Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion

Notices

Missing but not forgotten Discussion This Forum is for case discussion and opinion regarding all missing persons who have not been forgotten despite the number of years they have been missing. Many members have loved ones here & need your help to bring them home!


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #176  
Old 01-27-2012, 04:08 PM
CincinnatiKate CincinnatiKate is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: you must be stoopid
Posts: 329
that is scary, as I have agreed with all of your opinions and your thought processes---- on almost every post you made in this case.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CincinnatiKate For This Useful Post:
  #177  
Old 01-27-2012, 04:08 PM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by CincinnatiKate View Post
I began this thought process last night Sparky, when I asked about the current boyfriend--and Michelle not showing or cancelling dinner plans...

what leads me to believe Dale Jr is involved in her disappearance is her disappearing the day the show aired, a hummer successfully snatched and not sent to a chop shop and his inaccurate timeline---

IMHO- Why would Michelle be mad about the show? He was the one who made the fool of himself and surely didn't realize it until the editing and airing---
BBM

I understand, but we are not allowed to discuss since he was not named by LE.
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
  #178  
Old 01-27-2012, 04:11 PM
CincinnatiKate CincinnatiKate is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: you must be stoopid
Posts: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
BBM

I understand, but we are not allowed to discuss since he was not named by LE.
thanks.

I probably need to find a different board then, as it seems ridiculous to not be able to hypothesize on scenarios and then be able to credit or discredit... It has been stated that she had intended on meeting him for a bite to eat before her shift.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CincinnatiKate For This Useful Post:
  #179  
Old 01-27-2012, 04:31 PM
Cblewife's Avatar
Cblewife Cblewife is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
My feelings about DS being guilty are pretty much entirely based on what Michelle said on the show, i.e. his past behaviors, as well as the fact that she was going to see him the last time she was known to be alive. And I can't think of any good reason for the sticker to have been removed from the vehicle, assuming it was and that it was done in the complex, unless DS did it. I in no way believe that she just happened upon some other dangerous person between the time she drove into DS's complex and the time her vehicle left there. JMO

I do think LE has some more evidence, just not enough. I also wonder if they regret naming him as a suspect so early on, or if they are certain enough that they will be able to make a case eventually.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts too.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cblewife For This Useful Post:
  #180  
Old 01-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Lark2 Lark2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
So here's my first question..

What evidence leads you to believe Dale Smith is the reason Michelle Parker is Missing other than LE naming him a Prime Suspect?
For me the fact that he lied to police about her arrival time. WHOOPS! Camera has a time stamp.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lark2 For This Useful Post:
  #181  
Old 01-27-2012, 04:45 PM
andalso's Avatar
andalso andalso is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,624
I of course do not have any direct evidence that DSII was solely responsible for Michelle going missing, but for me there are a whole bunch of red flags that point to him.
The #1 red flag for me is that he went to work the next day. It seems to me, IMO, if there was ever a damn good reason to call into work, this was it! Someone who cared should be searching, helping, and assisting in any way to find her, right or MOO?
Other red flags that make me suspect him and only him are:
The airing of the PC episode that day.
His history of violent behavior & history of criminal behavior.
His lack of a solid alibi, because IMO we have proved in our many threads that there are gaps in his timeline, even an admitted 72 minutes, plenty of time to make her disappear in one way or another.

These are just a few red flags, for now, I have many more! My point is, that when I add all the red flags together it all seems like a very clear picture of who most likely committed this crime, and IMO it is Dale Jr.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:
  #182  
Old 01-27-2012, 04:45 PM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lark2 View Post
For me the fact that he lied to police about her arrival time. WHOOPS! Camera has a time stamp.
Ok so let's say time got away from him and he was just estimating.
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
  #183  
Old 01-27-2012, 04:46 PM
Lark2 Lark2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
Yes alive and well... On the down low after some disturbing events... Watch EVERYTHING you say on here. That's all I can say.
Do you believe that Jr. is reading on this board?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lark2 For This Useful Post:
  #184  
Old 01-27-2012, 04:52 PM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by andalso View Post
I of course do not have any direct evidence that DSII was solely responsible for Michelle going missing, but for me there are a whole bunch of red flags that point to him.
The #1 red flag for me is that he went to work the next day. It seems to me, IMO, if there was ever a damn good reason to call into work, this was it! Someone who cared should be searching, helping, and assisting in any way to find her, right or MOO?
Other red flags that make me suspect him and only him are:
The airing of the PC episode that day.
His history of violent behavior & history of criminal behavior.
His lack of a solid alibi, because IMO we have proved in our many threads that there are gaps in his timeline, even an admitted 72 minutes, plenty of time to make her disappear in one way or another.

These are just a few red flags, for now, I have many more! My point is, that when I add all the red flags together it all seems like a very clear picture of who most likely committed this crime, and IMO it is Dale Jr.
BBM

What is the crime?
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
  #185  
Old 01-27-2012, 04:53 PM
audie audie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
Yes alive and well... On the down low after some disturbing events... Watch EVERYTHING you say on here. That's all I can say.
ITA. Everything.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to audie For This Useful Post:
  #186  
Old 01-27-2012, 04:58 PM
CincinnatiKate CincinnatiKate is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: you must be stoopid
Posts: 329
touche Sparky. He has not committed a crime... and now that I have sleuthed this board.. things do seem a bit clearer...

I will leave it at this. I believe Dale Sr premeditated this woman's disappearance... and is very serious in not being held responsible. I believe he is very educated in being crafty and manipulative. I also believe that there was plenty of time to execute a plan. I would like to see some (even circumstantial) evidence proving it was impossible for him to be involved.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CincinnatiKate For This Useful Post:
  #187  
Old 01-27-2012, 05:01 PM
PJFL's Avatar
PJFL PJFL is offline
What's done in the dark will come to the light.
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
Yes alive and well... On the down low after some disturbing events... Watch EVERYTHING you say on here. That's all I can say.
Okay, now you're worrying me...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PJFL For This Useful Post:
  #188  
Old 01-27-2012, 05:02 PM
andalso's Avatar
andalso andalso is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by CincinnatiKate View Post
thanks.

I probably need to find a different board then, as it seems ridiculous to not be able to hypothesize on scenarios and then be able to credit or discredit... It has been stated that she had intended on meeting him for a bite to eat before her shift.
This has actually been discussed in detail in the first few threads, and we were given much leeway at the time by the mods because I don't think he (NM) had been ruled out yet. He has since been ruled out by LE, and therefore I am not sure if the posts are still left up by mods but you could check...
Anyway, it was most certainly an angle that was discussed as I clearly remember being part of the discussion.

I do understand the mentality of, let's sleuth everyone and rule them in or out on our own...but there are real privacy issues with that, and thus the rule of not sleuthing NM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:
  #189  
Old 01-27-2012, 05:04 PM
andalso's Avatar
andalso andalso is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
BBM

What is the crime?
I will venture to say, and this is totally 100% my opinion, the crime is murder!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to andalso For This Useful Post:
  #190  
Old 01-27-2012, 05:07 PM
Skully's Avatar
Skully Skully is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 5,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Given the fact we know about Dale's past, what if Michelle did too? And let's say she was pizzed off over the PC program and she decided to set him up?
I think this would be a stretch at best. I don't see anyone leaving the kids, having one of them uprooted and living with another parent and not to mention all the pain the family would go through. And let's say she told the family, the fund raisers alone would be fraud and bring jail time; not to mention the searches and the cost of them. So no, I don't see this being the case.
__________________
Your Dream must be greater than your fear!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:
  #191  
Old 01-27-2012, 05:13 PM
Skully's Avatar
Skully Skully is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 5,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
It seems as though there are no new updates anywhere. The FB page for Michelle hasn't been updated with new search info in a week now and the new FB page hasn't had much activity on it either. Are the searches all over with?


So....this is what I'd like to do. I want to play Devil's Advocate and I hope y'all will go along with me.

So here's my first question..

What evidence leads you to believe Dale Smith is the reason Michelle Parker is Missing other than LE naming him a Prime Suspect?
In the first few days, my posts were all about a car jacking, then the hummer showed up and the then the family wasn't talking about a car jacking anymore. In the beginning they were, then we had a POI. Lots came out about Dale Jr. the conviction and the fights and their relationship. As days went on, I felt like he was the last one to see her, and he had a hot head and a temper and getting rid of her, meant getting rid of child support and of course, getting rid of the new bf. Cause I think that pizzed him to no end, that another man was going to have her, and the boob job he so crassly mentioned on air. Did he really have to go there???? Shows you what he is made of. JMO
__________________
Your Dream must be greater than your fear!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:
  #192  
Old 01-27-2012, 05:15 PM
Sparky's Avatar
Sparky Sparky is offline
ARMY STRONG
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by andalso View Post
I will venture to say, and this is totally 100% my opinion, the crime is murder!
But...there is no evidence to murder. There is no body.
__________________
This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing. As stated above.


Praying for Michelle Parker







We are a Blue Star Family.

Please Remember Our Troops this Holiday Season.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:
  #193  
Old 01-27-2012, 05:15 PM
CincinnatiKate CincinnatiKate is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: you must be stoopid
Posts: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern View Post
I think this would be a stretch at best. I don't see anyone leaving the kids, having one of them uprooted and living with another parent and not to mention all the pain the family would go through. And let's say she told the family, the fund raisers alone would be fraud and bring jail time; not to mention the searches and the cost of them. So no, I don't see this being the case.
again, (although I think you are correct in THIS case, all my opinion).... I have to disagree.. I just read an update on a ministers wife who was found after 30 years, happily working fast food in another state. Recently there was a mother here, who tried to run away, but was found, alive and well, and unwilling to return home----


it happens.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CincinnatiKate For This Useful Post:
  #194  
Old 01-27-2012, 05:19 PM
Skully's Avatar
Skully Skully is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 5,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by CincinnatiKate View Post
again, (although I think you are correct in THIS case, all my opinion).... I have to disagree.. I just read an update on a ministers wife who was found after 30 years, happily working fast food in another state. Recently there was a mother here, who tried to run away, but was found, alive and well, and unwilling to return home----


it happens.
You are right, I remember a woman not so long ago, maybe the same one, that left her car in a parking lot and just walked away. Left the kids, everything. But she was married to him and he beat her. Michelle did not have to run from Dale, they were divorced and she had her mom to help out with the kids and her dad and she just finished school to work in the mom's salon. Michelle had options, she didn't have to run.
__________________
Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

Last edited by Skully; 01-27-2012 at 05:23 PM. Reason: spelling
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:
  #195  
Old 01-27-2012, 05:21 PM
Skully's Avatar
Skully Skully is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 5,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
But...there is no evidence to murder. There is no body.
Yes, and that makes it really bad for Michelle's justice and really good for the POI. Sadly we see it all too often here at WS.
__________________
Your Dream must be greater than your fear!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:
  #196  
Old 01-27-2012, 05:24 PM
PJFL's Avatar
PJFL PJFL is offline
What's done in the dark will come to the light.
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern View Post
I think this would be a stretch at best. I don't see anyone leaving the kids, having one of them uprooted and living with another parent and not to mention all the pain the family would go through. And let's say she told the family, the fund raisers alone would be fraud and bring jail time; not to mention the searches and the cost of them. So no, I don't see this being the case.
What if she didn't tell the family?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PJFL For This Useful Post:
  #197  
Old 01-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Skully's Avatar
Skully Skully is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 5,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJFL View Post
What if she didn't tell the family?
I guess the family would not be held responsible, and they could donate the money to charity.

But how did she pull this off? And why? There are better ways to fix and ex. Keep taking him to child support hearings
__________________
Your Dream must be greater than your fear!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:
  #198  
Old 01-27-2012, 05:29 PM
What'sThatClue's Avatar
What'sThatClue What'sThatClue is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern View Post
I think this would be a stretch at best. I don't see anyone leaving the kids, having one of them uprooted and living with another parent and not to mention all the pain the family would go through. And let's say she told the family, the fund raisers alone would be fraud and bring jail time; not to mention the searches and the cost of them. So no, I don't see this being the case.
I dunno. When I was ten my mother suddenly left my father, took me out of school one day, drove me across three states and left me with an aunt I didn't know. My mother was gone for months and no one knew where I was--or where she was. Back in those days children were not considered missing if the mother took them, no one looked for me besides my father. Kids weren't sophisticated in those days, there were no cell phones, no missing child agencies or searches. One day my mother suddenly reappeared, took me back home and dropped me off at my father's house in the middle of the day. He had no idea I was home until he got home that night. She, of course, disappeared again and wasn't heard from for a couple years when she filed for and got a divorce.

Of course, in those days, there being no searches there was also no publicity and no fund raisers.

So, it's my experience that mothers can and do leave their children and disappear.

Last edited by What'sThatClue; 01-27-2012 at 05:40 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:
  #199  
Old 01-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Cher352's Avatar
Cher352 Cher352 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Central FL
Posts: 2,382
Anyone read this article? Just the fact that he was associated with a tanning business in Waterford Lakes gave me a real creepy feeling. Wonder if MP knew him?

Tanning salon employee accused of molesting teen clients

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla
An Orange County tanning salon worker is facing charges, accused of molesting two teenage girls

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...clients/nHH8t/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cher352 For This Useful Post:
  #200  
Old 01-27-2012, 05:40 PM
nobodynoz nobodynoz is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Western US
Posts: 423
We have no actual evidence that Dale committed a crime on November 17, 2011, ie, killed Michelle, or participated in her murder and the coverup. But for me, what makes him look most suspicious is first that he gave the wrong time for Michelle arriving at his condo, and second, that he also told Michelle's family that he had left with the twins and driven to Rose Ave. right after Michelle had left. (I'm sorry--I don't have a link to that statement, so if you don't remember it, you have a right to doubt my memory of it.) And to arrive at Rose Ave. by 4:30, he would have to have left immediately after she left, if she indeed had left at 4:10.

So sure, if you take the 4 to 4:10 statement by itself, he could have just been guessing when she arrived and guessed wrong. But if you add in that he would have to have left with the twins right after 4:10 to make it to Rose Ave. by 4:30, then that catches him in a lie.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nobodynoz For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 719 01-22-2012 10:38 AM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 945 01-09-2012 07:09 PM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #9 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 787 12-08-2011 08:12 PM
FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #7 imamaze Missing but not forgotten Discussion 591 12-04-2011 08:38 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:33 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!