Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Crimes in the News

Notices

Crimes in the News Read and comment about current crimes committed. Remember the copyright laws when posting news stories!


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 02-13-2012, 03:51 PM
chasing.halos's Avatar
chasing.halos chasing.halos is online now
Where is Kyron?
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 3,695
You know you've got some problems when your OWN LAWYER has to try and redact his careless ramblings....

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to chasing.halos For This Useful Post:
  #52  
Old 02-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Nieschk Nieschk is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
Thanks Basmat for sharing your experience. If we have questions perhaps you may have answers from your experience? I am the first to say have at er as far as what folks choose as lifestyle. It's a salacious tidbit in this case as it seems to be a motive or part of the murder motive. Probably tons of folks we know that engage in lifestyle choices we would never guess. Sorry to hear you are of ill health now. Thanks again for sharing that.
Thanks Bravo, well said ! and ditto !
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nieschk For This Useful Post:
  #53  
Old 02-13-2012, 03:58 PM
Basmat Basmat is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
Your welcome. Hey it's like anything else some folks take something to another level such as bob did. Thanks for being open to questions.
And those women who troll for other women to please their "Master" have severe psychological problems.

This Rachel person should be looked at more closely, IMO. Women who are this brainwashed are capable of ANYTHING.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:
  #54  
Old 02-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Bravo's Avatar
Bravo Bravo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basmat View Post
And those women who troll for other women to please their "Master" have severe psychological problems.

This Rachel person should be looked at more closely, IMO. Women who are this brainwashed are capable of ANYTHING.
True dat.
__________________
All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
Keep calm and carry on
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bravo For This Useful Post:
  #55  
Old 02-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Basmat Basmat is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing.halos View Post
You know you've got some problems when your OWN LAWYER has to try and redact his careless ramblings....

Exactly. This POS has been lying since day 1.

And now he has his kids lying for him!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:
  #56  
Old 02-13-2012, 04:15 PM
Basmat Basmat is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 85
His kids

Are in denial. They WANT to believe their father did NOT kill their mother.

FAIL.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:
  #57  
Old 02-13-2012, 04:21 PM
Basmat Basmat is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nieschk View Post
Thanks Bravo, well said ! and ditto !
I can tell all of you, that my experence no woman can claim she did not know she was involved with a married man.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:
  #58  
Old 02-13-2012, 04:26 PM
Basmat Basmat is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 85
Radar tells any woman the lie

And BB LIED to everyone
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:
  #59  
Old 02-13-2012, 04:27 PM
TexasCharm's Avatar
TexasCharm TexasCharm is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,208
Basmat!

Thank you .. I posted on a previous thread about people and their sex lives. I said that there would be WS posters that were involved in S&M .. and I was right!

AGain .. I think the S&M is less of a concern for me than his infidelity, pressure from the 'other woman', money issues, etc. It might be 'fun' to talk about because it adds spice to the story, but:

At the end of the day, it is SELFISHNESS that get's married women erased by their spouses ..

Thank you for sharing .. and, no, I don't think you're a 'pervert' ...

imo
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TexasCharm For This Useful Post:
  #60  
Old 02-13-2012, 04:51 PM
Nieschk Nieschk is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 30
oh, I can certainly believe that

Last edited by Nieschk; 02-13-2012 at 04:53 PM. Reason: meant to be inserted after Basmat's post above
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nieschk For This Useful Post:
  #61  
Old 02-13-2012, 05:01 PM
BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
BetteDavisEyes BetteDavisEyes is offline
"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 11,231
Possible "new" evidence in Bashara murder mystery - LE looking into medications. Live now on WDIV.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/-...h/-/index.html

Overdose of insulin? This was apparently one of the possible "murder methods" discussed by BB and Gentz.

Teaser for 6:00 news: New info about Bob's dealings in S&M.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:
  #62  
Old 02-13-2012, 05:06 PM
nursebeeme's Avatar
nursebeeme nursebeeme is offline
WS Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
Posts: 52,141
whaaat????
__________________
This bee my opinion
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:
  #63  
Old 02-13-2012, 05:20 PM
BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
BetteDavisEyes BetteDavisEyes is offline
"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 11,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
whaaat????
I kid you not, Nursie, and I heard it with my own ears Video/text not posted at WDIV site yet, but I'll watch for it.

Well, lookie here. Someone read my thoughts:

Were different murder plots considered in the death of Jane Bashara?

Joe Gentz claims several scenarios discussed


Author: Marc Santia, Local 4 Defenders

Published On: Feb 13 2012 05:04:22 PM EST Updated On: Feb 13 2012 05:20:28 PM EST

GROSSE POINTE PARK, Mich. -
A syringe full of Insulin, just a small amount injected into the bloodstream, enough to potentially kill an adult, the Defenders have learned this was one of the ways Jane Bashara was supposed to die.

Dr. Frank McGeorge says, "Insulin has been used for many murders over the years and the way Insulin works is by lowering your blood sugar. By lowering your blood sugar you actually pass out."

An overdose of Insulin, Doctor Frank McGeorge tells the Defenders, not only can it be deadly but nearly impossible for a medical examiner to find in an autopsy...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/i...t/-/index.html

Last edited by BetteDavisEyes; 02-13-2012 at 05:32 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:
  #64  
Old 02-13-2012, 05:44 PM
angelindisguyz's Avatar
angelindisguyz angelindisguyz is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basmat View Post
I can tell all of you, that my experence no woman can claim she did not know she was involved with a married man.
I totally agree! She was with him for a few years. In all that time, IMO no one could be that naive!!!

With all this new info, OMG!!! Her poor family that have to deal with all this!! My heart goes out to them. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it does. I sure hope they find that piece of paper in his apartment. I really believe that JG sure wouldn't have the knowledge to think of that and carry it out on his own as bb (no caps on purpose) has said. Boy, won't that be a pretty little piece for this puzzle to come together.

Last edited by angelindisguyz; 02-13-2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: sp
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to angelindisguyz For This Useful Post:
  #65  
Old 02-13-2012, 06:05 PM
BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
BetteDavisEyes BetteDavisEyes is offline
"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 11,231
Brief report on 6:00 news about "Master Bob's" involvement in S&M and the suggestion that it might have been a motive for murder. Video should be up shortly at www.clickondetroit.com
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:
  #66  
Old 02-13-2012, 07:20 PM
lauriej lauriej is offline
'wild rose country...'
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
Brief report on 6:00 news about "Master Bob's" involvement in S&M and the suggestion that it might have been a motive for murder. Video should be up shortly at www.clickondetroit.com
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/N...z/-/index.html
New insight into Bob Bashara's life

-video 3:28


Published On: Feb 13 2012 06:37:34 PM EST
__________________
my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:
  #67  
Old 02-13-2012, 07:38 PM
lauriej lauriej is offline
'wild rose country...'
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,855
Gentz due in court for custody hearing later this week

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/way ... -this-week

Quote:
As the investigation into Jane Bashara's murder continues, the major players in the case all seem to be lying low.
__________________
my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:
  #68  
Old 02-13-2012, 08:44 PM
RubyBlu RubyBlu is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/N...z/-/index.html
New insight into Bob Bashara's life

-video 3:28


Published On: Feb 13 2012 06:37:34 PM EST
Thanks the link lauriej. I've been traveling but try to keep current.
Too many diversions and spinmasters on this case. A fcking hitchcock screenplay in the making.

Justice for Jane!
Jelly Belly is going down.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RubyBlu For This Useful Post:
  #69  
Old 02-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Basmat Basmat is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCharm View Post
Basmat!

Thank you .. I posted on a previous thread about people and their sex lives. I said that there would be WS posters that were involved in S&M .. and I was right!

AGain .. I think the S&M is less of a concern for me than his infidelity, pressure from the 'other woman', money issues, etc. It might be 'fun' to talk about because it adds spice to the story, but:

At the end of the day, it is SELFISHNESS that get's married women erased by their spouses ..

Thank you for sharing .. and, no, I don't think you're a 'pervert' ...

imo
Thanks for your kind response, Texas Charm. I suspect there may be more of us WS's who have at least dabbled in S&M. It took me several days to decide whether I wanted to admit to it or not.

Bob is not typical of most who engage in S&M. He's just a man who put his own desires ahead of his marriage. I firmly have believed since I first read about Jane's murder that he is responsible.

He either hired this person to do it or he did it himself. I have never believed he is just some innocent victim as his lawyer is trying so very hard to portray him as.

JMO.

Last edited by Basmat; 02-14-2012 at 12:45 PM. Reason: left out a word
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:
  #70  
Old 02-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Basmat Basmat is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
Possible "new" evidence in Bashara murder mystery - LE looking into medications. Live now on WDIV.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/-...h/-/index.html

Overdose of insulin? This was apparently one of the possible "murder methods" discussed by BB and Gentz.
Wow! It just keeps getting more bizarre and outlandish. BB is an arrogant and calculating S.O.B.

Poor Jane. Once he decided he didn't want to be married anymore, she stood no chance against all of the plans he made to get rid of her.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:
  #71  
Old 02-14-2012, 12:52 PM
TexasCharm's Avatar
TexasCharm TexasCharm is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basmat View Post
Thanks for your kind response, Texas Charm. I suspect there may be more of us WS's who have at least dabbled in S&M. It took me several days to decide whether I wanted to admit to it or not.

Bob is not typical of most who engage in S&M. He's just a man who put his own desires ahead of his marriage. I firmly have believed since I first read about Jane's murder that he is responsible.

He either hired this person to do it or he did it himself. I have never believed he is just some innocent victim as his lawyer is trying so very to portray him as.

JMO.
I'm glad you came forward .. it never hurts to make people check themselves. There are many many many people here from many many many different backgrounds. We need to be careful what we say ..

Ultimately, the circumstances are many times different, but the common denominator is -- imo -- SELFISHNESS. Take away all the unimportant details and all these stories are the same.

S.E.L.F.I.S.H.N.E.S.S


imo
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TexasCharm For This Useful Post:
  #72  
Old 02-14-2012, 01:03 PM
Basmat Basmat is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCharm View Post
I'm glad you came forward .. it never hurts to make people check themselves. There are many many many people here from many many many different backgrounds. We need to be careful what we say ..

Ultimately, the circumstances are many times different, but the common denominator is -- imo -- SELFISHNESS. Take away all the unimportant details and all these stories are the same.

S.E.L.F.I.S.H.N.E.S.S


imo
Exactly. To me the S&M aspect has many people thinking that BB would have never killed, or hired someone to kill Jane, if S&M wasn't involved.

He would have done it despite his alternate lifestyle. This type of person is dangerous and intent on having their own way.

I don't entirely subscribe to the theory that he had killed or killed her himself just to continue his S&M lifestyle.

I just think he's evil and egocentric and wanted her out of his life. Hope that makes sense.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:
  #73  
Old 02-14-2012, 01:22 PM
TexasCharm's Avatar
TexasCharm TexasCharm is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basmat View Post
Exactly. To me the S&M aspect has many people thinking that BB would have never killed, or hired someone to kill Jane, if S&M wasn't involved.

He would have done it despite his alternate lifestyle. This type of person is dangerous and intent on having their own way.

I don't entirely subscribe to the theory that he had killed or killed her himself just to continue his S&M lifestyle.

I just think he's evil and egocentric and wanted her out of his life.
Hope that makes sense.
Right. It could have been anything. At the point that he wanted something (to be without Jane) more than he wanted Jane .. Jane was a goner.. imo.

It just so happens this time it was the new life with a girlfriend (slave) -- or two -- that apparently drove him to throw away his wife.

I feel bad for their kids .. when they really start to understand the dynamics of what was happening here .....

All of this is assuming he DID erase his wife .. which I believe he did.

imo
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TexasCharm For This Useful Post:
  #74  
Old 02-14-2012, 01:28 PM
Basmat Basmat is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCharm View Post
Right. It could have been anything. At the point that he wanted something (to be without Jane) more than he wanted Jane .. Jane was a goner.. imo.

It just so happens this time it was the new life with a girlfriend (slave) -- or two -- that apparently drove him to throw away his wife.

I feel bad for their kids .. when they really start to understand the dynamics of what was happening here .....

All of this is assuming he DID erase his wife .. which I believe he did.

imo
I too feel bad for his kids. Especially the daughter that seems to be in denial about BB.

I haven't read anything (but I may have missed it) where his SON was defending BB. All I have read is that the daughter is defending him.

JMO, but I think she's in deep denial. She lost her mother and cannot accept that she may also lose BB because he caused her mom's death.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:
  #75  
Old 02-14-2012, 02:15 PM
angelindisguyz's Avatar
angelindisguyz angelindisguyz is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 177
I can't even imagine with all this news info, how his kids must be questioning some of what he has told them. How does he lay his head on the pillow to sleep at night or even face the kids and some people knowing he has told some HUGE lies that have now have become confirmed. One thing we can hope and pray for is the day when we see on the news that he was arrested for Murder and the nutbag of a lawyer that will be defending him!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to angelindisguyz For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
jane bashara, jane's clothing lost, joe arrested, murder gross pointe, rachel's house searched

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oregon Public Defender found strangled Missizzy Crimes in the News 39 11-28-2013 03:33 PM
Young Woman Jane Doe- found two weeks ago closeobserver Stacy Peterson 6 09-10-2013 07:23 PM
PA Woman Beat Unmercifully And Strangled Outside Her home Filly Crimes in the News 41 05-12-2012 12:28 AM
MI - Woman, Jane Bashara, Found Strangled - #1 amandab Crimes in the News 1006 02-10-2012 11:51 PM
90-year-old woman raped, strangled Casshew Crimes in the News 14 03-10-2006 09:58 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:07 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!