Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hot Cases > Susan Cox Powell

Notices

Susan Cox Powell Missing from West Valley City, Utah, and last seen on December 6, 2009.

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Runs with Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
I'm so damn mad.

And very upset.

This is EXACTLY WHY kids should NOT BE allowed to be around MURDER SUSPECTS! I don't care about the suspect's damn "RIGHTS"!!!

I need to stop typing because I'm not setting a very good example. I'm SO MAD!
Thank you Kimster. I am so mad I can hardly type. You said what I wanted to say.
Old 02-05-2012, 05:01 PM

Adult, 2 children killed in explosion at Josh Powell home

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/E...138746774.html

"We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.
Old 02-05-2012, 05:02 PM
WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison

Now my eyes are watering up. We've had Mr. Cox and dear Kirstie on the radio show, you guys. They are so sweet and kind and have waited so long for justice. Oh man, this is beyond our worst nightmare!
The Following 136 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:
5CentsWorth, 8paws, Ada, Aedrys, Alcina, all4justice, Anadarko, Anakerie, AngelWings444, Aqua, archenemy toenail, b4e, Belinda, Boots-OK, Boytwnmom, Bravo, Breathe, Bree0372, bubbabearzle, butwhatif?, Calliboo, Carolina Girl, CarolinaMoon, chicoliving, cleo612, cocomod, Coldpizza, Cubby, Dafne, DairyGirl, daisy.faithfull, DeAnn, deelytful1, dog.gone.cute, dolfin09, Donjeta, Duke Fan4, Dum-Dum Sucker, elfie, Elisaa444, Emeralgem, Emma Peel, Farfalla40, flourish, Foxy Loxy, francie, gitana1, gm8549, gogrannypop, goldie finch, gramcracker, grammaof52000, grayjay, Gypsy Road, hambirg, harleysnana, Heebie Jeebie, IHAVENOCLUE, indicat, Jacie Estes, Janeumayer, jmarple, JSR, kimpage, KristiL, LaLaw2000, LNL, LolaMoon08, maedlamsmom, mahmoo, Mamabear1963, melissasmom, menmo, michmi, mimi56, mitzi, Miziree, MomCat, momtective, montana_16, Mosby, Mustang Sally, my2sense, my_tee_mouse, Nana46, nannymo, NocturnalLady, octobermoon, Openmyeyes, pam2u4u, pamelahl1, Peazzzer, Pensfan, PI4Ward, PMLsmom, Quiche, Rhyme & Reason, rosemary, RoseRed, RR0004, SailorMoon, Sammiejam, scandi, Skully, SkyBlueWaters, skymom, smart blonde, Sooner Fan#1, spamelope, spicedtea, Starry Night, Steely Dan, Storm, strawberry, suekensr, sunsetbeach, suzihawk, SuziQ, SyraKelly, TallCoolOne, teacher 3, teddiebear1955, tezi, theBritster, thefragile7393, thumbtack, TorisMom003, truthsleuth, TrY, Turnadot, TXredhead178, Velouria, waltzingmatilda, watcher9, xheraldina, ~greeneyedgirl~

This makes me so angry!!!!! I don't know what to say, but I pray for the grandparents, this is just horrible!!
(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥
♥ forever in our hearts♥ TO HONOR CAYLEE'S MEMORY.... R.I.P. Baby girl Fly with Angels

There was no Justice for Caylee

Police: Explosion kills Josh Powell, his two sons
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/53...osion.html.csp
Old 02-05-2012, 05:04 PM

Brittany_Graham Brittany Graham
Pierce county sheriff confirmed #joshpowell and two boys killed in home explosion in WA. #findsusan
8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 05:04 PM
My reason for waking up each day!

If he could do that to his own babies, what on earth did he do to Susan?

I am beyond furious.

This should NEVER have happened. NEVER.

God bless those little babies.

All posts are my opinion only.

The Following 89 Users Say Thank You to cleo612 For This Useful Post:
Ada, Aedrys, all4justice, Anakerie, AngelWings444, Aqua, Belinda, Breathe, Bree0372, butwhatif?, BuzzieCat, Calliboo, CarolinaMoon, cocomod, Coldpizza, Dafne, DairyGirl, deelytful1, DLT88, dog.gone.cute, Donjeta, dovebar, E's mommy, elfie, Emeralgem, flourish, francie, GarAndTeed, gitana1, goldie finch, gramcracker, hambirg, Heebie Jeebie, indicat, Janeumayer, jmarple, JSR, Kimster, LaLaw2000, Lato, LinasK, mahmoo, Mamabear1963, menmo, michmi, mimi56, mitzi, Miziree, MomCat, Mosby, my2sense, NocturnalLady, octobermoon, Openmyeyes, pam2u4u, Patience, Peazzzer, Pensfan, PI4Ward, PMLsmom, rosemary, RR0004, ruthieroo, SailorMoon, Samigirl28, Sammiejam, scandi, SkyBlueWaters, smart blonde, Sooner Fan#1, spamelope, STEADFAST, Steely Dan, Storm, suekensr, suzihawk, TallCoolOne, teacher 3, tezi, theBritster, TorisMom003, Trident, Turnadot, TXredhead178, Velouria, waltzingmatilda, watcher9, watchinginky, x_files
Old 02-05-2012, 05:05 PM

Cleo, I wondered the same thing.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Apples2Apples For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 05:06 PM
A nice girl with a disturbing hobby

I am really upset that the visitations took place at his house! They should have been done in a neutral place where there was no danger to the boys. I think it was pretty obvious that Josh was at a breaking point. I wonder how Papa Powell is feeling right now? I feel so, so bad for the Coxes right now. What a coward Josh was. A sniveling little coward. I am glad he is dead. The earth is a better place for it. But he had no right to take the boys with him.
Ada, Aedrys, Alcina, Anakerie, AngelWings444, Aqua, b4e, badme102, Belinda, Blondie in Spokane, Boytwnmom, Breathe, Bree0372, butwhatif?, CarolinaMoon, chantal8991, Claudette, cleo612, cocomod, Coldpizza, Dafne, DairyGirl, daisy.faithfull, davehead21, deelytful1, DLT88, dog.gone.cute, dolfin09, Donjeta, dovebar, drip~drop, E's mommy, elfie, Elisaa444, Emma Peel, Evanesco, Foxy Loxy, francie, GarAndTeed, gitana1, gogrannypop, gramcracker, grayjay, hambirg, harleysnana, Heebie Jeebie, indicat, Jacie Estes, Janeumayer, jmarple, JSR, kimpage, Kimster, KristiL, LaLaw2000, Lato, LietKynes, LinasK, Mamabear1963, marynice, menmo, Mgorules, michmi, mimi56, mitzi, MomCat, Mosby, Nana46, Nandee63, NocturnalLady, noexplanation, octobermoon, Openmyeyes, pam2u4u, pamelahl1, Patience, Peazzzer, Pensfan, pharmchick, PI4Ward, PMLsmom, Quiche, Rhyme & Reason, rosemary, RR0004, Samigirl28, Sammiejam, scandi, SCAngel, SkyBlueWaters, skymom, smart blonde, Sooner Fan#1, spamelope, spicedtea, STEADFAST, Steely Dan, Storm, suekensr, suzihawk, TallCoolOne, teacher 3, teddiebear1955, TexasLori, tezi, TGIRecovered, Thinaire, TorisMom003, Trident, Turnadot, TXredhead178, Velouria, watcher9, watchinginky, Wescott, ~greeneyedgirl~
Old 02-05-2012, 05:06 PM

Live video: http://www.fox13now.com/live/

This is horrible
(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥
♥ forever in our hearts♥ TO HONOR CAYLEE'S MEMORY.... R.I.P. Baby girl Fly with Angels

There was no Justice for Caylee
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Maven2379 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 05:07 PM

As if there was any doubt it was deliberate, and not accidental, a quote from the Trib:

Quote:
A case worker had just dropped off Powell’s sons at the home for a supervised visit, the source said. Powell then shut the door on the caseworker and locked it.

The case worker then reported smelling gas fumes, and then an explosion ripped through the home.
“Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

Josh Powell.. What a selfish, cowardly piece of garbage... He took his children's lives so that no one else could care for them... I think he knew darn well that he would fail that psychosexual thing and would lose the boys for good. Selfish monster....

I feel so bad for the Cox family...

I'm just stunned & sick

I am in complete and utter F WORD SHOCK right now!!!

Old 02-05-2012, 05:08 PM

Prayers for the grandparents and other relatives. The visits should have been -and usually are-at a neutral location. We all feared what he might do on a visit-those fears are realized today. There need to be major changes made throughtout all DHS offices...the children are with their mommy now <tears>
Old 02-05-2012, 05:09 PM
My reason for waking up each day!

There is no possible way that this was an accident. This was intentional, premeditated murder.

My God, I am sick to my stomach.

My most heartfelt prayers are with the Cox family, and all who loved little Charlie and Braden.

I am sorry, Kimster, but I hope that Josh Powell rots in the deepest depths of hell for what he has done to such beautiful innocent beings.

All posts are my opinion only.

Old 02-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Justice for all victims!

OMG!!!
I just heard this on TV. I cannot believe this was an accident. Josh has just got to be behind this.

I am in shock. Oh, those poor boys. My thoughts and prayers are with the Cox family right now. I simply cannot believe this has happened.

I am probably not even making sense now.............and I am so angry!

Has anyone checked the websites he had to see if he posted anything?

Josh Powell, I hope you rot in hell!
Old 02-05-2012, 05:12 PM
DV Advocate

Those poor innocent babies. Condolences to the Coxes.

joshie, you just made Hitler and OJ look like saints; YOU are now the most evil man who ever breathed.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives!

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
Cancer Sucks

Oh my God, I can't believe it.

I just read on Twitter. I need to read here. Is it only the children??? Those poor babies *crying*
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:
Justice for Travis and his family

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmelEyesD View Post
Prayers for the grandparents and other relatives. The visits should have been -and usually are-at a neutral location. We all feared what he might do on a visit-those fears are realized today. There need to be major changes made throughtout all DHS offices...the children are with their mommy now <tears>
Yes they are, i believe this with all my heart. I just cant stop the tears for the Cox family, this should have never happened.

oh dear god. i am completely sick.

Sad, mad, shocked....

Remember Amber Hagerman (Amber Alerts)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64289

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
Police, family confirm Josh Powell and his 2 boys are dead after his WA home exploded. Updates on @kslcom @KSL5TV
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Closed Thread