Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 05:08 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
Yet another lie. She said she hadn't consumed any alcohol on her questionnaire for the probation office. She did. Next?
But she wasn't on probation at that time. Plus we don't know what her PO asks her and then tells her it's okay to just put down none. KC certainly could not unring the bell for what she had to drink on that plane the night she was released. I don't think the PO would consider that a lie. It was before she reported and was giving the ground rules. Plus I think you can have an occassional drink just not be in a bar drinking all night. Hanging out with the wrong crowd. jmo
Old 01-08-2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomom View Post
And don't you have to decide (or the publisher decides) the title of the book waaaay before it gets printed? I mean you don't just go *poof* and a stack of books show up. There are all kinds of arrangements that need to be made with a printer, decisions, deadlines, colors, fonts, pictures, contracts signed, etc. It just seems to me if you still don't know what name you are going to call it - it's no where near being put out to the public. And I thought that unless you were a really noted author, the publisher gets to make all those calls because their money is on the line. They aren't just going to let CA name the book!!

To me this is just crazy talk on CA's part!

JMO
Is there anyway to find out if that is actually CA? So confusing...
The Following User Says Thank You to wsreader For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 05:12 PM

[quote=RR0004;7497172]Would she care for some suggestions? I'm sure we could come up with a few...lol.[/QUOTE\

Titles anyone came up with here would not fit her story.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
Haven't heard that, but George in the position of Safety Director scares me. Lee works there too. It would explain her filming from a trailer office, though George says he hasn't had any contact with Casey. Who knows what is going on...
I'm going to give George the benefit of the doubt on this one, sorry folks. Cindy and Lee may forgive her, may be in contact with her..whatever..but I HIGHLY doubt George is in contact with her or helping her out after that OS. JMO!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SindyBill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 05:15 PM
Seriously! Ancient Aliens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
Are you also adding someone to your ignore list again by clicking on their name and then adding them to your ignore list?

For those that don't often do chat - come on down tonight downstairs for the radio show or before to IRS/mIRC/java!
Could someone refresh me on how to do the Chat please? I haven't done it in a while and can't remember how for the life of me. TIA!

It Was Ancient Aliens!
The Following User Says Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
But she wasn't on probation at that time. Plus we don't know what her PO asks her and then tells her it's okay to just put down none. KC certainly could not unring the bell for what she had to drink on that plane the night she was released. I don't think the PO would consider that a lie. It was before she reported and was giving the ground rules. Plus I think you can have an occassional drink just not be in a bar drinking all night. Hanging out with the wrong crowd. jmo
I think many of us are used to seeing probation orders state "no association with felons" and "no alcohol consumption" because those are pretty standard on drug and alcohol offense probation orders, and that's pretty much what I've been exposed to. Probably what most people have been exposed to since those are probably the most common crimes committed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wallflower67 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Seeking Justice for Victims

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
Would she care for some suggestions? I'm sure we could come up with a few...lol.
Manipulating the Justice System for Dummies, How to Effectively Leverage Mistruths.

Justice for Caylee
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
Well, that blows the whole associating with a felon thing out of the water. So, unless he and KC were involved in something nefarious during their relationship, it doesn't matter.
I don't think so...unless I've misinterpreted the law...or watched too much tv. I don't think she can hang with "felons"...but maybe she's special.
The Following User Says Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
Manipulating the Justice System for Dummies, How to Effectively Leverage Mistruths.
"For The Love of Pizza"
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 05:20 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SindyBill View Post
I'm going to give George the benefit of the doubt on this one, sorry folks. Cindy and Lee may forgive her, may be in contact with her..whatever..but I HIGHLY doubt George is in contact with her or helping her out after that OS. JMO!
I think you are right. When GA got off the stand for the last time he wiped his hands together in an "I'm done" gesture. Someone claims they read KC's lips and she said, "Nice knowing you." That sounds pretty final to me. If he was on the fence I'm sure the latest information in JA's book that GA drowned Caylee would do it for sure. I would not be surprised if GA was aware of this information before he testified. He really loved Caylee and Caylee was the only one who gave him unconditional love in return. KC destroyed the one person he loved the most and who he could trust. jmo
Old 01-08-2012, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Chrissy, only 20 posts, and a good one here! I did a google search and twama is actually in urban dictionary - gonna have to use that one as my new word of the day!

twama - Arguments or general bickering on twitter or among people at twitter functions.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chrissybk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 05:21 PM

well she's lying (ahem) about having no money cos she bought her computer I just wish she d drop off the face of the earth.

where she going come February cos she seems to think she will no longer be where she at around that time .

Sitting there licking her lips like the cat that got the cream cant complain about privacy when she making video diaries claiming she doesnt like getting her pic taken lying cooooo just look a t the big cheezy my daughters missing pic

she s an evil runt that should have been ate by her mother at birth imo
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 05:25 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
well she's lying (ahem) about having no money cos she bought her computer I just wish she d drop off the face of the earth.

where she going come February cos she seems to think she will no longer be where she at around that time .

Sitting there licking her lips like the cat that got the cream cant complain about privacy when she making video diaries claiming she doesnt like getting her pic taken lying cooooo just look a t the big cheezy my daughters missing pic

she s an evil runt that should have been ate by her mother at birth imo
What makes you feel she's lying....she could have gotten it without her own money. lol She certainly knows how to do that. jmo
Old 01-08-2012, 05:25 PM

Quote:
I think you are right. When GA got off the stand for the last time he wiped his hands together in an "I'm done" gesture. Someone claims they read KC's lips and she said, "Nice knowing you." That sounds pretty final to me. If he was on the fence I'm sure the latest information in JA's book that GA drowned Caylee would do it for sure. I would not be surprised if GA was aware of this information before he testified. He really loved Caylee and Caylee was the only one who gave him unconditional love in return. KC destroyed the one person he loved the most and who he could trust. jmo
Reading that and realizing those truths again really tugs at my heart. George isn't a saint..and I'm sure we'd find that ANY person under the microscope is not. But I agree, he truly loved Caylee and Caylee gave him unconditional love. I think he is done with Casey. JMO.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SindyBill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
I don't think so...unless I've misinterpreted the law...or watched too much tv. I don't think she can hang with "felons"...but maybe she's special.
She IS special. She got away with murder - never forget that. Something about this girl others consider special..at least the Pinellas 12 and others who aren't holding her accountable.

If she were another person, perhaps she'd be under the prison. If she were another race/gender, perhaps. But she's Casey Freaking Anthony..and people are now fascinated by her..whether it's in disgust or disbelief..people are fascinated with her.

I can't believe how special she is, to be honest. Something tells me if her trunk had been full of marijuana instead of decomposition of her daughter, she'd be in prison. IDK. I just can't believe that somehow, some way..Caylee's gone by the wayside at this point. If Casey didn't kill her, why aren't we finding out who did? Why aren't we proving that this was a "drowning"? Why is Justice for Caylee so irrelevant to the state of Florida?
Old 01-08-2012, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Forgot to mention the lies on the form about not having income, not having $$ for the meager monthly fee for her probation, etc.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:33 PM

oh i know lambchop what was i thinking accusing this poor misunderstood young lady who misplaced her baby maybe she was "lying" on her back
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
What makes you feel she's lying....she could have gotten it without her own money. lol She certainly knows how to do that. jmo
Didn't she get money from the TMZ photos when she was in Ohio? I never heard but no way they just happened upon those staged pics for free. Right?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wsreader For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 05:35 PM
Runs with Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by SindyBill View Post
She IS special. She got away with murder - never forget that. Something about this girl others consider special..at least the Pinellas 12 and others who aren't holding her accountable.

If she were another person, perhaps she'd be under the prison. If she were another race/gender, perhaps. But she's Casey Freaking Anthony..and people are now fascinated by her..whether it's in disgust or disbelief..people are fascinated with her.

I can't believe how special she is, to be honest. Something tells me if her trunk had been full of marijuana instead of decomposition of her daughter, she'd be in prison. IDK. I just can't believe that somehow, some way..Caylee's gone by the wayside at this point. If Casey didn't kill her, why aren't we finding out who did? Why aren't we proving that this was a "drowning"? Why is Justice for Caylee so irrelevant to the state of Florida?
This has probably been beaten to death but I have not seen it............IF and that is a big IF the jury believed the drowning why was no one charged with abuse of a corpse???? Isn't tossing a body in a swamp abuse of a corpse??? Sorry just had to ask that.
Back to my corner lurking.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Peace Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity4Victims View Post
The wedding cake is a stock Google image.

I haven't checked out the race cars, but likely the same with those.
We saw a pic of CA sitting in a race car a few years ago and I think well before the trial when CA went with Lee to wherever he had a job handling the car parking at some car racing center. I remember seeing a pic of CA sitting in a race car back then.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.

I just wanted to let Casey, her fans (I refuse to call them supporters) and whomever else is reading along with us, know we haven't forgotten about Caylee.

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
"They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
"I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
"(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Seriously! Ancient Aliens!

Quote:
TONIGHT WS RADIO
Wrapping up the show will be Holly Briley. Holly is the person who found the latest Casey Anthony video. We will hear Holly's side of this media frenzy of a story.
Polly's Dad Marc Klaas will join us to discuss the horrific case of Aliahna Maroney Lemmon .Later in the show Sky Metalwala's father Solomon and his lawyer Clay Terry join us. There have been some positive developments in the case of missing Sky
AND MORE. Join us. 8 PM Eastern Sunday January 8th.
<Modsnip>

Holly is supposed to be on WS Radio tonight. You may want to call in or get on chat if you have questions for her.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Last edited by SoSueMe; 01-09-2012 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Removed Unapproved Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 05:44 PM

apparently not Nana ......... sadly. I honestly think this should be declared a mistrial what happend to perry reserving judgement on that is face saving more important than a childs life eh dont even answer that casey will get herself caught out just watch this space she s an idiot someone somewhere will confront her, she wont always be mollycoddled and she will spew it all out with venom cos she cannot control that temper of hers
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Runs with Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
I just wanted to let Casey, her fans (I refuse to call them supporters) and whomever else is reading along with us, know we haven't forgotten about Caylee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AZ7d...d9AUAAAAAAAJAA
OT alert to Eidetic:::: All this time I have seen your Avatar and thought it was a missing person. Only yesterday did I realize who it is!!!!! Go Creed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nana46 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana46 View Post
This has probably been beaten to death but I have not seen it............IF and that is a big IF the jury believed the drowning why was no one charged with abuse of a corpse???? Isn't tossing a body in a swamp abuse of a corpse??? Sorry just had to ask that.
Back to my corner lurking.
I think because it wasn't part of the original charges?? Also, at this stage, it may be too similar...double jeopardy and all that.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread