the distance) I don't know."

Deep Thoughts, by Casey Anthony
Reminds me of Cindy saying, "Look up sweethears, I need to see your eyes."
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to KariKae For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread