Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spice View Post
OMG. Please help me to not throw up while I type this but.....according to the fb pages responsible for blowing this whole video thing out of the water:

In the second video (the one that is not fully released for some reason and is only 9 seconds long) Casey supposedly states:

"I Win"

The only reason that I believe this to be more than rumor is because the person that states this ALSO states that Casey was sitting on a couch or something and she was talking about her new nose piercing. These status and comments regarding "I win" were posted on January 5th . One full day before the second video came out. She says that she saw the video with her own eyes.

I'm so aggravated right now.

dont be angry dear, she only won a dirty trailer, mass hatred, and bad karma.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:22 PM

Report: Casey Anthony contacts family in Orlando
Anthony serving probation in undisclosed Florida location

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Rep...h/-/index.html

Quote:
ORLANDO, Fla. -

Days after video diaries made by Casey Anthony surfaced on the Internet, some are saying she may be trying to reconnect with her family in Orlando.

According to the website The Daily Beast, Anthony has recently started talking to her brother Lee, who is passing on messages to their mother, Cindy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KarmaGet'em For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 03:26 PM

cindy and her daughter share a sick, symbiotic relatioship. Nothing will keep these two apart for long. Now that Cindy is loaded with money, FCA should be attempting to get some of it. George is not strong and will not fight it but will accept it. He likes money also, thus tolerating anything to keep it.

Lee and his (Casey is an amazing mother) spouse are both enablers. I am still suspicious of Lee and his character and moral fiber. I see him as sick, very sick.

Cindy has rationalized Caylee's death. I noticed that on Dr. Phil. She had said "Her body was just a vessel and it didn't mater where the vessel was placed. She sees her Caylee as an angel now and in a good place. So she has accepted what her daughter has done and still loves her.

How these two women have got this far in the world "alive" boggles my mind. I am convinced that these two are malignant narcissists. Cindy must always have a cause...as it is like adrenaline or addiction for her. Her cause is to help and protect FCA now. Cindy loves the spotlight just as much as FCA does. The only problem these two women have is the fighting for who will be in control. Now that FCA has money and support by attorneys, she will be a force for cindy to deal with. Cindy will not like it if her daughter attains fortune, as that will put a dent in her armour.

Caylee is a distant memory. She will use her ,though, for money making charities and public consumption but don't even think she suffers. She doesn't. In her deluded mind, everything is going to be ok.

Last edited by Whisperer; 01-10-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
From the article:

People close to both men report a recent major falling out among all the parties—between Baez and Anthony, between Baez and Mason—sparked by Anthony’s displeasure at Baez’s inability to win her a TV, book, or movie deal. Anthony apparently gave Baez until the end of the year to come up with a deal, and absent that anointed Mason as her official liaison.

I don't doubt for a minute this isn't true. We all know the felon uses people and the minute they stop being useful - OUT THEY GO. Including Caylee.

So what if Jose helped her beat the death penalty. If he can't make the big bucks for her - to the curb he goes.

Just once I would like to see someone in her circle sell her out big time. Throw her out of that dingy trailer and make her become accountable. Get ahold of all those video/audio recordings and throw them on the internet.

When is she gonna get what's coming to her?

MOO

Mel

Source: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...leased-it.html
JB better watch out - I knew that little vixen would turn on him the minute he outlived his usefulness. He wasn't all that circumspect in his relationship with her. He might not have to worry about her suing him for an incompetent defense anymore (an incompetent decision at trial alleviated that fork in the road), but I can see her suing him on improper conduct throughout his representation. If she can take a comment she made to two boyfriends about her dad and brother and turn that into a defense for killing her daughter I can only imagine how she can spin those twizzler stories we all heard. And JB has already had his hands slapped in public for his inappropriate behavior regarding his former client. Not to mention the fact he pocketed money he made from his "indigent" client and neglected to have her file taxes on it. Yeah, I'll bet she's hopping mad and we all know what happens when KC isn't happy...
Old 01-10-2012, 03:31 PM

If FCA is running true to form, I am not a bit surprised if she told JB to get lost. I have been expecting it. I wondered when the first video came out and Mason addressed it ONE OR TWO DAYS before JB made any comment. IMO she is absolutely clueless. Even if JB was in it for the "fame and fortune" he did stand by her when it got messy. What a fool she is. He is all she truly has. And I bet she was having one of her Fisty Fits when she canned him.

Let's see - who's left. No one from her family other than Cindy, George and Lee even showed up at her trial. So no one there. Mason is old, IMO won't be around long, even if he truly cares. So no one there. Dottie - have no clue if she is still involved or why. Probably not around for long. The young woman lawyer handling some of the appeals? IMO too smart to really be involved. She's just doing a job and getting her name out there. She will move on. So no one there.

FCA, you are really and truly alone except for the weirdos, scammers, stalkers, felons and users. Good luck with that!
Old 01-10-2012, 03:33 PM
"Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers" - Judge Strickland

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSR View Post
I also don't for one minute believe anyone in the Anthony family save for George isn't totally and completely thrilled Casey walked on the murder charges. Cindy and Lee must be over the moon. And I also think both Cindy and Lee will openly welcome Casey back into their lives.
I believe 100% that George was in on the "save Casey" wagon, including allowing Casey to accuse him of murdering and/or molesting Caylee.

His behaviors in that court room were so phoney it's pathetic. I very much doubt that George would have a problem reuniting with Casey, if for no other reason because he's nailed to Cindy's orders. If he doesn't "obey", he won't reap the monetary benefits of the windfall they have experienced over Caylee's murder.

George told us during one of the Hearings that he would do anything in his power, including anything illegal, to save Casey.

He made good on his promise.

It will be interesting to see how many of the Anthonys also collect "payment" for these videos - including George & Cindy.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecybeans View Post
JB better watch out - I knew that little vixen would turn on him the minute he outlived his usefulness. He wasn't all that circumspect in his relationship with her. He might not have to worry about her suing him for an incompetent defense anymore (an incompetent decision at trial alleviated that fork in the road), but I can see her suing him on improper conduct throughout his representation. If she can take a comment she made to two boyfriends about her dad and brother and turn that into a defense for killing her daughter I can only imagine how she can spin those twizzler stories we all heard. And JB has already had his hands slapped in public for his inappropriate behavior regarding his former client. Not to mention the fact he pocketed money he made from his "indigent" client and neglected to have her file taxes on it. Yeah, I'll bet she's hopping mad and we all know what happens when KC isn't happy...
I agree. JB should be afraid. Very afraid.

(Looks like we posted at the same time.)
Old 01-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Seeking Justice for Victims

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
Yes, and here in Canada the providers have firewalls on everything. You have to know the passwords, period and the name of the server. Sitting outside someone's house here - you could be getting signals from 20 servers but that doesn't mean you can hop on.
True.

I am a security consultant who has tools to map wireless access point locations on satellite maps with security quality, etc.

It can be easy to compromise a wireless connection if it is un-secured or weak security but you first have to locate KC and be within range, if she is on some private estate then that isn't as easy although I have long range antennas but you are getting more sophisticated.

More typically wireless networks are abused for a free ride on the Internet than to compromise a user, although coffee shops are a great place for folks to snoop your wireless traffic.

If you did gain access to the wireless network then KC's computer would need to be sharing files openly to other computers within that network (file shares with no passwords) or have services/servers that can be accessed or compromised.

Otherwise you'd still need to initiate a compromise, to use a vulnerability to gain access via an email or causing the user to visit a Website, etc since the wireless connection is providing you 'connectivity' just like the Internet but there is nothing to 'access'.

So my point is, it is typically easier to target and hack someone remotely from the Internet via an email, attachment or, Web site and gain access than to do so wirelessly.

And ... I do not believe KC was compromised since there would be a goldmine of files and emails of which more would be floating onto the Internet. Folks are scraping the barrel and reusing old stuff. The DT would be more worried about email contents and identities than video diaries!!!!!

This is more likely unsafe file sharing on the Internet that someone either gained access to or someone played KC IMO.

Justice for Caylee
Old 01-10-2012, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talina View Post
Well, if he can believed, Lippman did say later when asked, that was not Cindy's twitter account that sent that out on Saturday evening. I believe someone posted that (Lippmans comment) way, way back when this was all happening on Saturday evening and into Sunday.

IMO
Yes, I have seen that but I am not sure if Mr Lippman knows what Cindy is up to. The posts are still up and her page links you to their Caylee fund,so my assumption is that if that twitter page was not her she woudl have been suing them to take it down before now... if you read the posts they are so similar to her speech patterns I have to believe it is her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 03:40 PM

There is no doubt in my mind Jose had Casey sign a contract at the very beginning he would get a cut of any future earnings. He would have had her sign one making him her agent too. There is no way she is getting out of those or making a dollar that Jose does not get a part of it.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
dont be angry dear, she only won a dirty trailer, mass hatred, and bad karma.
That is what I thought. I haven't seen any video of her lounging by the pool at a Four Seasons resort with a sugar daddy. I'm afraid little Miss Anthony is finding out what her life is going to be from now on and she doesn't like it one bit..
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 03:43 PM
If justice doesn't get you, karma will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
There is no doubt in my mind Jose had Casey sign a contract at the very beginning he would get a cut of any future earnings. He would have had her sign one making him her agent too. There is no way she is getting out of those or making a dollar that Jose does not get a part of it.
Maybe she's trying to get Mason to find a way out of such a contract? And btw, would that be after the cut everyone else gets for all the people and IRS she owes? Baez wasn't going to get much anyway, and neither was Casey.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 03:47 PM

Gads, I recall JB was teaching law students on how to use the web and social networking as a tool when trying cases.

On another note, didn't FCA have a huge crush on one of his students? I thought his name was John.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
Maybe she's trying to get Mason to find a way out of such a contract? And btw, would that be after the cut everyone else gets for all the people and IRS she owes? Baez wasn't going to get much anyway, and neither was Casey.
She's tight with Mason. I recall him bragging about all the money she is getting from public donations. It was about thousands a month during incarceration. He must be her POA. She can hide all donations. Isn't that nice?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:
Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller

Quote:
He might have. But when have we ever seen Casey be held accountable to anything. Any contract can be easily ripped apart by a court proceeding. And Casey seems to have the best luck inside a Courtroom. So my guess is that JB can kiss any money Casey gets goodbye.

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
...Aedrys got to it first...FCA has always pitted one against the other - I assume she would do this with her counsel as well.

(what is that cracking sound? - Lady Shalott ....)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
That is what I thought. I haven't seen any video of her lounging by the pool at a Four Seasons resort with a sugar daddy. I'm afraid little Miss Anthony is finding out what her life is going to be from now on and she doesn't like it one bit..
I wonder how long it will be before cindy buys her a car...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 03:53 PM

Isn't it true that way far back, pertaining to KC stealing funds from her mother and her grandmother, it was said that she had hacked into their bank accounts? I wouldn't think it would be that simple to hack into someone's bank account if you weren't more computer savvy than the average person.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leebee52 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 03:56 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
I wonder how long it will be before cindy buys her a car...
Hope CA remembers hatchbacks only. jmo
Old 01-10-2012, 03:56 PM
Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavySubMom View Post
I don't know about that.......but then again, I might be thinking of how ** I ** would feel and what ** I ** would do, and I am not an Anthony .

The A's know Caylee is dead and FCA is responsible for that. They had to be cut to their very core with that knowledge and all that came out about FCA during the trial. They also know the non-stop lies and stealing she is capable of first hand, as she robbed them blind for almost $40,000 if I remember my #'s correctly on that. I also think they remember that raging anger that they all had to walk on egg shells around, and how much FCA disrupted their lives. I just would not want to have to live that way again, try to learn to detach from her chaos and disruption with love, and all that.

Maybe I am wrong and they WOULD rather have FCA in their lives, at their dinner table, in their house, where they can try to keep some kind of an eye on her and enable her more and more with $$$$ and food and shelter so she doesn't have to resort to stealing from others and maybe they will let her harm THEM and their lives so she doesn't harm anyone else. God forbid she does to someone else what she did to Caylee.

I guess maybe I should stop trying to think like the A's and try to figure them out.

IMO, MOO, etc.
BBM.

I don't for one minute think that anyone in the Anthony family gives two rats butts about Casey victimizing others out in society. If they can look away while Casey killed their innocent two year old grandchild and niece there is no way they will care about perfect strangers. If Cindy can wish and hope that Casey becomes a mother again knowing full well that there is a strong likelihood that Casey would again kill her child then I have no hope that Cindy cares at all about anyone but herself and keeping up the appearance of a perfect family.

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 03:58 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebee52 View Post
Isn't it true that way far back, pertaining to KC stealing funds from her mother and her grandmother, it was said that she had hacked into their bank accounts? I wouldn't think it would be that simple to hack into someone's bank account if you weren't more computer savvy than the average person.
She had their routing numbers. I think with CA it was just a matter of ordering or grabbing on of the checkbooks. She used the banking code from her grandmother's account to pay her cell phone bill. jmo
Old 01-10-2012, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebee52 View Post
She did not really hack anything, she had a check she had stolen and used for BD gifts or something and she just used the account/routing/bank number on the bottom of that check to call in and pay her cell phone bill or get a new phone.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Admiral-Class Battlecruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
cindy and her daughter share a sick, symbiotic relatioship. Nothing will keep these two apart for long. Now that Cindy is loaded with money, FCA should be attempting to get some of it. George is not strong and will not fight it but will accept it. He likes money also, thus tolerating anything to keep it.

Lee and his (Casey is an amazing mother) spouse are both enablers. I am still suspicious of Lee and his character and moral fiber. I see him as sick, very sick.

Cindy has rationalized Caylee's death. I noticed that on Dr. Phil. She had said "Her body was just a vessel and it didn't mater where the vessel was placed. She sees her Caylee as an angel now and in a good place. So she has accepted what her daughter has done and still loves her.

How these two women have got this far in the world "alive" boggles my mind. I am convinced that these two are malignant narcissists. Cindy must always have a cause...as it is like adrenaline or addiction for her. Her cause is to help and protect FCA now. Cindy loves the spotlight just as much as FCA does. The only problem these two women have is the fighting for who will be in control. Now that FCA has money and support by attorneys, she will be a force for cindy to deal with. Cindy will not like it if her daughter attains fortune, as that will put a dent in her armour.

Caylee is a distant memory. She will use her ,though, for money making charities and public consumption but don't even think she suffers. She doesn't. In her deluded mind, everything is going to be ok.
Casey Anthony is a reflection of Cindy and George Anthony. They feed off of each other and have a symbiotic relationship, like you see with Wanda Holloway/Shanna Harper or Lori Drew/Sarah Drew. However, the Anthonys are not helicopter parents and that even can be debated if Holloway and Drew are helicopter parents as well, but that is another topic. I would not be surprised if there was a rocky relationship with Casey and George and Cindy.

Both of them are obsessed with power and control, especially Cindy. George and Cindy Anthony are narcissists no doubt. When I think of malignant narcissist, I think of Fred Phelps, Eric Harris, Osama bin Laden, or Adolf Hitler. They are megalomaniacs, unlike the Anthonys. Both like attention and having a lot of money all the time, which reflects a dysfunctional upbringing, which Cindy and George had. I wonder what relationship Cindy had with her siblings and parents, which same goes with George. I know George is adopted and wonder if he had adopted siblings and/or found his biological parents and siblings. In a way, George and Cindy Anthony remind me of Wes and Willadene Frederickson, Diane Downs' parents. However, they were very religious, unlike the Anthonys as they were more attention seekers, unlike the Fredericksons.

The Anthonys, besides the Drews, South Hadley 6, Downs, and bin Laden/Al-Qaeda make a good psychological and behavioral study subject. They are clearly out there. I wonder if they or Casey Anthony even realize they are the most hated people right next to Osama bin Laden, Lori Drew, Fred Phelps, and Jerry Sandusky?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HMSHood For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
She did not really hack anything, she had a check she had stolen and used for BD gifts or something and she just used the account/routing/bank number on the bottom of that check to call in and pay her cell phone bill or get a new phone.
But wasn't she transferring monies from one account to another and wasn't she also scamming funds from <mod snip> BOA credit card, something like that?

Last edited by fran; 01-10-2012 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Please, no name calling
Old 01-10-2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
Hope CA remembers hatchbacks only. jmo
and a case of febreeze and dryer sheets.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread